• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing Grounds to the Future! 3

Tink

Smash Hero
rofl.....yo, i cant play friendlies for hours and then play a tournament....my hands cant take it anyway...they lock up :/....so ya...i woulddd be sitting there for awhile....that coupled with sveets "relaxed" tournament setting, and my 2 hour drive back is gonna suck when it has to happen at like, 11 -_-

Scythe

Smash Master
I play Peach in friendlies when i'm trying to preserve hand stamina lol

ORLY

Smash Master
Wah I'm Tink counterpicking match ups against people and walking away with money is hard for my vagina.

Man up!

Tink

Smash Hero
loll...cause the past 3 tournaments for me i won money in singles right? get them facts straight.....ppl cant say i suck, and am not a top of any char and then say that ima always make money -_-.....its one or the other ppl.

ORLY

Smash Master
Lol well if he didn't suck so much, he'd be doing better

EDIT: something is very strange here..

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
mr game and watch?

peach?

captain falcon?

ok now time to test them all

samus
fox
falco
sheik
shiek
marth
jigglypuff
ice climbers
ganondorf
mario
dr. mario
luigi
mewtwo
pichu
pikachu
kirby
roy
bowser
ness
yoshi
donkey kong
zelda

wtf is this?

this?

are you serious?

marioBROPRO

Smash Cadet
Hopefully I can get some friendlies in, I'm going to register for singles simply because of ****s n' gigs. ^^

ORLY

Smash Master
Jeff talk to Cheato I know he wants to go he'll probably give you a ride.

Also I'm the only one left awake at Sveet's. I'm watching The Phantom Menace and Terminator 1. Get at this s**t.

ORLY

Smash Master
I can't watch it on my phone or else I would.

They should've been here tonight and playing with us but Purdue took too long to get there.

Are Trail and Cunning coming to SG tomorrow?

goateeguy

Smash Ace
For those of you who are about to smash, I salute you. From home. I'll be there for singles. As long as they don't start two and a half hours early like last time :p

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
rofl wtf. so you drive up silently, wait there, don't call me, don't give me a text, don't knock on my door, and don't beep your car horn, then wait 20 min and drive off without trying any of the above? tink you .... you .... :oneeye:

face motha****in palm

Top Bottom