• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashBoards has created: Super Mario Smash Bros!

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Mario
  1. Platforming stage: Mushroom Kingdom - primary enemies: Goomba, Koopa Troopa
  2. Vs. Goomba team and giant Piranha Plant on Mushroom Kingdom U
  3. Platforming stage: Underground - Primary enemies: Lakitu, Buzzy Beetle
  4. Platforming stage: New Donk City - Primary enemies: Trouble Bug, Klaptrap
  5. Vs. Arcade DK on Omega New Donk City Hall
  6. Vs. Plumber Wario on Wario's Castle
  7. Platforming stage: Airships - primary enemies: Rocky Wrench, Bill Blastsrs
  8. Platforming stage: Bowser's Castle - primary enemies: Thwomp, Dry Bones
  9. Vs. giant Bowser and regular sized Bowser Jr. at Bowser's Castle
  10. Platforming stage: Rainbow Road - primary enemies: Kart Shy Guys, Blue Shells
Bowser
  1. Platforming stage: Bowser's Castle - primary enemies: Yoshis, Toads
  2. Vs. Peach and Luigi on Princess Peach's Castle
  3. Platforming stage: Mushroom Kingdom - primary enemies: Toads, Shy Guys
  4. Platforming stage: Underwater - primary enemies: Eels, Toads
  5. Vs. Yoshi team on Yoshi's Island Brawl
  6. Platforming stage: Jungle Hijinx - primary enemies: Helper Monkeys, Banana Birds
  7. Vs. King K. Rool on Gangplank Galleon
  8. Platforming stage: Mario Circuit - primary enemies: Kart Toads, Blue Shells
  9. Platforming stage: Rainbow Road - primary enemies: Octoomba, Astro Lanceur
  10. Vs. giant Mario on Star Road

Last edited:

Torgo the Bear

Smash Lord
NNID
u2outofcontrol
Switch FC
SW-1209-7008-3905
Peach Alts
  1. Default
  2. Fire / NES colors
  3. Daisy colors
  4. Rosalina colors
  5. Pauline colors
  6. Shadow Queen colors (not a model swap)
  7. Wedding Dress (Model swap)
  8. Vacation Outfit (Odyssey/Tour) as seen below, in case you don't know it by name
1646933312237.png

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Ranged Item

Egg Creamer

From Mario and Rabbids Kingdom Battle, this weapon acts like a Minigun

Alts

Peach
1. Default
2. Fire Flower/NES
3. Blue Dress
5. Green Dress
6. White dress with a white veil
7. Daisy Colored Dress
8. Pink Gold Dress
9. Daisy's White and Purple alt but on peach's dress
10. A Darker Pink and Sparkly version of her default dress that also makes her gloves pink
11. Mario Golf: Super Rush Outfit
12. Doctor Peach
13. Winter Outfit
14. Vacation Outfit
15. Mario Tennis outfit
16. Kisekae Plate

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Ranged Item

Egg Creamer

From Mario and Rabbids Kingdom Battle, this weapon acts like a Minigun

Alts

Peach
1. Default
2. Fire Flower/NES
3. Blue Dress
5. Green Dress
7. Daisy Colored Dress
8. Pink Gold Dress
10. A Darker Pink and Sparkly dress that also makes her gloves pink
12. Yukata
13. Winter Outfit
14. Vacation Outfit
15. Mario Tennis outfit
16. Kisekae Plate
While I can imagine some of the shorter dressed alts here lengtening for her down Smash or even just being lengthened in general, I would like to request the Yukata alt be replaced as I find it hard to imagine it flattening down on her down smash - I am willing to take debate on this however. Additionally, am I correct to believe the Mario All Stars ad alt is just a recolour based on her default? Because while it's fine on it's own as a model swap, I feel that if combined with some of the moves Peach uses in Smash (her forward tilt in specific) it may come off as too risque

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
While I can imagine some of the shorter dressed alts here lengtening for her down Smash or even just being lengthened in general, I would like to request the Yukata alt be replaced as I find it hard to imagine it flattening down on her down smash - I am willing to take debate on this however. Additionally, am I correct to believe the Mario All Stars ad alt is just a recolour based on her default? Because while it's fine on it's own as a model swap, I feel that if combined with some of the moves Peach uses in Smash (her forward tilt in specific) it may come off as too risque
I actually just replaced the Yukata alt with Happi Peach from Mario Kart Tour and yes the All-stars ad alt is a recolor

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I actually just replaced the Yukata alt with Happi Peach from Mario Kart Tour and yes the All-stars ad alt is a recolor
Sorry to come off as super pedantic, but I also think the Happi Peach alt wouldn't work with the down Smash as it isn't even really a dress.

For reference, here's the specific attack animation that was the cause for the gown only rule, try to imagine your alt using this attack - if it doesn't look awkward and the dress could stretch long enough to align with the hitbox - even if it requires a tiny bit of exaggeration - it should be fine.

Incredibly sorry for all he hassle.

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Sorry to come off as super pedantic, but I also think the Happi Peach alt wouldn't work with the down Smash as it isn't even really a dress.

For reference, here's the specific attack animation that was the cause for the gown only rule, try to imagine your alt using this attack - if it doesn't look awkward and the dress could stretch long enough to align with the hitbox - even if it requires a tiny bit of exaggeration - it should be fine.

Incredibly sorry for all he hassle.
Haha no worries I realized that as soon as I saw your Profile Post

I replaced the alt with Doctor Peach

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
As there's been quite a small amount of votes, I want to remind you all that voting for stages and Baby movesets are on!
Sunset Beach (Mario Hoops 3 on 3)

If you're familiar with the beloved Smashketball custom stage, you should know what to expect here. This stage has invisible, undestructable walls on the sides and top, and no holes in the ground- your ONLY way to KO is by throwing foes into the hoops on the side of the stage - which they'll be shot out of like a barrel cannon and clip through the floor! There is no team side rule or anything to that extent.

I went with Sunset Beach as 1. it looks nice, and 2. isn't a generic court but sports-ey enough to be recognisable as a sports stage from a glance. I much prefer Pirate Ship or Blocheep Sea to be frank, but if you haven't played the game it might come off as strange for them to be basketball.

Marion Clubhouse
The central hub for the story mode in Mario Golf: Advance Tour is now serving as a battle arena! Matches will take place on the large rug depicting Mario's face. The sunlight beams right in through a window in the background to illuminate him...and if you look carefully enough into the window's light, you might just see a portal leading to Peach's Castle!

For those who haven't played Advance Tour, you actually exist in a different dimension than the Mario characters, and they only invite you to visit their world through a portal in this sunbeam when you've become a champion golfer.

All of the original human characters from the Mario Golf series may appear as background cameos, provided none of them happen to become playable in the future. This will even include the humans from Mario Golf 64 who didn't appear in GBC or Advance Tour, such as Plum and Sonny.

As for the stage layout, it's a hazardless walk-off with a sort of "U" shaped layout. Just like in the image, you'll have the floor, the stairs, and the balconies to stand on.
  • The Baby Bros. have better traction than the Ice Climbers
  • The Baby Bros' down throw has them hit with a hammer
  • The Baby Bros' down air is more similar to Dedede's.
  • Belay is renaimed "Daisy Chain" and uses a row of flowers
  • Blizzard is renamed "Heatwave" and instead of freezing can cause lasting fire damage, which functions similarly to Olimar's Pikmin
  • Ice Shot is renamed "Electro Shock" and involves an electric wave. It cannot freeze.
BabyBabyBabyBabyBabyBabyBaby
  • Ice Shot is replaced with green Koopa Shells, which is inspired by the item in Partners in Time. Unlike the actual item, these Shells will only damage the Babies if they are reflected
  • Blizzard is now a fire based attack called Flare.
  • Belay is the only special move that’s been replaced. It is now Spin Jump, where the Babies will be launched into the air while spinning, with the lead Baby standing on the other’s shoulders. They have a hitbox while spinning. If there is only one Baby, they will still jump and spin, but they won’t go as high and lack a hitbox.
  • The Babies have better traction.

Per schedule, another stage job will start tomorrow alongside a fighter submission job.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
From now on all of a day's major updates - vote opening, vote closing, submission opening, will be done at once - this will not effect suggestions for feedback or anything of that sort.

The update (closure of baby moveset voting, closure of stage voting, voting on Baby and Peach alts, voting on projectile items, voting on adventure mode routes if more are submitted, fighter subs, stage subs, music subs) will happen soon - unless the fact I stayed awake all night bites me and I take a nap lmao

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Submit a fighter from Donkey Kong!

While Wario has a unique fighter in the form of Ashley & Red, DK and the Yosh only have clones - while we'll remedy Yoshi later (as at least the Baby Bros. don't have a direct counterpart in this game) DK will be getting his first unique newcomer now! While I'm sure a certain pink-bereted girl with a twirl and cra-uh, grouchy old geezer will be obvious candidates (and for good reason), I do want you to think outside the barrel! One fighter will be added from this job

Submit a big stage!

This is gonna be our Hyrule Temple, a big maze-like stage with plenty of room for 8 players to roam and scurry for items! This can be an exxageratted haha funny Great Cave Offensive if you want, but something mild would be prefered. One stage will be added from this job.

Submit music for Kongo Falls, Rumble Falls, Star Road, and/or Mario Galaxy!

Please submit a list of 4 songs for each stage. You can do as many or little of the stages as you like. Because these stages are similar, I would advise to not use any songs also submitted for another stage in this current - if Star Road and Mario Galaxy or Kongo Falls and Rumble Falls end up sharing any tracks, we'll handle that when we get there - most likely by asking the submitters of the tracklists. Remember that Mario Galaxy is modern, floral and has a slight gravity gimmick; while Star Road is an FD clone, alien, and comes from a classic game. Kongo Falls has a rock but is generally quite tame; while Rumble Falls is frantic and ends with a big vine.

In terms of voting, my Baby Bros. submission wins, and while stages were a draw I can remove my self-vote to grant Marion Clubhouse an inclusion! Or I guess grant us an inclusion to Marion Clubhouse.

My Adventure routes win by default which means Mushroom Kingdom, Underground, New Donk City, Airships, Bowser's Castle, Rainbow Road, Underwater, Jungle Hijinx, and Mario Circuit will be among the stages in the mode.

Item submissions are closed! Please vote here, the top 2 items will get in

as are alt costume submissions for Peach and the Babies!
Baby Bros. Alts
  1. Default
  2. Classic (swapped shirt/overall colors for both bros)
  3. Fire Babies (white and red for Baby Mario, white and green for Baby Luigi)
  4. Wario / Waluigi (yellow and purple for Baby Mario, purple and navy for Baby Luigi)
  5. Baby Mario Golf Alts (blue and black for Baby Mario, cyan and blue for Baby Luigi)
  6. Cut Mario/Luigi Alts (blue and pink for Baby Mario, orange and blue for Baby Luigi, resembles cut costumes of their respective adult counterparts)
  7. Baby Peach and Baby Daisy (model swap)
  8. Rosalina / Pauline (blue for Baby Peach, red for Baby Daisy)
Peach Alts
  1. Default
  2. Fire Peach (white/red dress, seventh alt from Ultimate)
  3. Red (third alt from Ultimate)
  4. Blue (fourth alt from Ultimate)
  5. Green (fifth alt from Ultimate)
  6. Shadow Queen (purple/black dress)
  7. Sunshine Outfit (model swap)
  8. Wedding Gown (model swap)
Baby Alts:
  1. Default (Baby Mario & Luigi with overalls)
  2. Wario (Baby Mario) and Waluigi (Baby Luigi) colours
  3. SMB3 Fire Mario (Baby Mario) and Mario All-Stars Fire Luigi (Baby Luigi) colours
  4. Yoshi's Island Mario and Luigi (Diapers)
  5. Baby Peach and Baby Daisy
  6. Pauline (Baby Peach) and Rosalina (Baby Daisy) colours
  7. Brown (Baby Peach) and Beige (Baby Daisy) (original, based on one of the ICs' alts)
  8. Yoshi's Island DS/Partners in Time Baby Peach and Baby Daisy (onesie and bib)
Peach alts:
  1. Default (simple dress)
  2. Daisy colours
  3. Fire
  4. Pauline colours
  5. Green and yellow (Daisy's alt from SSBU)
  6. Purple and blue (Daisy's alt from SSBU)
  7. Rosalina colours
  8. Black and yellow
  9. Super Princess colours with brunette hair
  10. Wedding model swap
  11. "Groom" black Wedding
  12. Smash dress patterns
  13. Smash patterns white (not wedding)
  14. Smash patterns golden (No hair dye)
  15. Smash patterns blue (No hair dye)
  16. Smash patterns red and black (Daisy's alt, no hair dye)
Peach Alts
  1. Default
  2. Fire / NES colors
  3. Daisy colors
  4. Rosalina colors
  5. Pauline colors
  6. Shadow Queen colors (not a model swap)
  7. Wedding Dress (Model swap)
  8. Vacation Outfit (Odyssey/Tour) as seen below, in case you don't know it by name
View attachment 347173
Alts

Peach
1. Default
2. Fire Flower/NES
3. Blue Dress
5. Green Dress
7. Daisy Colored Dress
8. Pink Gold Dress
10. A Darker Pink and Sparkly version of her default dress that also makes her gloves pink
12. Doctor Peach
13. Winter Outfit
14. Vacation Outfit
15. Mario Tennis outfit
16. Kisekae Plate
Please vote here:

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
DK Fighter: Diddy Kong Racers

The cart-bound cast of this classic game are back! They'd fight using not only the power ups from the game like Missiles, Oil Slicks, and Magents, but also shredding with their wheels and transforming the kart or parts of it into the hovercraft and plane. Perhaps they could even incorporate setpieces from their racing adventures.

Banjo, Conker, Diddy, and Dixie will not appear as alternate costumes - though Tiny Kong is fine. Who the default is will be decided in the alt costume job - Timber? Bumper? Pipsy? Taj? TT? Drumstick? who knows!

Big Stage: Mario Zone

This stage would, similarly to Tomodachi Life, have windows that appear and disappear with whomever goes in them. There's a variety of different platform layouts on the stage and it's very vertically designed. The order of the stages is shifted a little - the spikes are in Mario's feet, the bricks are in Mario's belly, the balls are in Mario's head, and the gears are in Mario's hat. Mario's arms and ears are in the background but not interactable. The spikes are a dangerous hazard but there is still some (literal) leg room on their part of the stage, and the gears will slow or speed you up depending on which direction you're moving. Spheres and bricks are safe areas though so it's good to stay in the middle... if the caves of life don't get in the way of your KOs!

Kongo Falls music:
  1. Melee DK Rap
  2. Aquatic Ambience (New Remix)
  3. Mangrove Cove
  4. Cascade Capers GBA
Rumble music:
  1. DK Jungle Sunset
  2. Title (Jungle Climber)
  3. Battle for Storm Hill
  4. Eddie, Let Me Go Back to My Home!
Mario Galaxy music:
  1. Theme of SMG2
  2. Gusty Garden Galaxy
  3. Rosalina in the Observatory
  4. Buoy Base Galaxy
Star Road:
  1. Invincibility (New Remix)
  2. Star Maze (New Remix)
  3. Mysterious (New Remix)
  4. Sherbet Land (Hoops 3-on-3)

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Hey, quick question - it seems someone didn't notice Marion Clubhouse had already been added and voted for Sunset Beach after the post - while I'd usually ignore this, there's quite a bit of support for Sunset Beach on the status updates and I do feel kinda guilty for not clarifying well enough that stage voting has closed by embedding an image or such. Should I swap out Marion Clubhouse for Sunset Beach? Looking for more than yesses and nos this time.

Torgo the Bear

Smash Lord
NNID
u2outofcontrol
Switch FC
SW-1209-7008-3905
I wouldn't object to just adding both sports stages, it seems like they're both pretty popular...although I personally hate Smashketball. But hey, either way you wanna do it...

anyways, have a bunch of submissions.

DK Character:
1647024897403.png

Kalypso

Currently exclusively appearing in Donkey Kong: Barrel Blast and having a trophy in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, not too much is known about this Kremling woman. However, according to her trophy description in Smash, she's excellent at sports, and she's a dancer who owns her own club (which is supposedly "an oasis for the Kremlings"). While the role of a club dancer character in this game should probably be saved for Jimmy T., I think it would still be kinda neat if we could get both of those two in the game at some point as semi-clones of each other. Although, if Kalypso gets in without Jimmy, I personally wouldn't mind too much...any representation for the Kremlings is wonderful in my book!

Obviously, Kalypso will need to have at least one reference to her single game appearance, Barrel Blast. This would probably be her recovery move. But who knows, maybe someone can figure out a more creative use for it? Although, if we wanted a character specifically meant to feel like Barrel Blast, I'd rather nominate Kip and/or Kass.

Large Stage:
1647025381903.png

Hazy Maze Cave

This stage is laid out somewhat similarly to The Great Cave Offensive, although there are more opportunities to fall into a bottom blast zone, and there aren't as many cramped areas so we don't need to include the Danger Zones. It's still a very big stage with many caves of life though.
The top of the stage is the starting area. A Scuttlebug wanders around in the background here. In this area, you can be KO'd off all blast zones except for the bottom.
1647025727903.png
1647025659048.png

Dropping down a stage sends you to the room with the rolling boulders, although they are also background elements. You'll stand on the grates from A-Maze-ing Emergency Exit. This area has a sinkhole leading to an instant KO, despite not being connected to a blast zone. There's also access to the left blast zone from here.
1647025859377.png

The center of the stage is the room with the Work Elevator. The Elevator itself is a semi-solid moving platform that cycles around the area. There is no way to be KO'd from in here.
1647025987924.png

The very bottom left is the Toxic Maze. The poisonous gas in the area will inflict 1% of unflinching damage to you for every second you spend standing in it, but it has a bottomless pit and very easy access to the left blast zone.
1647026226940.png

Finally, the bottom right is Dorrie's Cavern. This area is flooded, so characters can swim-and drown-down here, as well as be launched through the right blast zone. Dorrie will swim back and forth here, serving as your only solid ground. As an easter egg, using any kind of stall and fall attack (such as Bowser or Yoshi's down specials) while standing on Dorrie will temporarily make the beast lower her neck, just like in the original game!

and now I wanted to pick some songs but I'm actually really happy with what Wario picked

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I feel the weekly schedule may have been a bad idea, since both stage and fighter jobs are getting less submissions and votes - should I go back to just doing whatever jobs whenever? Or is this just the nature of creation threads and not something to be worried about?

Either way, yesterday's jobs and votes will close soon.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I feel the weekly schedule may have been a bad idea, since both stage and fighter jobs are getting less submissions and votes - should I go back to just doing whatever jobs whenever? Or is this just the nature of creation threads and not something to be worried about?

Either way, yesterday's jobs and votes will close soon.
The Weekly stuff might play a part but it's probably a mix of it being a busy time for a lot of pepole / the nature of creation threads.

Last edited by a moderator:

FazDude

Smash Master
DK Fighter: Dixie Kong

Yeah, I know, super predictable. However, I'm submitting Dixie because as much of a "no duh" pick as she is, she could bring some interesting ideas to the roster. That, and Darkonedagger already submitted Lanky.

I won't submit a big stage, since I really like both ideas presented so far and can't think of anything myself, so let's just skip to my music picks,

Kongo Falls:
Rumble Falls:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Votes and submissions from yesterday have closed!

First up, the gun items.

The coconut gun, which fires in spurts, takes the lead! In second place is a drawer, however I can remove my vote for Bullet Billzooka to officially confirm Rabbid Yoshi's Egg Creamer will be joining the ranks - our first, and hopefully not last, piece of Mario + Rabbids content!

My alt costume submission for the Baby Bros. wins, which means we aren't just getting Baby Peach and Daisy, but multiple alts for them too!

Torgo the Bear's submission for the fully grown Peach wins, which means Vacation Peach will be an alt costume and recolours based on the rest of the princesses will be avaliable!

Now, let's move on to submissions.

Music submissions are closed. My music for Star Road and Mario Galaxy win by default
Please vote here for the DK stages

The submissions for the new DK fighter are:
  • Diddy Kong Racers
  • Lanky Kong
  • Cranky Kong
  • Kalypso
  • Dixie Kong
Please vote for your top 3

We have two big new stages to vote on
Big Stage: Mario Zone

This stage would, similarly to Tomodachi Life, have windows that appear and disappear with whomever goes in them. There's a variety of different platform layouts on the stage and it's very vertically designed. The order of the stages is shifted a little - the spikes are in Mario's feet, the bricks are in Mario's belly, the balls are in Mario's head, and the gears are in Mario's hat. Mario's arms and ears are in the background but not interactable. The spikes are a dangerous hazard but there is still some (literal) leg room on their part of the stage, and the gears will slow or speed you up depending on which direction you're moving. Spheres and bricks are safe areas though so it's good to stay in the middle... if the caves of life don't get in the way of your KOs!
Large Stage:
View attachment 347270
Hazy Maze Cave

This stage is laid out somewhat similarly to The Great Cave Offensive, although there are more opportunities to fall into a bottom blast zone, and there aren't as many cramped areas so we don't need to include the Danger Zones. It's still a very big stage with many caves of life though.
The top of the stage is the starting area. A Scuttlebug wanders around in the background here. In this area, you can be KO'd off all blast zones except for the bottom.
View attachment 347272View attachment 347271
Dropping down a stage sends you to the room with the rolling boulders, although they are also background elements. You'll stand on the grates from A-Maze-ing Emergency Exit. This area has a sinkhole leading to an instant KO, despite not being connected to a blast zone. There's also access to the left blast zone from here.
View attachment 347273
The center of the stage is the room with the Work Elevator. The Elevator itself is a semi-solid moving platform that cycles around the area. There is no way to be KO'd from in here.
View attachment 347275
The very bottom left is the Toxic Maze. The poisonous gas in the area will inflict 1% of unflinching damage to you for every second you spend standing in it, but it has a bottomless pit and very easy access to the left blast zone.
View attachment 347277
Finally, the bottom right is Dorrie's Cavern. This area is flooded, so characters can swim-and drown-down here, as well as be launched through the right blast zone. Dorrie will swim back and forth here, serving as your only solid ground. As an easter egg, using any kind of stall and fall attack (such as Bowser or Yoshi's down specials) while standing on Dorrie will temporarily make the beast lower her neck, just like in the original game!

and now I wanted to pick some songs but I'm actually really happy with what Wario picked
Please vote here: https://strawpoll.com/polls/XOgOJqvd4n3

Today's jobs will be:

Submit alternate costumes for Goomba and/or Waluigi!

Please submit either 8 or 16 alternate costumes for each character you want to submit for. Different Goomba species will be allowed for Goomba. You can submit Tennis Waluigi as default if you so desire.

Submit the Zelda microgame for 9-Volt's Game Boy!

We previously voted to add a Zelda microgame to the 9-Volt's Game Boy stage - we will be adding that Microgame now, for reference here were the original rules for the first microgame job.
These must be based on specific games or consoles and not the vague "idea" of a series, and therefore won't have any graphical upgrades/reimagining. Nintendo microgames can be from any generation and graphical power, while Mario microgames must be from the N64 or earlier for consoles, and the DS or earlier for handhelds. Microgames based on the Super Smash Bros. series, the WarioWare series (with the exception of Game & Wario), and non-gaming Nintendo media (movies, TV, manuals, commercials) are inellegible. This will not disconfirm any characters not already disconfirmed
Submit Final Smashes for Peach, Bowser, and/or Dr. Mario!

Please submit Final Smashes for these fighters. Peach Blossom, Giga Bowser, Giga Bowser Punch, and Doctor Finale will be on the voting list by default

Submit Adventure Mode routes for Peach and/or Piranha Plant!

Please submit a list of 10 levels: 6 platforming levels and 4 battles on the multiplayer stages in any order. The only extra detail required is what song plays on each level or battle, with any Mario song regardless of prior inclusion being allowed - including a song does not disconfirm it from getting on a multiplayer stage or another route. Remixes are only allowed if they are already on the front page post.

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Votes and submissions from yesterday have closed!

First up, the gun items.

The coconut gun, which fires in spurts, takes the lead! In second place is a drawer, however I can remove my vote for Bullet Billzooka to officially confirm Rabbid Yoshi's Egg Creamer will be joining the ranks - our first, and hopefully not last, piece of Mario + Rabbids content!

My alt costume submission for the Baby Bros. wins, which means we aren't just getting Baby Peach and Daisy, but multiple alts for them too!

Torgo the Bear's submission for the fully grown Peach wins, which means Vacation Peach will be an alt costume and recolours based on the rest of the princesses will be avaliable!

Now, let's move on to submissions.

Music submissions are closed. My music for Star Road and Mario Galaxy win by default

Please vote here for the DK stages

The submissions for the new DK fighter are:
  • Diddy Kong Racers
  • Lanky Kong
  • Cranky Kong
  • Kalypso
  • Dixie Kong
Please vote for your top 3

We have two big new stages to vote on

Please vote here: https://strawpoll.com/polls/XOgOJqvd4n3

Today's jobs will be:

Submit alternate costumes for Goomba and/or Waluigi!

Please submit either 8 or 16 alternate costumes for each character you want to submit for. Different Goomba species will be allowed for Goomba. You can submit Tennis Waluigi as default if you so desire.

Submit the Zelda microgame for 9-Volt's Game Boy!

We previously voted to add a Zelda microgame to the 9-Volt's Game Boy stage - we will be adding that Microgame now, for reference here were the original rules for the first microgame job.

Submit Final Smashes for Peach, Bowser, and/or Dr. Mario!

Please submit Final Smashes for these fighters. Peach Blossom, Giga Bowser, Giga Bowser Punch, and Doctor Finale will be on the voting list by default

Submit Adventure Mode routes for Peach and/or Piranha Plant!

Please submit a list of 10 levels: 6 platforming levels and 4 battles on the multiplayer stages in any order. The only extra detail required is what song plays on each level or battle, with any Mario song regardless of prior inclusion being allowed - including a song does not disconfirm it from getting on a multiplayer stage or another route. Remixes are only allowed if they are already on the front page post.
I'm only bringing this up since it was mentioned a few posts ago but I do think that major info dumps like this might be preventing the thread from seeing as much traffic as it used to. I don't know if the weekly schedule has anything to do with it, but even though none of these jobs are for newcomers or stages, it's a lot of stuff to take in at once, even on the weekend when people have a lot more time for creation threads.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
  1. Racers
  2. Lanky
  3. Dixie

Goomba costumes
  1. Goomba
  2. Underground Goomba
  3. Castle Goomba
  4. Captured Goomba Mario
  5. Captured Underground Goomba Luigi
  6. "Double Agent" Captured Castle Goomba Peach (with Tiara)
  7. Cat Goomba
  8. Galoomba
Waluigi costume:
  1. Tennis Outfit
  2. Toadette pink tennis
  3. Bowser flames tennis
  4. Overalls
  5. Swapped Wario (Purple shirt and hat, yellow overalls) overalls
  6. Stanley (white and blue) overalls
  7. Bus Driver Waluigi
  8. Vampire Waluigi (from Tour, has purple skin like Vampire Wario)
Bowser Final Smash: Fury Bowser

Fury Bowser is basically just Giga Bowser but canon, which is what this is as well - specifically for Giga's Brawl/3DS/Wii U iteration
I'm only bringing this up since it was mentioned a few posts ago but I do think that major info dumps like this might be preventing the thread from seeing as much traffic as it used to. I don't know if the weekly schedule has anything to do with it, but even though none of these jobs are for newcomers or stages, it's a lot of stuff to take in at once, even on the weekend when people have a lot more time for creation threads.
I will have to consider that - starting new jobs sporadically throughout the day was also a lot better for me since I didn't have to come up with a set of jobs at once.

