• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashturbation! Melee. IT'S LIKE THE THING THAT JUST KEEPS DYING!!!!

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
People smashed @ david's yesterday, and some of them told me he said its still the 27th. I don't really like the idea of waiting 2 weeks for the next tourny.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
There is no way I can make it on the 27th, I think some of sauga along with Chris won't be able to make it aswell on the count that a friend of mine is having a party and is inviting some of the sauga smashers over so liek yahhh.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
You know what failure is?

When the person we've been looking for to confirm the **** tourny date comes in, spams, then leaves without doing anything useful.

<3

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
i like pushing people's buttons

i told people to ****ing vote and nobody did it was basically adnan, del, raynex, you, coolhat and db.

in any event i updated the date.

Sanu

Smash Champion
HAY GUYZ, WUTZ GOEENG ON IN DIS TOPIK!?!

norly, wtf? I had no idea that the bi-weeklies were canceled yesterday, good thing I didn't randomly show up. Why wait so long for more smashy smashy? Just confirm it for the 20th or don't! Stop beating around the buuuuuuuuuush; instead, be like me a beat a dead horse! *beats a dead horse*

UBER AWESEOME
RESOLUTION: GET NOW =DDDDD

Edit: Ohsnaps, my post be one minute too late! =O

yum9

Smash Rookie
20th? I'm down with that. I don't really mind any date, although sooner is better than later.

Posting to say I'm coming lulz

Desh.

Smash Lord
Top Bottom