• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashturbation! Melee. IT'S LIKE THE THING THAT JUST KEEPS DYING!!!!

D

Deleted member

terrid: Horrid + Terrible

Soldat ftw! Adrian, you play? Let's get a big *** game going one night. That would be epic.

Jagg

Smash Journeyman
So yeah, I just remembered I won't be able to host the next biweekly. My cousin's getting married on the 15th so I'll be out of town for the weekend.

David's gone for a wedding and I'm gone for a wedding ¬_¬ So it looks like someone else is gonna have to host while we're away.

alphameric

Smash Ace
i played soldat WAY WAY WAY back.
probably when i started high school if not earlier.

i just grabbed it again (shareware, lol?) and im ready to pwn some noobs

Chaotic Yoshi

Smash Lord
who hasn't played soldat, honestly...

i tried to convince some other friends to play, but they johned it so quick that it died

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
time fo my shoutz

?522: lol. I like how you're the one person who says hi to everyone and asks them how their doing. Did you learn this from YFC??? we'll see if YFC taught you how to handle the all-mighty Adnizzle. roflroflrofl That cape is so straight (lolmike) I swear. lol. Our showdown awaits, I will research the matchup so that I have no johns. Keep up this rollout of talent (Hey! Golem can learn Rollout lololol).

Bernerd: Your Fox plays like a nerd lololol. Do you know who M2K is? rofl I'm just being dumb. Haha thanks for trying to cheer me up after I pulled off that Vwins move. =/ tough lost to Jake but man it looks like you're giving him more trouble than before. Hope I get some friendlies with you soon, or even a tournament set :00.

David: ]: You shoulda been there, lol. Missed some fun stuff.

Marco: Your brother is serious, lol. Thanks for hosting man, well ****ing done. Nothing against David but your place is much nicer of a place to play, really. We did well overall. It's reallly reallly good to see you playing in tournaments again.

Eric: lol wtf on teams? haha you're getting there. Try to grab some more, it liek helps. Spacing is obviously something you need to work on, but that's always something that decent to even slight pro players have a hard time with. Having a fast-paced movement Marth with precise spacing. You'll get that control over vids, practice and playing people.

Mike: Your Marth is showing some improvements. Don't think I havn't gotten used to you sandbagging, I can see through it now. But honestly man, I'll tell you this. When there is a tournament coming up, sleep kinda is important. Don't come to a tournament resting on that excuse. lol overall good stuff, and shiz.

JL and Ambrose: wth? Especially you JL. Where are you? with some more tournament appearances you could very well be on that PR. Ambrose uses Technical Beam. It's Super-effective. =/ I wanna play with you guys again, it's been awhile.

Adrian: What's on your memory card? Haha good friendlies man. <333 on the Ganon effort but man oh man you gotta watch out for your Foxes, Falcos and Sheiks. And gay Marth and Peaches (lol what a list) It's unrealistic, but it's possible to be good with Ganon. So learn them pivots, wavelands and them tricks :00. More angries next tournament XDDD. It's fun to play this game with you, honestly. ]: wth? it shoulda been a dthrow to knee not dthrow to rest'd.

Steve: Why do you always seem like you got a rod up your ass? lol everytime I bump into you, you sound angry or something. Stop, lol. Nice ICs, you did well in that crew battle. Great stuff.

Ken: .____. I shoulda won on Yoshizzies. I'll take you down next time, I promise that. Good stuff on doobles too, you really know how to play sniper on teams. Now, teach your friends that doobz are gooooood. lololol. Gratz on the PR placement.

Matt, NOT GK: I hate calling people by their usernames. I forgot to come back with the $5 D: you realllly know how to play the ditto man. Good stuff. We'll play again. And respect for showing up too, that was real huge.

Renato: ggz mang. Way to win that crew battle eh? That 2nd last stock kill was huge. Good Luugz there. Make it to the next one, aii? aii.

CoS: I really would like to congratulate you guys on the win, good stuffs. Unexpected and all. But we'll have a rematch, it'll be for moneys and stuffz. :]

Jake: Man, you're such an uber***. rofl Good tactics, I should start asking people stupid questions too and call it a Peach Tech. :0000 2nd time straight. You've got a reaaalllly good peach there. And I can actually agree on this even count for you vs Noah.

Noah: Eyyyyyyy. lol I didnt even see you when I walked in, lol. It's always good to see you around man. Good **** on singles and doobz. We will face each other in a tournament set, next tournament, 2nd round in winner's bracket. :00000 holy for psychicness.

