• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashturbation! Melee. IT'S LIKE THE THING THAT JUST KEEPS DYING!!!!

worldjem7

Smash Ace
RAWR!
David's Inbox can't take anymore pms!

"85 Henderson"

That address doesn't mean anything to me if I don't know how to get there. I went to Mapquest but I need the City name and Postal Code and such.

Can you get the directions from Mapquest for me?

The starting location is:
8 Field Sparrow Road
Brampton, ON
L6R 1Y5

And the ending location would be your place. PLEASE help.

PM me or email me at aesthetic.x@hotmail.com
This is why you use Google Maps lol it's MUCH easier.

all you really need is the Postal code (if you have it) otherwise you use the address (this is for Google Maps)

I found something odd... I typed in your postal code then I typed in your address to make sure it was the right address. It's slightly different but the directions are the same

L6R 1Y5
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=...68&sspn=83.343965,96.152344&ie=UTF8&z=11&om=1

8 Field Sparrow Road Brampton ON
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=...67,-79.744928&spn=0.009254,0.011737&z=16&om=1

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Pyroloserkid, instead of double posting, just ****ing edit your previous post.

As for the mapquest, just input Ken's stuff into the search

or JFGI
Rofl, have you seen Efex post?

This is why you use Google Maps lol it's MUCH easier.

all you really need is the Postal code (if you have it) otherwise you use the address (this is for Google Maps)

I found something odd... I typed in your postal code then I typed in your address to make sure it was the right address. It's slightly different but the directions are the same

L6R 1Y5
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=...68&sspn=83.343965,96.152344&ie=UTF8&z=11&om=1

8 Field Sparrow Road Brampton ON
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=...67,-79.744928&spn=0.009254,0.011737&z=16&om=1
Thanks. Now I'm coming for sure.

Desh.

Smash Lord
lol thank god some1 managed to get the directions....i tried yesterday and was confused...wth is an area code?

D

Deleted member

Pointman Rob do a search for V.A.G.I.N.A and you'll see the epic thread where I got banned

Desh.

Smash Lord
noooo =[ wigi is sadly not. hes goings to un concert de pr0n.

but blowtoes shalls be come...and he teh 1337 n0B also. =] fkn spamus player.

Geist

Smash Master

blowtoes can fix this. dont let this happen to you. Make sure blowtoes is an important part of your daily life.
Pyro on the other hand, who doesn't even know who I am will probably get this fungus because his sins in the bathrooms. GTFO
(lol my first post ftw)
THIS IS MY ORIGINAL QUOTE STOP RIPPING MEH.
----------------->

Geist

Smash Master
Oh and Pyro bring an extra controler cuz ya know im too cheap to get one myself pl0x =/also if anyone would like to chip in a free spare gc for me that would be great, cuz ya know, i dun have one neither at the moment =3

Sanu

Smash Champion
I'm too tired to post.

Oh, too late!

Yeah, the tourney was fun. Met a bunch of great people. That's all I really have to say.

D

Deleted member

Smashboards is being weird for me too, it was pissing me off the other day

McD

Smash Journeyman
How'd the October 20th Bi-Weekly go, I hope I can make it to the next one
(to add on to that, how many people were there)

D

Deleted member

I'm surprised no one posted shouts yet, is it .. no longer cool? D:

McD

Smash Journeyman
Eh, any idea when the next Bi-Weekly is :o?
or does Bi-Weekly mean something that I appear to be way to stupid to pick up on...
like... BI, and WEEKLY are put together...

Top Bottom