• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: The Super Smash Bros of Another Universe!

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
I am submitting more smash run enemies from Activision franchises

downloadfile-46.jpg
downloadfile-55.jpg

Chompy and Chompy Pod (Skylanders)
These are enemies from the skylanders series that are their equvilent to the goomba, they attack by chasing after a player and lunging at them biting them for damage, they are spawned out of chompy pods and have a few variants depending on the color. Green pods release normal green chompers, gray pods release bone chomped which can latch onto players for extra damage, a cyan pods release frigid chompers which can freeze they player. All of them share the same weakness of being able to die in one hit.

downloadfile-52.jpg

Druids (Spyro)
Druids are stationary enemies that attempt to keep there distance as they use their magic to conjure stone blocks to slide across the ground and try to push you off, they also stand on platforms which they use there magic to move left or right, there more of an obstacle than an enemy but there still dangerous due to their abilities to push you off the stage.

Does anyone have any objections to me just automatically giving Terry the moveset he has in ultimate? If you do, you don’t have to post a moveset now, just say if you have any ideas.
Yeah, whatever. Give him same moveset as Ultimate's.
We don't care about that.

Plus, I have Smash Run Enemies based on Space Harrier/SEGA Arcade:

Ida (Space Harrier)

Ida rushes straightforwards at Player while being on Ground or Mid-Air. They're Small Enemy type. If they crash at Player, it gives High Damage, but also high Knockback.

Dralinflore (Fantasy Zone)

Dralinflore could summon enemies from Fantasy Zone like Quili-Quili or others from It's mouth downwards. They spawn in Mid-Air and they fly aimlessly.

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
We will use the Rayman moveset of tonygameman tonygameman
Now onto the next job:

Job #144: Submit A Non-Moving Assist Trophy
Alright so this may seem like a weird job, but for this one I want you to submit an assist trophy that doesn’t have the ability to move. If they have projectiles that move that’s fine but the assist trophy itself can’t. Two trophies will be added from this job.

So please submit an assist trophy that fits this criteria, explain a little bit about how they would fight, and why they should be in this game.

Job 144:
Nightmare (Kirby)

Nightmare is a Villain character from Kirby Series. He likes to hang around in Fountain of Dreams and he was Defeated by Kirby. He was Assist Trophy in SSB4 and Ultimate.

When summoned, he could act like in Real Smash, makes the Screen Dark and blocks everyone's view for while. He doesn't Move, he's just blocking the View of the Screen.

I nominate him, because he could Kirby-Franchise Assist Trophy and He is Unique pick for Assist in this AU smash Game.

AlRex

Smash Lord
AT: Mavis Beacon (Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing)
30586A29-F155-4D32-889B-4104FC9F2931.png

Go figure. Mavis will stay in the background, but a screen at the bottom will appear and start producing typed words, temporary status effects that are good for the summoner and bad for their foes. For example: “Giant Pac-Man, Shrunken Scorpion and Amingo”, “Invincible Franklin, Poisoned Frogger, Slow Sonic”, “Speedy Samus, Weighed Down Clippy”, etc. You get the idea.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
My submission will be Undyne
Undyne - Undertale Undyne Armor, HD Png Download - 780x1180(#1099390) -  PngFind

She stays in one spot on the ground, in full armour. Then, near her, a bunch of light blue circles appear on the ground and arrows come from them, dealing damage to anyone standing on them. She does this a couple of other times then disappears.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Sega Tower

Spawning as just a Sega regular Mega Drive/Genesis, it slowly stacks up high with different accessories fall in random order including the 32X, Xband, Game Genie, Sonic & Knuckles, Cleaning Cart, and Power Base Converter. These simply serve as a wall and platform in the middle of the stage, a little like Alolan Exeggutor. Multiple of the same "cart" can and will spawn. The Sega CD does not appear. If an Altered Beast cartridge is placed on it, that means it's about to disappear - though here is a rare chance that cartridge will morph into a Sonic & Knuckles, thus continuing the tower's rise just a little longer.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Here are the results of the Job #144 voting:
Nightmare 3
Mavis Beacon 17
Undyne 14
Sega Tower 7

And so Mavis Beacon and Undyne will be added. Now onto the next job:

Job #145: Submit A Rayman Stage
Submit what you think should be Rayman's stage. Please submit a location and layout.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Band Land

Using the Origins art style, it resembles Project M Green Hill Zone. The main platform is a bongo and the moving platform is a flute, both of which make their respective sounds when landed on. Globox, Barbara, Murfy, Ly, Betilla (Rayman 1 design in Origins art style) Teenies, and Electoons make cameos on the foreground (think like Mumbo on SSBU Spiral Mountain), and you may see a pesky Rabbid or two causing problems for enemies in the background hills. (more akin to Tooty's cameo)

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Band Land will be used as Rayman’s stage. Now onto the next job:

Job #146: Vote On A Company To Get Another Rep
These are all the fighter represented companies in the thread so far:
  • Nintendo (8; Mario, Luigi, Bowser, DK, Link, Pikachu, Samus, Kirby)
  • Sega (4; Sonic, Eggman, Tails, Space Harrier)
  • Activision Blizzard (1; Crash Bandicoot)
  • Capcom (7; Ryu, Ken, Phoenix Wright, Mega Man, Roll, Amingo, Nemesis)
  • Warner Bros (2; Scorpion, Sub-Zero)
  • Bandai Namco (2; Pac-Man, Ms. Pac-Man)
  • Microsoft (8; Master Chief, Steve, Alex, Doom Slayer, Vault Boy, Clippy, Cuphead, Mugman
  • Square Enix (3; Sephiroth, Erdrick, Lara Croft)
  • Konami (6; Snake, Liquid, Bomberman, Simon, Richter, Frogger
  • Broderbund (1; Carmen Sandiego)
  • Valve (1; Gordon Freeman)
  • Rockstar (1; Franklin)
  • Toby Fox (1; Frisk)
  • Yacht Club Games (1; Shovel Knight)
  • Ubisoft (1; Rayman)
  • SNK (1; Terry)

I want you to vote for whichever two companies you think should get a second rep the most. Two companies will get an opportunity in the next job. You can vote for any of these companies including indie, except for broderbund for… obvious reasons.

