• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashBoards has created: Super Mario Smash Bros!

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Goom alts:

1. Goomba
2. Underground colors Goomba
3. Castle Colors Goomba
4. Super Mushroom Colors
5. Hyper Goomba Colors
6. Cat Goomba (Model Swap)
7. Galoomba (Model Swap)
8. Goombud (Model Swap)
Funnily enough, I had Goombuds and Goombrats on my alt costume list at first, but I figured I wanted matching Underground and Castle recolours of an alt so I got rid of those two.

Aaaaanyway, song, stage, and fighter voting are closed! I'll do them sorted by general importance.

Firstly: my song lists win for both Falls stages! This means the Melee DK Rap is returning to its original home on Kongo Falls and the greatest song ever written (also known as Eddie, Let Me Go Back to My Home) will turn Rumble Falls from a 0 out of 10 stage to an 11 out of 5!

In terms of stages, we have a draw - however, I can remove my vote for Hazy Maze Cave and therefore grant my own Mario Zone the win! I was expecting a Mario Land stage at some point, but not in this way!

Finally, fighters...

Kalypso = 0
Lanky Kong = 7
Cranky Kong = 7
Diddy Kong Racers = 8
Dixie Kong = 8

We have what might be one of the tightest draws in creation thread history! Please vote on the runoff here - I will start to provide "add both" options on fighter tiebreakers, but please be informed that voting to add both for fighter jobs will reduce the total amount of fighter jobs in the base game as we have a set number, which is the main reason I'm giving the option to not add both in the first place.

Final Smash and alt submissions will close soon, and at least one new job will open with their closure.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Alt and FS subs are closed!
Goomba costumes
  1. Goomba
  2. Underground Goomba
  3. Castle Goomba
  4. Captured Goomba Mario
  5. Captured Underground Goomba Luigi
  6. "Double Agent" Captured Castle Goomba Peach (with Tiara)
  7. Cat Goomba
  8. Galoomba
Waluigi costume:
  1. Tennis Outfit
  2. Toadette pink tennis
  3. Bowser flames tennis
  4. Overalls
  5. Swapped Wario (Purple shirt and hat, yellow overalls) overalls
  6. Stanley (white and blue) overalls
  7. Bus Driver Waluigi
  8. Vampire Waluigi (from Tour, has purple skin like Vampire Wario)
Bowser Final Smash: Fury Bowser

Fury Bowser is basically just Giga Bowser but canon, which is what this is as well - specifically for Giga's Brawl/3DS/Wii U iteration
Goomba Alts:
  1. Goomba
  2. Underground Goomba (blue)
  3. Castle Goomba (gray)
  4. Mad Goomba (red)
  5. Hyper Goomba (green)
  6. Choomba (black)
  7. Galoomba (model swap)
  8. Cat Goomba (model swap)
Waluigi Alts:
  1. Waluigi dons his regular plumber attire.
  2. Waluigi dons his tennis garb from Mario Tennis Aces.
  3. Waluigi's plumber outfit with his purple hat and shirt turning green, referencing Luigi.
  4. Waluigi's tennis outfit with his purple visor and shirt turning blue, resembling his sprite from the Game Boy Color version of Mario Tennis.
  5. Waluigi's plumber outfit with his hat and shirt turning yellow, referencing Wario.
  6. Waluigi's tennis outfit with his visor and shirt becoming white with gray stripes, resembling his appearance in Mario Golf: Super Rush.
  7. Waluigi's plumber outfit with his shirt becoming white, with the addition of his hat and pants becoming red. This resembles his Bus Driver costume from Mario Kart Tour.
  8. Waluigi's tennis outfit with his visor and shirt becoming black, resembling a referee's uniform. Ironic, given Waluigi's cheating ways.
Dr. Mario Final Smash: Miracle Cure
Dr. Mario causes a rain of pills from the sky. It's pretty much a reskinned PK Starstorm, but it serves as a decent reference to dropping pills in the Dr. Mario games.
Waluigi alts:
1. Super Rush outfit, purple (default)
2. Super Rush outfit, Toad's colors
3. Super Rush outfit, Geno's colors
4. Super Rush outfit, Banjo's colors
5. Overalls, purple
6. Overalls, Wario's colors
7. Overalls, Luigi's colors
8. Overalls, Daisy's colors

The Super Rush alts are for the "never-ever" Smash characters, and the Overalls alts are just referencing any character Waluigi has some kind of relationship with in the games (I couldn't find anything on Daisy other than a brief Mario Party 4 mention of him having a crush on her, but there weren't really a lot of other characters I could think of tbh)
View attachment 347384
The concept of Fury Bowser replacing the Brawl/Smash 4 Giga Bowser has already been submitted, but I personally would rather have Fury Bowser replace Ultimate's Giga Bowser...although it will function more like Zero Suit Samus's Final Smash, as Bowser releases a stream of powerful fire breath instead of a punch. Personally, I just feel like this functionality is more accurate to what Fury Bowser actually does. But regardless of which version we get, this form absolutely needs to get in. I don't know about any of you guys, but I've never liked Giga Bowser.

