• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashturbation! Melee. IT'S LIKE THE THING THAT JUST KEEPS DYING!!!!

D

Deleted member

Dang Adrian, I must say, I'm really diggin your choice in music. I love this kind of music.

Anyway, I'd be totally down with Stage6, I used it for watching Lost, really good quality. This quality of smash vids is ridiculous too. But not many people have the plug in (it's like, nothing to get people)

Edit: You ****ing own so hard for uploading so well. Man. ownage. <3

Chaotic Yoshi

Smash Lord
When steve was playing...

*nana getting comboed*
SAVE YOUR WOMAN STEVE
*nana dies*
YOU DONT NEED THAT B*TCH

Same match...

Reverse extender grab from upper platform by andy....

EXTENNNNDDEEEERRRRR

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
Much as I'd like to shoutout to everyone who I played, I can't because I'm exhausted and I won't feel up to sitting here writing, so I'll keep it short. Thanks to Marco for hosting it, NNRs and Mike for helping me get better, and everyone else who I played with. I'm looking forward to next time ^_^

...and thanks to Tyrantwolf for letting me play in the crew battle =D

alphameric

Smash Ace
gg's to everyone who came.
i dont really have any specific shouts except these:

ib - i promise to give you a better fight next time around. that was just pitiful, even for me
adnan - rests and taunt cancelling ;)
bernard - next time fox trys to usmash me the bones in his feet will break from sheer awesome

oh and
EVERYONE CHECK YOUR CUBES FOR MY MEMORY CARD

that is all until next time

worldjem7

Smash Ace
I don't know how to do shout outs, everyone owns me anyway. All I can say is GGs to everyone.

well actually... now that I think about it...

Dzenan (DB): That Marth ditto was a tight match I had fun playing it with you

coolhat: I hate your Luigi. It's good and hard to beat but, I still ended up beating it eventually anyway lol

Landy: FINALLY! YAY! we fight at last!! I've never seen a Samus like yours I thought I was pretty even with it at first but you ended up owning me anyway lol

Noah: Too bad we couldn't play each other. We should definitely try for it next Bi-Weekly

Mike: you owned me so hard in that Match but from those 2 minues of getting 4 stocked I learned more than I would have if we played 100 games with you sandbagging.

GRMOGRE!!! RAWR: You definitely got noticeably better than the last time I faced you. Marth improved, Fox improved but I don't think i faced your falco. But, anyway try not to go GRMOGRE MAD on me too much lol.

Marco: Your place is great. Lots of room and a nice carpet floor to walk on; very comfortable. It's too bad you didn't participate in the Singles it probably would have been a bit more interesting with you in it.

And like I said GGs to all but you guys all own me anyway so if I missed someone sorry (you probably owned me too).

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Ugh, I'm actually going to do shout-outs for once.

Jake: Good ****, we must play when we're both not tired. Crazy stuff in teams there. We must do an NNR vs GTA crew battle at the next one if enough of the folks are there, for fun.

Noah: O.o You're evil. Ambrose must bring me with you next time, or if you wanna make the haul up to Scarborough we practice quite frequently at either David's or Marco's.

Bernard: Moar evil here. Crazy stuff in doubles and singles. We need to get more friendlies; Marth Ditto and Marth vs spacies. Come out to practice this week =D. (I'm taking the time to do a shout-out ^^)

Ryan: Welcome to the high tiers? Your mental game is really good man. Don't get down about losing to high tiers with your Doc though, your Doc is nuts. Fun friendlies. Come with Bernard this week so we can practice doubles =D.

Nate: Epic match with Noah. Good stuff placing 3rd in doubles. I'd like you to come out this week before university starts as well, but I understand it's a pretty long trip for you.

Marco: <3 for hosting. Your playing is sexy. I see where Ambrose gets his technical beam and 26 character line-up from.

Eric: I'm sorry I sandbag. I'm trying to stop doing that. You're getting better though. I'm glad to see that you're moving, your combos are coming together, etc. Good games.

Landy: *poke poke* Fun Samus, thanks for making the haul out with the rest of the Sauga people.

Grmo: Glad to see you're getting a lot better. I'm sorry I was so dead when we were playing. Come train with us as much as possible, I'm usually quite life-like when I sleep or something. Fear not about being neglected in the crew battle.

Adnan: Speaking of which. A tier list exists, please consider it next when forming a crew. Also consider levels of skill that players have. Grmo is one of Sauga's best 5 players it seems; use this to your advantage when doing a 5 on 5 crew battle. You also win the award for player who swears the most when he plays =D. You're getting better, you just need to stop like randomly forward-bing and stuff to kill yourself. It would really help.

Imadh: Glad to see you're doing the ditto now. You need to work on tippers. However, the rest of your game is solid. Hope to get friendlies with you at the next thing.