Nate: rofllll! You won the joke of the tournament. Mindfreak is pretty nutsiez and shiz. rofl I like playing you in doubles just because I'm all liek "GUISE HIT ME SO NATE CANT DO THAT GAY REST COMBO ON ME!" pass the percentage and bam. I'm good to go. lulzy WoP there but you walked out the winner of our sets, so good **** to that. We'll play 1v1, I need to work on my record against you cauuse it looks pretty bad right now ]: and it would be nice if someone told me about the PR move or talked with me about it too. I don't mind it anyway. The help through the tournament was appreciated. blahblahblah. We'll play next time.

SAUGUUUUH!: Omg, rofl!!! We lost the crew battle but dayum we showed them up after Pizza Pizza.

Crossing the street.

What does CoS do? They cross like normal civilized people through a crosslight.

What does Sauga do? We JWalk, run and screaaaaming as we run. (ROFL! CHRIS IS TOO GOOD AT THAT!)

lol, Andy: Great stuff man, you did well overall. Especially in crews. I should listen to you more often ]: you seem to know what you're talking about.

Grmo: I like how I was yelling out your name before crews started and nobody came. lol I didn't exclude you on purpose. You just werent around and we were running low on time. I see that you had a bad day. Don't be sadnan, be gladnan. Kick your game up again and prep up for the next. Play with Droz and stuffz. I herd hez gud.

DB: :00 great **** in doubles. You and Imadh are getting it down. Double Falcon strangely does well o_0 lol it was a friendly. Those random pauses were jokes. Good stuff man, no worries you still got them Falcon trixiez.

IB: Thanks for the $10. I'll owe you back this week. amazing **** in crews, sorry for the major phail. I won't let it happen again :0. We'll set up some mini-fests sometime soon and get James back. Keep up the good ****.

Chris: :00000 maaan. So many months of playing this game and we never knew you existed. lol don't be so put down man, I knew you were playing liek crap. It happens, people get those bad days. You did your job in doubles and honestly man. I think if we can keep up our team with good chemistry and consistency (we had some sprouts of ownage here and there, if we keep that up, man) we really could be Top 3 material. No jokes. You're performace in crews I would say was par. Not great, but not bad either. We'll get'em next time man we both got some improving compared to this biweekly. Both singles and doubles.

Kjdjy

Smash Journeyman
Adnan, I have no idea what you're talking about :(

On another note, we have yet to do an IC v Peach match. I've fought every Peach main in the GTA except you, this must change.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
David, will you be back in time to host the next bi-weekly? I'd really hate for it to be out in nowhere land.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
FYI the next one might just MIGHT take place @ Eric's. Birchmount and Danforth if I'm correct. So no need to cry about nowhereland. lol

alphameric

Smash Ace
Adrian: What's on your memory card? Haha good friendlies man. <333 on the Ganon effort but man oh man you gotta watch out for your Foxes, Falcos and Sheiks. And gay Marth and Peaches (lol what a list) It's unrealistic, but it's possible to be good with Ganon. So learn them pivots, wavelands and them tricks :00. More angries next tournament XDDD. It's fun to play this game with you, honestly. ]: wth? it shoulda been a dthrow to knee not dthrow to rest'd.

AFAIK my mem card (black) just has smash on it, since thats the only cube game i own.
As for matchups, i dont really have as big a problem with spaceys and peach as i do with falcon, marth and shiek. Falco gets killed way too easy, I can jab out of waveshines unless they are 100% perfect, and peach is as good as dead once off the ground.

also watch out for the technical rests :p
im no the only one who can do them

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
AFAIK my mem card (black) just has smash on it, since thats the only cube game i own.
As for matchups, i dont really have as big a problem with spaceys and peach as i do with falcon, marth and shiek. Falco gets killed way too easy, I can jab out of waveshines unless they are 100% perfect, and peach is as good as dead once off the ground.

also watch out for the technical rests :p
im no the only one who can do them
I got your memory card, lol. I reached into my bag and pulled out 2 I was like "O_O THEY MULTIPLIED?!" then I remembered you mentioning about a lost memory card. It's yours. Only smash in it. Why is that?

worldjem7

Smash Ace
There's a Tim Horton's and a small Plaza nearby if you wanted to go buy food. The plaza has a Pizza Hut and a Subway included.

