• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashGT (London) OCT 27th October

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
So he got 4 Stocked by the most American Man Alive and the man with the Z guns. Amazing...

Lol why are we all bringing up the fact Chrisiboi got 4 stocked by GaWes on every page? Is it like the funniest thing of the century? Ah well whatever, see you all at Edmas hopefully, if you Londoners turn up. >:{

shut up about the badly run, its not my fault some new idiot didn't listen during doubles and wasted 1-2 hours.
Does anyone know who these legend were?

spKz

Smash Ace
And why are people blaming me for leaving spkz late? i told you **** guys to stop playing at spkz and we should leave and you kept saying "one more" -_-

Dude i said you can go, there no point all of us (20) hanging around in the cold or at your house, for a hour or two not doing anything. i did say go, and you said its ok we will be ok ect. maybe you should not have stayed at mine (pauls house)

no one is blaming you, well some are, but its the fact you did not speak up and tell them that EVERY ONE SHOULD BE PLAYING ECT, and tbh you should not have come to me or kone for help at you own tourney, yes we are both glad to help but you should of had things underwraps well next will be more orginised anyway ^__^ no johns GG's <3

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
Should probably also mention that I 4 stocked chrisboi lol
LOL hahahaha! Thats a double whammy haha! 2Captain Falcon 4 stocks! One from GA "Chrisboi-Terminator" and one from Cpt. "Chrisboi-Destroyer"! Chrisboi got DEEEEEEEEFEATED!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

So he got 4 Stocked by the most American Man Alive and the man with the Z guns. Amazing...

Lol why are we all bringing up the fact Chrisiboi got 4 stocked by GaWes on every page? Is it like the funniest thing of the century??
U must not hav spoken to him much huh dude? If anyone else got 4 stocked it would be quite an unintersting subject but the fact that it was Chrisboi, who most would agree is clearly the COCKIEST player in the whole country (Sorri chrisboi but it is the truth) thats why it is soo funny! I heard that u could actually pin point the exact moment when Chrisboi's ego and heart shattered into a million pieces! It was the split second after the 3rd knee hit his cranium and sent him too oblivion! HA! :laugh:

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Craig is right.Perhaps it was because my stomach was slitting its own wrists but the fact you didnt just leave with those that were ready annoyed me at craigs house,they knew how to get to barkingside anyway.

You should have went home the night before,got things sorted.

Anyway it was fun.I wouldnt take what people are saying too much to heart cause most of us dont care much about the organisation.But in hindsight we will always let you know this sort of stuff.

If you hosted again I'd still go,just as long as you learnt from your mistakes.

btw I forgot one of my shoutouts:

Meat Feast pizza-you were reasonable for about half an hour but after 4 hours you got really ****ing annoying.Still,shame you didnt keep me feeling like **** for singles,I'd have had some fantastic johns lol.

Kman25

Smash Ace
Shoutouts:

Frostbyte: Nice seeing you again man, Didnt get to play your Marth which sucks, but fro what I saw of it, definitely wouldve ***** my Peach.

Charles: Thanks for running the tourny, Sucks I missed doubles, Hopefully Ill play some more games with you later

Edwin: ***** sake man, Next time I swear I will take you out of the tourny, but yeah your Marth is to much for me now, Ill catch up =P Marth dittos next time I'm down

CrisBoi: Fiiiiiiiniiiiiiiiissssssshhhhhheeeeeeeeddddd!!!!!! Pwned you in my pool, And you got totally ***** by GAWes which made my day lol. Nice seeing you again as well dude, Next time we met, my Marth will be better then yours =P

Bronze: Nice seeing you again dude, Shame we didnt get any games in though.

Pdot: Once again nice seeing you man I wanted to play your Y Link again, That little spamming ***** =P

Aiko: Nice meeting you man, Amazing Fox, It was a shame you were paired up with me in the bracket though =P Just kidding man, Next time we meet I want another Fox ditto.

Frozenwave: Ice Climbers are too good, Dont lose faith in them, Theyre **** good, I wanna get some more games wth you man, I promise I wont Dsmash Nana =P

Ouch: Nice seeing you again man, Thats some **** good Luigi, Wana get some ore games with you man, Take it easy

Spam: Maaaan I havent played you since TnJ 0___o Are you still scared of my Peach =P

Kone: Finally got to play your Peach, Its a beast! I see what I have to work up to now, And yeah youll see me at Edmas, Im not gonna quit just be semi competitive as you said ^^

Jam: Nice seeing you again, Finally got to play you, Your Falco is too good but Ill give it a run for its money at Edmas.

