• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashturbation! Melee. IT'S LIKE THE THING THAT JUST KEEPS DYING!!!!

Desh.

Smash Lord
rofl..if u can give me a ride...i can only play friendlies...cuz i dont have moneys!...i woulda had moneys if it were next week xD just enough for singles...*thanks god for teh allowance* but this week i dont got moneys..

edit:rofl..in one day of playing kirby my ko count went up by 700..tee hee...kirbycides

Desh.

Smash Lord
ah shaddap...i've been playing my main wwhat...2 weeks? lol
and of all the chars :p

i will not mention teh char and make it all suspensful for when i play peeples =3 steve dont say it...or u david..or grmo...or who ever else who knows...>.>

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Rofl, those sound like Johns to me.

Also, which your new character, you'll get your a** handed to you even faster. I mean, even I can beat you using your own character against you =P .

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
doubt it anymore...curly could too..today we had a ditto again and i ***** him...
Want me to come over on thursday? I won't bring Zack this time. That way me and you can just go at it. Hardcore for a full straight hour. Yum.

Also, our discussion is taking up the whole page. I love it. We're such spammers.

You know, we could seriously be doing this on msn...but you know, if you would like to add to my post count, by all means...go ahead.

Kjdjy

Smash Journeyman
this whole page is basically a chatlog now

Edit: Steve, will CoS have enough folks out to do some kind of crew battle? Same question for Sauga.
No idea, this is what im thinking for us

Me, Pointman, Smash Rob, Ken should be coming for sure, and should be entering singles, maybe some teams other than just Ken/Noah (broken)

Gk, Adrian, Renato are maybes, and I dunno if any of them would enter anything because they all john having no money.

Kjdjy

Smash Journeyman
Ill try and get adrian to come for recording purposes. Crew battles must always be recorded, especially when the starter gets 4 stocked.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Anyone want to crew battle NNR? Or you guys just gonna do a Scarb/ maybe Sauga vs CoS dealio...
Seriously though, we're real easy. Even those no good quebecers beat us.

Desh.

Smash Lord
well...im ready to get pwnt i suppose... =/
thats what u get for maining _____

admits it..teh suspense is killing ya =/

Desh.

Smash Lord
foo! wha chu talkin bouts...i was keeping my new crappy main a surprise D=

w.e ima be pwnt even if i do keep it "intense" (u know u got the chills right there)

Desh.

Smash Lord
<(^.^<) ---->> <(^.^)> ---->> (>^.^)>

And Repeat

<(^.^<) <(^.^)> (>^.^)> Kirrrrbbyyyyyyy

Kjdjy

Smash Journeyman
If GK shows up we might be convinced to crew vs NNR, but it would have to be friendly, I myself wouldnt mind too much, but everyone else is really tight on money these days so they wouldnt be convinced to do it.

Without Ken AND GK though, it's just humiliating.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
"Everyone was feeling the effects of the depression, but those it hit worse were the GTA smashers...."

Yeah it'd be just for fun/recording lols or hell something stupid like $1-2.
And the GK thing makes total sense, why does it feel like He's the leader of CoS or something?

It'd also be interesting to see a "best of gta who arn't in nnr" vs NNR crew match.

Pointman Rob

Smash Journeyman
The Church has no leaders, we all are brothers. Some are just better at smash than others. [/sick rhyme]

Also, Steve dunno if you heard, but Smash Rob ain't comin', he already committed to goin to that Halloween thing at Wonderland with his gf. So I think its just me comin' from residence.

Pointman Rob

Smash Journeyman
I wouldn't be opposed to a 5v5 pick-up crew battle, just for kicks. I only suggest it, cause it looks unlikely any other crews are gonna have the numbers to do a legit crew battle any justice. CoS will have the numbers, but half our top talent may be absent...

WARNING! NEW IDEA APPROACHING!

The world's first 3-crew crew battle. Whoever wins goes on, and faces the next guy in the OTHER crew!

EXAMPLE: NNR faces CoS first. NNR wins, faces Sauga next. Sauga wins, faces CoS. CoS wins, faces NNR again. CoS wins again, faces Sauga. Sauga wins, faces NNR.... etc.

each crew gets 20 stock each. Two crews will lose, one will win. And it keeps more people involved and cheering every match. One crew starts getting a lead on, then the other crews start cheering for each other to bring em back down, until one of the other crews get the lead. Then alliances change again. Constant power struggle.

depending on numbers, this could be done with the legit GTA Crews, or with 3 5-man pickup crews. Course, this would be for fun only, cause it wouldn't actually be PROVING anything. But it would all be on camera... and crazy ****'s bound to happen.

I envision this being very fun.

Pointman Rob

Smash Journeyman
Additional thoughts: Ken thinks this will take hours... so lets brainstorm ways to make it not take hours.

hurry-up incentives. you get two minutes (from the time it says "This game's winner is.... <character>!" to pick your next man, have him plug in, pick his char and stage, and start the match. Failure results in a one-stock loss for the challenging crew, and another stock every minute after that. This also makes it better for capturing purposes, cause alphameric won't have to edit out 30 minutes of character selection screen footage. Also it generally just makes the whole thing more intense.

No character switching for the incumbent? I figure char switching could be a way for the winner to stall the hurry-up, and make the challenger lose a stock. I'm not a big fan of character switching in crews anyway.

ill edit in more later.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Crew battle thing sounds alright, if worst comes to worst Scarbrough can like group up with whoever comes from Sauga which looks to be Chris and maybe me. If we get more of us to come then we'll seperate on our own and play. But really, we need time for this. Usually after doobz and singles we never have much time at all, remember that. Like this all sounds dandy but umm.. how many TVs are we looking at/dealing with? Like when was the last time we had a low tier tournament? TransCan? then what about just GTA? Caketown lol. Not that I'm saying "lets do low teeerz" that'd be lulz of me to say since I dont have a good low tier, anyway. Crews would be good for experience purposes, friendly or not. Like the last smashfest we had in sauga we had a crew battle that turned out to be okay and a good experience to most of us since there is a sense of strategy interms of who we throw in first, who we hold onto for later, etc.,, You never know, we might have MTLers back, lol.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
^No worries, I thought it would obviously be for such a legitimate reason.
You ever played slow motion 2.0 damage scale, 10 stock Fox battles? Amazingly epic ****. Dair is a multi hit spike and shine is a ohko in the air.

yum9

Smash Rookie
^No worries, I thought it would obviously be for such a legitimate reason.
You ever played slow motion 2.0 damage scale, 10 stock Fox battles? Amazingly epic ****. Dair is a multi hit spike and shine is a ohko in the air.
That sounds more epic than the beyblade/nair challenge.

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
DO PEOPLE WANT TO DO ****ING POOLS OR NOT ANSWER NOW I WOULD PERSONALLY LIKE TO DO POOLS BECAUSE OF BLAH AND TO SEED PEOPLE EVEN IF WE'RE NOT ELIMINATING PEOPLE BUT BLARGH

Top Bottom