• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing Ground III (12/23/06) at CoD: Under New Management!

dj asakura

Smash Ace
yea, seriously, the snow wasnt all that bad around here (i live less then 20 minuts from the location of SG3)

only back streets werent plowed,and even now they are, plus all the snow on the streets is gone by now.

if it snows, or they even think it'll snow, i'm betting they'll be all over next time since apparently, the midwest hasnt seen snow EVER until friday....geez...

WiseLugia

Smash Journeyman
Sounds like something I would say, but it wasn't seeing as I don't particularly like the avvy that much. lol I say you just got wtfpwnt.

Jazzness

Smash Ace
Have we got a final date on this one, or is it supposed to be on both the 16th and 23rd?

Also, $MM?

I'll also throw down $1 challenges for Falcon Futbol!!

CaptainAwesome

Smash Ace
There is a possibility that I will make this. In fact, it's a probability that such things will happen. I'm not sure if I'll have a partner for this, so who needs a partner? Of course, don't consider this to be written in stone, as my brother or Mendoza might end up going.

Also, I'd like to get some MM action. Any takers? Jazzness? Brightside? Zec? Wuwu? Just let me know if you're in, and it's your call on amount.

Jazzness

Smash Ace
Falcon Futbol (soccer)

Setup:
- 1v1, plus 1 Lv1 CPU (Kirby)
- Both players are Captain Falcon
- Stage is Final Destination
- Timed match -- 2 or 3 minutes.
- Items off

Rules:
- Kill Kirby on the opposing player's side (horizontal kills only, others are out of bounds) to score. You'll have to manually keep track of the score.
- You may hit your opponent (kick moves only) to knock them off balance.
- Jabs, grabs, raptor boost, and up-b are considered a 'hand-ball penalty' and you have to kill yourself. Kick moves only.
- You may use Falcon Kick, but if you hit the opponent, it is a 'foul' and you have to kill yourself.
- For ties, go into 'sudden death', where the first one to score wins the game.

Enjoy!

Brightside6382

Smash Lord
Captain Awesome im up for a 5$ MM$. Im also looking for some MM so if anyone is interested ill play whoever ^_^.

Im also looking for a 2's partner if anyone is interested...

alcheato

Smash Ace
There is a possibility that I will make this. In fact, it's a probability that such things will happen. I'm not sure if I'll have a partner for this, so who needs a partner? Of course, don't consider this to be written in stone, as my brother or Mendoza might end up going.

Also, I'd like to get some MM action. Any takers? Jazzness? Brightside? Zec? Wuwu? Just let me know if you're in, and it's your call on amount.
Dude, I'll team with you if I go...which is likely unless it's too cold for me to walk to the 10 feet to my car. Come to think of it, we can probably carpool.

TRE1

Smash Apprentice
I still don't have a partner either. I really want to do some doubles, and at this point I'll take anyone who doesn't suck....

Brightside, DrewB008, Capt. awesome?

311?

Nike

Smash Apprentice
Jazzness, I'll do some doubles $MM if there are any takers.

I'll go u for a $1 falcon futbol match as well.

Jazzness

Smash Ace
Anyone else wanna cash in on some Falcon Futbol? How about teams $MM? Is there a team that thinks they have what it takes to defeat Jazz+MJN (we need a team name)?

Step right up!

viperboy_74

Smash Master
yeah, sorry guys... i'm with the CA on this one...
tre, maybe next time...

now acepting all MMs...

oh, lol i'd teach u how to play falco better if i knew myself :)

Brightside6382

Smash Lord
The turn out to this one seems like its gonna be really good. Hope I can make this ^_^. My Fox needs some real world experience so I don't gotta go solo Marth's through entire tournies.

TRE1

Smash Apprentice
Okay, I give up. I guess I'm that bad of a partner and not even the scrubs want to team with me.
Looks as if my focus shall rest entirely on singles.

I will begin my spiral into a bottomless depression now:urg:

Top Bottom