• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing Through the Stones- Help Haiti!! March 13-14; Cincinnati, Ohio+Laser Tag+DDR

clowsui

Smash Legend
if doubles isn't happening at this count and i will take all doubles mms, probably up to 3-5 dollars

let's go!

even if it does happen we'll money match gladly...just after the bracket

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
I'm pretty sure I'm not coming to this. I reeeeeaaalllly want to, but my mom has been mad at me for the last week and she's trying to make life as difficult as possible for me. I guess I can use the time to work on a few new characters....:( sorry guys

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Can anyone house me, Fan and her friend on Saturday? I really do not want to drive back overnight. (ask Xero, Asdioh, or Blood Hawk about that, wasn't fun [for me]).

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I'm pretty sure I'm not coming to this. I reeeeeaaalllly want to, but my mom has been mad at me for the last week and she's trying to make life as difficult as possible for me. I guess I can use the time to work on a few new characters....:( sorry guys
Replace Mom with Dad and this is my situation. I'll see you all at EWWFH GO, though.

VenomaShockwave

Smash Cadet
I may have difficulties getting transportation to this, so just in case: would anybody happen to be passing through or near Carthage (in Cincinnati) on the way to cincinnati state? I'd appreciate it if anybody could give me a lift..

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
I may have difficulties getting transportation to this, so just in case: would anybody happen to be passing through or near Carthage (in Cincinnati) on the way to cincinnati state? I'd appreciate it if anybody could give me a lift..
Is it anywhere near I-75 or I-675?

D

Deleted member

This sounds like such a blast!! I wish I were able to attend!

sai_:)

Smash Ace
GOOD NEWS EVERYONE

The school is providing 10 T.V'S Nine regular t.v's and a projector screen that we will have acess to at about four.

Also Were getting a free cooler filled to the brim with pop but I have a request

Would someone be awesome enough to buy a bag of ice for the free pop? if not the pop might be warm and stuff, not a big deal just asking. Thanks in advance

PINKE

Smash Rookie
I can bring some ice. >_> someone might need to help me carry some stuff tho. PS3+Wii+Ice and somethings gonna get dropped

clowsui

Smash Legend
pinkie it's fine i'll be at the venue early enough that if you call me and tell me that you're outside i'll get you

513-206-0500 <--- THIS IS MY NUMBER PLEASE CALL IF DAYCIA AND SAEED DON'T ANSWER. I WILL MAKE SURE TO DO WHATEVER I CAN TO HELP!

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Venoma, I think it might be easier to let Clowsui/Chi to pick you up then TheBlueBlade, Blue Blade's driving out of state. Chi lives in Cincinnati.

Also, @Saeed, Will there be juice~! :'D?
I mean, it's not a biggie. I'm coming down I-75 and I noticed on Google Maps it intersects his road so it shouldn't be a problem.

ONAGA

Smash Apprentice
i live in clifton. If anyone wants to come down tonight and stay so its a short drive in the morning let me know. PM me or text me.

ONAGA

Smash Apprentice
Literally, i just looked at the map and it is a minute away from my house. The campus is tight down the street lol.

VenomaShockwave

Smash Cadet
I mean, it's not a biggie. I'm coming down I-75 and I noticed on Google Maps it intersects his road so it shouldn't be a problem.
Well, the way I see it, any way I get to cincinnati state is good by me. I really appreciate your offer, TheBlueBlade. So how about this:

@ Chi: Can you get me a ride? Or would you be going too far out of your way? If you can't pick me up, then I'll ride with TheBlueBlade.

How does that sound? Whoever is taking me, I'll PM them my exact address.

@ Day: I posted earlier that I will bring a wii and tatsunoko if anybody wants to play it. I have all the characters. Will there be enough TVs?

sai_:)

Smash Ace
Venoma the first 10 t.v's are on me and my school. There will be enough t.v's lol

@Daycia When i was loading the pops today I made sure to get some iced tea in there, there's like 9 or 10 of those at least

Free drinks include:

Pepsi
Sierra Mist
Mountain Dew
Diet Pepsi(lame)
Brisk Iced Tea

There's a decent amount of like around 70-ish cans of pop but that's all I could get, So try not to be a douche and take like 3 or 4

Also if pizza was to be ordered there is a local pizza place within 2 miles of the school where if we order 3 Jumbo sized pizzas we would get 3 free.

Total cost would be like 40 something bucks and we'd get 96 slices of pizza...Anybody interested in that?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
tea is amazing!~ Can't wait for this, its going to be a fun tournament with fun pokemon and fun lazer tag and fun rides to the place and back :D

Top Bottom