• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: The Super Smash Bros of Another Universe!

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Writing Team
I realized we don’t have any minecraft items so I’ll submit Potion/Splash Potion

Normal potions can be drunk and splash potions can be thrown. They all have different effects, good or bad and they each have different colours. The normal potions can have both good or bad effects and the splash potions can as well so it’s a bit of a risk when you use this item. An icon next to your character portrait shows you which effects you have

Swiftness - Makes you quicker
Regeneration - Regeneates health over a small time
Healing - Does a quick burst of healing
Strength- Makes your attacks do more damage
Leaping - Increases your jump height
Invisibility - Makes you invisible
Poison - Makes you poisoned for a short time
Weakness - Makes your attacks do less damage
Slowness - Makes you slower
Harming - Does instant damage to you
Turtle Master - Makes you slow but have increased defense
Water - Nothing. This is to potions what goldeen is to pokeballs in our universe

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Stun Gun
31810452-B452-4F38-88DB-396DAF9855C7.jpeg

The Bonanza Bros' iconic tranquiliser gun, shoot it to make a foe go to sleep! It makes the classic bitcrushed sounds shooting and hit from the Mega Drive port of the game, as well as a Bonanza "eh heh heh!" upon picking it up and that ever paniced "D-DEP!" if you're hit hard enough to send it out of your hands. Are those clips coming from the character or the gun? It's up to you to decide.

AlRex

Smash Lord
Resubmitting another old submission
Job #31
Explosive Barrel (DOOM)

View attachment 321318View attachment 321319
Seemingly a barrel filled with nuclear waste. Once you attack it several times or hit it with a particularly devastating projectile, it will explode. However, if you let it be after attacking it for a bit, it will instead become a flaming barrel, which can damage foes who get close to it. Of course, after that, it will become even easier to blow up. You can also pick it up and toss it at a foe and it will explode upon impact. It's slightly smaller, but just about as heavy as a regular Smash Bros. Barrel from our timeline. If multiple spawn at once and they're near each other, or you move one next to the other, you can attack them to start a chain reaction of explosions. Or you can even start that by just throwing one at the other.

AlRex

Smash Lord
1. Potions
2. Barrel
3. Pokeballs

I assume if the Pokeballs got in, we’d move Jigglypuff and Magikarp there.

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Writing Team
Here are the results Job #122 voting:
Pokeball 3
Potions/Splash Potions 14
Stun Gun 13
Slurp Juice 5
Explosive Barrel 13

Meaning Potions/Splash Potions will be added, and then we have a tie between stun gun and explosive barrel. Now I don’t normally do this, but since these are just items, I think I’m just gonna go ahead and add both Stun Gun and Explosive Barrel as items along with the potions. Now onto the next job:

Job #123: Submit A Stage For Clippy Or Erdrick
For this job I’d like you to submit a stage for either clippy, erdrick, or both. Please submit the stage, and the layout.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
My Desktop (Windows)

Even though I've been a strong supporter of Clippit in Smash, I don't think he'd fit this project given its "celebration of gaming history" theme as opposed to Smash's "whatever characters we can get the rights to" theme - however, I think Windows as a stage is perfectly fine as a representation of PC gaming and development. It is based on Windows XP specifically.

This stage is quite large, not the size of say, Temple (let alone New Pork or TGCO), but still above the average size. You fight within 4 windows in a 2-by-2 grid. (with the bars at the top of said windows being colour coded like the classic Windows/current Microsoft logo!) Those windows show different Microsoft applications and thus have different platform layouts. The big gimmick of this stage is that windows can open and close... which also closes up the blast zones! (and reveals the Bliss wallpaper in the background, but that isn't as important) The stage becomes very cramped when only one window is open. When windows re-open they will always have a new application on it.

There are 10 possible apps:

Word
The words "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" are in 3 lines and can be used as 3 soft platforms
Media Player
A swirling visualisation will show, with 4 soft platforms moving in a windmill platform.
Paint
a Final Destination hard platform is there, and 3 soft platforms will gradually be drawn to make a Battlefield layout
Minesweeper
A destructable cube you can dig into is in the middle of this window. Mines will only appear once all the cubes have been demolished, and promptly explode, sending everyone flying and instantly closing the window once everyone is knocked back.
Powerpoint
Two soft platforms here, "Click to add title" and "Click to add subtitle"
Reversi
A game of classic 3.1 Reversi is played, with every disk being part of a hard platform. Once the game is won and all fighters are off the window the board will disappear
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is running MSN Videos, which plays snippets of footage from various DOS, Windows and Xbox adverts at 360P. The video box is a big, cube-shaped, solid platform.
MSN Messenger
A conversation between Clippit and The Dot goes on, with each post being possible to use as a platform as they gradually inch up.
Solitaire
The Solitaire cards bounce around slowly - though they don't duplicate themselves - and can be used as moving platforms.
Purble Place
Fight utop 4 conveyer belts in the cake factory, two are on the bottom and intertwined, the other two are not and float above it. The conveyer belts roll into each other.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Job 123

Full Tilt! Pinball

This stage would be a very tall stage that is the entirety of the Pinball Table, The only blast zone is at the bottom. The Bumpers will activate randomly and occasionally a ball will be fired bouncing around the stage.

Seeds Of Salvation

This stage would be a large wooden platform being flown by Ramia. Then Ramia flies throughout the world of Dragon Quest 3, Seeing many important landmarks and locations.

The Wooden platform also has a few cameos. 3 Party Members stand on the platform it can be any combination of these, Any of the classes can be their male or female appearences.
-Warrior
-Cleric
-Merchant
-Fighter
-Gadabout
-Mage
-Sage
-Thief

Also on the platform Slimes may occasionally appear. Scornets and Garudas also have a chance of flying by Ramia.

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Here are the results Job #122 voting:
Pokeball 3
Potions/Splash Potions 14
Stun Gun 13
Slurp Juice 5
Explosive Barrel 13

Meaning Potions/Splash Potions will be added, and then we have a tie between stun gun and explosive barrel. Now I don’t normally do this, but since these are just items, I think I’m just gonna go ahead and add both Stun Gun and Explosive Barrel as items along with the potions. Now onto the next job:

Job #123: Submit A Stage For Clippy Or Erdrick
For this job I’d like you to submit a stage for either clippy, erdrick, or both. Please submit the stage, and the layout.
Windows:
The players stand on the start menu, with the windows providing extra platforms. The player can open up the apps by hitting them. Apps like Minesweeper, AOL, Solitare, and Internet Explorer will open up once players hit them, closing after a minute or two. The players can also stand on the windows they open. A bottom blast line is absent, with the edges of the desktop now serving as blast lines. The default OS is Windows 95, but the player can also change it to XP or 98 with a button combination like in Minecraft World. Also, a BSOD or an error message or even the start menu may pop up occasionally.

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Writing Team

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Writing Team
Here are the results of our voting:
My Desktop 17
Full Tilt Pinball 19
Windows 4

Seeds of Salvation 7
Yggdrasil 7
Alefgard 16

And so our stages will be Full Tilt Pinball and Alefgard. Now onto the next job:

Job #124: Submit A Moveset For Clippy
Submit what you think should be Clippy’s moveset. All you need to submit for this job are the specials but you can do more if you want.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Clippy Moveset:
Up B: Cursor drag (Clippy is dragged by the mouse cursor to where the player desires, this lasts two seconds)
Down B: File storage (Clippy stores certain attacks in a file, which works like the Villager’s pocket)
Side B: Windows Pop-Up (An error message pops up in front of Clippy, dealing damage to whoever is caught in it)
Neutral B: Annoy (Clippy says something, causing an explosion to happen around him, damaging those that attack him, or are caught in the blast radius)
Final Smash: Blue screen of death (Clippy grabs the fighter in the attack’s vicinity, then transports them to a window where a BSOD happens, causing them to take damage)

My Clippy Moveset:
Neutral Special: Error - Clippy uses Windows XP Error as Close Range Attack to attack or block Enemy attacks which it Stuns them additionally if you hit them.

Side Special: Letter Spam - Clippy spams random letter in front of him and pushes off fighters away from Him. The Spam Message can't be deflected, but it can be destroyed.

Up Special: Flying Cursor - Clippy gets dragged up by cursor and it is Recovery Move.

