• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashGT (London) OCT 27th October

Status
Not open for further replies.

VA

Smash Hero
VA: Bracket match was fun and Money match was even more fun! Seriously, you've improved a helluva lot since last time I played you, I guess I wasn't taking you seriously enough. I have to play really campy just to avoid getting pummeled by your agressive Samus style, there's not much else I can do sadly. Good job getting so good in such a short time though.
MM was ace. Highlight of the tournament for me. Punched myself really hard after losing the bracket match, nerves got the better of me (again). You didn't really know how to deal with CC jabs, which was where I was getting a lot of free hits. **** Pika in the face, I owned you on Corneria the first time, lol at your gay camping, charge shot to the pika face ftw. No one takes me seriously so it's not a mistake you are alone in making :p

I'll put you in losers next time I ****ing swear. Haha, jokes man, you played sick and you got better faster than I did. Awesome, awesome smasher.

GAwes

Hidden Boss
huh? whats that suppost to mean.. i saw you lose badly on dk 64 but thats it >_>

Another also, nice ganon GA Wes but it dosen't live expectations, it got piped down with some homebrew falco combos ;D. Never take my last stock lightly ^_^
haha, good games man (sorta). My ganon has expectations? i mean, i picked him up this month =) plus i did try to kill ya with the wizards foot twice, we'll play a nice falco v. ganon set if ya want =P but seriously man, good meetin ya, frostbyte as well, we'll all have to get some sets when there is more spare time and no 10 oclock curfew

___SDBwes

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Zeppo: Falcon is still on form back with more combos. So hard to approach in the air... our friendly matches were too campy. Also, give up on Sheik cause Sheik is gay. Don't ever go double Sheik again cause Sheik sammiches taste too bi.
Theres two words that come to mind when I hear this but Im not sure exactly what they are...Maybe I'll remember later:laugh:
Anyway if I was camping I guess it was cause' I didnt feel like running in and getting gimped lol.Good fun nonetheless I thought.I dont actually play Sheik,shes just there to deal with Marth pricks and too good in teams.Good job against Wes and dissapointed you didnt lose to Charles so you could play me.Pretty selfish of you imo.
And that doubles final was well fun.

Charlie boy-TY for the housing Saturday night and your Jigglypuffs a pr!ck.Still,at least my Falcon is incredible.Thanks for hosting too.

Bullet Ben-You're better,your Doc is really solid.

Aiko-Would have played you Saturday night but aye aye aye aye.Nice fox though.

Frozen-Nice ICs I like the grab banter.

Monty-legend.Good times.Which reminds me,Falcon four-ways oh my goodness.Most amazing thing at the tourney:chuckle:

VA-why did you unplug?Anyway I didnt see you play much cause its samus but from what I played you were alot better.Good job

Craigg-Your Falco is nicee.Good games:)unlucky you didnt make it out

Spam+Ouch-good to see you guys again,that set was hilarious.You've both radically changed your mains since last time lol,but good banter nonetheless.Hopefully see you at edmas2,OwnA what happened?:dizzy:

Will/Coey-We didnt play but good banter nonetheless

Chrisboi-grab tip finish'd chrisboi stomp that was ****.King of the marth ditto imo

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
OwnA what happened?:dizzy:
:mad: DUDE, can u imagine!? A tourney in London and i FRIGGING couldnt attend!! I think the phrase im looking for is PISSED OFF!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad: But yea i had to work man, and it wasnt even a case where i could get time off because i was doin recording on set of a reality tv show and we had a deadline for today! P-I-DOUBLE S-E-Deduh!!! But yea apologies to every1 for the Frosted CornFLAKE with milk and a glass of Orange Juice!:(

*whispers* Im sorri to say this coz it really hasnt been mentioned but from what i've heard.....

CHRISBOI GOT BATTERED LIKE A PIECE OF COD!!!!!! HAHA!!!!! I heard that GA Wes 4stocked him DIFFRENTLY!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Is it tru that the first stock was three knee's to the face in like 5 seconds?????:chuckle: Just that thought alone had me laughing with stiches for TIME hahaha! AND THEN i heard that Chrisboi had the unmitigated GALL to say "Ah that was luck, that was luck!" :psycho: I mean, come on Chrisboi, didnt i tell u about all that cockyness sonny!!? I guess my dinosaur wasnt the only one to show u up haha! I also HEARD that Chrisboi was close to tears after the match and i ALSO heard that his bottom lip was quivering...... AHHHHHHHHAHAHA FCUKING HILARIOUS!!!!!! :laugh: Please... did anyone catch it on tape!??? (Plz say yes plz say yes!)

