• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: The Super Smash Bros of Another Universe!

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Also, submitting more profiles:
Exdeath
Neo Exdeath
Gilgamesh
Faris
Atomos
Twintania
Umaro
Cyan
Setzer
Gau
Strago
Rydia
Golbez
Krile
Omega
Shinryu
Leviathan
Phoenix
All from Final Fantasy

Last edited:

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
Oh right, this thread exists! I used to check in here in its early days, but I kinda just stopped. Now I checked back in and wow, we added so much since I last took a look. Anyway, I might pop in here from time to time from now on. I'm really happy Amingo got in actually lol

1. Doomguy
2. Terry
3. Thrall

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Here are the results of the Job #105 voting:
Knight & Ostrich 5
Thrall 3
Doomguy 17
Frogger 7
Ahri 4
Clippy 18
Hatsune Miku 3
Terry 11
Susie 4
(A lot of characters ending with an “ee” sound)

So anyways, I can’t believe it but yeah Clippy will be added! This roster is the best thing ever now.
I’ll try to start the next job soon but I might not be able to use my phone or computer for a while so it may take a while. All the more time to relish this beautiful Clippy moment.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Here are the results of the Job #105 voting:
Knight & Ostrich 5
Thrall 3
Doomguy 17
Frogger 7
Ahri 4
Clippy 18
Hatsune Miku 3
Terry 11
Susie 4
(A lot of characters ending with an “ee” sound)

So anyways, I can’t believe it but yeah Clippy will be added! This roster is the best thing ever now.
I’ll try to start the next job soon but I might not be able to use my phone or computer for a while so it may take a while. All the more time to relish this beautiful Clippy moment.
That was like a joke I didnt expect everyone to take that seriously, but anyone I appreciate that i finally won a job here :)

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Job #106: Submit A Battering/Sword Item
For this job you can submit any item just as long as it’s a battering or sword item since we don’t really have those yet. Please submit the item, what series it’s from, and how it would work.
Two items will be added from this job.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Battering/Sword: Wii Remote

Functions the same way as the Beam Sword from our world - the extension of the sword is instead represented by a visible infrared laser coming out of the Wiimote. The colour is dependant on which player slot is playing - but does not go grey for CPUs.

The laser that comes out of the Wii Remote can be shaped like different weapons from Nintendo games, some of which are not represented, based on RNG
  1. Master Sword
  2. Monado
  3. a cracked baseball bat (as a reference to EarthBound)
  4. the Star Rod
  5. the Levin Sword
  6. one half of the Palutena bow
  7. Little Mac's arm
  8. the Galaxia
  9. a Pokey from Mario
  10. a yellow Pikmin
  11. Inkbrush
  12. Yoshi's head and tongue
There are also three rare weapons from Rare games. If playing as Chief, Clippy, or another Microsoft character these laser weapons are as likely to appear as the other weapons. There are no gameplay differences despite rarity.
  1. Fulgore's arm scythe
  2. a chainsaw (in reference to Conker)
  3. Kazooie
all infrared extensions make sounds from or themed after their game.

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Also, submitting more profiles:
Exdeath
Neo Exdeath
Gilgamesh
Faris
Atomos
Twintania
Umaro
Cyan
Setzer
Gau
Strago
Rydia
Golbez
Krile
Omega
Shinryu
Leviathan
Phoenix
All are from Final Fantasy

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Windows profiles:
  1. Cursor
  2. Start button
  3. Error box
  4. The Red Dot
  5. Rover
  6. Merlin
  7. F1
  8. Space Cadet
  9. McZee
  10. Microsoft Bear
  11. 3D Pipes
  12. Hall of Tortured Souls
  13. Inori Aizawa
  14. 3D Maze
Windows music:
  1. Vellkomen (Title.wma) - Windows XP
  2. Almonds - Microsoft Windows
  3. Fnkngrvn - Microsoft Windows
  4. Like Humans Do - Windows XP (licensed song)
  5. Highway Blues - Windows XP (licensed song)
  6. Kalimba - Windows 7 (licensed song)
  7. Space Cadet - Full Tilt! Pinball