Goomba Alts
For those unaware, the last alt is modeled after DJ Sunplaza Nakano. It appeared in All Night Nippon Super Mario Bros., an officially licensed altered version of Super Mario Bros. (with some levels ripped from the Lost Levels) that was based on a Japanese radio show. It was given out to winners of a contest on that show celebrating its 20th anniversary. The Goombas and Piranha Plants were both changed to look like this DJ, and all of the Toads in the game were replaced with various Japanese celebrities who had appeared on the show.​
Peach FS: Cage Crash

Peach is scooped up into a cage - while this may not seem like much of a "super move", she tries to break free with her bare fists and parasol lowering the cage with a slam every time she makes a severe dent - you can't control when the cage slams down, but you can control the swinging movement of the cage left and right.
Goom alts:

1. Goomba
2. Underground colors Goomba
3. Castle Colors Goomba
4. Super Mushroom Colors
5. Hyper Goomba Colors
6. Cat Goomba (Model Swap)
7. Galoomba (Model Swap)
8. Goombud (Model Swap)
Please vote on alts here

And here on Final Smashes

For the sake of transparency (and remembering what to eliminate in case of a draw), I'll go through my votes for the current polls:

DK tiebreaker: Add both
Goombalts: Torgo the Bear
Walts: FazDude
Bowser FS: Fury Bowser
Dr. Mario: Miracle Cure
Peach: Cage Crash

As we all know, with the closure of an alts job comes a music job!

Submit music lists for Mushroom Kingdom 2, Mushroom Kingdom 3, Yoshi's Island Melee and/or Mushroom Kingdom U!

Please submit lists of exactly 4 songs for as many or little of these stages as you'd like. The individual songs and remixes used in the Mario Maker Style Swap tracks can be reused for these stages, but not any others.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Adventure mode route and Zelda Microgame submissions will close soon.

Submit two minor modifications to returning stages!
Remember how in Ultimate, Mario Bros. returned with Balloon Fight's screen warping added? Well, let's do something like that! Please submit one or two small functional changes (not aesthetic alone, so no cameos or anything) to returning stages. Removing content is fine, but please do not remove major elements (like entire portions of transforming stages or Nabbit in Mushroom Kingdom U, I have an idea for handling that cameo should Nabbit be playable) - additionally, please do not submit new content of such a major manner - new hazards are fine, as are new platforms or small gimmicks, but entire new transforming stage portions; new WarioWare Microgames; fully-functional hazard/boss characters like the aforementioned Nabbit; or a gimmick on the level of Golden Plains/Wario's Castle or Gamer wouldn't be. This job will have a unique voting style of "Yes or No" for each change as opposed to "which is the most popular?" This will only be for the returning stages and reskins.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Adventure mode routes and Zelda microgame submissions are now closed. My submissions win by default. I will likely close the DK tiebreaker poll a bit early - 3 hours or so, meaning there will have been a 10 hour window. If Diddy Kong Racers or both win, the Racers' alts job will be done out of schedule to make referring to them in future moveset jobs easier on virtue of having a "main"/default costume. The alt costumes and final smash jobs will end after 20 or so hours as usual.

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Paper Mario 3DS

Paper goombas and koopas will appear on the stage on all formations, They are enemies and act like their Smash Run counterpart

Luigi's Mansion

Throughout the stage, certain objects in the background will be possessed by ghosts, and if you walk in front of those items the ghost will pop up and stun the person who walks in front of them

Last edited:

Torgo the Bear

Smash Lord
NNID
u2outofcontrol
Switch FC
SW-1209-7008-3905
I wanted to submit a 3D World style for Mario Maker but that would be too big for this job (and we'd have to update the tracklist for the stage too anyway)

Instead, have this:
On Waluigi Pinball, with hazards off, the triangle bumpers will no longer be present.
When selecting Gamer, you can now choose a layout in a similar manner to selecting biomes for Minecraft World.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Voting for the new DK fighter is closed! We will be adding both, Dixie Kong and the Diddy Kong Racers! Great time to be a Diddy Kong fan, ey? This means one less fighter job - to prevent a speed increase (good for a race, not for a creation thread), tomorrow won't have a fighter job but rather a criteria job for Friday's fighter job.