And also what was the result from PDOT and Chrisboi's MM? AND ALSO did anyone catch GA 'Chrisboi-Terminator'' (which, might i add, is your new name Wes!) Vs Zeppy boi's match on video coz id love to see that Falcon ditto!

Man i really missed a good one....:(:(:(:(

spKz

Smash Ace
LOL @ OWNA Legand GET TO MY NEXT FEST XD spam and ouch said they are coming ^__^

and charles got some off it on Video XD (GAwes Vs Zeppo)

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
monty do you still owe p.prof 5 pound?

i know u owe me a pound

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
LOL @ OWNA Legand GET TO MY NEXT FEST XD spam and ouch said they are coming ^__^

and charles got some off it on Video XD (GAwes Vs Zeppo)
Yea there is no way im missing it man if Jide and Joseph are there im going to be there man! Finished filming today so i have some well earned time off! :)

I failed you..chrisboi beat me on friday
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Seriously?!? What happened man?:(

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
i dont know what happened between chrisboi and PDOT he should have one but he got nervous. the matches got recorded and i still want to see them on youtube and hear the commentary lol. the people i played at craigs were alright but Monty you owe me £5, i beat you at 3 MM for £2 and you gave me £1 and ran away. and when i was destroying your sheik yesterday you were turning to zelda for johns lol

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
Monty Sheik-thon, whats goin on dude? U gotts to live up to ur deals othawise these guys wont respect u! Cough it up sonny boy!:chuckle: :p

Kone

Smash Master
Quick roundup:

Charles : You suck at running a tournament. Thats obvious though. Bracket was ****e. To many crew members in same side and im pretty sure that va played frostbyte first round of bracket. VA did you win your pool? if i hadnt played jam id have **** on edwin or amcd and got 5th ;)

I hate london.

pdot: should've entered singles

lil craig: you'd obviously improved in doubles. why not enter singles :(

vex: im liking it

bb: getting there

amcd -loving the peach

joe - you've got good. yeay ;)

robby - awesome samus, i wish i had it

spam - aint ever going to get me man =p

aiko - pleased to see your fox

kman - dont be a **** and quit. your peach is 2 good to go to waste. smash doesnt have to be a fulltime job (charles etc0 just do a me and stay semi-competitive ^^
------------

Didnt recognise half the people at this tournament, get yourself to edmas and we'll do some introductions.

yup x

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
GT was a bit disorganised IMO but it was still alright + got to play some Londoners.

V.A.- Nice samus but I think your better at singles than doubles. Lol at our maych on yoshis. That was random as hell

BOEST- Luigi has gotton a lot better whcih is good to see. Keep on improving with him and you'll do well.

CRAAAAIIIIIIIGGGGG- it was good. Sorry for all the capes in doubles. Good fox though.

AmcD- I told you you'd do well. 7th place in singles 4th in doubles? Most impressive. I only wished that I'd got passed pools with ya :(.

Owna- :(

Spam- should have done better on your marth but still, you play a very smart game. don't underestimate yourself.

Ouch- :lick:

Ed- New haircut? Not sure. I can't belive you had a blister on your thumb! That must have hurt so much. There were no johns though so it's all good. I did a lot better against your peach than I thought I was gonna do. Oh and **** you for the luckiest stitchface I've ever seen :chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

GAwes- You didn't play falcon which was a shame. Were you sandbagging or just not going all out? Didn't get the 4 stocks that I was expecting. Btw YOU ARE AMAZING. Your combos were just so good. Hopefully I'll see you at one of our smashfests

Charles- Your still waaaay too good for me but it was good playing you. We should have left a lot earlier for the venue.

Zeppo- tomatoes cure food poisoning? Tbh I was really hoping you'd won the ditto with wes. I could tell you werent playing as well as usual but it's al good. Tbh I think your not that much worse than wes.

Supernintendoid- your falcon is getting really good (again :chuckle:). i liked our friendlies. See you at Edmas maybe

J03- Gutted that i lost to you in teams. good sheik though. Methinks you need to get some bigger combos instead of just either a) tilt spam to fair or b) bthrow near the edge

V3x?- Your fox is very good indeed. Did I get a game off you? I don't think so. But you are a lot better than me so it's fine.

spkz- thanks for housing

Frostbyte- pikachu sucks

P.Vanity- Good fox but mario needs a lot of work. Why were you edguarding with fsmash? That really just doesn't work.

Frozenwave- awesome ice climbers. Keep coming to tournaments cos you're gonna do well. Maybe pick up Marth for all the annoying peachs and samus's.

Monty- You are so annoying but hey, I beat your sheik. Try playing with both hands next time :laugh:. You are soooo not a child

P.Vanity

Smash Ace
Bill, fsmash works sometimes with mario (angled down). My mario was just not doing well at all weekend NJ though.

Shoutouts

B.Bill - Nice doc..not much else i can say. I'll be at one of the next fests, Probably the one at the end of next month.

Aiko - Really nice fox. Our dittos were fun, i was lucky to take that second game, shinespike XD. Thunders are gay :p lol...I'll work on mine (thunders) Nice job getting out of pools

amcd - Very good peach, gg's in doubles and in the few matches we did have. Nice job getting out of pools.

Coey - Nice teaming with you 2903 XD

spKz - Thanks for the housing

v3x? - Nice fox, good tech skill.

Craiigg - GG's in pools, Well done taking a game of Zeppo

VA

Smash Hero
I DID have to play Frost for my first bracket match after winning my pool. Bit of a joke tbh. ALSO I am so new and **** with rules I picked a ****ing banned stage against him.

My bracket sucked **** in hell. I should have got 7th :p

v3x?

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts:

The tourney itself was, as people have said, very disorganised. But at least it got quite far into it lol. Hopefully edmas will be a better result (Is there a thread yet?)

R&F - Didnt get to play ANY of you! Well... except spams link lol but yes very shameful that we didnt play - we'll play next smashfest im at that you're at lol

B.B - Nice doc, you just gotta work on when to approach really.. And maybe play a little bit safer. Keep control of the opponant once you have them :)

Aiko - Nice fox :) Was good to play you!

AMCD - You <unt lol next time i'll ban brinstar on you :p Good peach non-the-less.

Coey - Nice falco, our team ***** when we teamed :p

Craaiigg - Nice falco/fox. Was such a strange pool we had lol! Was a good experience!

ED - **** i wish i got to play you in a singles game lol, no worries though - i'll be at edmas so hopefully then :)

SOS - Didnt get to play you, sucks you didnt get through pools - i was really hoping to this time round, hopefully at edmas :)

GAwes - Excellent games lol I really liked playing your falcon

Zeppo - Still as impressed as ever, even when you wernt 100% lol Thanks for the advice on keeping calm! lol

JO3 - The biggest ***got i've ever had the misfortune to have met :p Lol nah im kidding - good games, really enjoyed our dittos lol. I prefer your shiek to your fox, but thats me ^^ Good to meet you, hopefully i wont have to again :p

Monty - Good games, stop wobbling you tart! lol :p

Jam - Didnt get to play you either except in doubles lol Still impressed :)

If i forgot anyone just leme know and i'll delete the message and pretend i never got it :p

GGs everyone, hope to see you all at edmas!

x

spKz

Smash Ace
Shoutouts ¬___¬

j03 - i love you man *wink* good times haha

AMCD - mad *** peach, four stock come back with sheik <3 your mad good keep it up.

ED - im **** LOL. your peach is good as always

Coey - Love the falco ^__^ and the teams we played

GAWes - Your games where amazing ^__^ and it was good cathing up with after not seeing you for like a year lol ^__^

Monty - you cheap ******* lol

Prof - Sucks SOOOOOO HARD IT FUNNNNEH - <3
jam5 - enjoyed double, good as ever

R+F - i didnt get to play you but your getting better loved the Luigi, OucH (you guys are coming to my next fest right?)

