• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashturbation! Melee. IT'S LIKE THE THING THAT JUST KEEPS DYING!!!!

Kjdjy

Smash Journeyman
I like pools but if theres less than 16 people entering why bother. I dont know how many people are entering but it seems like there wont be a full turnout.

counter-post

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
I want to do pools because people ***** about having hard brackets so this is your chance to secure an easy one. Do well in pools and you'll get an easy bracket. If you jack off in pools you'll get AIDs and someone like Bernard round 1. And then the pool will be closed due to AIDs.

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
Saves alot of time than discussing at the actual venue
Incidentally that's why I thought people voting now would be good idea.

IF YOU ARE COMING FOR SURE PLEASE TELL ME SO I CAN REGISTER YOU AND TOSS YOU INTO A POOL.

Also there will be low tier. Bite me if you don't like it. I want low tier. Steve wants low tier. I'm doing ****ing low tier.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
I'm in for pools if there's more than 8 people.

There's also a 5% chance Desh and I won't make it.

David is the tourney at your house?

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
I got Imadh on the phone, he's thumbs up for it, Dzenan aswell. Along with that the "B's" are coming to this, we should gather up. Mike, you and Ambrose + like Imadh and Chris maybe? vs NNR lol how do you like that?

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
@ Pyro (lol is it okay if refer to you as that?): there's going to be more than 8 people.

from cos: rob, steve, ken
nnr: nate, bernerd, ryan, jake, noah
scarb: me, mike, ambrose (not confirmed but he always shows), eric (see ambrose)
brampton: you and desh
sauga: chris, imadh, dzenan, adnan

and these are just the norms plus whoever comes out that i don't know about and believe me that happens quite a bit.

yes the venue is my house.

if people are honestly that strapped for cash i won't care too much if i drop it to $5 for singles but ugh such a small pot.

Desh.

Smash Lord
rofl indeed stebes paying >.>
johns= im poor.
and im maining low tier...
hey other chris...(coolhat)...how do u deal with playing a low tier in a crowd of falcos foxes marths etc..

Desh.

Smash Lord
I AM NOT DESH. IM ....ah who am i kidding.
pointless spam ftw..
vote milk for president.

STEVE MY PLACE TOMOR. PRACTICE. RAWR

edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desh
hey other chris...(coolhat)...how do u deal with playing a low tier in a crowd of falcos foxes marths etc..
He blinds them with his hat and when they try to cleanse their eyes he d-smashes them.
sounds good.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
And David, I'd prefer it if everyone just called me Pyro. I think it's cool and there's already a Steve and he was here before I was.

Desh.

Smash Lord
true say steve...dont bother with chris...coolhat gots here firstly xD
desh pl0x...

note: refrain from calling me deshbag or i may have to staple ur nuts to a wall then violently hammer them .(with a hammer>.> )

worldjem7

Smash Ace
true say steve...dont bother with chris...coolhat gots here firstly xD
desh pl0x...

note: refrain from calling me deshbag or i may have to staple ur nuts to a wall then violently hammer them .(with a hammer>.> )
Sounds Painful.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Keep doubles and singles $10 each no doubt.
Low tier could be whatevs but I'd rather do crews if we had the time.

Top Bottom