Submit alternate costume lists for the Diddy Kong Racers and/or Bowser Jr.!

Usually I wouldn't do song and alt submissions at the same time. but saying "the Diddy Kong Racers" will get really hard and confusing after a while so we're gonna jump to the chase here, and bring along the other swapping vehicle fighter. Please submit a list or lists of either 8 or 16 alternate costumes - Banjo; Conker; and other characters from their respective series are not allowed (except Tiptup of course) - however, Tricky is on the table - as are the other bosses. The utmost important part of your alt list for the racers is the first fighter on the list, as their name is what the overall unit will be refered to as going forwards. Tiny is also allowed. Diddy and Dixie are not on virtue of being playable. If adding you intend on adding extra clown car fighters beyond the Koopalings, please try to consider whether that character would or could be better seperate or as an echo.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Racers:
  1. Timber
  2. Tiptup
  3. Pipsy
  4. Bumper
  5. Krunch
  6. Drumstick
  7. TT
  8. Tiny Kong (DK64 design)
Jr:
  1. Bowser Jr.
  2. Morton
  3. Iggy
  4. Lemmy
  5. Roy
  6. Larry
  7. Wendy
  8. Ludwig
  9. Fire Clown Car Jr.
  10. Ice Clown Car Morton
  11. Fire Clown Car Iggy
  12. Ice Clown Car Lemmy
  13. Fire Clown Car Roy
  14. Ice Clown Car Larry
  15. Fire Clown Car Wendy
  16. Ice Clown Car Ludwig

Last edited:

Torgo the Bear

Smash Lord
NNID
u2outofcontrol
Switch FC
SW-1209-7008-3905
Bowser Jr. Alts
  1. Bowser Jr.
    1647234847789.png
  2. Shadow Mario
    1647234932636.png
  3. Larry
    1647234857151.png
  4. SMB3 sprite colors Larry
    1647234954809.png
  5. Roy
    1647234864939.png
  6. SMW sprite colors Roy
    1647235005149.png
  7. Wendy
    1647234878869.png
  8. SMB3 sprite colors Wendy
    1647235035969.png
  9. Iggy
    1647234888723.png
  10. SMB3 sprite colors Iggy
    1647235050651.png
  11. Morton
    1647234898764.png
  12. SMW sprite colors Morton
    1647235063290.png
  13. Lemmy
    1647234910190.png
  14. SMW sprite colors Lemmy
    1647235080953.png
  15. Ludwig
    1647234920336.png
  16. SMB3 sprite colors Ludwig
    1647235093915.png

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Goomba and Waluigi alt voting, Melee veteran Final Smash voting, and stage music subs will close soon. Stage modifications and Jr/Racer alts will remain open. The stage job will open later today, as will the criteria job for Friday's fighter.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Alt and Final Smash voting are closed!

Torgo the Bear's Goomba submissions win 4-to-0-to-0-to-0! That golden alt could be used for some clever mindgames on Wario's Castle, and All Night Nippon host Sunplaza Nakano has joined the battle as what might be our most unusual alt yet!

Waluigi's alts are provided courtesy of FazDude - simple but effective! This means his plumber outfit will be default.
  1. Waluigi dons his regular plumber attire.
  2. Waluigi dons his tennis garb from Mario Tennis Aces.
  3. Waluigi's plumber outfit with his purple hat and shirt turning green, referencing Luigi.
  4. Waluigi's tennis outfit with his purple visor and shirt turning blue, resembling his sprite from the Game Boy Color version of Mario Tennis.
  5. Waluigi's plumber outfit with his hat and shirt turning yellow, referencing Wario.
  6. Waluigi's tennis outfit with his visor and shirt becoming white with gray stripes, resembling his appearance in Mario Golf: Super Rush.
  7. Waluigi's plumber outfit with his shirt becoming white, with the addition of his hat and pants becoming red. This resembles his Bus Driver costume from Mario Kart Tour.
  8. Waluigi's tennis outfit with his visor and shirt becoming black, resembling a referee's uniform. Ironic, given Waluigi's cheating ways.
For Bowser's Final Smash we have a draw, but removing my own vote I can grant Torgo the Bear's Fury Bowser Flame the win!

