• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing Ground III (12/23/06) at CoD: Under New Management!

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
18spikes are you serious?

I'm definitely sorry if that's what happened, in my signature I always post ALL $MM ARE BEST OF 5. I didn't intend to cheat you outta any $.

I'll give you your $3 (?) back next time I see you.

Also,

DK 64 FOR LIFEEEEE!!!! <3
Well I'm not johnning or anything but I think I could have maaaaybe made a doc comeback instead of trusting my marth in a ditto :) instead of just giving me $3, how about next time we'll just do a rematch, my $0 vs your $3? :laugh: ;)

toga

Smash Apprentice
what time will it be ( if I can come I will bring a cube and tv though I need to copy someones memory card who has every thing unlocked)

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Whatever happened with thwe Kochiha/hoeffler footage that was promised?

fugie

Smash Cadet
ya seriously I've been waiting for that footage for like 3+ months now

The video is done, we were going to put it on youtube last week but it seems that i cant get a hold of my friend to put on there. He has all the footages at his house, so i cant really do anything right until i can get a hold of him.

Smashing ground 4 new thread: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=94818

Top Bottom