• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing Grounds to the Future! 3

Sago

Smash Lord
Assuming i cant find a ride, i would like to take public transit. Would anyone be able to pick me up at the metra. Its about a 10 minute drive so the walk would be long in this weather.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Don't ask me that question this week. There is a reason why I said I didn't want to host the tournament this weekend. I'm super-dee-duper busy right now. I have a lot of things on my plate and melee videos are low on the list. I'm going to bed, have to be up in 5 hours.

Dart!

Smash Master
Assuming i cant find a ride, i would like to take public transit. Would anyone be able to pick me up at the metra. Its about a 10 minute drive so the walk would be long in this weather.
Sago we met at one of websters tourneys over the summer. I'll pick you up, call or text me at 309 696 5934

Rat

Smash Lord
So, among other things, I found my ds today. I'm pretty happy. Now I have to
1) find the charger.
2) go buy another stupid copy of a 4th gen pokemon game
3) Play through the stupid 3rd gen like a bizillion times each to transfer that ****
4) ....
5) Profit with the 5th gen.

damn you pokemon.

Dart!

Smash Master
So, among other things, I found my ds today. I'm pretty happy. Now I have to
1) find the charger.
2) go buy another stupid copy of a 4th gen pokemon game
3) Play through the stupid 3rd gen like a bizillion times each to transfer that ****
4) ....
5) Profit with the 5th gen.

damn you pokemon.
if you want i'll sell you my heartgold version.

Rat

Smash Lord
awesome possum! Yeah people bring them pokemons!

I'll probably buy heartgold off you dart. That is unless you want to MM for it! (That would be pretty epic. I could put up money or maybe even my copy of Super Metroid. (But if I lose what would I speed run? speaking of which I haven't done that in a while.))

The only pokemonz I have left are two 3rd gen games, leafgreen and sapphire. I've bought Platinum three times now. Each time I sell it thinking I'll never want to play it again. Stupid pokemon.

Dart!

Smash Master
awesome possum! Yeah people bring them pokemons!

I'll probably buy heartgold off you dart. That is unless you want to MM for it! (That would be pretty epic. I could put up money or maybe even my copy of Super Metroid. (But if I lose what would I speed run? speaking of which I haven't done that in a while.))

The only pokemonz I have left are two 3rd gen games, leafgreen and sapphire. I've bought Platinum three times now. Each time I sell it thinking I'll never want to play it again. Stupid pokemon.
money match me for my game? lol, that sounds **** but even if i win i would give you the game anyway so how bout we do an mm for like a 5 dollars off the game?

like i sell you the game and we'll use 5 of the dollars for the game.

So if you win you get 5 dollars back from whatever the retail price of DS games are (what is it 40 now?) and if i win i just get all the money for the game. so no skin of your nose if you lose but 5 dollars off sounds enticing no?

oh did you guys hear? ken is coming back!

ORLY

Smash Master
don't MM rat with super metroid at stake! there's no game with equal value! you'll become his indentured servant if you lose!

ORLY

Smash Master
lol you can't beat rat

EDIT: no one can beat rat. he's the people's samus. all you can do is cross your fingers and hope you get lucky

Rat

Smash Lord
LOL, this is too good. Maridia is a ***** though.

And for the love of God, don't wager Super Metroid. It's too valuable a game, heh.
Maridia isn't too bad. My problem areas with Maridia are
1) The room with all the fake metroid things. (with the quicksand and all the grappleable walls.)
2) Killing botwoon fast.
3) Running out of missiles in the fight with draygon. I'm not good at the kill where you run underhim while he is jiizzing everywhere. If you **** that up, Killing him with a charge shot takes forever =(.

Lower Nofair is a *****. Mainly ridley. Everytime I do a speed run I go out of my way to get like a few more super missiles and energy tanks. I hate losing to that *****.

Tink

Smash Hero
rattt....kelly....i assume im picking both of you up in the AM? anybody else around that area(cyko/zues/etc.) wanna carpool 0_o?

edit: i see you lurking on this thread rat...answer me boyyyy!

Rat

Smash Lord
gah! yeah. Considering you're not going downtown, u wanna just swing by myplace? (instead of meeting at Kelly's. either way)

How about @10:30 you'll pick us up?

Tink

Smash Hero
aint happening georgyyy

nick, ya, i figure kels is prolly on the way to your place, and i can just get him then swing over there......we will be there rightttt around 1030.

kels, if you see this, ill be at your place at 1015...beee ready!

sanchaz

Smash Lord
edit: i see you lurking on this thread rat...answer me boyyyy![/QUOTE said:
tink: good use of the word lurking.

anyways, I am most likely be going to this, need to destress myself...playing fox, lol. :)

Top Bottom