My votes are:
1. Bandai Namco
2. Valve
(I can’t believe we don’t have another bandai namco series in yet. Honorable mention goes to activision, I really hope we add either spyro or another crash character but my vote is for valve because I have an idea for a character from them I really want to use)

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
For a future character promt may I suggest doing this kind of round but for a new company? Could be how we finally get those sony reps (though there are other options).
I do like the idea of the prompt but the thing is there will only be two more prompts after this and I think I already have an idea for them both. Thanks.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Here are the results of all the voting:
Activision Blizzard 5
Warner Bros 2
Bandai Namco 17
Microsoft 2
Square Enix 3
Konami 3
Valve 6

And so we will do a prompt for a Bandai Namco newcomer and a Valve newcomer. Now we will move onto the bandai namco one:

Job #147: Submit A Bandai Namco Newcomer
Submit a newcomer that’s owned by bandai namco. Please submit a character, explain a little bit about how they would fight, and why they should be in this game.

Job 147:
Heihachi Mishima (Tekken)

Heihachi
is main Villain of Tekken Series and Mascot of the Game. He is Kazuya' Father and Jinpachi's Son, who threw 5-Year Old Kazuya off the Cliff in Tekken 1 and Tekken 7. He is most Iconic Tekken character of all time, especially Possibly also one of Iconic Fighting Game Characters.

His Moveset Potential would be similar to Tekken, where he has Command Inputs and he could be Rushdown character with no Projectiles. He could even take Kazuya's Moves (albeit without Demon Gene) like Demon Scissors as one of His Moves. His Final Smahs could be Throwing Fighters off the Cliff straight to Volcano.

His Stage could be Mishima Dojo like in Smash Ultimate, but with Cameos like Jin, Kazuya, Asuka, Kasumi and Kuma, who are watching the Battle.
His design is Based on Tekken 7 Incarnation.

I nominate Heihachi, because he could represent Tekken in AU Smash and he could be another Bandai Namco newcomer, who comes from Fighting Game named Tekken. He could be even Cool rep for the Game, even fans could want him as Playable Character in AU Smash by Champion of Hyrule. And that's why I nominated Heihachi!

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
I’ll submit Jin from Tekken

We already have a character from tekken in the roster in our universe so I won’t go too in detail about why I think we should get a tekken rep but with the roster we have, tekken feels essential and my pick would be Jin.

Jin is a Mishima and one of the protagonists of the series, starting with Tekken 3. He’s the son of Kazuya and fights similar to him. Including him over kazuya might seem biased towards things because they weren’t added to smash in our universe but I genuinely think Jin would be a better pick than Kazuya since he’s generally more well-known and iconic than his father, despite appearing after him, and he’s more popular too.

He would fight similarly to Kazuya in our universe and since he has the devil gene as well, we might be able to give him the same specials as Kaz

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Job 147

Don-chan

Don Wada or commonly referred to as Don-chan is the mascot of Namco's Taiko Drum Master series. This is a series of Rhythm games that involve playing a Taiko drum and have been released in arcades and on many consoles including the switch

The big thing about this game is the insane amount of crossovers this franchise has seen

Undertale, Touhou, Dragon Quest, Yokai Watch, Vocaloid, Zelda, Monster Hunter are just a few series that have music in the franchise

He's also been in mario kart

Last edited:

AlRex

Smash Lord
Old submission once again.
Agumon (Digimon)
View attachment 326220
Agumon is a small fire-breathing dinosaur-type creature from the Digital World of Digimon, which started out as digital pets you could battle with, but soon evolved (so to speak) into various other games and an anime, and was the biggest rival of Pokémon at the time, and still is by some. In addition to his fiery attacks, scratching, biting, and other uses of his clawed hands and jaws, Agumon also has a Digivolution mechanic. Over time, a meter will build up and he can become Greymon, upgrading his overall power and size, and giving him different special and Smash attacks, such as upgraded fireballs, walls of fire, and massive attacks with its horns and tail. You can choose to switch back to Agumon after a certain point, if you want to go more for speed over power. For the Final Smash, you’ll finally Digivolve into WarGreymon, who will use Terra Force, a massive concentration of heated energy into a Spirit-Bomb-esque attack. I would’ve also included MetalGreymon and a full moveset for WarGreymon, but I felt like for now, that complicated things, whereas Agumon and Greymon can work as a dual character in the same vein as Pyra & Mythra.

Pupp135

Smash Lord
I’ll nominate Lloyd from Tales.
Lloyd Irving NGC.png
Although Tekken is a much more popular series than Tales, the Tales series has been around since the ‘90s, and Lloyd is one of the more popular characters in the series. In terms of moveset, he’d have a moveset similar to his Super Smash Flash moveset.

Last edited:
Top Bottom