DB: Good games. I'm sorry I play so gay vs. Falcon and stuff =(. We need more friendlies, maybe some Falcon dittos.

Coolhat: The Luigi looks good. You're certainly dedicated to him. Good stuff in teams with him.

Chaotic: Good stuff today, sadly I didn't get any matches with you as you seemed kinda dead late at night. Hope you can make it out to more stuff with the rest of CoS.

Adrian: Thanks for recording man =D. It's nice that as a community we have some people who are like... vaguely intelligent around technology; even if it is only you. ^^

CoS People: Learn your match-ups! It would help a lot. You guys have a lot of budding talent out there.

I'm probably forgetting some people. Remind me in your own long-annoying to write-shoutouts if you do them. =D

D.B

Smash Ace
Chillin and ken suck! Anyways there's always few exceptions like M2k, but majority of time it's long hair people kick *** cause we're prettier!

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
I tried to post shoutouts but smashboards decided it was a bad idea, so nevermind. Adnan, since you're not responding to me on MSN I suggest you respond here because I have a couple of your cables that you probably want.

coolhat

Smash Journeyman
jake : sorry for wrecking ur ds even though its better now stfu

erix : terrid post

noah : good **** on the bus ride home lewlz!?

nate : ditto to that and good job in doubles with ken

ken: luigi > falcon in pink kthx. LOL. Death note is too good. Our sets were really fun thx for ****** me in the tourney.

grmo : nice ur marth is getting really better.

andy : good job with the EXTENDERRRRR. good **** in crews + ur lvl.9 ganon lol.

bernard: I really liked our matches, ur fox is so good.

mike : lolumad

ryan: ****ing cape god **** lololol good set though i enjoyed playing with you and ur fro

imadh : beast.

dzenan: nice falcon in crews rofl.

adnan: we're really getting better as a team i think next time we will do alot better

adrian : lol my tongue is burnt, thx for the videos.

marco : thx alot for housing this ur house pwns but ur cats scare the **** out of me i hope its at ur house next time.

other guy who played luigi: well i would say go for allout luigi main, we can help eachother improve and such, but i dont think that'll happen.

i think thats everyone, sorry for late/lazy shoutouts, but i think thats all that needs to be said

D

Deleted member

chris: stfu nub sniper

bernard: you know that simpsons episode where lisa and bart zooms in on Ralph's heart breaking? Yeah, that's what we want to do to you. Somewhere along the line your motivation just snaps or something, or something, or something whatever whatever. Anyway, you still put up a **** good fight and your fox is beastly. Know that son

Noah: you have red hair so clearly you are gay..? yes. i concur. step 5: profit

nate: Gotta get on that bus man. Gotta catch that bus. Let's go get the bus!

ken: Im not sure if we've ever spoken to each other but you seem really cool and your falcon is the first for the pr, and I'm not surprised..you're pretty sick. nate tells me good things. i like good things. breasts are good things. i like breasts. do you like breasts? i think we will get along then.

mike: we must do more marth dittos i need to train in 100x gravity.

adrian: it's so freakin cool having someone uploading vids like you do. mad props. as for smash related shoutouts, sorry for bailing on those low tier battles. we gotta do some, your gaw looks sick.

dzenan if we did the mm, i wouldn't have taken the money. i was planning on just saying gg. too bad we never got around to it, we'll have some sets though man. i feel silly now. let's play. next time you ask me, i'll drop whatever im doing hopeuflly.

imadh lol yeah, that was embarrassing...
you guys have similar usernames

marco your house is pimpfly. although i dont think we should continue doing biweeklies there, as it's not marco's and marco's moms responsibility to clean up. unless you're cool with hosting, because your basement is niceeeeee.

ryan: good set, youre black as always. i love you. smokers are jokers.

andy: your ganondorf friend had incredible di :p i couldn't dsmash his ***! i should have gone marth. ggs man.

nadnan your peach is getting good man. lets do dittos, i definitely improve from watching other peaches and hopefully you would too.

steve your climbers are sick! ****, climbers mains impress the hell out of me. gj man, i was scared that entire set.

if i forgot you, sorry. :(

Chaotic Yoshi

Smash Lord
ken: Im not sure if we've ever spoken to each other but you seem really cool and your falcon is the first for the pr, and I'm not surprised..you're pretty sick. nate tells me good things. i like good things. breasts are good things. i like breasts. do you like breasts? i think we will get along then.
What do you know? I like breasts too! What are the odds... seriously...