Darkonedagger's Vibe Shift wins Peach's Final Smash - get ready for an emotional rampage!

Thanks to FazDude, Dr. Mario has the Miracle Cure to send Megavitamins flying down at mach speed!

Today's jobs will open shortly.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Music submissions are closed!
My submissions for Yoshi's Island Melee and Mushroom Kingdom U win by default, please vote on the other two here:

The next song submissions won't open until Jr. and the Racers' alt subs are closed.

Submit a criteria for Friday's fighter job!
Please submit a prompt for the fighter job to happen on Friday! Try to be a little vague and leave a lot up to interpretation, but so long as you're not trying to rig it in a specific character's favour it should be fine. ("Mushroom-shaped character" or "Female pirate character" won't fly, sorry.)

The stage job will open soon.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Submit a stage from the middle era of Donkey Kong!

Please submit a stage from between the initial Rare run of DKC and Retro Studios' revivial. DKC3 will be allowed on virtue of its slightly different tone from the initial 2 games and weird never-seen-again characters.

Please submit either any stage based on one of the following games...

1. Donkey Kong Country 3
  2. Donkey Kong Land 3
  3. Diddy Kong Racing
  4. Donkey Kong 64
  5. Mario vs. Donkey Kong
  6. DK: King of Swing
  7. Donkey Konga
  8. Donkey Konga 2
  9. Donkey Kong Jungle Beat
  10. Donkey Konga 3
  11. Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2: March of the Minis
  12. Diddy Kong Racing DS
  13. DK Jungle Climber
  14. Donkey Kong Barrel Blast/Jet Race
or a Donkey Kong-based stage originating from a Mario spin-off released between 1996 and 2009

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
DK Rap Studios

Similar to Hanenbow in Brawl, this stage can only play one song: the original N64 DK Rap. We will handle the song to replace it on Kongo 64 when or if it gets voted in. The stage resembles the dark void the DK rap is sung in in DK64, it appears as a Final Destination clone with walled platforms with not much in the way of aesthetics outside of a turntable and kong crowd in the background, but different hazards appear in time to the song

“If you know the words, you can join in too”: Subtitles appear and can be used as platforms, the platforms disappear once the chorus starts

“He’s finally back to kick some tail” a giant DK foot kicks the stage, making it slanted

“His coconut gun can fire in spurts, if he shoots ya’, it’s gonna hurt” a coconut gun appears in the background, it fires a giant coconut into the middle of the stage in tune to the words “spurts”, “ya’” and “hurt”. The stage becomes even again around the words “can fire”

“He’s bigger, faster, and stronger too” all fighters become bigger, faster, and stronger too. This lasts throughout the chorus until this line in Tiny’s verse:

“She can shrink in size to suit her mood” all fighters become smaller, lighter and weaker - however their mobility improves further beyond what they had when big.

“And climb up trees” palm trees appear on the side of the stage, serving as walls to prevent horizontal KOs. Fighters grow back to normal when the chorus starts.

“Stretch his arms out, just for you” the trees disappear and the stage expands to have walkoffs.

“Inflate himself, just like a balloon” the balloon from the DKC2 lava stages flies in, moving horizontally from one blast zone to the next and being usable as a platform. Once the chorus starts, the stage shrinks back to its original size.

“He can fly real high with his jetpack on” the platform disappears and fighters are suspended in air and can only use air and special moves, sorta like they have a rocket belt with unlimited fuel. This lasts for the entirety of Diddy’s verse and ends come the chorus

“Can pick up a boulder with relative ease, makes crushing rocks seem such a breeze” A boulder is thrown onto the stage, damaging anyone caught or crushed by it - Chunky’s fist immediately smashes the boulder, creating a noticeable dent in the stage.

“He may move slow, he can’t jump high, but kong’s one hell of a guy!” Fire obstacles rain onto the stage as fighters become slow, making them harder to avoid.

“Come on Cranky, take it to the fridge!” Both of the Chunky phases (dent, fire, and slow) end, but the stage becomes slippery with ice and food items spawn extremely often, this lasts until the end of the song, where the DK64 pause menu plays for 30 seconds while platforms appear in a layout similar to the Melee Adventure Yoshi stage (two tilted soft platforms) to give players time to catch a breath before the song starts again. The intermission form is the stage’s form with hazards off.

