• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashturbation! Melee. IT'S LIKE THE THING THAT JUST KEEPS DYING!!!!

alphameric

Smash Ace
I got your memory card, lol. I reached into my bag and pulled out 2 I was like "O_O THEY MULTIPLIED?!" then I remembered you mentioning about a lost memory card. It's yours. Only smash in it. Why is that?
I only own smash.
I'm not really a console fan.
I got a cube for smash, and I plan to get a Wii for smash and nothing else (at least for a while)

Europhoria

Smash Lord
If we're limited in space at Eric's I don't know actually. Matt's basement held over 20 folks last time but it was kinda stuffed, I think it would be similar at Eric's. I might make a vote for Eric's simply because it's not in a basement and won't be as overwhelmingly hot.

worldjem7

Smash Ace
that's another thing that I guess would be a plus: I have Fans galore so the air will be circulating a lot.

Also, we'd find a way to manage the rooms to make them a bit more roomy but, ultimately I still don't know if it'd be enough. I guess we should do like Mike said and vote on it.

D

Deleted member

I may be able to host. My house is definitely big enough.

D

Deleted member

Coxwell and Gerrard.

2000th Post !!!!

I'd just like to thank my mom, God, ...umm....and my best friend Noah. I cherish our friendship.

SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Drolian said:
Everyone knows I'm the only good Flip player around.
I'm flip...

-------------------

Jake's for next+next Saturday? The date would be: "Saturday, September 15th, 2007."

You down Jake, rest of GTA?

D

Deleted member

I -might- be..everyone knows my dad's a prick when it comes to things like this

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
lmao. Cuz Scarborough is SO ghetto.

Its not that bad. Tell your Mom the great RaynEX said so. I've only witnessed 1 killing here...in like 4 years.

worldjem7

Smash Ace
believe me i talked to Grmo about this a while ago when he was trying to come over for friendlies. Nothing is going to change his mom's mind. Every time you try to tell her that it's OK she'll just pillar it and break your sheild then drill rest you so hard that it will take 2 stocks off.

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
hehe I try.

I'm not going to be around for a week to make people feel awkward so I better make my posts now.

90% of my posts are BS. don't take them seriously. I'd wager my only serious posts are the ones in the PR thread (not 100% sure there) and the ones on "How to Gay character X to death violently" which are scattered around the place.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
David is so lulzy that really, half of the things that come from his mouth probably is for lulz.

Don't take him seriously, he plays Kirby ffs. And other characters with googly eyes.

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
I do not just play characters with googly eyes okay I also play a transvestite ninja with a whip, needles, a violet jumpsuit who pretends to be a man who incidentally has incredibly flexibility in her/his legs.

worldjem7

Smash Ace
that ninja IS a man.

Zelda = Woman --> Sheik = Man

What better way to hide from Ganondorf than to completely change your gender, body shape, eye colour, skin colour, etc.?

D

Deleted member

god**** it adnan your blue name makes me think im posting and im like wthey

Top Bottom