Last edited:

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
1200px-Mouse-cursor-hand-pointer.svg.png

Mouse Pointer
Since Clippy is in why not add a mouse pointer as a weapon, as is you would pick up the pointer and wear it like a glove, when attacking it turns into a dagger in the shape of the arrow which has short range but decent damage, however it's true strength lies in when you use a smash attack which causes windows operating windows to spawn giving it a much bigger range, these windows also acts as walls that opponents cant enter making them good sheilds

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Here are the results of the Job #106 voting:
Wii Remote 8
Killing Edge 2
Z Saber 11
Mouse Pointer 14

And so Z Saber and Mouse Pointer will both be added. Now onto the next job:

Job #107: Submit A Second Stage For Any Series
For this job you can submit one or two stages from series that only have one as of now. Please submit the location and explain the layout.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Here are the results of the Job #106 voting:
Wii Remote 8
Killing Edge 2
Z Saber 11
Mouse Pointer 14

And so Z Saber and Mouse Pointer will both be added. Now onto the next job:

Job #107: Submit A Second Stage For Any Series
For this job you can submit one or two stages from series that only have one as of now. Please submit the location and explain the layout.
Pridemoor Keep (Shovel Knight)
The players can use platforms situated on the sides as well as the jump pads in the middle to get to the higher ground on top. Watch out for the pit of lava underneath the jump pads!

AlRex

Smash Lord
Repurposing two old submissions for this
View attachment 320198
The Dead Pool (Mortal Kombat II)
This stage will be a modified version of the stage, with a long bridge indoors suspended slightly over a pool of acid. This layout will be more like a thinner version of the one in the Bridge of Eldin stage, but rather than part of the bridge being destroyed and then rebuilt, you can instead pass through the thinner bridge more easily. However, as said before, there is a pool of acid directly underneath it, which can heavily damage you, much like the rising acid in the Planet Zebes stage, though it won’t ever rise up. The damage will build up over time and you’ll eventually sink into it, counting as a KO, but if you move fast enough, you can get out of it, as it doesn’t deal knockback. However, this will still make it easier to KO you once you get back up. You can also be KO’d off the bridge, to the sides, Screen KO’d, or Star KO’d.
Stage 2:
Robot Master Museum (Mega Man)

View attachment 325303
A stage that's very long across. You would start at the room in the middle with different Robot Masters on display. You can knock opponents into the entry hall to the right, and then into the room at the end, where a random Robot Master will come down if a fighter enters. These Robot Masters will take after their patterns from their games, and mostly try to fight the character knocked into the room, though every combatant can attack them and, eventually, defeat them, after which, there will be a cool-down for the next Robot Master appearance.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
One will be a resubmission

Black Mesa/City 17

This would be a stage like Minecraft World, where it is different each time you play it or you can manipulate it through a simple button combo

The Layout is the exact same for both formations, The Right side has a tall platform that is slightly smaller than Kalos Pokemon League with 2 smaller platforms above it. The Left Side has a platform that goes all the way to the blast zone but it is completely flat and at a lower altitude

The Black Mesa Formation takes place outside a hangar, the leftmost platform is a cliff formation while the right side is a laboratory with a scientist cowering inside it, The Background you can see a Gargantua dueling a group of HECU Grunts

The City 17 Formation puts you in the middle of the city during the Resistance war, Both platforms are destroyed building and you can see resistance soldiers on both of them, in the background you can see Striders and of course the Citadel.

Both Formations have a chance of Spawning a Headcrab enemy from Smash run
The Second is

Green Greens

The Layout is the exact same as in our universe, The only changes are some new cameos.

These enemies can be spotted walking around the background
-Waddle dee
-Waddle Doo
-Karate Joe
-Sir Kibble
-Chuchu

These enemies can be seen flying in the sky
-Bronto Burt
-Kabula

Top Bottom