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Storm Hill
I’ll admit, I never played jungle beat and am submitting this because there’s a song in smash called battle for storm hill. But I do think it could be pretty interesting since unless I’m mistaken, there’s not really a stage so far with this aesthetic.
Couldn’t really find a picture for the layout I’m thinking of but there would be a flat rocky surface with a big podium in the center. The podium gives you some stage control but it will occasionally be struck by lightning in a random place on it, referencing everyone’s favorite donkey kong level, lightning lookout.

FazDude

Smash Master
Stage: Timber's Island
This stage is a travelling stage, with the main platform being a plane from Diddy Kong Racing. Smaller planes will occasionally fly in from the sides to serve as temporary platforms. All the planes will turn when approaching bends in the road.

As for where the stage goes, the match begins in the hub (with the plane flying through the golden gate to enter the next area)...

Then to Ancient Lake...

Frosty Village...

Pirate Lagoon...

Haunted Woods...

and finally, Wizpig Strikes Back. After leaving this area, the stage returns to the hub.

Torgo the Bear

Smash Lord
NNID
u2outofcontrol
Switch FC
SW-1209-7008-3905
Criteria: Submit a character who has previously appeared as a boss in a mainline game. Bosses who were playable in spinoffs (such as Petey Piranha) are allowed.

Donkey Kong Stage:
1647280548300.png

Toybox (DK: Jungle Climber)
This stage takes place in the mysterious Toybox dimension. Players will stand on a large platform made of toy building blocks, not unlike the Battlefield and Omega forms of Living Room. The layout essentially matches hazardless Wily Castle. Instead of floating platforms, there will be pegboards. Characters can grab these like ladders, but unlike ladders, they can move in any direction while climbing instead of only up and down. Also just like ladders, players can use any aerial attacks while climbing without affecting their altitude.

D

Deleted member

Promnt: Submit an RPG character. Right now we only have Geno. Feels like an obvious thing to add.

22.jpg

Mario Vs Donkey Kong
A stage concept I'm pretty surprised Smash itself never did. A sort of scrolling stage that takes place during a game of Mario vs DK. Traps will open up and close as the mini marios do their thing. The Mini Mario's can be thrown at opponents, but doing so may effect the course of the match as you may have needed that Mini. There is both a glass land version and a classic construction site verison.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Racer and Jr. alt submissions are closed!
Racers:
  1. Timber
  2. Tiptup
  3. Pipsy
  4. Bumper
  5. Krunch
  6. Drumstick
  7. TT
  8. Tiny Kong (DK64 design)
Jr:
  1. Bowser Jr.
  2. Morton
  3. Iggy
  4. Lemmy
  5. Roy
  6. Larry
  7. Wendy
  8. Ludwig
  9. Fire Clown Car Jr.
  10. Ice Clown Car Morton
  11. Fire Clown Car Iggy
  12. Ice Clown Car Lemmy
  13. Fire Clown Car Roy
  14. Ice Clown Car Larry
  15. Fire Clown Car Wendy
  16. Ice Clown Car Ludwig
Bowser Jr. Alts
  1. Bowser Jr.View attachment 347536
  2. Shadow MarioView attachment 347544
  3. LarryView attachment 347537
  4. SMB3 sprite colors LarryView attachment 347545
  5. RoyView attachment 347538
  6. SMW sprite colors RoyView attachment 347546
  7. WendyView attachment 347539
  8. SMB3 sprite colors WendyView attachment 347547
  9. IggyView attachment 347540
  10. SMB3 sprite colors IggyView attachment 347548
  11. MortonView attachment 347541
  12. SMW sprite colors MortonView attachment 347549
  13. LemmyView attachment 347542
  14. SMW sprite colors LemmyView attachment 347550
  15. LudwigView attachment 347543
  16. SMB3 sprite colors LudwigView attachment 347551
For my Bowser Jr. alt list, I submit basically the same list that Torgo did, but replacing Alt 2 (Shadow Mario) with Koopa Kid.
My Racers submission wins by default, therefore christening them collectively as Timber! Tiny Kong is now disconfirmed from having a proper fighter slot.

Please vote here for Jr alts

Submit songlists for WarioWare Inc., Gamer, and/or 9-Volt's Game Boy!

We're running low on music-less stages so there'll be less multijobs after this job. Please submit 4 songs for WarioWare Inc, Gamer, and/or 9-Volt's Game Boy.

You are allowed one non-Mario medley song for 9-Volt's Game Boy under the condition that at least 3 unique series are represented in it. The other 3 songs must be music from Mario universe - preferably Wario - games.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Criteria: Submit a Swordfighter or character who acts like a swordfighter

Stage:

Donkey Konga

This stage would take place on the track in which the beats appear, The beats will travel along this flat stage and you take damage if you are hit by one, You can destroy one to get a quick buff. Occasionally a second track will appear that you can jump on top of. The bottom half of the stage can show various DK Characters jamming along.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Criteria: Submit a Swordfighter or character who acts like a swordfighter

Stage:

Donkey Konga

This stage would take place on the track in which the beats appear, The beats will travel along this flat stage and you take damage if you are hit by one, You can destroy one to get a quick buff. Occasionally a second track will appear that you can jump on top of. The bottom half of the stage can show various DK Characters jamming along.
When you say "acts like a swordfighter" do you mean in an in-universe sense (a long weapon that you can swing; slash; or poke - something you could put on a Mii Swordfighter skin) or a more vague gameplay/functional sense? (uses disjointed ranged weapons of any kind regardless of resemblance to a sword or its trajectory/use)

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
When you say "acts like a swordfighter" do you mean in an in-universe sense (a long weapon that you can swing; slash; or poke - something you could put on a Mii Swordfighter skin) or a more vague gameplay/functional sense? (uses disjointed ranged weapons of any kind regardless of resemblance to a sword or its uses)
The latter is more what I was thinking.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Music and alt costume voting is closed! FazDude's songlist submissions win bringing along a funky Hammer Bros. theme remix and a charming Orchestral Athletic remix, and Torgo the Bear's alt costume list wins meaning Shadow Mario will join the Brawl, not as Mario's clone but in a Clown Car! This means he's disconfirmed for being a Mario echo or unique fighter, but Bowser Jr. will likely need a new Final Smash.

Stage modifications are closed!
Modifications:
Peach's Birthday Cake: No more Shy Guys
The Shy Guys have been removed

Mushroomy Underground: No top bricks
The top row of bricks has been removed
Paper Mario 3DS

Paper goombas and koopas will appear on the stage on all formations, They are enemies and act like their Smash Run counterpart

Luigi's Mansion

Throughout the stage, certain objects in the background will be possessed by ghosts, and if you walk in front of those items the ghost will pop up and stun the person who walks in front of them
I wanted to submit a 3D World style for Mario Maker but that would be too big for this job (and we'd have to update the tracklist for the stage too anyway)

Instead, have this:
On Waluigi Pinball, with hazards off, the triangle bumpers will no longer be present.
When selecting Gamer, you can now choose a layout in a similar manner to selecting biomes for Minecraft World.
Please vote on the pitches here

Stage, songlist and criteria submissions will close shortly, with taunt/victory and ally phone jobs opening soon after. The WarioWare stages will be voted on in batch. I'm also hoping to start a victory jingle job later, but I haven't figured out the specifics.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
The music submissions for Gamer, 9-Volt's Game Boy, and WarioWare Inc. are closed! Due to the amount of overlap in the songlists, the Strawpoll will be held in batch
WarioWare
  1. WarioWare Inc
  2. Mona Pizza Brawl
  3. Ashley's Theme Brawl
  4. Body Rock
Gamer
  1. Gamer Ambience
  2. Ashley's Theme 3DS/Wii U
  3. Mike's Theme Brawl
  4. Introducing Wario Deluxe!
9-Volt's Game Boy
  1. Nintendo Medley (New Remix)
  2. WarioWare Inc. Medley (Brawl)
  3. Dr. Crygor's Theme
  4. Work Those Muscles!

We'll probably have another WarioWare stage to put them on later, so I tried not to force in Penny's Theme or the Dribble & Spitz songs.

Submit alt costume lists for Daisy and/or Geno!

Please submit a list of either 8 or 16 alternate costumes for Daisy and/or Geno

Daisy will use her Mario Strikers outfit by default, and will not be able to wear gowns. Note that because Battle League will likely bring along a new Daisy design, you are allowed to pre-emptively put in Battle League Daisy - if Daisy is absent from Battle League or returns midriff-intact the person who submitted her list will be allowed to revise it.

Stage and fighter criteria submissions will close together in roughly an hour.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Daisy alts
  1. Strikers - tan
  2. Battle League - tan
  3. Tennis shorts - no tan
  4. regular Golf dress - no tan
  5. Super Rush - tan
  6. Biking suit - tan
  7. Winter Olympics - no tan
  8. Christmas - no tan