• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashBoards Creates: SilvaGunner: King For A Day Round 3! [REBOOT]

Should modified KFAD contestands be allowed?

• Yes

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Nah, man

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Baysha

Smash Ace
Dad.png

Dad

Dad is the main character of the mysterious and cryptic Youtube channel of the same name. He aims to be the best Youtuber in the universes. However, there seem to be many dark secrets beneath the surface.

Sources:
  • Music from Dad.
  • Music associated with Alternate Reality Games or from things promoted with Alternate Reality Games.
  • Music about dads
Examples:
  • Diane (ft. Yelle), Obey the Server, FOOD (ft. ToooPure)
  • Music from Portal, Binding of Isaac Afterbirth, Halo 2
  • Steven Universe - Dear Old Dad, Friday Night Funkin - Dadbattle

Yiptap

Smash Lord
Alright, I think it's time to close submissions.
Torgo the Bear Torgo the Bear Spamton (Uses rips related to Toby Fox, rips related to shops/vendors/selling, rips related to telephones, and rips related to junk mail)
KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99 Labo-Man (Uses rips originating from Nintendo Hardware, rips from Nintendo IPs made 2015 onward, rips from games requiring peripherals in order to play them, and rips associated with arts and crafts)
Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds The Imposter (Uses rips from Innersloth games, rips associated with astronauts, rips from 2017-2020 Viral Games, rips associated with aliens)
Yiptap Yiptap Bruno Madrigal (Uses rips from/used in 3D Animated Disney/Pixar films that came out 2010 onward, rips related to prophecies/psychics/seeing into the future, rips related to rats and other vermin, and rips from songs made by South American artists)
Dan Quixote Dan Quixote Team Skull (A duo of Team Skull grunts) (Uses rips from Pokémon media, as well as rips featuring gangsta rap and boom bap)
Baysha Baysha Dad (Uses rips from the Dad YouTube channel, rips associated with Alternate Reality games, and rips associated with dads)
Vote for your top three!
1. Labo-Man (This is such a fun concept!)
2. Bruno Madrigal (Disney and Pixar films is a really good source)
3. Team Skull (Pokémon Music is awesome)
Honorable mention to the Imposter, who just barely made it.

Torgo the Bear

Smash Lord
NNID
u2outofcontrol
Switch FC
SW-1209-7008-3905
1. Labo-Man (I was actually just thinking of who could be used to represent console/BIOS music yesterday so this is really cool to me. Plus, MIIVERSE RIPS BABEEEE)
2. Bruno (he’s just gonna slap, no way around it)
3. Imposter (I really like the sources on this one!)

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
Well, here's my own take:

1. Spamton G. Spamton. People don't realise how genuinely high the potential of a telephones source is, plus a character with Toby Fox as a source is always fun when you consider some of the unusual pulls that gets (for instance, Homestuck!). Not only this, but I think his personality would just be so fun to see interacting with the other folks here.

2. The Impostor. Memes aside, Innersloth is a good pull in itself, but then when you include aliens and astronauts, you get tons of really cool rips that would work well together, and then including viral games just takes it to a whole new level when you consider, for example, how many crossovers and partnerships Fortnite alone has had. Not only this, but an eldritch abomination being among the roster sounds like a fun dynamic!

3. LABO-Man. Self-vote, but I think that a hardware rep is always fun to see, plus there's tons of rip potential when you consider that Splatoon - which was an entire character in KFAD - is just a part of this guy's moveset. Not only this, but there's a lot of fun you could have with the arts and crafts rip - I can imagine a funny rip to see could be a Mario Paint rendition of, like, the Wii Shop theme or something. He's got a ton of potential, and I feel like he'd probably be better recieved than Nintendo Power (mostly because we wouldn't focus all of his rips on literally just Animal Crossing for most of the actual tournament but I digress LMAO)

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
1. Labo-Man (Cool Concept, but he could deconfirm ROB from the roster)
2. Impostor (Self-Vote)
3. Spamton
I think on that, if contestants are bringing in guests kinda like they did in KFAD2's Mojo!! posts, R.O.B would be a brilliant guest for LABO-Man to have. Likewise, I can imagine that the Wii Balance Board would be solid too hehe

I think on that, if contestants are bringing in guests kinda like they did in KFAD2's Mojo!! posts, R.O.B would be a brilliant guest for LABO-Man to have. Likewise, I can imagine that the Wii Balance Board would be solid too hehe
Yeah that would be cool.
If we made a Sequel to Dimensional Junction, that we could make Labo Man as Veteran and we could add ROB to Labo Man to make a Duo like they did you Off the Hook and Paruko.
Great Idea?

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
Yeah that would be cool.
If we made a Sequel to Dimensional Junction, that we could make Labo Man as Veteran and we could add ROB to Labo Man to make a Duo like they did you Off the Hook and Paruko.
Great Idea?
I suppose so, but it's best not to put our eggs in one basket. After all, voting's still taking place, and we've not even started DJ1 yet! Not a bad idea tho :)

Yiptap

Smash Lord
It's been over a day, I'll close voting now.

