• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashturbation! Melee. IT'S LIKE THE THING THAT JUST KEEPS DYING!!!!

D

Deleted member

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IMPORTANT!

WHO HERE PLAYS CHESS?

I made a chess set a while ago, I want to play. It helps my mindgames. Anyone up for some on the 20th? I'll bring it and we can have fun. Even you mike, I'd love to play you in chess.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Accepting chess MM's.
Nothing serious though, just like toonies and loonies.

Oh yeah, So I'm assuming CoS will be in attendance this saturday?
You's knows you gotta....

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
I'll do some $2 mm's.
And seriously, is Efex Mattyxcore because if so that's really cool because I know him but never knew he smashed...kinda like Deshbag.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
whats your intersection. I can help out if your in markham/scarborough/malvern/richmond hill/north york.

I owneeeed at chess in elementary. I was liek on the chess team for 4 years.

Jake if I win I get a free friendly redeemable at any tournament.

Sanu

Smash Champion
We're like bacteria, multiplying and destroying everything in our wake.

And sometimes building; in regards to cheese and other such.. yeah, I'll stop now.

Desh.

Smash Lord
WHAT ...BAAHHHH.....WHAT IS THIS "20TH" FOOLISHNESS I READ OF. BAAHHHHH >=/
i'll dont think i can come to ze bi weeklies if they'll be every 2 weeks after this one...i can only get a ride on like every 2 weeks..and 20th is one i cant make it...so in turn i will be rideless >=/
yuck. poo.****sicle. lemonade. crud. zimbobway. nigeria. autralia. fux.

i uno...i dont think i can comes..but i might ...i'll be all like...HUZZAH
upon my arrival.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Tonight? I'm down.
You better not flop tomorrow Bernard! Peeps been telling me you're quite the flop artist. I added you on msn so we can work out the details.

Pointman Rob

Smash Journeyman
Gratuitous thread spam, carrying over from the PR thread.

MWAHAHA

seriously though... I'm probably coming. I think I have a midterm on monday... but screw that. ill study after smash.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Cools.

Pointman I can't believe you actually Jigg ditto'd Jarc that one time. I walked by like "who the **** is doing a jiggs ditto!?" then looked to see that you both indeed had no other options.... hilarious.

Top Bottom