bernard: nothing turns me on more than getting stun lock and comboed to death by your fox, and it gets me so inspired to play better. thanks for the advice aswell

nate: that doubles match with 130% as jiggs vs marth... too tense, but of course you pulled through, we're one step closer and theres no where to go but up. also dude if theresfloor room at the next biweekly, i want to see some powermoves or something

imadh: nice shiek vs falcon friendlies, my heart almost exploded with the 7-uairs to knee, biggest fluke ever but isai would **** his pants. but man i love fighting your marth, you play so **** well its fun to find an opening

marco: your house is in-cre-di-ble, thanks for hosting, and thanks for trying to find cough medicine lol

ryan: good singles and doubles matches, doc as a stock tank? unheard of

bradnan: awesome singles set, the skirt on FoD is deadly

coolhat: pink luigi > pink falcon ;( it's so much fun fighting a luigi instead of the usual chars, even when you 0-death me in friendlies. also, what did you think of the final final ep of death note? satisfied with how it ended?

grmo: stop sandbagging, only isai can get away with it. you have alot of potential, you do so well when you try. loving the waveshines across FD to my death

D.B: falcon dittos are awesome, lets do infinite time matches on FD like Cort's vid that i mentioned, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpAESH_2YOw

my crew: i talk to you guys on msn/facebook anyway, but i feel i must address that we weren't loud enough at the crew battle. I expect cops to be called by the neighbours because of noise disturbance

Bread-Butterer

Smash Ace
Shouts!

Bernard: ****, what a set man. Honestly, that was INTENSE! Sorry if I broke your spirits before Jake. We need to get you a mental trainer, like the old guy from Rocky.

Jake: Sorry for owning you... oh wait, no I'm not. I'm quite happy about it actually. Too bad you wouldn't record it, then everyone could watch the videos of me owning you, and we could all rejoice together. Ah just messin with you man, you did alright.. I guess. For a noob. A stupid noob ******. A stupid noob ****** who's tall, but not in the good way, in the awkward "that guy is way too tall" way. It would suck to be that tall. Good games though.

Nate: ****, that Jigs scared the **** out of me! That match really could have gone either way... I should really get better at that match with my spacies, my Marth relies on nothing but pure gay.

Ryan: Work on that tier whoring. Why the hell am I even giving you a shoutout? You're not gonna read this...

Marco: Thanks for hosting, you were **** good at it, and your house was sexy.

Imadh: Close matches as always. Keep at it, you're getting really good. Your Marth is still a tricky son of a *****.

Coolhat: Never played you, but I should get around to it, sounds like you've got some talent.

Mike: Good matches, you've got a nice Marth there. You just need to speed it up and get some serious combos going, then you're gold.

Adnan: Didn't face you in smash, but we had some serious RL showdowns.

Andy: Ganon owes us 5 rupees, pass the word on to him. Just kidding, lets put that **** behind us.

GK? (I think.. you guys are nuts about the 2 letter names): We had a few good friendlies there, we'll play more in the future. You should learn to control that rage when you play, you'll probably do better.

D.B: You and Imadh make a solid team. You've got some good things going for your Falcon, just work on combos, tech chasing, etc.

grmo: You're getting better, keep doing that.

Ken: Holy crap, I didn't play you or say a word to you the entire time. Congrats on the PR placement, you earned it. Let's get some matches in next bi-weekly.

Eric: We will indeed play next time.

And that concludes my shoutouts.

Edit: Man I can't believe they censor \/agina. For the record, that's what I was calling Jake.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Ok ok ok so leik I'll do shouts:

Ken: Hahaha honestly, that was one of the most intense smash moments I've ever had ( another being my match vs Noah). It was even crazier how it started as me vs I.B and D.B and then I somehow managed to kill D.B and turn the match. You brought the pain in the second round too. Stellar performance this tourney man.

Noah: Yeah, hahaha after last time I got like a hell of a lot better vs Marth. Down to the wire finish, till next time.

Jake: Good **** with the mental beatdown on dudes. You should bring your comb everytime. Gotta get that money!

I.B and D.B: Now we're even suckas! Hahaha jks. Good ****. And Dzenan, when are you going to make your major debut? Also, needs more Jiggs teams.

Chris: Soldat mm for the rights to pink Luigi. Do you accept? Or are you a coward?

Adrian: I hate to say I told you so, but my back of tv tech skills rain supreme!

Bernard: Never faced you in singles, but you *******s beat us twice in doubles! Hah, we'll get you next time. And I look forward to our next jiggs gay vs fox gay encounter.

Ryan: Good stuff as usual, You stock tank like craaaaaazy in teams...... Seriously.
Our 'non mains' matches were fun.... I'm sure we'll meet again in full in brackets soon enough.

Adnan: Why do I always face you in teams? Hahaha good **** in that though. You and Chris scared us with that first round win.

Mike: Heard you were playing well, keep up your pr aspirations and cause some upsets next tourny. Thanks for being cool with the teams thing.

Marco: Good **** hosting man, very well done. I had a great time and I know everyone else agrees.

Top Bottom