Down Special: Recycle Bin - Clippy Counters again with his different move - Recycle Bin - Which he absorbs attacks (Mostly Projectiles) and releases them like G&W down B.

Final Smash: Error Corruption - Clippy teleports on middle of Stage and he Spams Error all around the Stage and if there are 8 errors, the stage goes Blue like KingBooGengar's Idea, but it kills instantly Players.

Last edited:
Another Songs Submittion, this is gonna be your Radio!
• SEGA Arcade Medley (Space Harrier theme, OutRun Stage 1, Last Wave, Hang-On theme, Virtua Fighter - Beach and Stage 3 - After Burner) (SEGA)
• Rainbow Road Medley (SMK, Double Dash, GBA, Wii, 3DSand MK8) (Mario)
• Devil May Cry theme (Misc.)
• Vs. Eggman (1st Phase and 2nd Phase) (Classic Sonic) (Sonic)
• BattleToads Turbo Tunnel remix
• Fuse man Stage - Mega Man 11
• Puyo Puyo Medley
• At Doom's Gate (Doom Eternal)
• BFG Division
• DOOM 2016 theme
• Balloon Trip (Based on Brawl remix)
• Boss Theme - Kirby's Blowout Blast (Has some samples from GB version)
• BattleToads theme

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Writing Team
Another Songs Submittion, this is gonna be your Radio!
• SEGA Arcade Medley (Space Harrier theme, OutRun Stage 1, Last Wave, Hang-On theme, Virtua Fighter - Beach and Stage 3 - After Burner) (SEGA)
• Rainbow Road Medley (SMK, Double Dash, GBA, Wii, 3DSand MK8) (Mario)
• Devil May Cry theme (Misc.)
• Vs. Eggman (1st Phase and 2nd Phase) (Classic Sonic) (Sonic)
• BattleToads Turbo Tunnel remix
• Fuse man Stage - Mega Man 11
• Puyo Puyo Medley
• At Doom's Gate (Doom Eternal)
• BFG Division
• DOOM 2016 theme
• Balloon Trip (Based on Brawl remix)
• Boss Theme - Kirby's Blowout Blast (Has some samples from GB version)
• BattleToads theme
Can you be more specific when you submit music in the future? There isn't any song im devil may cry just called "Devil may cry theme"

Also just so you know the balloon trip song is the same as the bonus round theme we already have in the game

Can you be more specific when you submit music in the future? There isn't any song im devil may cry just called "Devil may cry theme"

Also just so you know the balloon trip song is the same as the bonus round theme we already have in the game
Oh my God.
I can call it Main theme - Devil May Cry.
And instead of it, I'll submit ARMS Spring Stadium song.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Writing Team
The moveset of Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario will be used. Now onto the next job:

Job #125: Submit A Character
Next character job time! I'll keep this one more open (totally isnt because i cant think of any job right now) so you can submit pretty much any character you would want. Please submit the character, explain a bit about how they would work, and why they should be in this game.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Alrighty. Here it comes.
Gilgamesh
Gilgamesh is a fairly heavy fighter who fights with a collection of spears and swords. He can throw them, slash with them and also jump attack with them. Gilgamesh is one of the most iconic Final Fantasy characters and a pretty funny addition to the cast of the game.
Debut: Final Fantasy V (1992)
Series: Final Fantasy

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
1200px-Virtual-Boy-Set.jpg

Virtual Boy
A sentient verison of the infamous failed console, this character would be like mr game and watch and use various failed Nintendo peripherals to attack the player. It would also be a semi heavyweight with a fast walking speed.

Yiptap

Smash Lord
I'll have a lengthy writeup for a character to get people to vote for it, so I can't say I'll have it too soon. Just letting y'all know.

Last edited:

AlRex

Smash Lord
F33D3082-F460-4B1A-A468-41C1D7F7A49E.png

Eggman AKA Robotnik. He’s been submitted previously and he’s probably the biggest video game villain besides Bowser. He could fight in his flying Eggmobile suit or a Mech suit, both of which are unique options, and could easily utilize weapons like drills, energy shots, flamethrowers, wrecking balls, bumpers, and hammers for different moves, or even summon Badniks, the robot enemies he created that terrorize the various levels in Sonic games.

Top Bottom