• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing Grounds to the Future! 3

PW_Kochiha

Smash Rookie
I feel like I should have made it out of pools but w/e I guess I wasn't playing good enough. Good games to everyone I played and over9000 for destroying me for an hour.

McSnapple and hore for the bowser matches lol.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Singles Results:

1: Kels
2: Little England
3: Tink
4: Deku
5: Scythe
5: Rat
7: Vro
7: Bzoo
9: Captain of the mother ****ing ship
9: Sago
9: Meow2King
9: Jimmy Kudo
13: Lance
13: Arty
13: Looshkin
13: Over9000
17: Kochiha
17: Hore
17: DLA
17: GEM
21: Hindawg
21: Roman
21: Zwarm
21: DJ
25: Muffin
25: tweakin

Teams Results:
1.Deku + Matt
2.Tink+Kels
3.ORLY+Rat
4.Lance+Little England
5.Vro+Cunning
5.Sveet+Bzoo
7.Looshkin+********

Tink

Smash Hero
cosmo said:
rofl wtf. so you drive up silently, wait there, don't call me, don't give me a text, don't knock on my door, and don't beep your car horn, then wait 20 min and drive off without trying any of the above? tink you .... you ....

face motha****in palm
are us hitting me? i went up to your place....rang your door bell twice, both the floors, since i wasnt told which was yours.....1st one is on the left side, top apart is on the right side of the door....how woulddd i know that if i hadnt gone up there and rang it.....ive never even been to your place, and used the exact addy u gave cary....then i knocked for 5 mins...while an old man johned on me about ppl nottt being there(walking on the sidewalk).....thenn i went to my car and beeped my horn for several seconds, over and over again....waiting there for 8 mins for nothing.....then i left, and rightly justified. i wasted gas for nothing going way outta my way.

i dont have a phone either, so ya....couldnt call/text, and most ppl knowww i dont have a phone -_-/

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Fun tourney everyone. Short shoutouts.

Tink- Don't challenge me in Falcon dittos baby. I won't lose them anymore. ;)
DJ/Sago/TGD- Sheik pool lol.
Gem- Nice meetin you. GGs
Vro- Gah I was pretty mad I lost to your Marth game 1, but I was just getting outplayed. Falco is hard, Yoshi's makes it worse. :( GGs, always love playing you.
>9000- Fun games. Once you get over the Falcon/Falco humps, your Fox will be lookin mighty scary.

Chris- GGs. I just think you were having an off day, or I was having a good one or something. How can you say I am better at the ditto? HAVE YOU SEEN THIS VIDEO? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAlfIlKT7IY

Rat- What a fun set. I think I should've banned FoD,but it's all good. I gave you one hell of a run for your money. ;)
Little England- Wow good ****. Who all did you play in bracket? All I saw was Chris and Kels in winner's, GGs in those friendlies too. Your Ganon is way cooler than your Falcon.

See everyone next month!

Rat

Smash Lord
Yo sveet can we change the stages now? Brinster, Rainbow SHip, and DK 54 are super dumb. Do this instead....

Neutrals:
Yoshi's
Battlefield
Dreamland

CP:
FoD
Final D
Pokeman Studiem

Striking would be faster. I strike X, you strike Y. We go to battlefield. None of that Stage editting bull****.

Also this:
NO stage bans.

Falcon gets ****ed on FoD, Jiggz gets ****ed on Yoshi's, Fox/Falco get ****ed on FD, Marth gets ****ed on Dreamland. Deal with it.

Rat

Smash Lord
@Oro
CPs are pretty dumb.

They just aren't stupid enough.
Cruiseship, Lavaland, and DK are super dumb.

I wouldn't imprison FinalD, Pokeman, and CoD. They only need counselling and medication.

ORLY

Smash Master
I'd rather not change the stage list. Sure, we all get ****ed by X matchup on Y stage but that's the format adapted at the national level.

IMO we'd only be cheating ourselves by adapting it to fit our desires.

Also: GGs to people I played. Oro and LE beat me legit. I can't john about it. :D

Tink

Smash Hero
1 ban+random is my choice! stage striking currently is lame :/. its good enough for brawl sure, but this is melee -_- a mans game.

ORLY

Smash Master
Aye. It's a hard knock life for us Falcons. We just gotta step it up. They have one frame moves but we have brotherhood.

I invite everyone to use Falco against me until I can reliably do well in that MU.

Top Bottom