• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashers' Reunion : Melee Grande - RESULTS THREAD IS UP NOW! (Road to Apex)

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I was rather talking about before and/or after the tournament, for maybe a week or so total. I've never been to Europe, so I kind of want to spend a bit there if I can. =)

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
I was rather talking about before and/or after the tournament, for maybe a week or so total. I've never been to Europe, so I kind of want to spend a bit there if I can. =)
That was exactly what i thought :cool:
Still; don't worry about that. There are plenty of people who can house you :)

MaxThunder

PM Support
Figured i should speak here too... I gotta get there some way or another... not sure how yet, but 90% sure i'll be there=)... it IS in my own country and stuff... definately can't miss this=)...

Tekk

Smash Lord
Strong Bad coming to this would be so awesome
dude bring some other americans with you! Make it a group Europe trip

Kurenai

Smash Rookie
Plox add Kurenai, Niño and Rabn to the swedish list. Also got a question since I couldnt find it on the hotelpage but for how long in advance can you book rooms? =)

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
Interest list updated!

Plox add Kurenai, Niño and Rabn to the swedish list. Also got a question since I couldnt find it on the hotelpage but for how long in advance can you book rooms? =)
As soon as I get that online ticket ordering thing going, you will all be able to book hotel rooms after purchasing a ticket for the event :)

Madlobster

Smash Apprentice
I must say though, the french are impressig. They are pushing 40 interested at this time. You cant even room 40 people on a normal norwegian bus :D
I wonder what that would be like though, a normal norwegian guy, having a normal norwegian day, zipping on his normal norwegian beverage and reading his norwegian book. And all of a sudden 40 french people get on at some station with GC controllers in their hands, yelling french stuff at eachother. that would be fun :D

Slhoka

Smash Lord
I must say though, the french are impressig. They are pushing 40 interested at this time. You cant even room 40 people on a normal norwegian bus :D
I wonder what that would be like though, a normal norwegian guy, having a normal norwegian day, zipping on his normal norwegian beverage and reading his norwegian book. And all of a sudden 40 french people get on at some station with GC controllers in their hands, yelling french stuff at eachother. that would be fun :D
I'm pretty sure I can find more interested french people to be quite honest.

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
I LOL'd at this only because something similar happened to me... I was on the bus on the way to work, sipping my normal English Lucozade, on my normal English phone. Suddenly like 50 Albanian kids got on the bus, I was literally boxed in! o__o" it was a struggle to even get off the bus.

CorteX

Smash Cadet
So how hard is it to get some quality pot in Norway? :p
I don't mind travelling, but I like a smoke while I'm at it.

Oh, and add DenDMA (Netherlands) to the list, he doesn't have an account.

GOTM

Smash Champion
This sounds amazing.

This has probably already been talked about, but I don't feel like reading through 40 pages to find out. For any USA smashers going to this, do you have any idea of the total cost of the trip (tourney + room + airfare + food + etc.)?

I figure there are some people who have already started looking into a lot of this stuff so instead of waste their research and do it myself I figured I'd just ask :)

Joanna Dark

Smash Ace
This sounds amazing.

This has probably already been talked about, but I don't feel like reading through 40 pages to find out. For any USA smashers going to this, do you have any idea of the total cost of the trip (tourney + room + airfare + food + etc.)?

I figure there are some people who have already started looking into a lot of this stuff so instead of waste their research and do it myself I figured I'd just ask :)
for me to go to the USA it cost me about 2000€ for a 3 weeks trip... that's about 2500$.

Don_Krool

Smash Rookie
So how hard is it to get some quality pot in Norway? :p
I don't mind travelling, but I like a smoke while I'm at it.

Oh, and add DenDMA (Netherlands) to the list, he doesn't have an account.
It's easy, can get some A+ **** if your down :)

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
Count me in. I'm just about confirmed, my name is SUMA and I'm a german smasher... From germany.

Who mains Mario. ...not Doc.

HYPE!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom