• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Smashboards Questions Thread. Ask site-related questions here. (Staff answers preferred)

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Yeah, that too. We get reported posts for this forum, but DL get reported posts for their forums as well.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
You could think of it as being a sentry. We just look out for any problems and direct them to management.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Why do you see the reported posts if you can't do anything about it?
I also think it has to do with the whole 'we're technically listed as moderators' thing so we get reported posts as if we were actually moderators. Something with that, I assume.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
There are ads that show in-between posts in threads. Those are the ones that it is referring to. The above ones are different, because we are under MLG ownership, and those ads are necessary.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
There were? I never recalled seeing those before I got premium

Anyways, my solution to taking off the ads at teh top is just to simply switch to Ambigutor (btw sorry if this classifies as answering a question instead of staff)

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Can i get banned for saying this game is not that important?
(Potentially anything flaming the Smash Series.)

Frown

poekmon
Can i get banned for saying this game is not that important?
(Potentially anything flaming the Smash Series.)
Yes and no. If you simply say "lol what the hell are you all doing competing in a children's game", it would count as trolling which can get you banned. But if you try to discuss it maturely, nothing will happen.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
why this?

[Collapse=Why?]

[/Collapse]

more specifically is the title just wrong or what?
They were posts in the Melee back room about Brawl. Not sure exactly when those threads were made, either before or during Brawl's launch.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
anyone able to confirm 10k character limit and how collapse boxes and pictures affect character limit?
Sorry i meant to answer this when you asked it. I confirmed that the limit is around 10k. Even if you collapse stuff, it still counts towards the character limit, collapse tags just make it easier on the eyes and your computer. You are allowed to have up to 20 pictures in one post.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
One day people will read the title. But yeah you can't apply to be a mod
Kirby king said that the title was to prevent people from answering questions which they were unsure about. I was sure about my remark.

I doubt it. Reading must be difficult to some people.
If I couldn't read, I wouldn't have known what that question said in the first place.

Aslo, are the moderators' titles going to stay the supermod color?

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Kirby King explained the implementation of that rule. However, since the IBWC has been put into effect, and really before that, the rule is NO ONE other than staff is supposed to answer. Theyve been lenient about this in the past but it's more work for us to correct you when you're wrong.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
What Mark said. In fact guys, if non-mods answer questions, report them and I'll infract them. There's been enough warnings already.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
It's because of your post count. We've restricted posting VMs until a person has 30 or so posts due to spam bot issues.

Top Bottom