• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashturbation! Melee. IT'S LIKE THE THING THAT JUST KEEPS DYING!!!!

D

Deleted member

Yeah, I'll be at my house at like 3 45, so you can come earlier if you want

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Nate: The only reason I flop is because my parents work all day and there is no one to pick up my sister on tuesdays, thursdays and fridays.

I have night school mondays and wednesdays at 6 so i usually don't smash then unless the person lives relatively close. (i.e. Ryan, Ambrose)

The only reason I tend to flop is because my parents drag me into picking up my sister late afternoon...like at 5:30. Thus killing any plans during the day because that venture will clearly intervene.

So don't blame me, blame my sister. :)

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Ken why don't you team with Nate like you usually do? If Noah's coming...then wouldn't he team with Jake? That wouuld leave Nate open...because Ryan is teaming with me this time...

Desh.

Smash Lord
lol ken if u have no problem with getting ownt...then i'll be ur partner =D ..that is..if i can come...wich will be confirmed tonight.

also..yea steve...if i can get a ride
then u can too prolly

D

Deleted member

i'm coming to this, i might go for doubles this time too O:

edit: btw Ryan, bring my controller there if i don't pick it up anytime earlier

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Noah and Kio used to do pretty well as a Falco/Falcon team actually.
Will you be the revival of team 'Law and Order' Ken?

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
lol ken if u have no problem with getting ownt...then i'll be ur partner =D ..that is..if i can come...wich will be confirmed tonight.

also..yea steve...if i can get a ride
then u can too prolly
Then tonight will decide it!

Call me?

Pointman Rob

Smash Journeyman
loll. what a good idea.

Pman...maybe next one? The teams are all changed since Dan is gone. i want to see how me and Ryan fare this time around.
sure. if renato comes I'll team with him anyway. or kjdjy-steve. (apparently there's more than one steve now)

edit: do both steves have the same Pit avatar? interesting how that works out...

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
sure. if renato comes I'll team with him anyway. or kjdjy-steve. (apparently there's more than one steve now)

edit: do both steves have the same Pit avatar? interesting how that works out...
I know we both have Pit avatars, but I don't think it's the same one is it?

Desh.

Smash Lord
nope steve...at this point im rideless....

ANY PEOPLE LIVING IN THE BRAMPTON AREA OR ARE WILLING TO GIMME A RIDE MSG ME PL0X =3

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
nope steve...at this point im rideless....

ANY PEOPLE LIVING IN THE BRAMPTON AREA OR ARE WILLING TO GIMME A RIDE MSG ME PL0X =3
We're the only ones in Brampton. I keep meaning to ask my parents about the tournament, but forgetting to. Tomorrow I shall remember though.
what the hell is that emoticon at the end of Desh's post? Testicles?
It's a kitty face.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Drill rest is near ****ing impossible to perfect.
Phanna himself's only advice was " You have to fast fall on the second last hit of the drill."
Then of course you still have to flip the opponent, hit your L cancel... and have moved exactly close enough to rest.
Ummm, I'll stick to my other rest techniques....

Top Bottom