Red: Definitely nice seeing you again man, Its a shame its your last tourny man, Ill give you a visit when I can ^^

Foulplay: Finally nice to meet you dude, Need to get some games in another time and bring Kev with you too ^^

Nexus: Nice seeing you again as well man, Need to get some games too, I wanna see that Roy at least take a stock off my Peach this time =PPP Jk man, And thanks for making Nhat pay for the alcohol lol

Nhat: Thanks for the alcohol lol

And yeah just wanted to say I dont think Im gona be quitting anytime soon, youll just see less of me, So London lot expect me to turn up randomly at fests ^^ And Ill definitely be at Edmas

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
And yeah just wanted to say I dont think Im gona be quitting anytime soon, youll just see less of me, So London lot expect me to turn up randomly at fests ^^ And Ill definitely be at Edmas
Good sh*t

I didnt get to play you or any of your bros.. :ohwell:

J03

Smash Master
GG's all.

spkz: great to meet you properly man *wink*. you and v3x prolly have to best banter in london. and remember Mcdonalds halo!

v3x?: omgs i is like totally hating you. nah man i really enjoyed playing you, im going to get some fox exp under my belt so i can compete a bit better. btw i like order you have have a set with edwin because you just maybe 3rd best in london.

charles: really enjoyed playing you, i blatantly didnt deserve to win that match in pools. but its karma for me losing the fox-marth ^^

ed: cant wait for edmas man and great catching up

jam and Z:XDX3 ftw i really enjoyed our team matches, the lucky kills on both sides were amazing

v3x?

Smash Journeyman
v3x?: omgs i is like totally hating you. nah man i really enjoyed playing you, im going to get some fox exp under my belt so i can compete a bit better. btw i like order you have have a set with edwin because you just maybe 3rd best in london.
Lol yeah man play fox you scrub :p

But yeah im yet to play him competitivly - but we've had a few randoms which he usually wins. Still... would be fun ^^

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
ok i got only one full match from ga wes vs zeppo and my set vs frostbyte (which imo i play awful on the last 2 stocks, he practically read me and i missed an attempt edge cancel i think)

COEY

Smash Lord
Shoutouts!

London:

Craig: Thanks for the housing and the sexual references man. Nice jiggs too.

Paul: Nice seeing you again man. Fox/Marth too good dude.

Ppro: Nice Peach. Try not to take freindlies so seriously, i had no idea we were doing a set till you picked Mute.

People at Spks:

Zep: Always good times man, nice seeing you again. Falcon is **** as always.

WoC: You guys suck! :)

Monty: Z is right you do only play gay characters ;)

Pool peeps:

GAWes (or Gah Wes as alot of people called you rofl): Nice games you probably ddnt break a sweat but was nice to play you.

Super Nintendoid: GG's man your falcon is getting really good man. I got lucky pulling that Bob-bomb in the second game :p

JazzyGeoff: Nice mario dude, and rofl at me just killing myself 1st stock in our second game. I could have sworn i was the other falco :)

Monroe: Nice games man, nice meeting new players.

If i ddnt mention you and you want a shout out just ask :p

P.Vanity

Smash Ace
lol..fuzzy just because someone has the same main doesn't make them think there you or w/e.
lots of people main fox/marth/peach...there not copying each other just like spKz isn't copying you.

J03

Smash Master
his jiggz is gonna to **** london in a month or so ^^

spkz, get v3x and p.pro round as much as poss and get that jiggz to **** everyone! even you!

Teams:

1.charles+frost
2.z+jam
3.GAwes+ed
4.J03+AmcD
5.coey+p.vanity
5.v3x+spooky

spKz

Smash Ace
his jiggz is gonna to **** london in a month or so ^^

spkz, get v3x and p.pro round as much as poss and get that jiggz to **** everyone! even you!

Teams:

1.charles+frost
2.z+jam
3.GAwes+ed
4.J03+AmcD
5.coey+p.vanity
5.v3x+spooky
haha thanks joe <3 Whoops 5th teams ^___^

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
****it..i would have came early for teams if i had a partner and prof didnt flake on me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom