• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing Ground III (12/23/06) at CoD: Under New Management!

viperboy_74

Smash Master
lol heofler, that actually made me laugh a little...

look at tink, thinkin him and chen can take the awesomeness and myself... :)

tre i woulda teamed w/ ya, sorry man!!! :)

alcheato

Smash Ace
Tre1: If you're still in desperate need of a partner, I can team with you. I've gotten a lot better since last time. :chuckle:

CaptainAwesome: I must play you sometime before then. Gimme a call.

Quaz

Smash Master
actually Im pretty sure Im gonna make this after all.. with other fellow wisconsin smashers such as spikes and JS.. uhh... go wisconsin!! >_______>... <_______<

Fletch

Smash Master
Do you still need more setups for this? My partner and I are coming, though not sure if we're bringing home our GCs from college yet...

jnolan

Smash Apprentice
Tre, if you want, I can am willing to partner up with you (if you don't have a partner)... due to I am almost possitive I dont have one lol.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
Well, if I can't go/drive then JS will drive with a load of people.

Best case scenario is both JS and I come with setups and cars full of people. Pretty much all of WI could show up. But don't get your hopes up too much :D

Jazzness

Smash Ace
Codename Zero --
Yeah well at least I know what a zergling is.
I think Zerglings are studied in Korean biology classes.

MJN, contact me on AIM please -- sn: stickman ph00 (those are 0's)

Anyone else ... $MM?? 18 spikes? Never played you before ...

Anyone up for $1 Falcon Futbol matches?

Jazzness

Smash Ace
Marth101 -- I won't use Sheik vs you then.

If you guys Falcon ditto ... how about throwing down for a $1 Falcon Futbol match, Drew? We could even make our other $MM 4 to split it up.

Brightside6382

Smash Lord
I would, provided I had a comp that would allow me to play SC, own a copy of SC... and... have... played... recently... O_o

My SC experience was on the N64. I missed out on the Battlenet era.
Battle.net era??? If your thinking that no one plays anymore your greatly mistaken... SC is probably the longest lasting competativly played comp game ever. Its been out for over 10 years 8 or 10 years and its still as popular as ever.

Nike

Smash Apprentice
My SC experience was on the N64. I missed out on the Battlenet era.
they had SC on the 64? i played a little bit back in the day, battlenet was pretty tight. i don't know where my old copy went or else i'd play u, sry brightside.

hey WL, do u have tournament maker or tio or know some1 who's bringing it? looks like there's gunna be more people than last time and those programs could really help to keep it speedy and organized. just a thought :)

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
jazzness, can i have the same money matches 18spike has?

and idc if you use dk in low tier, because i'm not a **** like him ;)
or maybe cause your low tier isn't the subject of one of the gayest counters in all of low tier? **** dk, **** him and his donkey punches.
Although I did counter one of tapions donkey punches at the OIR low tier tourney :chuckle:

Top Bottom