Torgo the Bear Torgo the Bear Spamton: 7 Votes
KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99 LABO-Man: 15 Votes!
Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds The Imposter: 7 Votes
Yiptap Yiptap Bruno Madrigal: 5 Votes
Dan Quixote Dan Quixote Team Skull: 2 Votes
Baysha Baysha Dad: 0 Votes
The winner is...

LABO-MAN!!!
I think I just found my new main. I'll definitely root for LABO-Man to win.

Job 19: Submit a character that represents a company!
Self-explanatory. One of the sources should represent the entire company. Also, sub-companies representing the main company shouldn't be allowed as submissions. So Pixar representing Disney or Atlus representing SEGA wouldn't be allowed. Happy submitting!

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
Hey y'all! Hope ya like this!! (Long story short I've had it in mind for a while, but I've kinda been trying to work out how to really make it work. Hopefully, this is okay!)

1642444463361.png

Mrow! Originally a beloved sowing project, it seems like this funky feline's been given a Player Pin of his own - but instead of joining the Reaper's Game, he's somewhere even more insane - Dimensional Junction! He might have the attitude of an alleycat, but this purring plush is sure to leave a mark... especially if you call him a pig. He's aged a bit since the original Game, of course, but as well as being a fashion icon in his own right, he's still got the claws to take on his opponents!

In terms of guests, Mr. Mew brings:

Shiki MisakiNeku SakurabaDaisukenojo "Beat" BitoRaimu "Rhyme" BitoYoshiya "Joshua" Kiryu777Cait SithGeno
1642444371654.png
1642444387093.png
1642444397500.png
1642444402468.png
1642444413819.png
1642444424687.png
1642444431179.png
1642438281165.png
One of the main characters of the original The World Ends With You, Shiki is a talented fashion designer - and even made Mr. Mew by herself. Even so, she's incredibly compassionate, and she's sticking with Mr. Mew even though he doesn't really need her much more. Interestingly, she's also here to try and promote her and Mr. Mew's fashion brand, Gatto Nero, to the masses! As you can probably imagine, Shiki's the most prominent guest here, along with her old partner...An introverted, unsociable misanthrope with a love for graffiti, Neku puts this aside for his friends - being the original partner to Shiki in the Reaper's Game, she's able to get through to him pretty effectively. He seems pretty aware of modern trends too! Whilst he doesn't spend as much time in the spotlight, his powerful psychic abilities - as well as his eye for fashion - are sure to keep him acutely aware of whatever it is that Stingy's up to...Going by the name "Beat," this hot-blooded punk isn't so hot-blooded in person... actually, he's kinda soft. Even so, he's loud, impulsive and brash - perfectly countering Shiki's compassion and Neku's stoic quietness. Even whilst being here, however, he's working on his skateboarding skills! Can't let them go sideways whilst cheering on some slick tunes after all... and that Stingy guy, he seems weird... Beat's gonna figure it out, though!Balancing out her older brother's brash nature with her own calm demeanour, Rhyme's a mellow gal that brings chill vibes to those around her. She might not be dreaming these days, but she's willing to support Mr. Mew - secretly, she's interested to hear everyone's music, even if the others here are firmly in Mr. Mew's court. N-not that she isn't too, though!! Even so, she's giving the purring plush her full support!This kid's smart beyond his years - and his snobbish attitude shows it. Yeah, Neku can't stand this guy, but Stingy brought him here juuust to get at the team for the "drama." Sadly, turns out Joshua isn't exactly bothered about this whole tournament thing... he's interested in his own matters. Stingy doesn't seem right to him, and besides - he needs to focus on pissing off Neku as much as he can, right? ;)Rock on! 777's the lead singer of a hella tight indie band, Def Märch - and he's got the anger to handle it. Sure, backstage he might seem cool, but don't rile him up - if he gets the chance, you're axed. Seems like his other band members are here too, but Triple-Seven's the main event, baby! Wait... what's that... he's just here to support Mr. Mew?! Damn... maybe he'll feature in a rip or two, though... collabs aren't all this rockstar's come for, though...Wait, this feline ain't from Shibuya! Hailing from the Gold Saucer, and riding a magically animated remote-controlled moogle, Cait Sith's caught wind of a new funky feline, and needless to say, he's interested. He's shouting from the sidelines with his megaphones - and hell, he might even make a quick buck with his fortune-telling business here - but he's sure to give his support!Real name ♡♪!?, this mysterious doll seems to be similar to Mr. Mew in some ways... he's been animated too, but unlike Mr. Mew, the wooden doll's a lot quieter, more aloof, more... mysterious. Some say they can see stars in his eyes, or that he serves a higher authority - but what's known is he got here by taking a turn down the Star Road. Why is he here?... and what are his goals? Nobody, in truth, knows...

You'll see I decided to keep it to the classic TWEWY cast, mostly because I don't wanna spoil NEO - plus, looking at most guests, characters like DJ. Professor K had a ton of guests whilst keeping it to only one game (Jet Set Radio Future.) However, if y'all wanted me to include a couple other Square-Enix characters, I'd personally suggest Cait Sith from FFVII because 1, funny cat, and 2, it would deeply piss off FFVII fans. (I'm joking of course! Cait Sith would just be fun, and works well because of the cat-based connection.) I'm also tossing in Geno, as he's also a Square character - plus, he's also a puppet/doll! The connection's there, and you could argue that perhaps he's here to spy on Chris Pratt?

Also, I guess Mr. Mew's somewhat of an "original" character in this universe, so I should describe his personality! He's, well, an alleycat - comes across as pretty rude, but he means well. He's mainly here to promote Gatto Nero (a fashion brand that he and Shiki made) - and he's decided to invite a few folks, most notably hit Shibuya indie musician 777, to collab with him (which, somehow, isn't against Stingy's rules... guess it's in-source!) Also, well, he's a cat, but also a doll. I picture him as at first kinda feeling a liking toward POTTERQUEST, but upon realising that POTTERQUEST is, well, a *****, (as with his characterisation in the Potter Puppet Pals series!) he winds up not associating with him as much.

Also, a notable first for these submissions - a test rip! This is playing it a lil safe with the sources (I kept it to TWEWY to give a lil focus to begin with), but hey - it's kinda an experiment for me so why not, huh?! Please, though, don't vote just for the sake of the rip - I've added some bits and bobs in the description, so it's mostly just to see how videos of this style would work! Vote responsibly. Or else I'm firing Force Rounds directly at you through the screen, dammit.

Last edited:

Yiptap

Smash Lord
Hey y'all! Hope ya like this!! (Long story short I've had it in mind for a while, but I've kinda been trying to work out how to really make it work. Hopefully, this is okay!)

Mrow! Originally a beloved sowing project, it seems like this funky feline's been given a Player Pin of his own - but instead of joining the Reaper's Game, he's somewhere even more insane - Dimensional Junction! He might have the attitude of an alleycat, but this purring plush is sure to leave a mark... especially if you call him a pig. He's aged a bit since the original Game, of course, but as well as being a fashion icon in his own right, he's still got the claws to take on his opponents!

In terms of guests, Mr. Mew brings:

Shiki MisakiNeku SakurabaDaisukenojo "Beat" BitoRaimu "Rhyme" BitoYoshiya "Joshua" Kiryu777Cait SithGeno
One of the main characters of the original The World Ends With You, Shiki is a talented fashion designer - and even made Mr. Mew by herself. Even so, she's incredibly compassionate, and she's sticking with Mr. Mew even though he doesn't really need her much more. Interestingly, she's also here to try and promote her and Mr. Mew's fashion brand, Gatto Nero, to the masses! As you can probably imagine, Shiki's the most prominent guest here, along with her old partner...An introverted, unsociable misanthrope with a love for graffiti, Neku puts this aside for his friends - being the original partner to Shiki in the Reaper's Game, she's able to get through to him pretty effectively. He seems pretty aware of modern trends too! Whilst he doesn't spend as much time in the spotlight, his powerful psychic abilities - as well as his eye for fashion - are sure to keep him acutely aware of whatever it is that Stingy's up to...Going by the name "Beat," this hot-blooded punk isn't so hot-blooded in person... actually, he's kinda soft. Even so, he's loud, impulsive and brash - perfectly countering Shiki's compassion and Neku's stoic quietness. Even whilst being here, however, he's working on his skateboarding skills! Can't let them go sideways whilst cheering on some slick tunes after all... and that Stingy guy, he seems weird... Beat's gonna figure it out, though!Balancing out her older brother's brash nature with her own calm demeanour, Rhyme's a mellow gal that brings chill vibes to those around her. She might not be dreaming these days, but she's willing to support Mr. Mew - secretly, she's interested to hear everyone's music, even if the others here are firmly in Mr. Mew's court. N-not that she isn't too, though!! Even so, she's giving the purring plush her full support!This kid's smart beyond his years - and his snobbish attitude shows it. Yeah, Neku can't stand this guy, but Stingy brought him here juuust to get at the team for the "drama." Sadly, turns out Joshua isn't exactly bothered about this whole tournament thing... he's interested in his own matters. Stingy doesn't seem right to him, and besides - he needs to focus on pissing off Neku as much as he can, right? ;)Rock on! 777's the lead singer of a hella tight indie band, Def Märch - and he's got the anger to handle it. Sure, backstage he might seem cool, but don't rile him up - if he gets the chance, you're axed. Seems like his other band members are here too, but Triple-Seven's the main event, baby! Wait... what's that... he's just here to support Mr. Mew?! Damn... maybe he'll feature in a rip or two, though... collabs aren't all this rockstar's come for, though...Wait, this feline ain't from Shibuya! Hailing from the Gold Saucer, and riding a magically animated remote-controlled moogle, Cait Sith's caught wind of a new funky feline, and needless to say, he's interested. He's shouting from the sidelines with his megaphones - and hell, he might even make a quick buck with his fortune-telling business here - but he's sure to give his support!Real name ♡♪!?, this mysterious doll seems to be similar to Mr. Mew in some ways... he's been animated too, but unlike Mr. Mew, the wooden doll's a lot quieter, more aloof, more... mysterious. Some say they can see stars in his eyes, or that he serves a higher authority - but what's known is he got here by taking a turn down the Star Road. Why is he here?... and what are his goals? Nobody, in truth, knows...

You'll see I decided to keep it to the classic TWEWY cast, mostly because I don't wanna spoil NEO - plus, looking at most guests, characters like DJ. Professor K had a ton of guests whilst keeping it to only one game (Jet Set Radio Future.) However, if y'all wanted me to include a couple other Square-Enix characters, I'd personally suggest Cait Sith from FFVII because 1, funny cat, and 2, it would deeply piss off FFVII fans. (I'm joking of course! Cait Sith would just be fun, and works well because of the cat-based connection.)

Also, I guess Mr. Mew's somewhat of an "original" character in this universe, so I should describe his personality! He's, well, an alleycat - comes across as pretty rude, but he means well. He's mainly here to promote Gatto Nero (a fashion brand that he and Shiki made) - and he's decided to invite a few folks, most notably hit Shibuya indie musician 777, to collab with him (which, somehow, isn't against Stingy's rules... guess it's in-source!) Also, well, he's a cat, but also a doll. I picture him as at first kinda feeling a liking toward POTTERQUEST, but upon realising that POTTERQUEST is, well, a *****, (as with his characterisation in the Potter Puppet Pals series!) he winds up not associating with him as much.

Also, a notable first for these submissions - a test rip! This is playing it a lil safe with the sources (I kept it to TWEWY to give a lil focus to begin with), but hey - it's kinda an experiment for me so why not, huh?! Please, though, don't vote just for the sake of the rip - I've added some bits and bobs in the description, so it's mostly just to see how videos of this style would work! Vote responsibly. Or else I'm firing Force Rounds directly at you through the screen, dammit.

May I ask if you used Rave.DJ or traditionally ripped it? Just curious.

Dan Quixote

Smash Lord
Hmm I hope this counts cuz the company part isn't really the main part of the sources but I still thought it'd be fun! If I should submit a character whose company is more prominent, lemme know.

Job #19: Doctor Who

1642444045433.png

Actually, the eccentric gentleman in the scarf would prefer to just go by "the Doctor," but King Stingy doesn't have time for nicknames! Unlike the rest of the contestants, the Doctor here, during one of his earlier adventures, has stumbled into the Dimensional Junction completely on his own. Accidentally, of course, but he's sticking around for two main reasons: he is suspicious King Stingy's true intentions and wants to make sure everyone is kept safe, and (mayhaps more importantly) his big blue time-traveling box has been taken away from him. Still, the carefree Brit won't just go through this without having a little bit of musical fun!

Sources
  • Rips featuring songs from media based on time travel (It must be a core theme of the story!)
  • Rips featuring songs from any and all BBC media
  • Rips featuring songs about the United Kingdom
Examples
  • Songs from Doctor Who, Back to the Future, Chrono Trigger, Terminator, Assassin's Creed, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
  • BBC News jingles, songs from Sherlock, Peaky Blinders, Planet Earth, Blackadder, Fawlty Towers, Peep Show, Monty Python's Flying Circus
  • "Three Lions", "This Is England", "Rule Britannia", "God Save the Queen", "Anarchy in the U.K.", "London Calling", "Penny Lane"

Dan Quixote

Smash Lord

Yoooo sorry for double posting but I just HAVE to comment, a real high quality rip already? Or do we call them mashups here? either way that's awesome! Doesn't sound half bad either. Wow, maybe we really can turn this into a fun little music project after all.

Yiptap

Smash Lord
I just realized that there were a lot of company submissions in the past, so I will allow resubmissions.
I also remembered having a really good idea, but I forgot, so I'll just have to resort to this backup submission...

Beelzebub (Shin Megami Tensei)

The Lord of the Flies and Lucifer's right-hand fly, Beelzebub buzzes in!

Sources:
  • Rips from Atlus games
  • Rips having to do with bugs
  • Rips having to do with demons and hell
Examples:
  • Shin Megami Tensei, Persona, Catherine: Full Body
  • BIG (PaRappa the Rapper 2), La Cucaracha, Songs from the bee movie
  • Highway to Hell, Taste of Teriyaki (UmJammer Lammy)
Guest Ideas:
King FrostBelphegorSurtAbaddon
Jack Frost, having been training since his last ripping tournament, has finally become a king and now goes by King Frost! When he found out about the Dimensional Junction tournament, King Frost went to the hotel it was taking place in... Only to find out that Beelzebub is the Shin Megami Tensei rep...Belphegor, the demon lord of sloth, has somehow found his way into the Dimensional Junction tournament. He refuses to get off his toilet, and has a "frat bro" and vulgar personality (For example, when he's being interviewed, he'll say stuff like "**** off, I'm taking a ****.")The god of Norse mythology who will rain fire down on Earth, Surt accompanies Beelzebub! He's mostly just there, and he's part of the reason why the rooms are so unstable (He was not careful with his sword, so deep in the hallways, there's a lot of fire).Abaddon has a "Those Two Guys" relationship with Surt. Stingy doesn't like Abaddon after he ate some furniture in the main lobby...

Last edited:

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
Heyooooooo I've decided to pop into this thread for the first time! I've been following it for a while, but never posted until now. And considering what I've been doing on this site, I think it's only fitting that I go with a character from this company. Introducing:

do do do do do do do do do dooooooooooo

DAYTONAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Job #19: Hornet
latest-2-1.png

Indeed, the one and only Funni Car from Daytona USA is entering the Dimensional Junction! Why, you ask? No one knows cause he doesn't talk, he's a ****ing car for ****'s sake. Although he may only speak in car noises, he is accompanied by a mysterious disembodied voice from the heavens, known only as "The Announcer", who will spout out such iconic SEGA arcade game quotes as "TIME EXTENSION" and "GAME OVER YEAHHHHH". Will we find out the origin of this voice as the tournament goes on? Who knows....

Sources

• Rips from the Daytona USA series
  • Rips from any SEGA arcade games
  • Rips from racing games in general
  • Rips from songs that make prominent use of "engrish"
Examples

• "The King of Speed", "Let's Go Away", "Sky High", "Sling Shot", etc
  • OutRun, Hang-On, Space Harrier, After Burner, Virtua Fighter, Golden Axe, The House of the Dead, Fantasy Zone, Virtual-ON, SEGA Rally, etc, etc, etc, SEGA have a lot of arcade games ok
  • Anything from Mario Kart, F-Zero, Gran Turismo, Ridge Racer, etc
  • I'm actually blanking on examples rn but you know this source would give us some extremely good material

Last edited:
Company Character nomination:
Parappa the Rapper
Has entered the Dimensional Station!

Full Name: Parappa the Rapper

Species: Dog

Description:
Parappa the Rapper is main protagonist of his series of the same name. Parappa is a Anthropomorphic Dog, who is a a Rapper and he raps for his love "Sunny Funny" while Battle random opponents like Guru Ant or Master Chop Chop Onion while singing. Parappa is one of beloved and iconic Sony characters that debuted on Playstation 1 back in 6 of December, 1996.
He was used to be the Face of the Playstation back in 90's, but he didn't got a game, leaving his IP dead until he came back on Playstation Allstars Battle Royaleas Playable fighter.

In this World, while he was singing for his girlfriend, he heard the weird noise that disrupt his singing and then the Mysterious Rift appeared and he came closer to it. When he was coming closer to it, he thought that Polygon Man was bringing him again to PSABR 2, but it was Stingy instead, who wanted him as new contestant due to being his biggest fan and he let him stay in Interdimensional Hotel.
When Parappa came, he sadly said goodbye to Sunny Funny and he walked away to the Hotel. While Stingy was preparing the room for Parappa, he told him to check his ripping skills for a Rip Battle Royale...

Parappa's Sources:
- Songs taken from NanaOn-Sha games on Playstation:
(Example: Parappa the Rapper, UmJammer Lammy and Vib-ribbon)
- Songs taken from Other Sony/Playstation games:
(Examples: Ratchet and Clank, God of War, Uncharted, Playstation Allstars Battle Royale, LittleBigPlanet)
- Songs taken from Rythmm games:

(Examples: Dance Dance Revolution, Friday Night Funkin, Don-chan games, Rythmm Heaven)
- Songs associated with Popular Rappers:
(Examples: Eminem, Kanye West, Travis Scott)

Guests for Parappa:
  • Chop Chop Master Onion - Martial Arts Teacher, who was teaching Parappa to fight while rapping. He supports Parappa in Rip Battle, but make sure that Stingy won't cry in front of him.
  • Lammy - Lamb, who is very shy, but she can play guitar well. She supports Parappa and she could let him rock on the stage!
  • Kratos - Demi-God, who is Athena's son and he kills
  • Gods, because they were bullying him and after killing some Gods, he decided to visit the Hotel and support the Rad Lad Parappa!
    [*]Ratchet and Clank - Lombax and Robot, who are travelling through Space and Time. When they stumbled across the Hotel, they saw Parappa and they also support him in the Battle!
    [*]Polygon Man - Main Antagonist of PSABR game and former PS mascot, who is a polygonal purple head. He also supports Parappa in fight, but his inclusion would be very nostalgic for people, who had their childhood in 90's.
    [*]Travis Scott - American Rapper, who is known by memes like Sicko Mode. He supports Parappa for Parappa's skills.

I nominate Parappa, because he could represent Playstation and even Sony for Example, since we never had a Playstation character in KFAD-Clone (Dimensional Junction).

BlueCRE

Smash Apprentice
Heyooooooo I've decided to pop into this thread for the first time! I've been following it for a while, but never posted until now. And considering what I've been doing on this site, I think it's only fitting that I go with a character from this company. Introducing:

do do do do do do do do do dooooooooooo

DAYTONAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Job #19: Hornet
View attachment 343028
Indeed, the one and only Funni Car from Daytona USA is entering the Dimensional Junction! Why, you ask? No one knows cause he doesn't talk, he's a *ing car for *'s sake. Although he may only speak in car noises, he is accompanied by a mysterious disembodied voice from the heavens, known only as "The Announcer", who will spout out such iconic SEGA arcade game quotes as "TIME EXTENSION" and "GAME OVER YEAHHHHH". Will we find out the origin of this voice as the tournament goes on? Who knows....

Sources

• Rips from the Daytona USA series
  • Rips from any SEGA arcade games
  • Rips from racing games in general
  • Rips from songs that make prominent use of "engrish"
Examples

• "The King of Speed", "Let's Go Away", "Sky High", "Sling Shot", etc
  • OutRun, Hang-On, Space Harrier, After Burner, Virtua Fighter, Golden Axe, The House of the Dead, Fantasy Zone, Virtual-ON, SEGA Rally, etc, etc, etc, SEGA have a lot of arcade games ok
  • Anything from Mario Kart, F-Zero, Gran Turismo, Ridge Racer, etc
  • I'm actually blanking on examples rn but you know this source would give us some extremely good material
I think an example of the engrish source would be a good chunk of Persona music, mainly the stuff from 3, 4, and 5. Some of the English in those songs can be hard to understand.

Torgo the Bear

Smash Lord
NNID
u2outofcontrol
Switch FC
SW-1209-7008-3905
I know I've previously submitted a duo with a similar source, but they didn't win and I'd like to try again with someone who's a little different.

Marcy Wu

Immediately after some rather...spoilery things happened to her, Marcy found herself in a deep sleep. When she awoke, she found herself in the Dimensional Junction! This is the second time she's just randomly woken up in a new dimension. At least she didn't immediately break her leg this time! Might as well just keep roleplaying as your typical artificer rogue until something goes right for her again!

Marcy has been teleported here somehow after getting stabbed. So this is all entirely pre-possession.
Rips from any Disney animated series (except for shows directly based on films such as Aladdin). This can include Amphibia, the Owl House, Phineas and Ferb, Gravity Falls, DuckTales, Gargoyles, Star Vs the Forces of Evil, etc.

Rips related to frogs, newts, and/or toads. Some examples include Rainbow Connection, Joy to the World (Jeremiah was a Bullfrog), or music from Frog and Toad.

Rips related to or featuring music boxes. This can be literally any song arranged in a music box style, or any song known for being arranged in such a way. But it could also include songs from stuff such as Mario: The Music Box.

Rips related to Dungeons and Dragons or similar tabletop games. This should not overlap with the King. If everyone feels like it might be too close to him, I can cut this part out.

Last edited:

Baysha

Smash Ace
Galeem_SSBU.png

Galeem
After nearly destroying the universe, Galeem was transported into the Dimensional Junction. Hopefully people can forgive him for pretty much killing everyone, haha, ha. ha....

Sources:
  • Original songs from Super Smash Bros
  • Songs from any game Masahiro Sakurai/Sora LTD has worked on
  • Songs about light
Examples will be added in a bit.

Last edited:

Torgo the Bear

Smash Lord
NNID
u2outofcontrol
Switch FC
SW-1209-7008-3905
In an attempt to make an example mashup for Marcy I finally made something that almost works.
Season Ending Song By Hyper Potions (rave.dj)

Edit: I made an actually good example mashup! I call this one "The Flipwartmaster." It's a Marcy VS King mashup, featuring Marcy's theme and the title theme from Chessmaster for SNES.
Screen Theme (rave.dj)

Last edited:

Yiptap

Smash Lord
Time for voting!

KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99 Mr. Mew (The World Ends With You) (Uses rips from Square Enix media [Most notably The World Ends With You], rips associated with psychic powers, and rips associated with cats)
Dan Quixote Dan Quixote Doctor Who (Uses rips from media that frequently uses time travel, rips from any and all BBC media, and rips from songs about the United Kingdom)
Yiptap Yiptap Beelzebub (Shin Megami Tensei) (Uses rips from Atlus games, rips associated bugs, and rips associated with demons and hell)
Speed Weed Speed Weed Hornet (Daytona USA) (Uses rips from the Daytona USA series, rips from SEGA arcade games, rips from racing games, and rips from songs that uses "engrish")
Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds PaRappa (Uses rips from Sony/Playstation games, rips from rhythm games, and rips from popular rappers)
Torgo the Bear Torgo the Bear Marcy Wu (Uses rips from any ORIGINAL Disney animated series, rips associated with amphibians, and rips related to or featuring music boxes) (Sorry Torgo, but I feel that D&D-style games is a sub-genre of the King's tabletop games source)
Baysha Baysha Galleem (Uses rips from original Smash Bros songs, rips from any game Masahiro Sakurai/Sora LTD had worked on, and rips associated with light in any way)

My Votes:
1. Mr. Mew (Square Enix is an AMAZING source)
2. Beelzebub (Trust me when I say that Atlus songs are BANGERS. Plus, we can get a Beatles rip from him.)
3. Hornet (Racing games is actually a pretty good source)
Now for the honorable mentions, which I have a lot of today. I was worried we were getting redundant with sentient, unaltered inanimate objects, which if you think about it, every character in this batch is. But man, I can't pass up on Hornet. PaRappa was a super close one, but PaRappa was already in LFAD with Lammy. Doctor Who, Marcy, and Galleem also barely missed the final spot.

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
Here's my own votes!

1. Hornet. I feel that Hornet would wind up being an incredibly powerful character. For example, SEGA arcade games include Ollie King, F-Zero AX and Crazy Taxi, but then there's also Initial D Arcade Stage! Not only that, but racing games gives Hornet a lot of pretty chill tracks with games like Ridge Racer Type 4 and the Gran Turismo series, and then "Engrish" opens a Pandora's Box of potential sources (in a good way, for Hornet at least!)
2. Mr. Mew. Self vote, and I'll admit I'm biased, but Mr. Mew's sourcelist is pretty powerful. Square games gives him a ton of cool potential given their vast library, and then adding rips associated with psychic powers provides an interesting spin when you consider some of the potential that has. Cats as a final point is essentially the icing on the cake.
3. Beelzebub. I think an ATLUS rep would be absolutely brilliant to have here, but I feel like (personally, at least,) there's probably characters I can imagine having more interesting personal interactions, even with similar sources. He makes it on the list, however, for his Bug source - it's quite unusual but I think it would be interesting to see some of the pulls from it. I also gotta give a shoutout to the guests, they're genius.

I will give a shoutout to Doctor Who - it's pleasant to see a fellow Whovian on the boards (and some love for Tom Baker, too!) but he literally missed the boat by a hair. I love the concept of him having arrived here of his own accord, and I'd love to see the blossoming friendship between Lo-Fi Girl's cat and K-9.

Dan Quixote

Smash Lord
1. Mr. Mew (Do y'all have any idea how strong a source all of Square Enix is?)
2. Hornet (Are the sources pretty close to DJ Professor K? Yeah a little bit, but I love the inclusion of a car as a character and racing games are a damn good source. The arcade source sets it apart from our good professor anyway.)
3. PaRappa (Once again, all of PlayStation. Good gracious, man!)

Yiptap

Smash Lord
Time to end voting!

KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99 Mr. Mew: 13 Votes
Dan Quixote Dan Quixote Doctor Who: 3 Votes
Yiptap Yiptap Beelzebub: 3 Votes
Speed Weed Speed Weed Hornet: 15 Votes!
Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds PaRappa: 5 Votes
Torgo the Bear Torgo the Bear Marcy Wu: 1 Vote
Baysha Baysha Galleem: 1 Vote
The winner is...

Hornet!!!

I will admit, I think we're getting a bit redundant with sentient objects, but at least Hornet has good sources.

Job 20: Submit a boss!
Same as submitting a character. Go especially nuts on this one!

Last edited:
I hope you like this idea for boss.
Boss Character:
1642630063582.png

Masahiro Sakurai
Makes the Ultimate cut!

Species: Real Human

The man of Nintendo...

The Legend of Crossovers...

The Myth of Gaming...

Masahiro Sakurai is a Japanese video game director, game designer and songwriter[1] best known as the creator of the Kirby and Super Smash Bros. series. Apart from his work on those series, he also led the design of Meteos in 2005 and directed Kid Icarus: Uprising in 2012.
Formerly an employee of HAL Laboratory, he left the company in 2003 and in 2005 with his wife Michiko Sakurai (also ex-Hal Laboratory), they founded Sora Ltd., a shell company that works on a freelance basis on several projects. He is also an author of a weekly column for Famitsu magazine, and has done voice acting work in some of his games, most notably providing the voice of King Dedede in Kirby 64 and the Super Smash Bros. series.
He made Super Smash Bros. series that became famous after 1999, which it made every Nintendo fan happy, since Smash was originally Nintendo Crossover, but he expanded into Huge Gaming Crossover as you know.

I know this idea sounds odd, but very creative at least, because he is new boss for "The Dimensional Junction" and he is another Real Life person in the game, plus he is first Real Person, who became as Boss character.

In this world of "The Dimensional Junction", Sakurai was resting after long work on Super Smash Bros. series made him tired and he wanted to rest, since he was really old. Then, the Mysterious rift appeared unexpectedly in Sakurai's apartment and he came in front of it. Sakurai was aware that he thought he it leads to Super Smash Bros. universe, but instead it led him to "The Interdimensional Hotel" and he went inside after landing, because he was curious about this place.
When Sakurai came, Stingy noticed that he was on Stingy's most wanted characters and he was really tough that he could fit as a Boss and guess what, he was the Boss because of his unlimited powers that he had inside his body. King Stingy was trying to check his ripping skills to smash down the opponents as Big Boss character...

Sakurai's Sources:
- Rips taken from Original Smash Songs:
(Examples: Lifelight, Smash Brawl Chorus, Melee Theme)
- Rips taken from Platform Fighter games:
(Examples: Nickelodeon Allstar Brawl, Rivals of Aether, Playstation Allstars Battle Royale)
- Rips taken from Kirby Games:
(Examples: Songs that King Dedede used in KFAD, Green Greens, Meta Knight's Revenge)
- Rips taken from Official Fighting game crossovers:
(Examples: Marvel vs Capcom, SNK vs Capcom, Project X Zone)

Potential Guests:

• Kirby - Kirby is main Protagonist of his series of same name. He is a Pink Puffball Alien that saves the Planet Popstar from Extraterrestrial threats like Marx or Dark Matter. He crashed in Hotel by accident when he was traveling through Multiverse and he saw Sakurai, his Creator and he started to support him.
  • Tabuu - Main Antagonist of Subspace Emmisary and mysterious Entity originating from Unknown World. He teleported from Subspace Portal to cheer for Sakurai. I hope he won't command his army to destroy the Hotel by using Bombs.
  • Polygon Man - Main Antagonist of PSABR and former mascot of Playstation. He came by Allstar Power Rift that he to support Sakurai. Stingy didn' expected that The Purple head would cheer for ultimate game director.
  • Master Hand - Main Antagonist of Super Smash Bros. Series and he is a God, who is actually a Right hand glove. He came along with Polygon Man to support him. Not sure how 2 Big Bad villains support for Sakurai.

I nominate Sakurai as Boss, because he could represent Smash Bros and Crossovers, which are the most common thing today, so why can't we just add Sakurai as Character into "Dimensional Junction". Like I said earlier, this idea could be Odd, but very creative.

Last edited:

Yiptap

Smash Lord
Job 20 Submission: The Dark Lord (Miitopia)

The face-stealing Dark Lord himself, the Dark Lord enters the tournament!

Sources:
  • Rips from any Mii game (LABO-Man wouldn't have access to Mii games)
  • Rips from games with heavy customization
  • Rips associated with faces and other facial features, like eyes, mouths, and noses
Examples:
  • Wii Sports, Tomodachi Life, Miitopia
  • Super Mario Maker, Super Smash Bros 4 (Mii Customization and Custom Moves), I don't know about any others, but there's gotta be some good ones there
  • New Face (PSY), Put on a Happy Face, Head Shoulders Knees and Toes, X-Files Theme (Is associated with the Illuminati)
Side Note: He would be the boss after the first contestants are officially eliminated. This is so his render could occasionally change to the faces of eliminated contestants.

I think there's a ton of potential with this, honestly.

Last edited:

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
Well, here's a bit of a random idea I had which is somewhat based on an older suggestion of mine. It's from a movie I actually watched today, and to be is still one of the most bizarre scenes in... well, film history.

Mechanical Moonwalker
1642632127422.png

Origin: Michael Jackson's Moonwalker (1988)
Species: Robotic Humanoid
Description: After being hit by a Wishing Star as he left the Earth's atmosphere in his unique timeline, the Moonwalker found himself adrift amongst the stars, left alone in the inky blackness of space to observe... and, for all intents and purposes, never to return. For 10,000 years, he waited, orbiting around the Earth, spinning eternally in a tragic end until one fateful day... the day when the very sky split open, tearing like a sheet of paper and revealing a horrific, indescribable light. Falling into the void, he found himself somewhere unknown, somewhere between places... that is, the roof of the Dimensional Junction. Falling into the Noise, however... it damaged his mind irreprably. The robotic body's human mind had rotted away, leaving only steel in its place... and a cold determination to succeed.

Sure, Stingy didn't like the fact that he crashed like a meteor through several floors of the building in question, but in a hotel with infinite rooms, what's the loss of a couple? Besides, this... machine wasn't simply decorational - it was packing heat... being laden with missiles, shield generators, and laser cannons, as well as being able to become a plane at any time, it was little wonder that Stingy chose the Moonwalker to be one of his finest bodyguards (even if direct firepower isn't much use in a tourney like this, he's one hell of a deterrent to ensure nobody tries to rebel.) Having technicians fix him up to the best of their ability, though keeping him in his pristine silver suit, they've resurrected the King... and he's a fearful opponent to go up against.

Sources:

-
Music by, or featuring, Michael Jackson
Smooth Criminal, Billie Jean, Thriller, Bad, Off the Wall, Beat It, They Don't Care About Us, Man in the Mirror, Don't Stop 'till You Get Enough
- Music associated with robots or otherwise sentient machinery
Daft Punk, Redial, Paranoid Android, Virtual Insanity, Mr. Roboto, Intergalactic, The Robots, The Protomen, Citizens of Tomorrow
- Music that reached the Top 100 between 1985 and 1990 (inclusive)
Never Gonna Give You Up, Everybody Wants to Rule the World, Careless Whisper, We Built this City, West End Girls, We Didn't Start the Fire

Torgo the Bear

Smash Lord
NNID
u2outofcontrol
Switch FC
SW-1209-7008-3905
Evil Abed

“From now on, I am Evil Abed. We are the Evil Study Group, and we have but one evil goal: return somehow to the Prime Timeline, the one where I stopped you from rolling that die. Then we destroy the good versions of ourselves and reclaim our proper lives.”

Evil Abed has been taken from the Darkest Timeline. In an attempt to reclaim his place in the multiverse. Unfortunately, he can’t reach his good counterpart as long as he’s here…but King Stingy promises him a chance if he can win!

Sources:
Rips from or related to Community, such as Troy and Abed’s theme or Greendale’s The Way It Is.

Rips related to schools, such as College fight songs or music from media like Doki Doki Literature Club or Monsters University.

Rips related to doppelgängers and/or alternate timelines, such as Dark Pit’s theme or music from Radiant Historia.

Rips related to paintball. This will include Splatoon!

Top Bottom