• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashturbation! Melee. IT'S LIKE THE THING THAT JUST KEEPS DYING!!!!

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
I can't make it on the 27th. I might not even come period because I'll probably be working, but who is going to SMASH 4 FUN (lol mtl'ers are so nub, they caps) lollllllll.

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
okay so if i move it to the 20th i infringe on the Quebec tournament and we lose people. if i keep it on 27th you all b*tch. if i go 21st then sauga b*tches because of busing. if i move it ANYWHERE people hate it. honestly start posting suggestions/ideas ffs ALL OF YOU THAT INCLUDES YOU TOO SAUGA OMG. make a vote amongst yourselves or an msn convo thing chat whatever.

Saph66

Smash Journeyman
Would making it one day after be possible? Sunday October 28th? I got two friends who can't make it on Saturdays, so I was wondering if this would be possible.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
we can't keep changing it. It was always supposed to be on Saturdays.

FYI: The only people going to S4F are Marco and Andy from our smash community. So we won't actually be losing many people if we hold it on the 20th.

Saph66

Smash Journeyman
Bah, I would really like to come though :(. I can bring 2 or 3 friends, but if it HAS to be only saturdays, then I suppose we'll never get to play then, Rayn. I wanted to play you, I know you're good.

I finally found people that play in Toronto, and we can't play lol. :( We can't try to change to Sunday? :) I doubt you guys will change it, just for few unknown guys lol. :(

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Thursday and Friday night at Dragon_Hawk's (85 Henderson) a group of also smash then. I suppose if you can't make the bi-weekly you can at least come out to that and lol around with us? Also if there is a demand to make it the 20th then I guess we should make it that? But it's David's call; he does a lot for us by hosting these.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Saph just pm me your msn or something. Like Europhoria stated, there are other ways of meeting and smashing...besides the tournament scene.

sucks that you can't make it though. Its always been slated for Saturdays..so switching it would mindgame all the regulars (gta smashers) and create conflict on here.

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Tell me about, more like worstest update evar.

Someone should srsly be punished.

First, to let that atrocity on the roster, then let him bring a wave of ****ing **** over and push back the release date. Thanks Sonic, I look forward to killing you soon. Or someone at least...

Japan has their release date now, Jan 24th, great. A day before my birthday.

D

Deleted member

WOW that **** is the worst ****ing news ever omfg

****ing sonic I swear to god I hate that piece of **** little maggot ***got!!!11111111111111111

ARGH HES SUCH A LAME CHARACTER

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Tell me about, more like worstest update evar.

Someone should srsly be punished.

First, to let that atrocity on the roster, then let him bring a wave of ****ing **** over and push back the release date. Thanks Sonic, I look forward to killing you soon. Or someone at least...

Japan has their release date now, Jan 24th, great. A day before my birthday.
qfft.

absolute truth.

Top Bottom