• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashGT 4 20th November Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Prof: thats just mean
n j3ly very insightful guide into doc
link + unpredictability +mindgames = win + =] +money
lol It's not being mean, even Ben has admitted it and I said to him myself that the only way he is going to improve is if he switches main as he hasn't really improved that much so it's either stay the same or take the risk and improve.

the one thing i forgot to mention about mario is that he hard counters IC's
but ofc you know that already :)
Mario isn't a BIG counterpick for IC's.

Now peach is.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I would likely to publicily announce that I extremely cowardly step down from doing a £20 MM with J3ly vs Alpha Dash after the improvement I have seen him make, imho he's gonna be one of the next top people to join the top people but it's not gonna be for awhile but he will be.

I don't know how is falco became so good :confused: but whatever, you still make nooby mistakes here and there which equal in a big flaw in your overall playstyle but those things are easily correctable over time.

EVERYONE has improved now though, TAMOO ACTUALLY RESTING =O

And me placing 1st in the singles we did (which everyone was playing seriously) and beating VA 3-0 and then Fuzz 3-1 and then 4-1....so as I said before, *** everyone who said I would never be able to do it and Charles is unbeatable, now just have to transfer it over to GT4.

DON'T BE AN IDIOT AND SUBSCRIBE TO THIS CHANNEL TO SEE THE AMAZING TOURNAMENT MATCHES THROUGHOUT VA'S FEST AND ME ****** :)

http://www.youtube.com/user/tamoo99

Kone

Smash Master
Im not going to be at this. Found out this week my rented property is being repossessed, lol, so all my spare time and money is going towards that.

Have fun all.

Tamoo

Smash Master
the vids will be amazing

but theyre gonna take longer than i would have liked due to me having to check all the commentary looool, putting innocent music over some parts i rather would prefer stays within VA and Beast's walls lol

but they'll start going up tonight

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Im not going to be at this. Found out this week my rented property is being repossessed, lol, so all my spare time and money is going towards that.

Have fun all.
:( That's really sad to hear, hope everything goes alright with you and hope to see you soon with everything going alright :)

the vids will be amazing

but theyre gonna take longer than i would have liked due to me having to check all the commentary looool, putting innocent music over some parts i rather would prefer stays within VA and Beast's walls lol

but they'll start going up tonight
LOOOOL....Are you actually gonna put music over some of them matches with the certain types of commentary which certain people won't like to hear lol?

If so to save you time, I know it was on the Low Tiers and Smakis was playing lol.

But obv I would prefer you didn't loool :cool:

j3ly

Smash Champion
what was said on the commentary? i dont remember anything unsanitary bein said

edit - LMAO, you guys are going to burn in hell, except jolt

Tamoo

Smash Master
lol just things id rather werent on my youtube channel

also beast: sorry for leaving before i could give you the vids, you should be able to download them from my youtube if you see any clips you like

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Edwin isn't gonna be there, so already your results are showing signs of inaccuaracy thus deeming them invalid.

Also i'm very confident in me playing VA now and don't think i'll be losing anytime soon.
But your predictions very oftenly end up disgustingly wrong so I guess you saying that's a good thing lol. :)

And don't be gay Jo3, just because Kone isn't coming don't allow some gay chain reaction of other players not coming :ohwell:

j3ly

Smash Champion
yup edwin is deffo not gnna be ther for his private reasons :(
sadness nd sorrow

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
its sad cause edwin is a really nice guy, this whole business of him dissapearing has been noticed by a lot of people and im gonna phone him soon

j3ly

Smash Champion
you have to come j03.. :(
i really really want to play AmcD and i need revenge **** in tournament :(

dont be lazy cos ur ride is gone

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
I'd like to go to this but the bus times are pretty crappy.

The only bus that arrives before registration arrives at 7am, and a bus back would either be at around midnight on the 20th, or the morning next day.

So, would anyone be able to house me pre and post tournament? Yeah, it's a big task since I've only been down to England once for SNY (Bowser main) but just putting it out there.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Hmm see what ShiftingShadows is doing, try and get down together or something?

ddiz

Smash Journeyman
hahahaha been looking forward to seeing the bowser main again, DEFINATELY NOT MISSING THIS!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Have you been practicing and do you feel you have improved a bit Ddiz?

And also it's good to hear that you are coming Shifting Shadows, do you think you can get any other of the Soctland to come down???

ddiz

Smash Journeyman
i think ive improved a hell of alot since sny and a bit since the last monthly,
the only thing i need to work on is trash talk (=

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
Seikend: I'm housing josh and yujie so dyou wanna make it a full scottish house and come along with them?

George: You still coming to mine for housing?
yeah, that'd be fantastic, thanks very much.

SS and Yujie, What times will you be going and coming? And Megabus? I'll see if I can get the same bus, but no big deal if I can't.

ShiftingShadows28

Smash Journeyman
@ Prof - Seikand, FortuneCookie and I will be coming and potential jalued but thats all who are interested.

@Seikend - We have not booked anything yet, we normally take a train but we can sort something out over msn. We normally go on the Friday before and stay the night.

Ive been working a little on the trash talk myself Lol but I am too polite XD

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
i think ive improved a hell of alot since sny and a bit since the last monthly,
the only thing i need to work on is trash talk (=
lol Good shiz, I want to be seeing SHLasers and putting people under pressure and some comboing going on with that falco lol :)

Who do you train with any, do you play by yourself or have a few friends to play with here and there?

@ Prof - Seikand, FortuneCookie and I will be coming and potential jalued but thats all who are interested.

@Seikend - We have not booked anything yet, we normally take a train but we can sort something out over msn. We normally go on the Friday before and stay the night.

Ive been working a little on the trash talk myself Lol but I am too polite XD
lol You gotta forget that politeness and start seriously hurting some feelings :bee:
And yeah that sounds good, but I want to be seeing that 'interested' turning into 'I'm booked and guranteed' very soon lol.

ALSO EVERYONE, I GOT THE CHANNEL WRONG WHERE THE TOURNAMENT MATCHES FROM VA'S SMASHFEST WILL BE UPLOADED, THEY WILL BE UPLOADED ON THIS CHANNEL AND A FEW MATCHES IN ABOUT 20-30 MINS SO SUBSCRIBE TO SEE THE MEGA ****!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/brightonsmash

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
@People who are in the 'my region is flaking so I'm not coming' state - Man up and just travel on your own, it is NOT difficult.

ddiz

Smash Journeyman
i play with kindndj when hes not busy but i have my little bro to practice on

but recently hes been able to keep up with me, which is why i want to bring him along to this... so ive got a practice partner at my beck and call (:

as for my falco, well i duno about combo-ing hence why ive been playing as falcon

L2QUOTE Ddiz <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom