• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashBoards Creates: SilvaGunner: King For A Day Round 3! [REBOOT]

Should modified KFAD contestands be allowed?

• Yes

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Nah, man

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yiptap

Smash Lord
Sorry guys, I goofed up again! Here are the results!
Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds A character who debuted in the 2000s decade: 2 Votes
Yiptap Yiptap A TV character: 4 Votes
KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99 An unusual team: 15 Votes
Torgo the Bear Torgo the Bear A real artist or music group: 9 Votes
Dan Quixote Dan Quixote A child: 3 Votes
Baysha Baysha A character that speaks a non-english language: 7 Votes
Our next prompt is...

Job 23: Submit an an unusual team!
This time, especially go nuts! It must be at least two people on a team, though.

Last edited:

Torgo the Bear

Smash Lord
NNID
u2outofcontrol
Switch FC
SW-1209-7008-3905
The Enigmas
1643173619155.png
1643171533064.png
1643171596641.png

From Left to Right: Sheng Long, Prunsel, and Scripulous Fingore.

A powerful warrior who appears to those who can fight with godlike skill. If you see him, you will die in 24 hours. Probably.
An eyeball who inexplicably replaces a spaghetti-loving skeleton...
And the creature who Shigeru Miyamoto cannot bring himself to speak of...
This mysterious trio is here to represent the many strange things that can come from fandoms! You never know what might come from their presence...

It's believed that King Stingy is offering them all a chance to finally exist in their home universes. Can they achieve their dreams?

Want to learn the backstories behind these lovable freaks? Check these very short videos out:
WHO IS SHENG LONG? HISTORY EXPLAINED - EGM Street Fighter April Fools Joke - YouTube
Undertale - WHO IS PRUNSEL? - YouTube
The New Mario Hoax: WHO is Scripulous Fingore? - YouTube

Sources:
Rips related to video game rumors and hoaxes. This will also include music related to obscure content in more well-known video games, such as the Slot Machine boss from the original Star Fox.

Rips related to unused content in video games, such as unused music tracks or songs from games that were never released.

Rips related to video game fanon, which could include original music directly based on games (like songs about Animal Crossing), or songs made for fangames (like Undertale AU themes).

Rips related to April Fool's Jokes. I don't have any examples off the top of my head...but they don't have to be video game-based for this one!

MASKED WOLF ANF WOLF O'DONNELL!
Are rolling down from the deep of Lylat!

Age: 30 (31 in this year)(Masked Wolf) and Unknown age (Wolf)
Species: Real Human and Space Wolf.
Original Universes: Star Fox and Real Life.
Possible rip potential scale: High (Not counting Silva's rips)

Description Entry:
Masked Wolf and Wolf O'donnell are unusual Duo, who consists of Australian rapper and leader of Star Wolf. They are travelling through Galaxies for concert trips and they also fly by Wolfens.
Wolf O'donnell is Fox McCloud's rival and mercenary, who does a job for Andross to kill Fox. He always failed to kill Fox, but still managed to win during space dogfights between Team Star Fox and Team Star Wolf.
Masked Wolf is an Australian Rapper, whose song got so much popularity on TikTok. His career was influenced by American Hip-Hop when he was 13. In this timeline, he travels with Wolf by Wolfens.

In this world, Wolf was travelling to planet Earth from Lylat after being nearly killed by Fox and he flew into gateway to Real World, where he lost control over Wolfen and crashed into Australia. Then Masked Wolf came and helped him rebuild his crashed Wolfen and they flew from Earth into space.
When they flew into Gateway Rift, they flew into wrong one, because it was meant to take them to Star Fox universe but it took them into wrong place...
They crashed into Interdimensional Hotel's wall, which it caused a minor destruction but they survived and jumped out of them and landed on the front of the Hotel.
When they came inside, King Stingy was happy that he wanted them on the list of most wanted contestants and that's why he created a Rift to gather them to his hotel under it's name "Dimensional Junction Hotel". When the Duo came, Stingy reserved a room for them and told them to train their ripping skills for the real match....

Masked Wolf and Wolf O'donnell's Sources and Examples:
- Songs associated with Masked Wolf (Songs that he made and songs, where he appeared in them)
(Examples: Astronaut in Ocean, Sabotage - Bebe Rexha)
- Songs associated with Star Fox games:
(Example: Corneria - StarWing, Star Wolf theme, Solt Machine Boss theme)
- Songs associated with Wolves:

(Examples: Kanye West - Wolfs, Teen Wolf theme)
- Songs associated with Rivalizing:
(Example: Unknown, but still are gonna be)

I nominate Masked Wolf and Wolf O'donnell as Unusual Duo, because their pair-Up is Unusual, since imagine Rapper teaming up with video game character, which is also cool like Jack teaming up with Elmo in KFAD 2.
Besides we never had a musician character, so Masked Wolf and Wolf could fit that role too.
I hope you like this idea...
(If there are gonna be rips that are similar to Silva's, no worries, since we won't gonna include them or we can alter them to make it fair and eligible)

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
So, I did try and find some high quality PNGs of these fellas, but they ended up not being like, around for some reason? Anyways, I hope this is okay. It's a pairing I'd love to see here, and they could bring a really interesting subplot to the lore of the tournament!

MULDER & COOPER
Origin: The X-Files (1993) & Twin Peaks (1990)
Contestants: Agent Fox Mulder & Agent Dale Cooper

1643214438278.png

Description: The truth is out there… and this pair’s going to find it. With the combination of Fox Mulder’s unyielding dedication to his work, and Dale Cooper’s unusual methods of investigation, as well as their shared experience in the field of the supernatural (and a healthy slice of cherry pie to boot), they’re sure to uncover the secrets taking place in this bizarre world between worlds… but you’ll have to tune in at primetime next week to know for sure.

Context: Following the abduction of Agent Mulder’s partner both in work and in life, Dana Scully, he set out to solve the mystery of her disappearance. Investigating the case, he was lead to a picturesque town in Washington, only five miles south of the Canadian border… one “Twin Peaks.” Meeting up with another agent stationed there, an Agent Dale B. Cooper, the pair investigated the area… but upon discovering the Red Room, they found themselves in another world… that is, the lack of a world altogether, for the curtains opened to reveal the Dimensional Junction. It seems Scully is here somewhere… but where?… and why does this tournament even exist to begin with?

Sources:
Music originating from live-action 90s television programmes (doesn’t include licensed music used in TV or music videos. No Overlap.)
(The X-Files, Twin Peaks, Friends, the Weather Channel, Seinfeld, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Mr. Bean, Bill Nye the Science Guy)

Music associated with the police or the justice system.
(Phoenix Wright, I Fought the Law, Karma Police, Philadelphia Lawyer, Sound of da Police, anything by The Police)

Music associated with conspiracies or government agents.
(Touch-Tone Telephone, anything by Avril Lavigne, Men in Black, American Idiot, Goldeneye 007, “The Milkman Conspiracy”, Stranger Things)

Personalities: I think this pairing is interesting because of their similar, and yet very different, personalities. They're both supernaturally-inclined agents who work for the government, sure, but whilst Mulder sees people as a science, having a single-minded determination to achieve his goals no matter what stands in his way, Cooper is a lot more relaxed, despite his own ways being quite unusual in themselves (such as his unusual way of solving problems.) The pair have their own quirks, but seem to get along - putting their heads together to work out the truth to what's going on here.

Room Design: A mix of aspects from Mulder’s basement office and Cooper’s room in the Great Northern Hotel. Interestingly, the floor matches that of Twin Peaks’ Red Room, and the curtains in the room are also red. The room is tidyish, but completely covered in various pieces of both scientific and supernatural nature, as well as being fitted with forensics equipment and such. Interestingly, it’s one of the only rooms with two individual beds as opposed to bunk beds - they’re on either side of the room, and a red curtain can be pulled between the two sides of the centre of the room for (admittedly limited) privacy. Even so, they still get at one another at times - Cooper’s tendency to record himself with his dictaphone clashes with Mulder’s preference for quiet, whilst Mulder’s tendency to sleep very little gets at Cooper - who believes a good night’s sleep is key to keeping the mind fresh.

Series Icon: A combination of the X-Files and Twin Peaks logos. Notably, the X in question isn't the typewriter X usually associated with it, but is taken from the font that is used in the logo (I tried it, but it didn't work all too well.)
1643214774710.png

Torgo the Bear

Smash Lord
NNID
u2outofcontrol
Switch FC
SW-1209-7008-3905
So, I did try and find some high quality PNGs of these fellas, but they ended up not being like, around for some reason? Anyways, I hope this is okay. It's a pairing I'd love to see here, and they could bring a really interesting subplot to the lore of the tournament!

MULDER & COOPER
Origin: The X-Files (1993) & Twin Peaks (1990)
Contestants: Agent Fox Mulder & Agent Dale Cooper

View attachment 343652

Description: The truth is out there… and this pair’s going to find it. With the combination of Fox Mulder’s unyielding dedication to his work, and Dale Cooper’s unusual methods of investigation, as well as their shared experience in the field of the supernatural (and a healthy slice of cherry pie to boot), they’re sure to uncover the secrets taking place in this bizarre world between worlds… but you’ll have to tune in at primetime next week to know for sure.

Context: Following the abduction of Agent Mulder’s partner both in work and in life, Dana Scully, he set out to solve the mystery of her disappearance. Investigating the case, he was lead to a picturesque town in Washington, only five miles south of the Canadian border… one “Twin Peaks.” Meeting up with another agent stationed there, an Agent Dale B. Cooper, the pair investigated the area… but upon discovering the Red Room, they found themselves in another world… that is, the lack of a world altogether, for the curtains opened to reveal the Dimensional Junction. It seems Scully is here somewhere… but where?… and why does this tournament even exist to begin with?

Sources:
Music originating from live-action 90s television programmes (doesn’t include licensed music used in TV or music videos. No Overlap.)
(The X-Files, Twin Peaks, Friends, the Weather Channel, Seinfeld, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Mr. Bean, Bill Nye the Science Guy)

Music associated with the police or the justice system.
(Phoenix Wright, I Fought the Law, Karma Police, Philadelphia Lawyer, Sound of da Police, anything by The Police)

Music associated with conspiracies or government agents.
(Touch-Tone Telephone, anything by Avril Lavigne, Men in Black, American Idiot, Goldeneye 007, “The Milkman Conspiracy”, Stranger Things)

Personalities: I think this pairing is interesting because of their similar, and yet very different, personalities. They're both supernaturally-inclined agents who work for the government, sure, but whilst Mulder sees people as a science, having a single-minded determination to achieve his goals no matter what stands in his way, Cooper is a lot more relaxed, despite his own ways being quite unusual in themselves (such as his unusual way of solving problems.) The pair have their own quirks, but seem to get along - putting their heads together to work out the truth to what's going on here.

Room Design: A mix of aspects from Mulder’s basement office and Cooper’s room in the Great Northern Hotel. Interestingly, the floor matches that of Twin Peaks’ Red Room, and the curtains in the room are also red. The room is tidyish, but completely covered in various pieces of both scientific and supernatural nature, as well as being fitted with forensics equipment and such. Interestingly, it’s one of the only rooms with two individual beds as opposed to bunk beds - they’re on either side of the room, and a red curtain can be pulled between the two sides of the centre of the room for (admittedly limited) privacy. Even so, they still get at one another at times - Cooper’s tendency to record himself with his dictaphone clashes with Mulder’s preference for quiet, whilst Mulder’s tendency to sleep very little gets at Cooper - who believes a good night’s sleep is key to keeping the mind fresh.

Series Icon: A combination of the X-Files and Twin Peaks logos. Notably, the X in question isn't the typewriter X usually associated with it, but is taken from the font that is used in the logo (I tried it, but it didn't work all too well.)
View attachment 343654
Okay so I was literally just thinking of some interesting plot concepts and a potential Final Boss for the tourney and realized we'd probably want some mystery solving characters to be involved. This could not have come at a better time for me personally...

Dan Quixote

Smash Lord
Oh my God is this the best round of submissions yet? All of them so far are either super interesting or super funny. Hope I can stack up.

Job #23: Dino Squad

1643222480698.png
1643222654636.png
1643222678628.png

Feels odd submitting two Mario-related characters in a row... But dangit this is Smashboards and Yoshi's my main!

This terrifying trio of reptiles easily towers over every other contestant in the hotel, even King Stingy himself. In a fit of gross stereotyping, King Stingy grouped them up for being the same species, but they could not be more different! Mario's friend and self-proclaimed dragon, Yoshi, is a playful glutton who acts more like a harmless puppy than anything. The king of the monsters, Godzilla, who has been shrunken down significantly to fit in the hotel, is an unstoppable force of radioactive destruction that is sure to leave a bruise anywhere it goes. The adventurous and intelligent Littlefoot, pulled from millions of years in the past of the world you and I inhabit, is the voice of reason of the group. Or rather, he is just the voice, as the only one who can actually speak to the other characters. Despite all these stark differences, they have balanced each other out and made fast friends just for their shared love of being big ol' reptiles.

Sources
  • Rips featuring songs from media based on dinosaurs or any gigantic monsters
  • Rips featuring songs specifically about the aforementioned creatures from any media
Examples
  • Songs from Jurassic Park, any kaiju film or game, Barney & Friends, King Kong, Fossil Fighters, Star Fox Adventures, Rampage, Shadow of the Colossus, Attack on Titan, Monster Hunter
  • Most Legendary Pokémon battle themes, battle themes for giant monsters from Doom, God of War, Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, Bayonetta, Warcraft, theme songs for giant monsters from film and TV like the Reptar Cereal Theme

Torgo the Bear

Smash Lord
NNID
u2outofcontrol
Switch FC
SW-1209-7008-3905
Oh my God is this the best round of submissions yet? All of them so far are either super interesting or super funny. Hope I can stack up.

Job #23: Dino Squad

View attachment 343664View attachment 343665View attachment 343666

Feels odd submitting two Mario-related characters in a row... But dangit this is Smashboards and Yoshi's my main!

This terrifying trio of reptiles easily towers over every other contestant in the hotel, even King Stingy himself. In a fit of gross stereotyping, King Stingy grouped them up for being the same species, but they could not be more different! Mario's friend and self-proclaimed dragon, Yoshi, is a playful glutton who acts more like a harmless puppy than anything. The king of the monsters, Godzilla, who has been shrunken down significantly to fit in the hotel, is an unstoppable force of radioactive destruction that is sure to leave a bruise anywhere it goes. The adventurous and intelligent Littlefoot, pulled from millions of years in the past of the world you and I inhabit, is the voice of reason of the group. Or rather, he is just the voice, as the only one who can actually speak to the other characters. Despite all these stark differences, they have balanced each other out and made fast friends just for their shared love of being big ol' reptiles.

Sources
  • Rips featuring songs from media based on dinosaurs or any gigantic monsters
  • Rips featuring songs specifically about the aforementioned creatures from any media
Examples
  • Songs from Jurassic Park, any kaiju film or game, Barney & Friends, King Kong, Fossil Fighters, Star Fox Adventures, Rampage, Shadow of the Colossus, Attack on Titan, Monster Hunter
  • Most Legendary Pokémon battle themes, battle themes for giant monsters from Doom, God of War, Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, Bayonetta, Warcraft, theme songs for giant monsters from film and TV like the Reptar Cereal Theme
Okay as much as I love this, Chris Pratt already has the dinosaur sources. But honestly if this one gets in I wouldn’t object to cutting those from him.

Yiptap

Smash Lord
Completely agree with Dan Quixote, with all these great submissions, there's a bit of pressure lol
Job 23: Greg and Ryuk (Diary of a Wimpy Kid and Death Note)

A teamup of a Wimpy Kid and Ryuk from Death Note. Similarly to how Dr. Piccolo in KFAD and Hentai Rick in MWM are based off of... outside sources... Greg and Ryuk is based off an image I believe to have shared on the Boards...

Greg Heffley would be dressed as Light Yagami as he appears in Jump Force, where he wears a suit. It should also be noted that in his hypothetical render, Greg would be holding the Death Note.

Sources:
  • Songs from/related to 20th Century Fox properties (What Do You Want From Me [Diary of a Wimpy Kid Movie], The Simpsons, Family Guy, Alvin and the Chipmunks)
  • Songs from Shonen Jump media (Dragon Ball, Naruto, One Piece, My Hero Academia)
  • Songs associated with writing/drawing (They've got to exist)
  • Songs associated with death in any way (Songs from Danganronpa, Trumpet Concerto in E Flat Major, Maps [Maroon 5])

Baysha

Smash Ace
Raymond_NH_1.png
Duke_clean.png

Raymond and Duke Nukem
Expecting Isabelle and Doomguy? Well, looks like King Stingy picked up the wrong people and he's too proud to admit he messed up. Still though, a has-been king of boomer shooters and one of the characters the internet obsessed over before throwing him back into the box of past trends are sure to make a splash. Let's hope the hotel is big enough to contain both of their egos.

Sources:
  • Songs from retro-styled or "boomer" first person shooters (Including mods of them)
  • Songs from life simulation games
  • Songs from relaxing video games
Examples:
  • Doom (1993) - The Imp's Song, Rise of the Triad - Goin' Down the Fast Way, Freedoom - MAP03
  • Animal Crossing: New Horizons - 8AM, The Sims 4 - Main Theme
  • Minecraft - Sweden

Torgo the Bear

Smash Lord
NNID
u2outofcontrol
Switch FC
SW-1209-7008-3905
After thinking for a bit, I’d like to make an amendment to the Enigmas’ sources: they will still have rips related to video game fanon, but I’d like to clarify: this will not include rips that simply feature someone’s remix of a song (unless the particular remix is meant for a fangame or AU or something, such as Backbone from the Disbelief Papyrus AU (which is just a mashup of Bonetrousle and Megalovania)) or any cases of simply adding lyrics to an existing song. They can still use any completely original fanon music.

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Hello 🅱eter

A team-up between two characters known for greeting Peter’s, it has Joe Swanson from Family Guy and Dr Octopus from Spider-Man on the same team. Make sure to have Doc Ock using two of his octopus arms to push Joe’s wheelchair

Sources:
  • Songs related to adult animation
  • Songs related to Spider-Man and heroes related to him. I know chris pratt already has marvel rips but maybe we could save specifically spiderman ones for another team? Or maybe he could get songs related to the more local level “friendly neighborhood” heroes of marvel?
  • Songs related to people named Peter I guess.

Last edited:

Yiptap

Smash Lord
Alright, voting is ded

Torgo the Bear Torgo the Bear The Enigmas (Sheng Long, Prunsel, and Scripulus Fingore) (Uses rips related to video game rumors and hoaxes, rips related to unused/beta parts of games, rips related to video game fanon, and rips associated with April Fool's)
Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds Masked Wolf & Wolf O'Donnel (Uses rips from songs that Masked Wolf has made or appeared in, rips from Star Fox, rips associated with wolves, and rips associated with rivals)
KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99 Mulder & Cooper (X-Files and Twin Peaks) (Uses rips from music originating in 90s television programs [No Overlap], rips associated with the police or the justice system, and rips associated with conspiracies and government agents)
Dan Quixote Dan Quixote Dino Squad (Godzilla, Yoshi, and Littlefoot) (Uses rips associated with dinosaurs and gigantic creatures, and rips featuring songs specifically about the aforementioned creatures from any media)
Yiptap Yiptap Greg Heffley & Ryuk (Uses rips from 20th Century Fox properties, rips from Shonen Jump media, rips associated with writing/drawing, and rips associated with death in any way)
Baysha Baysha Raymond (Animal Crossing) & Duke Nukem (Uses rips from retro-styled or "boomer" first person shooters [Including mods of them], rips from life simulator games, and rips from relaxing/non-violent video games)
Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule Hello Beter (Joe Swanson and Doc Ock) (Uses rips from adult animation, rips from Spider-Man and related heroes, and rips associated with forms of transportation that aren't cars)
Vote for your top three!
1. Enigmas
2. Greg and Ryuk
3. Dino Squad
Massive shoutout to all the other submissions, this was the best submission period yet. If I have to give a shoutout to one specific team, then I’d say Duke and Raymond.

Last edited:

Dan Quixote

Smash Lord
This was so difficult to choose it's unreal

1. The Enigmas (I say it was hard to choose and it's true but it was always between this and mystery men for the top spot. The sheer creativity of combining these obscure weirdos into a coherent character is insane, and even if the source list is quite similar to MissingNo's that's a damn good source list to encroach on.)
2. Mulder & Cooper (This is one of the most unique submissions we've gotten so far imo. Weird right since it's just two dudes? But that's why it's so unique. Someone more aesthetically grounded was sorely needed. Helps that the idea of them working together in their own specialized storyline is super interesting. Seriously the top two here were so close just for the imagination on display, Enigmas won just on slightly better source list.)
3. Greg Heffley & Ryuk (Laughed out loud for real like omg what is this? You really came up with it off that one image? It's hysterical. Decent source list too.)

Shoutout to the wolf team for also making me laugh irl

Yiptap

Smash Lord
Voting is over.

Torgo the Bear Torgo the Bear The Enigmas: 13 Votes
Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds Masked Wolf and Wolf O'Donnel: 2 Votes
KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99 Mulder and Cooper: 9 Votes
Dan Quixote Dan Quixote Dino Squad: 7 Votes
Yiptap Yiptap Greg and Ryuk: 18 Votes!
Baysha Baysha Raymond and Duke Nukem: 2 Votes
Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule Hello Beter: 1 Vote
The winners are...

Greg Heffley and Ryuk!

Man, like I said, these were the best submissions yet. Enigmas is one team I'll definitely push for.
I also realized that the last two characters have difficult images for the roster, so Torgo, here are images that could work:

DEVO Monke for DEVOlution (Should be cropped, don't mind the letters, it's fine if they are included.)
As for Greg and Ryuk, just a picture of Greg Heffley and Ryuk could do.

Job 24: Newcomer Prompt Time!

Torgo the Bear

Smash Lord
NNID
u2outofcontrol
Switch FC
SW-1209-7008-3905
Submit a character that can be seen as a rival to someone else on the roster.
Tbh I'm starting to have trouble coming up with newcomer criteria. At least this one could be interesting, cause we could have some characters who have opposite or simply rivaling sources (like maybe having a DC character to fight Chris).

Anyways here's the new and improved cast.
Screenshot 2022-01-27 165819.png

Yiptap

Smash Lord
I am very sorry for the delay, everyone! Voting is closed.
But before I close voting, I'll submit something:
Submit a Live-Action Character

Anyway, onto voting...
Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds An adult-media character
KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99 A real-life musician
Baysha Baysha A character that can influence the plot
Torgo the Bear Torgo the Bear Submit A rival character
Dan Quixote Dan Quixote A trio
Yiptap Yiptap Live-Action
Vote for your top three!
1. Trio
2. Plot
3. Live-Action

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
Understood.
But I don't know who would make the plot interesting...
On that front, anyone who could in some way progress it. For instance, maybe someone investigating the truth to the Junction, or someone willing to attempt to challenge Stingy directly on his own court - or anything inbetween!

On that front, anyone who could in some way progress it. For instance, maybe someone investigating the truth to the Junction, or someone willing to attempt to challenge Stingy directly on his own court - or anything inbetween!
Or maybe the character, who could want to dethrone Stingy and second host.

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
Actually, I'll take this moment to submit something for a sub-job that technically never ended! Feel free to deny it if this isn't something useful, though.

Location Name: The Great Library of the Void

An infinite hotel would likely need an infinite number of... things, and it looks like whoever used to run the library went into overdrive. It's said (albeit in hushed circles) that it has at least one copy of every concievable book in every reality, with the logic being that it's made up of every single permutation of the English language - but without the downsides of the Library of Babel having a huge number of books with nonsense strings of letters. There is, however, a catch. Unlike Babel, this library is completely disorganised. Despite there being various suggestions as to roughly what goes where, it's implied that ever since Stingy took over, the library's fallen into chaos because who would read when they could have fun with Stingy?

The thing is, the library itself has a lot of bizarre properties that make it particularly interesting. There's no librarians, and the state of the books in the library tends to reflect the state of the hotel itself... hence all the chaos. Not only this, but it's physically impossible to make or hear sound in the Library, which is an extra special reason why Stingy doesn't want his competitors in a music tournament to enter it, and it means folks inside need... special means of communication. Of course, there's another reason - it might not have occurred to Stingy, but it definately occurred to whoever's above Stingy... something in that Library might just be responsible for unravelling the tournament's secrecy if it's used in the wrong way, and that cannot happen.

Top Bottom