• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing Through the Stones- Help Haiti!! March 13-14; Cincinnati, Ohio+Laser Tag+DDR

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
I'll come to this midway through the event. I have to go to work Saturday from 9:45am EST to 5:00pm EST. I'll probably get a GPS and drive down there to join in on the fun.

Clowsui asked for me to come so he can play me, again. So based on that, and the request by other INKY family members, I'll try my best to come. If anyone is in central Indiana, and needs a ride there/back, talk to me.

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
OK, my cell is 574-220-3991. I'm leaving Springfield around 10:15 AM. If I don't hear from you between then and the time I hit Cincy, then I'll assume you got a ride.

sai_:)

Smash Ace
Attn

The building never got put on the front page its the ATLC BUILDING FLOOR ONE.

Parking is free obviously and if your bringing a t.v Make sure to call either myself Daycia or chi first. There is an easier way to bring the t.v's around and nobody should have to take them up any stairs...If you end up taking a t.v up some stairs...you're doing it wrong.

...why cant I sleep...

VenomaShockwave

Smash Cadet
OK, my cell is 574-220-3991. I'm leaving Springfield around 10:15 AM. If I don't hear from you between then and the time I hit Cincy, then I'll assume you got a ride.
Ok, I'll be going with you then--Just so you know, I can't text so I'll have to physically call you, but that shouldn't be a problem, should it? I'll PM you my address and number in case you get back on smashboards before you leave.

Thanks again.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
If daycia doesn't want doubles, then there is no doubles...

thats just it....

I'm excited about the tournament, hopefully we can still play the side tournament XD

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
Yeah! That's really too bad. I really wanted to see yah, too! D': I'm so sorry!! Next time for sure~! >.<

Also, heading out now guys so I'll be at the venue! The location has been added to the OP. O:
I'm totally dressed up for this since some guys dress up for theirs! Call me if you need me~! :3

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Sure!

Doubles:
1. Try and Infern (Tyr + Infern)
2. Scummy Cheater (May + Joey)
3. Silly *****es (Crash + Hilt)
4. Doesn't Matter (TGM + Steel Samurai)
5. ADHD + SK92 (Chi + Count)
6. Banana Cakes (Sai + Day)
7. Brah Kais (VaMP + TheBlueBlade)
8. Bose (Baby + Onaga)
9. Day is Awesome (PINKE + Venom)

Singles
WINNERS SEMIFINALS
Hilt vs. Kel | Y.b.M. vs. Overswarm

17. Lyric
17. SneakyTako
17. Doctor X
17. Day
17. VaMP
17. LoZ
17. Tip
17. Mayling
25. Thomas
25. Onaga
25. Brandon
25. AVGN
25. Joshkip
25. Metaflair
33. PINKE
33. :(
33. Day
33. Jake
33. Baby
33. Venom
33. That Guy

I'm not gonna post characters, just wait till the results thread is posted for such information (as well as winnings).

I'M GONNA BE LOGGED ONTO AIM (nd31488). IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS/INQUIRIES ABOUT THE TOURNAMENT, HIT ME UP THERE.

Top Bottom