• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashers' Reunion : Melee Grande - RESULTS THREAD IS UP NOW! (Road to Apex)

porc

Smash Journeyman
I'll update you guys about housing, soon.

The hotel deal applies to those who are attending the tournament, before and after. But that means you will still have to pay each night, but under the hotel deal conditions :)
ok
well if we can get housing it's easier :)

but if not, good to know for the hotel deal.. thx!

Ørn

Smash Journeyman
My pool is kinda silly for various reasons (not related to seeding, mind), but since you said you're not changing them, I'm not gonna complain. Looking forward to take 1st seed from Dr. PP.

How come Cyr's not going? I was looking forward to having the ultimate Samus ditto.

Slhoka

Smash Lord
How come Cyr's not going? I was looking forward to having the ultimate Samus ditto.
He won't travel far... yet. But recently he been interested in attending tournaments outside of France. Also, this tournament is way to expensive for him.

Wow, 4 people. I forgot how nice you guys are over there. I expected top 2.
It's not being nice, but mostly making a good seeding.

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
Will post a big info-dump post about how to get to the housing venue and other important stuff in a few days.
When is this coming? I'm flying tuesday morning and still have no idea where to go then from the airport :(
And at what time will people be picked up from there wednesday for the sightseeing stuff?

:phone:

Armada

Smash Lord
HAHA

To good man.
Or you get your *** over to Norway so you can see it in person ;)

porc

Smash Journeyman
eagle if you want a real samus ditto go play fauster fayk
if you beat him (which will probably not happen according to ROCKY) i'll let you play my samus (but it'll be something like 20€ for a BO3)
and if you beat me :rotfl: then cyr might play you one day

;)

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
hey, any 420 users able to help me and another UK smasher buy some green from norway?

please contact me on
http://www.facebook.com/DEATHGAZER
because il be going into london tonight and leaving from there on monday so I can only really use facebook.

much appreciated. :]
Just so you know. That stuff is not allowed, and might screw up my tournament.
You guys can do that **** somewhere else, I want no **** to **** this up.

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
BIG INFO DUMP. IMPORTANT!

First of all: We need as many setups as people can bring. I myself got 11 TVs, and a lot of other guys are bringing a lot of stuff as well.
Therefore everybody who are able to, should bring setups!

-------------------------------------

You will all have to sign this document before entering the venue.
Those who don't agree on the general rules will not be let into the venue.

General rules
General rules (for minors)

If you sign this before you get to the venue, it'll be much quicker, but we'll have the documents there as well.

IMPORTANT INFO:
Due to some summer maintendance on the railways, there will be busses to take you to Eidsvoll Verk from Oslo S.
Those busses will be pretty easy to find, though, so don't worry. The only thing is that the trip will take a little bit more time.

The housing venue:
Address: Lillovegen 3b
Postal code/place: 2073/BØN.

To get to the housing venue, you will have to take the train/bus to Eidsvoll Verk. From there, you can walk.
The red road on the map is where you'll want to go by foot, the blue one is where you want to drive by car.

--------------------------------------

Sightseeing:
I'll pick you guys up at the housing venue wednesday the 11th 12:00, for those who want to see the Norwegian nature from
the top of a local mountain called Mistberget. We can also buy some food to eat when we get on the top. It'll be a 1 hour walk
to get there.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
While I'm at it, what is the housing venue, just someones place? a chance to get a shower etc?

Ørn

Smash Journeyman
Someone should record PP's reaction when he sees who Eagle really is.
Hahaha. I hate Falco, too!

eagle if you want a real samus ditto go play fauster fayk
if you beat him (which will probably not happen according to ROCKY) i'll let you play my samus (but it'll be something like 20€ for a BO3)
and if you beat me :rotfl: then cyr might play you one day

;)
I beat Fauster pretty convincingly in a money match at BEAST2, lol.

SSBMLahti

Smash Lord
Ek and Calle W are going to this? ****ing hype.

Edit: Sorry, I even read the first post lmao :(

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
How far is the walk to the housing venue?
Can you also take a bus there?
You can't take a bus there. It's a 30 min walk.

what is the housing venue ? i dont recall you mentionning it in the first post
It's a big sportshouse with showers that people can sleep in. People can stay there until the 13th, for free.

Ek and Calle W are going to this? ****ing hype.

Will Aldwyn be attending?
First post -_-

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
Wait, I'm in a pool? Did the entrance fee include singles/teams? I just want to a place to stay during the tournament as cheap as possible.

Also, it looks like our roadtrip might end a day early unless more stuff happens (you have no idea what has happened already...), in which case we'll sleep one night at the housing venue =).

Does PP expect us to drive him to the tournament BTW? We talked a little about that, but I'm not sure if we actually agreed on anything. Our driving route goes right past Tonberry's house anyway, the trunk is fixed and we no longer have the car filled with food so it should be no problem.

MaxThunder

PM Support
and now i'm imagining some people wearing gummy bear masks hauling PP out of a house, stuffing him in the trunk of a car and driving off... lol=)...

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
Important note: It's important that everyone who can bring a setup with smash does so. Would be sad not to have enopugh setups with all those TVs

Wait, I'm in a pool? Did the entrance fee include singles/teams? I just want to a place to stay during the tournament as cheap as possible.

Also, it looks like our roadtrip might end a day early unless more stuff happens (you have no idea what has happened already...), in which case we'll sleep one night at the housing venue =).

Does PP expect us to drive him to the tournament BTW? We talked a little about that, but I'm not sure if we actually agreed on anything. Our driving route goes right past Tonberry's house anyway, the trunk is fixed and we no longer have the car filled with food so it should be no problem.
The entrance fee does not include singles/teams, but I assumed those who paid the ticket wanted to participate in the tournament, unless they told me otherwise. I can drive PP to the tournament venue.

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
OK so remove me from the pools, I'm not entering. I might enter teams, but that's still a big maybe (IIRC it can be decided later).
If you wonder why I'm coming at all, it's for the roadtrip, and to get people to join and share the costs it has to be combined with a tournament.

WIDL

We Are Born
Lawrencelot: Do you still play SSB64? And do you play on the Wii?

I'd love to play some SSB64 matches. Vs. just about anyone. ^^

Lawrencelot

Smash Lord
Lawrencelot: Do you still play SSB64? And do you play on the Wii?

I'd love to play some SSB64 matches. Vs. just about anyone. ^^
No I quit ssb64 over a year ago and only played with keyboard, but I played some matches on the wii at other tournaments and liked it so we can still play if you want ^^. There will be more ssb64 players at the tournament, for example King Funk

Top Bottom