• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: The Super Smash Bros of Another Universe!

D

Deleted member

2B (Neir: Automata):

An extremely popular character from a break out game. 2B would bring an extremely fast and interesting gameplay style to the game, representing the action genre. She would also bring in another female character, something this roster is kind of lacking.

Pupp135

Smash Lord
I’ll do Imposter from Among Us.
Among Us was a game that got popular last year. The imposter would use attacks in their kill animations (knife, gun, spiky tongue). Also, they could use attacks related to tasks such as using disconnected wires to shock people.

AlRex

Smash Lord
DOOM Eternal is my excuse to post this guy again.
DOOMGuy AKA DOOM Slayer
View attachment 325736
DOOM, first released in 1993, is one of the biggest pioneers of the FPS genre, to the point where they were initially called "DOOM clones". The DOOM Guy/DOOM Slayer himself obviously has a ton of guns and assorted weapons, like rocket launchers, energy weapons, and even some magic, but differentiates from other gunners by also being able to get up and hit hard, whether it be with his chainsaw, the Crucible sword, or even his own brutal hand-to-hand and grappling-esque attacks. I also think he'd bring a lot of great music and enemies, as well.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
I'm bringing them back

I'll submit The Recruit from Fortnite

Infamy is still famous, and A Fortnite character is definitely infamous.

The Recruits are the Default skins in Fortnite, Fortnite took the whole world by storm in 2018 and as such created a phenomenon of Battle Royale games, The Defaults are the most seen skins and most other skins are derived from these characters.

A Fortnite character could bring some unique playstyles that enhance the concepts brought up with characters like Steve and Gordon. The Recruit would be able to use many different firearms and abilities and can also build structures that give them a competitive advantage. The Recruit would be heavier but not slow and has a good jump, their move set could revolve around item management and pure survival.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Here are the results of the Job #120 voting:
Fall Guy 5
Anton/Annie 4
Spyro 6
Joker 9
Hatsune Miku 8
2B 4
Impostor 6
Doomslayer 12
Recruit 2
Untitled Goose 4

Meaning Doomslayer is in and ready to get his revenge against Clippy! Now we will move onto the next job:

Job #121: Submit A Healing Assist Trophy
Simply submit an assist trophy that heals the user in some way. They can be from a represented series or not. Please submit the character, what series they're from and how they would work. This will deconfirm a character or series for future representation.

Pupp135

Smash Lord
I’ll nominate Aerith/Aeris from FFVII since she is a major character from FFVII
1632881281483.png

As an assist trophy, Aerith would use cure on the player at the beginning and end of the summon. Additionally, she would use barrier in the middle of summoning her, so the player takes less damage and less knockback.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Here are the results of the Job #120 voting:
Fall Guy 5
Anton/Annie 4
Spyro 6
Joker 9
Hatsune Miku 8
2B 4
Impostor 6
Doomslayer 12
Recruit 2
Untitled Goose 4

Meaning Doomslayer is in and ready to get his revenge against Clippy! Now we will move onto the next job:

Job #121: Submit A Healing Assist Trophy
Simply submit an assist trophy that heals the user in some way. They can be from a represented series or not. Please submit the character, what series they're from and how they would work. This will deconfirm a character or series for future representation.
Medic (TF2)
The medic sprays a healing beam on the fighter who summoned him and also restores their health through health injections. He can also be knocked out.

AlRex

Smash Lord
cooking-mama.png

Cooking Mama will show up and start cooking food that will eventually pop out and give whoever comes up to give it even more healing than a regular food item. Don't start trying to fight her, though, or she'll get mad and become fiery, harming those that come near her, though she will leave pretty soon after, much quicker than if you had just left her alone to cook.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Job 121

Ying (Paladins)

Ying is one of the most popular characters in Paladins

Ying would go around the stage creating clones of herself, these clones heal the user and teammates, There can be up to 2 illusions out at 1 time, Ying prime has a few more abilities, she can shoot many spikes out of her mirror at an opponent. She can also shatter her Illusions, this heals any friendly player next to the illusion and also deals big damage.

Last edited:

AlRex

Smash Lord
Job 121

Jigglypuff

Jigglypuff would start to sing, Teammates and the summoner in the range of Puff's sing will regenerate health, Opponents will fall asleep. Jigglypuff will then go up to an opponent that is asleep and instantly KO them before leaving.
Jigglypuff is already an Assist Trophy.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Jigglypuff is already an Assist Trophy.
How the hell did I miss that!?!?

I've replaced it.

Job 121

Ying (Paladins)

Ying is one of the most popular characters in Paladins

Ying would go around the stage creating clones of herself, these clones heal the user and teammates, There can be up to 2 illusions out at 1 time, Ying prime has a few more abilities, she can shoot many spikes out of her mirror at an opponent. She can also shatter her Illusions, this heals any friendly player next to the illusion and also deals big damage.

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Job 121:
Medic (Team Fortress 2)

Medic is one of Classes from TF2 and he is from Germany.

When summoned, he could follow you, but when someone damages you, he uses his healing powers to heal you completely. He can Übercharge you to make you stronger for while.
He can be KOed.
Sorry, I already submitted Medic.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
More Songs, eh?
  • Lifelight - SSBU
  • Metro Kingdom theme
  • Warioware, Inc.
  • Duck Hunt Medley (Based on Smash 4 version)
  • The only fear is you (Doom)
  • Wolfenstein Theme
  • Cheese wheels of Doom (Bubsy)
  • Fantasy Zone medley
  • Tetris 99 theme
We won’t be able to add lifelight since adding a song made for smash kinda goes against the “alternate universe” aspect of this thread

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
I’ll submit a certain frog you all know… (well maybe you don’t all know but you definitely have seen…)

Frog from Chrono Trigger
9433B7E3-D002-4F6E-BE2E-844ADC1A28B8.jpeg

He sticks out his tongue and then extends it. If the user is close enough he will uh, lick them and heal some damage from them.

i mean our universe has greninja who fights with his tongue so it’s not that weird… right?

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Here are the results of the Job #121 voting:
Aerith 3
Medic 12
Cooking Mama 11
Ying 7
Isabelle 4
Y’shtola Rhul 7
Frog 10

And so our assist trophy will be Medic. Now onto the next job:

Job #122: Submit An Item
A simple item job for now. Please submit an item, what series it’s from, and explain how it would work. You can submit pretty much anything for this job. I’ll add two items from this job.

Last edited:
Job 122:
Pokeball (Pokemon)

It can Act like in Real Smash, where you throw the ball somewhere and it summons Pokemon.
The Pokeball Pokemon that were used in this Pokeball:
  • Ditto - Shapeshifts into hostile Fighter.
  • Lugia - Goes into Background and uses Areo Blast.
  • Regirock - Uses Rock throw to stun the Opponents.
  • Giratina - Acts same like in SSB.
  • Genesect - Uses Drives to attack players with his beams.
  • Avalugg - Uses Blizzard on Players to freeze them.
  • Solgaleo - Uses same attack like in Ultimate.
  • Urshifu - Uses his signature attack to KO the Opponents.

Top Bottom