Nothing is 100% for me though but, I'll let you guys know everything as soon as it happens. We still have 2 weeks until the next Bi-Weekly so that's my leeway.

unknown522

Some guy
time fo my shoutz

?522: lol. I like how you're the one person who says hi to everyone and asks them how their doing. Did you learn this from YFC??? we'll see if YFC taught you how to handle the all-mighty Adnizzle. roflroflrofl That cape is so straight (lolmike) I swear. lol. Our showdown awaits, I will research the matchup so that I have no johns. Keep up this rollout of talent (Hey! Golem can learn Rollout lololol).
Nah, I'm just a nice guy. But I think YFC made me social tho. I wanna play u still guy. Next time.

But remember that rollout gets stronger every match, and I combo it with defense curl before I start to power it up. lol

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
No Eric, don't **** it. Why is he ****ing it? Jake, is there a reason why he has to **** it?

Don't **** it. Its at your house.

lol@censors.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Nah, I'm just a nice guy. But I think YFC made me social tho. I wanna play u still guy. Next time.

But remember that rollout gets stronger every match, and I combo it with defense curl before I start to power it up. lol
Wow, someone really knows their pokemon. lol.

We'll see man, don't be making some excuse to not come and get 4stocked.

Like "omg YFC"

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Shut up thats one of my exuses for skipping tourneys now. Lol

Has anyone told you yet that I'm a flip slayer? I beat all the flips that play smash. You got you're round @ SoS but I played against a better Link at TrannieCan and beat him :00. Besides, you all **** anyway. Running away from tournaments and all.

lol

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Has anyone told you yet that I'm a flip slayer? I beat all the flips that play smash. You got you're round @ SoS but I played against a better Link at TrannieCan and beat him :00. Besides, you all **** anyway. Running away from tournaments and all.

lol

Shut up kid.. Open your mouth and suck on my Link

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Thats it you just ****ed with the wrong egyptian. :mad:
So now you're egyptian ehh??!

what's wrong? you afraid to be the next flip guy that's on the "DEFEATED" list? roflrofl~~

It's all fun and games man, Ryan is making it out. You should too, and bring your friends too.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
So now you're egyptian ehh??!

what's wrong? you afraid to be the next flip guy that's on the "DEFEATED" list? roflrofl~~

It's all fun and games man, Ryan is making it out. You should too, and bring your friends too.

MINDGAMESSSS HOW THE **** YOU GON FALL FOR THAT SOFT MINDGAMES!! lol jkss yea yoo REALLY THE TRUTHHH>>> I couldn't go to any tourneys caus of money lol. I was broke the whole summer. But now since school is kickin in and my parent giving me money ofr lunch ill just save up the money and use it for a tourney. Lol Tyrant get readdy to get condoms for Link cause the last time we faced each other. He used his last one. :p ye yo mm 5 bucks next tourney we can go to? .

PS: iam not egyptian. I got that from Yugioh abridge movie.

worldjem7

Smash Ace
OK, my first floor is officially off limits so we won't be using the biggest rooms in the house because my family wants to use them while the tournament is going on. So instead we're going to try and squeeze everyone into 3 rooms on the second floor: My room, My sister's room, and my Rec room (game room) which has the computer in it for tournament documenting. I also have a balcony attached to the Rec room so if it's too cramped for you, you can go out onto the balcony for some fresh air. Personally, I don't think I'd be able to fit everyone in those 3 rooms but, my parents insist that the main floor not be taken over.

This is the plan for if my place is finalized as the new host for the Bi-Weekly. With all that said, I think it might just be better at Matt's (with whatever arrangements he has).

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
OK, my first floor is officially off limits so we won't be using the biggest rooms in the house because my family wants to use them while the tournament is going on. So instead we're going to try and squeeze everyone into 3 rooms on the second floor: My room, My sister's room, and my Rec room (game room) which has the computer in it for tournament documenting. I also have a balcony attached to the Rec room so if it's too cramped for you, you can go out onto the balcony for some fresh air. Personally, I don't think I'd be able to fit everyone in those 3 rooms but, my parents insist that the main floor not be taken over.

This is the plan for if my place is finalized as the new host for the Bi-Weekly. With all that said, I think it might just be better at Matt's (with whatever arrangements he has).
I would leave it to Mike now to approve which place is bigger (lol don't be biased because one place is closer to you than the other) place to host the biweekly. Or if people just want to skip on it and not do anything for the biweekly date.

Top Bottom