Zeppo - GOOD TIMES LOL, soz about the kebab shop lol? how you feel better now, your as good as ever ^__^

Aiko - Nice fox man, i really wanted to play but well you left so early ¬__¬#

Bullet Bill - i think we palyed once and lvoed the doc ^__^

Craaiig - Nice fox, and loved the falco, enjoyed doubles <3

Frozenwave - didnt play you this tourney but i watched you 3 stock a few people hehe ^__^ keep it up, single ice climber main :O

Good games for anyone i missed, if i did miss you :O <3

GT overall was badly run, VERY last min, and it goes to show when singles could not finish :X any way edmas next then who knows :)

monty06

Smash Ace
i didnt run prof pro i lost my bank card cos im a ****** and got screwed on money lol u will get it next time i see you dude.

monty06

Smash Ace
few shoutouts here

spkz: thanks dude on housing good games and ics ftw lol

edwin: sandbagging ftw

bulletbill: even tho i insult u like every 5mins lol ur doc is getting there man keep it up

charles: u do suck and running tourneys and hod3 ftw lol

prof pro: yh u ***** my sheik i have completely lost interest in sheik since ar2 so now be a new main so get u next tourney dude lol.

frostbyte: good games in pools

bronze: jiggs dittos on mute ftl

GAwes: didnt play you but gg on winning tourney

Aiko: lol luigi for the win your foz better pipe up now son

Vex: gd games and theres nothing wrong with wobbling lol

Coey: didnt play u will have to at edmas 2

Jo3: still a legend as always falcon 4 ways ftw and termites :laugh:

Zepster: unlucky dude bout the illness u have to sue the kebaby lol falcon 4 ways rock u know it that friendly sheik falcon u got gimped lol

if i forgto u remind me lol

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
you got 4 Stocked by The Most American Man Alive and Dead - GAWes.

hahahahahahaha.

monty06

Smash Ace
all the games u played u said u where sandbagging and then when GT came u still played the same and he will not give pro the money hahahahahahahahaha

i did play better when gt came around just other people played better but oh well. pp will get the money he earned it :laugh::laugh:

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
By the way think I should mention that most of the London smashers that I played take friendlies too seriously.Counting the amount of wins-losses wtf is this?

Should probably also mention that I 4 stocked chrisboi lol

craiigg

Smash Lord
uhmz cba to do muchhh buuut

sdb -
nice seeing you obv ^__^ sorry cant come up north at the weekend but pftt edmas yass : D
ryan - good **** winning O:
jam - see you enough but wickedcool for the ***s and catching up times :) i need to come to yours when i can drive meng
ed and scott- gtfo my smashface its the sexiest face at the whole tourny
wes - holy **** youre too good, i loved just watching your matches bro your falcon tricksies are disgusting noones got anything on you in my opinion O: i came to say hi & bye before i went but you were in a match XD

zeppo: wanted to play you and got a game off you ^__^ should have played better and no idea why i went fox all day rofl i need to seriously get back to my main and practice
i want some more games with you to make up for this at edmas, need you to test my cf and where was the roy everyone heard about O_O
v3x: same as z, lame times for the sd's but no excuses for mee, your fox is sexy <3
p.vanity - good **** sandbagging that samus player rofl

VA - good times for the travel up there and stuff ^_^ unlucky on the match with frost your samus is actually really good but keep that ego and temper down mang its all for fun
Beast - luigi? gtfo
dire - lol at my matches after pools too funny i dont know what i was on, must have been so worn out sorry dude

spkz - i didnt see your falco at all but i want some dittos when ive brought mine back up to speed ^_^ nice jiggs in teams, woulda had you if you didnt choose rainbow**** XDXD

WoC- lol sorry in va's crew battle thing boys i wasn't really paying attention just said id **** around if they needed someone to fill in but wireframe ( i think ) ill give you some falco matches at edmas to make up for it : )
that goes with the rest of you actually i heard AmcD has a nice peach, i wana play it

jo3 and coey - barely spoke or played, next time

charles - never host again x___x;

anyone else? gtfo i've forgotten XD

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
shut up about the badly run, its not my fault some new idiot didn't listen during doubles and wasted 1-2 hours.

The doubles were fine, singles were ruined due to that one team.. therefore pools had to be rushed thanks to kone's help (not being sarcastic) and also brackets

And why are people blaming me for leaving spkz late? i told you **** guys to stop playing at spkz and we should leave and you kept saying "one more" -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom