• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing Ground III (12/23/06) at CoD: Under New Management!

fugie

Smash Cadet
Sunday before the 23rd would be easier for me... but I still dunno... :-/

We had discussed this dated of the tourment several times on msn, it seems that the some of the staff members of smash ground already had plans before the date of the 23rd. Also another problem is that the room at cod where this tourment is taking place is already filled with other actives by other groups, we felt that since no one took dec 23 it would be a good date to run the tourment.

Jazzness

Smash Ace
$MM, anyone?

Oh yeah, I forgot to shoutout for SGII ... all I really want to say is --

Capps: good job in teams! I think we did a lot better towards the end, hope you had fun 'cos I did! Close stuff w/the Cap'n match!

I need a partner for SG III! Any takers?

dj asakura

Smash Ace
which is odd cause your so much better then me....

wise, did you get any footage of yourself at get hot? i'm curious to see how your IC's have gotten and how you do against higher up people

WiseLugia

Smash Journeyman
lol ICs. I really don't play them anymore. Once I get teh mindgames going, maybe, but they're benched for now.

And no, no vids.

Fox, w00t.

Quaz

Smash Master
nvm.. I can't make it the 23rd...

it would be nice if this was a week earlier >.> but I know that cant be worjked out.. so I'll just come to the next one

Nike

Smash Apprentice
this is a month away so i still don't know what i got going on that day. like a lot of people though 2 days before christmas is iffy and i know a week earlier would be better for me. an alternative location would be nice, but if one can't be found i guess we'll all just have to deal.

Nike

Smash Apprentice
the location is awesome. free and lots of space. i only said a new one would be nice because u said the rooms weren't available for the 16th, which seems to be the day most people can attend. i meant a temporary one for just that week.

jnolan

Smash Apprentice
I will have to check with BrianLink, Mace, and Twombly to see if they plan on going to this one...

As usual, I know I will be there for singles, not sure if I will play in doubles though :/

As for low teirs... I may have to pull out the $50 hooker. lol

TRE1

Smash Apprentice
jazzness, want to team?

unless you get a better offer of course..

I pretty sure I'm a better offer:cool: .... Just teasing. I would team with jazzness but he seems to frown upon me.

Hoefler I'll team with you if he shuts us both down.

Zec- come and get some!

Brightside6382

Smash Lord
Hey guys, dunno if imma be able to go to this but if I do Jazzness Ill MM$ you ^_^. Since I missed our last MM at SGII Ill go a 10$ MM with ya.

Im also looking for a 2's partner if Im goin to this.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
WL: A word of advice... given today's @#$%ty weather conditions, when it gets closer to the 23rd, leave several updates concerning weather and if this event will be cancelled or not; we don't need another "No one knew about the update" situation to happen again.

Just trying to be helpful.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
lol i agree it was pretty bad. id still come for this though :D (even if i just spent a few hours owning WL :p:p:p:p)

Top Bottom