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
DK Fighters:
  1. Cranky
  2. Dixie
  3. Diddy Kong Racers
Goomba Alts:
  1. Goomba
  2. Underground Goomba (blue)
  3. Castle Goomba (gray)
  4. Mad Goomba (red)
  5. Hyper Goomba (green)
  6. Choomba (black)
  7. Galoomba (model swap)
  8. Cat Goomba (model swap)
Waluigi Alts:
  1. Waluigi dons his regular plumber attire.
  2. Waluigi dons his tennis garb from Mario Tennis Aces.
  3. Waluigi's plumber outfit with his purple hat and shirt turning green, referencing Luigi.
  4. Waluigi's tennis outfit with his purple visor and shirt turning blue, resembling his sprite from the Game Boy Color version of Mario Tennis.
  5. Waluigi's plumber outfit with his hat and shirt turning yellow, referencing Wario.
  6. Waluigi's tennis outfit with his visor and shirt becoming white with gray stripes, resembling his appearance in Mario Golf: Super Rush.
  7. Waluigi's plumber outfit with his shirt becoming white, with the addition of his hat and pants becoming red. This resembles his Bus Driver costume from Mario Kart Tour.
  8. Waluigi's tennis outfit with his visor and shirt becoming black, resembling a referee's uniform. Ironic, given Waluigi's cheating ways.
Dr. Mario Final Smash: Miracle Cure
Dr. Mario causes a rain of pills from the sky. It's pretty much a reskinned PK Starstorm, but it serves as a decent reference to dropping pills in the Dr. Mario games.

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Waluigi alts:
1. Super Rush outfit, purple (default)
2. Super Rush outfit, Toad's colors
3. Super Rush outfit, Geno's colors
4. Super Rush outfit, Banjo's colors
5. Overalls, purple
6. Overalls, Wario's colors
7. Overalls, Luigi's colors
8. Overalls, Daisy's colors

The Super Rush alts are for the "never-ever" Smash characters, and the Overalls alts are just referencing any character Waluigi has some kind of relationship with in the games (I couldn't find anything on Daisy other than a brief Mario Party 4 mention of him having a crush on her, but there weren't really a lot of other characters I could think of tbh)

D

Deleted member

download.png

Vibe Shift
Peach will active her vibe spectre, but she must have unlocked unlimited vibes. Because she uses them all. She will activate them all in quick succession, being able to move around.

Torgo the Bear

Smash Lord
NNID
u2outofcontrol
Switch FC
SW-1209-7008-3905
1. Racers
2. Dixie
3. Lanky

1647109051473.png

The concept of Fury Bowser replacing the Brawl/Smash 4 Giga Bowser has already been submitted, but I personally would rather have Fury Bowser replace Ultimate's Giga Bowser...although it will function more like Zero Suit Samus's Final Smash, as Bowser releases a stream of powerful fire breath instead of a punch. Personally, I just feel like this functionality is more accurate to what Fury Bowser actually does. But regardless of which version we get, this form absolutely needs to get in. I don't know about any of you guys, but I've never liked Giga Bowser.

Goomba Alts
For those unaware, the last alt is modeled after DJ Sunplaza Nakano. It appeared in All Night Nippon Super Mario Bros., an officially licensed altered version of Super Mario Bros. (with some levels ripped from the Lost Levels) that was based on a Japanese radio show. It was given out to winners of a contest on that show celebrating its 20th anniversary. The Goombas and Piranha Plants were both changed to look like this DJ, and all of the Toads in the game were replaced with various Japanese celebrities who had appeared on the show.​

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Peach FS: Cage Crash

Peach is scooped up into a cage - while this may not seem like much of a "super move", she tries to break free with her bare fists and parasol lowering the cage with a slam every time she makes a severe dent - you can't control when the cage slams down, but you can control the swinging movement of the cage left and right.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Zelda microgame: "Loot!"

Pick up one of the theee pot items and throw it, then collect the Rupee. Collecting Rupees counts towards being rewarded, not breaking pots. Based on Wind Waker.

PP adventure
  1. Vs. Goomba team on Mushroomy Underground
  2. Platforming stage: Underground - enemies: Toads, Yoshis
  3. Platforming stage: Underwater - enemies: Toads, Lochladies
  4. Platforming stage: Cool Cool Mountain - enemies: Shiverians, Penguins
  5. Vs. Giant Mama & Tuxie on Christmas Village
  6. Platforming stage: Web Woods - enemies: Klump, Kloak
  7. Vs. Diddy Kong on Battlefield Rumble Falls
  8. Platforming stage: Sky - enemies: Goombas, Koopa Troopas
  9. Vs. Mario and Luigi with 3 tiny Piranha Plant allies on Mushroom Kingdom 3
  10. Platforming stage: Peach's Castle - enemies: Toads, Yoshis

Baysha