• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: PBS Kids: Brawltime! (A Fanmade Platform Fighter Honoring PBS/PBS Kids's History): Learner's Pass Volume 2 Time!

What should Job 11 be?

• Submit layouts, hazards and/or gimmicks for Sesame Street Stage?

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Submit a moveset proposal for Mr. Rogers.

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TommyEXTheGamer16

Smash Rookie
Alright, so now I will close job submissions! Please vote for your top 2 but your own can only come in second!

Prince Tuesday (Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood) Cyborg Sun Cyborg Sun

Gimmick: Job Jumping/Special Property Gimmick

Rexy (Caillou) AlteredBeast AlteredBeast

Gimmick: Guessing Game-Themed/Toy Static

Lizardzilla (Let's Go Luna!) @Wario Wario Wario

Gimmick: Weight Change (Heavy to Lightweight) with certain conditions

Olivia (Eleanor Wonders Why) @PopCultureCorn

Gimmick: Trunk Attacks/Water or Projectile Absorbtion

Now onto another job as well...

Job 508:

Submit a stage job prompt for a stage to come with the fifth Learner's Pass Vol. 2 fighter. Create a job prompt that is specific but leaves room for creativity. Get submitting and use your imagination!

1. Olivia
2. Rexy

I do feel Pop had a great point about elephants gaining more mainstream attention through video games. Plus, elephants in platform fighters and fighting games are a little uncommon. Plus, we need more modern PBS Kids characters in the roster. Self-vote for Rexy because I love the Caillou puppet segments and that we do not have a character who is a toy as a fighter. Plus, Rexy also fills the niche of exclusive PBS Kids segments for a PBS Kids show that came from another country or network.

Lizardzilla was a great choice but I do feel Olivia's gimmick is a bit more unique but Lizardzilla still seems fun. Same for Prince Tuesday as well.

Stage Job Prompt:

Submit a stage based on a PBS Kids website game from a PBS Kids show represented in PBS Kids: Brawltime! who does NOT have a fighter in the game. This includes PBS Kids shows who do not have/had PBS Kids websites in the past but you can submit games from their respective websites.

I'm recycling another stage job prompt but...we need to show off more of the PBS Kids website stuff. This even includes the shows not represented with a fighter. Now's the time to do it, I feel. I did have a few more ideas but this is what I wanted to go with...kind of fits the "getting snubbed" theme here.
I think you mean Olive from Elinor Wonders Why

Cyborg Sun

Smash Apprentice
Alright, time for my votes!

1. Olive
2. Prince Tuesday

So yeah, obviously a biased self-vote for myself lol, but as for the first vote... Yeah, it's no secret I've really wanted more Elinor representation in this concept, and I am determined to get it by any means necessary. Just as I was typing this, someone already corrected her name, but yes her name is Olive, not Olivia, let's make that clear lmao.

I think her proposed gimmick is pretty nice too. She is a bookworm in the show, but Lionel is already on the roster as the "book-themed guy", so leaning more into her elephant traits is a nice alternative.

TommyEXTheGamer16

Smash Rookie
Alright, time for my votes!

1. Olive
2. Prince Tuesday

So yeah, obviously a biased self-vote for myself lol, but as for the first vote... Yeah, it's no secret I've really wanted more Elinor representation in this concept, and I am determined to get it by any means necessary. Just as I was typing this, someone already corrected her name, but yes her name is Olive, not Olivia, let's make that clear lmao.

I think her proposed gimmick is pretty nice too. She is a bookworm in the show, but Lionel is already on the roster as the "book-themed guy", so leaning more into her elephant traits is a nice alternative.
Gotcha. She's going be a fighter not a assist

Top Bottom