• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashturbation! Melee. IT'S LIKE THE THING THAT JUST KEEPS DYING!!!!

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
by not being a pus-sy and giving up on my character once i lose a couple times
At Starfurry, the FIRST friendly match of the day, it was You vs. some Marth and you ***** him.

I fell in love.

But the question is, do you own that hard on stages with no platforms?

coolhat

Smash Journeyman
At Starfurry, the FIRST friendly match of the day, it was You vs. some Marth and you ***** him.

I fell in love.

stages with no platforms gives me more combo room.....

and lets not start this debate about money again, just keep it 10 bucks before people start arguing

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
pool votes:

6 - 1

i'm keeping the prices (sorry) because it's easier

edit: Desh ---> Luigi does not like platforms.

editv2: Steve ---> let's listen to sad music and slit our wrists I'm feeling lonely and THIS ORANGE WILL NOT PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Kfine.

Also, will there be time for friendlies? Because I might go the whole tournament with Young Link if I feel comfortable in Friendlies.

Bread-Butterer

Smash Ace
Ken: Afraid I got some bad news. Turns out Connel (vexterjezter) is coming home from college this Friday, so I'm gonna be teaming with him. Sorry for the short notice dude.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
I dont think it helps that I like Linkin Park and Three Days Grace either.

Maybe I really am emo.
All of my friends and even strangers think I'm an emo kid, so I just started dressing in brighter colours.

I used to like LP and Three Days Grace, but their new albums didn't please me.
I'm more into hardcore/metal now.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
He means he wants friendlies with Bread, because now he can't partner up with him. lol

Just to make the vote count a lil more clear, I honestly dont care for pools or brackets, I just dont got much money for singles. And it would be interesting to try and squeeze in another event.

- вопағιdе says:
Guys

Honestly, a lot of the GTA peepz are probably low on money from all the travelling and stuff for Smash. Soooooo, can we lower the singles fee down to $5 and keep doubles at $10 per team?

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
^ Ignoring Imadh and Adnan's money request for the time being NOT out of disrespect but because I honestly lack the energy to deal with it atm. It's going to be gay figuring it out so I'm putting it off until tomorrow. This thing is a ***** to organize.

I NEED ADDITIONAL TVS AND CUBES. OUR POPULATION IS LOOKING AT ABOUT 18+ FOR THIS TOURNAMENT AND I ONLY HAVE 3 TVS/CUBES (ambrose i need my cube back i think you still have it).

Desh.

Smash Lord

I fell in love.

nub..it was a falco...jeez...i would know >.> IM TEH COOLHATS BIGGEST FANZ0R....that and he has the same name as me >.>

and props to u for not giving up on teh loooigi..i shant giving up on teh round one >.>

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
ugh you low tier mains and your unrealistic expectations of your characters. you remind me of those asians who push their children to do insanely well in school, sports and etiquette and then they become emo and rebel and kill their parents with customizable deathbots.

Desh.

Smash Lord
ugh you low tier mains and your unrealistic expectations of your characters. you remind me of those asians who push their children to do insanely well in school, sports and etiquette and then they become emo and rebel and kill their parents with customizable deathbots.

ugh... creative? [/trembling with fear of david]

and i just know that if im going to main low tier that i'll have to work harder then teh sheik/marth fanboyz0rz ...but w.e cuz it makes me look better when i win rofl...not that i will..but w.e

Runawayfire

Smash Lord

and i just know that if im going to main low tier that i'll have to work harder then teh sheik/marth fanboyz0rz ...but w.e cuz it makes me look better when i win rofl...not that i will..but w.e
Actually, it doesn't make you look any better if you win. And you'll either have to be extremely gifted with the character or play bad people in order to win.

But dont mind Me and David's advice... ( we're just two no good low tier mains who switched characters)

I vote for pools, and of course keeping the prices the same.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
It's a corny saying, but it's true. Tier list is really the list of "Who has more gay" if you can find a way to outgay your opponent, and avoid their gay. Then you can overcome ****, but obviously picking up a low tier is like starting a hockey game down 3-0 at the start of the game.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Wow Adnan, you certainly do have a way with words. Metaphors and analogies and whatnot.

BTW I'M IN EPISODE 15 OF SHOW ME YOUR NEWS!

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord

lol I kid (somewhat). I switched to IC because I liked them about as much as I liked Kirby and now I like playing Sheik more than I like playing Kirby. I really like the things I can do with Sheik, Kirby and most low tiers I feel I can't be as imaginative with them due to lack of options. It's a preference thing.

I will say, though, that playing against Marth with Kirby is one of the most painful things I have ever done. Right up there next to maining Kirby and childbirth.

Desh.

Smash Lord
desh if u put enough time into any character then u can make him good. but i hope you're really smart or you wont be winning anything

crud...when did brains come into the equasion? =/ lol j/k ...i shall practice teh hardcore ...i hopes i can get tres good...its teh player not the character dat makes u good =D

well..thats how i look at it :|

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Young Link is low tier right? I'm thinking of playing him for lows. Or maybe Pikachu or Ness..hmm...decisions decisions.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
OMG screw everything.

I'm playing Game and Watch the entire tournament.
No, I lied. I'll just alternate between my 4 characters for Low Tier.

Top Bottom