• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing Grounds to the Future! 3

Quaz

Smash Master
I was reading stuff about swiss tourney in this thread. Now I'm craving some swiss cheese.

Anyone wanna have a smashfest friday evening? I can't go to this tourney, but would be down for some smash anywhere else. Chris? Sveet? What about Vro in his AMAZING house?

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
I was reading stuff about swiss tourney in this thread. Now I'm craving some swiss cheese.

Anyone wanna have a smashfest friday evening? I can't go to this tourney, but would be down for some smash anywhere else. Chris? Sveet? What about Vro in his AMAZING house?
Swiss format sucks balls....
Like, terrible...
I also wouldn't call Vro's home a house, it's more like a castle....
I'd also host, but I don't have much room...=/

Dart!

Smash Master
Hey guys, Ptowns newest recruit is coming to play.

He was at the vro zone with pc chris

he's pretty damn good.

someone team with him, he plays falco marth and fox (he'll go falco mostly in teams)

he's got dat dart training and you know what happens when i train someone (Andale?)

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
everybody always says crews then like 60% of the people there want to leave by the time the tourneys over

Rat

Smash Lord
everybody always says crews then like 60% of the people there want to leave by the time the tourneys over
I'm not gonna lie. I almost never want to do crews. Only way crews seems appealing is if it's 3 man crews and a bracket.. (Double period *****!)

Tink

Smash Hero
because then singles will never end at a decent hour :p.
i dont mind doing crews first, but i dont really know if i wanna try doing them first here, when were already trying the RR singles, which will probably already be longer :/.

Quaz

Smash Master
doing crews first would be a terrible idea. All the hype has to happen when everyone is warmed up.

Im never playing in a crew battle again without getting warmed up (aka getting 3 stocked by bzoo)

ORLY

Smash Master
Unfortunately, no one can convert posts to imperial or metric.

But you can go around telling people that your penis is 6500 posts long!

Scythe

Smash Master
i'll do that MM

Edit: oh and it looks like arthur is coming so i do have a ride!

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
george is little e comin or not

i wanna know if i have to plan on getting him to indy in time for his flight

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
i guess its different for you californians who can just go to a tourney next week if you miss the one this week

Top Bottom