• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing Ground III (12/23/06) at CoD: Under New Management!

Jazzness

Smash Ace
Marth 101 -- are we doing a $MM? I won't use Sheik.

Anyone else? Viperboy? We've never played a $MM before, and it's been a long time since we've played.

Also ... bring it on, Wisconsin!

James Sparrow

Smash Master
or maybe cause your low tier isn't the subject of one of the gayest counters in all of low tier? **** dk, **** him and his donkey punches.
Although I did counter one of tapions donkey punches at the OIR low tier tourney :chuckle:
i didn't know that was a counter?

you also countered one of mine... stupid best of 5 rule.

dj asakura

Smash Ace
gah, i'm gonna get *****...

oh well, chances are still for me being there assuming i dont have a dive meet that day which would really really really suck

WiseLugia

Smash Journeyman
No more Other Things Taking Priority john's ,man. Make it. =D

Tourney Maker will be so, don't worry people.

Border Clashes w00t. What's this? Three states represented?

Jazzness

Smash Ace
Are people throwing down any $ for crew battles?

I might actually stay till the end this time, depending on how soon Doubles'n Singles are finished. Anyone need a crewmate?

FoxDasher1

Smash Rookie
i can't wait for this.

i'm looking for a partner for doubles if anyone is interested... i was G at the last tournament if anyone remembers me.

Zurad

Smash Cadet
How big is this tournament usually?

Is it a good place for a bunch of smash noobs to get some experience, because I live about 50 minutes away, and have nothing else to do during my winter break other then train up for smash, so I'd be willing to invest the drive down there if it would be worth it (which it looks like it would be)

WiseLugia

Smash Journeyman
Do you consider a likely ASAP tourney knockout a good place for experience? And this thing is looking to be the biggest one yet, so I'd advise you make it. 8D

The exact figures are:
SG1 = 20 people in singles, 7 setups
SG2 = 30 people in singles, 6 setups

So I project:
SG3 = 40 people + in singles, 10 setups

BIG C

Smash Master
ill be there not sure who im teamin with maybe tink maybe chen or maybe eddie we will see how it unfolds either way my team will obviously cuz ill pick peach and dsmash the other teams to death

explictness

Smash Rookie
is the open? or is it like you need to be known to go? haha i'm a 1st timer. me and like 2 other friends may want to come check it out and compete. (we've never been to any smash events) although we are pretty good. =)

explictness

Smash Rookie
yeah, lol that's how it is i guess. you think ur the best in ur area. or you are the best in ur area. then you go to some type of competition agaisnt people from diffrent area. then BAM, you get pwned like 2 mins. haha

common man! i know this already. haha i mean they basically make movies out of this. haha they should make a smash movie or some type of documentary ahahha. do some MTV or Vh1 Special. ahhahaha

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Okay...

By some weird twist of fate, without requesting the 23rd off...

I got the day off!! O_o WTF?!

So I'm gonna do my best to go to this!! ^_^ I dunno if I'll have a doubles partner with me, but if I don't, would anyone wanna double with me??

Like I said, I gotta see if my friend could go or not. But if anyone wants to team with me, I'll let you know by tomorrow if I'll have a partner or not.

WiseLugia

Smash Journeyman
Things just keep getting better. =O

Feel free to come along and compete if you don't mind handing your money over to the pros. =S

Top Bottom