• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashBoards Creates: OC Battle Royale, a Platform Fighter with your own creations! (Revival)

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Alright here we are, shout out to Baysha Baysha who is the original creator of the idea and you can see the previous thread here. The propose of this thread is create a Platform Fighter that instead of the more conventional threads with the same premise it would require that YOU create the characters, you can use either your most beloved creations or even the cringe sonic recolor you made has a child if you want it!
Btw, you don't need to draw the characters, you can use for reference another image or just describe their appearence, you can also made use of platforms like Picrew for do them!

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
We will use some of the prompts suggested in the previous thread (yet I will restart the job counting)
JOB #1: SUBMIT AN ANIMAL OC
We only have one clearly animal character (the Komodo Dragon), yet I think we can have a few more, so in this time the job consiste on exactly that!, it could be just an animal or something more anthropomorfic if you want it.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
I don’t really have any animal OCs (drawing animals has never been my strong suit), but I think you forgot the OCs submitted in the original thread’s first round. If you want, I can get them for you.
I looked at them but I didn't see who where the winners, but I would like that!, and I also never where too much of make animalistic OC's but I tried to start with some of the prompts that where submitted before being this one of them.

FazDude

Smash Master
Here's all of the characters from the first round - All of them were accepted.
JOB 1: Cal The Moose and Rush The Reindeer

Physical Description: Cal is a scrawny light brown-furred moose wearing a blue-and-black flannel jacket. He is an anthropomorphic character in the style of the Sonic cast. He has orange eyes, rectangle-rimmed glasses, and Tails' blue shoes from the OVA. Rush is a muscular reindeer (think Boom Knuckles body shape) wearing Sonic sneakers with inverted colors and a tight-fitting red and black flannel jacket. He has light blue eyes.

Character Description: Cal was ripped from his family and blood brother, Rush the Reindeer, at a young age by the hands of the Eggman Empire. Both spent years in hiding before their joyful reunion years later in the Resistance during Eggman's world takeover. They often fight together, which is why I'm submitting them together. Cal is calculated and thoughtful, while Rush is a "let's just get this over with" type.

Ability Description: Rush is much faster than his brother and can bash into enemies with his fists or his antlers, while Cal can use his detachable antlers to hover, or throw them out and jump on them like Cappy in Mario Odyssey (as well as just using them as a boomerang).

Maybe later on I'll try to make a visual depiction of them, def not for this job though.
oh god here goes nothing i guess

Character Name: Magnus Driskel
Character Affiliation
: The Scarlet Academy for the Training and Education of Metahumans
Character Origin: GACT
Appears In:
(Please note, some of the individual part names were named after books or other media. This isn't intended to suggest that the character originates from that specific media!)

1. Road to Nowhere.
2. A Study in Scarlet
3. Freudian Slip.
4. Welcome To The Machine.
5. On The Origin of Species.
6. Ozymandias.
7. Epilogue.

Real World History:
Magnus is arguably one of the first OCs I really got into in terms of a continued storyline. GACT was originally an original Discord RP that took inspiration from IPs such as the X-Men, My Hero Academia, The Boys and The Umbrella Academy, albeit with a much more realistic and grounded take on the genre as a whole not dissimilar to that of Watchmen or V for Vendetta. The actual storyline of GACT as a whole is pretty long-winded, but essentially, Magnus was raised from near-birth with the intention of turning him into a superpowered assassin, though due to the shocking discovery of his own creation, as well as the death of his brother, a fracture in the family took place leaving Magnus in a bitter rivalry with his elder adoptive brother, John. Now, despite technically being a side character, Magnus did actually go on to feature in several spinoffs, including Contact, Polka-Dot and The Final Countdown, in a much more prominent role (arguably as the main protagonist of the latter, and being one of the three protagonists of Contact.)

Character Description: Magnus is an exceptionally tall, but gaunt, individual who has Harfan Syndrome - explaining his tall appearance as well as his long, bony fingers. He also notably has albinism, resulting in his skin and hair being exceptionally pale - and even his eyes, originally, being grey, before he "broke" in On The Origin of Species and they became purple as a side effect of the experimentation taking place from the Rosewood Institute. He's often seen by others as looking "almost like a spectre", what with his tendency not to walk, but rather to float - as well as wearing loose-fitting clothing, giving him the appearance to some of a ghost. Generally, he wraps up in quite a lot of layers, mostly due to the fact that he rarely eats, as well as his already gaunt appearance.

Character Abilities: Magnus possesses the ability of Magnetokinesis, giving him the ability to control, create, and disperse magnetic fields. Alone, this might be somewhat interesting, but Magnus's quite intellectual personality has resulted in him coming up with several unusual ways to use his skills - such as using the iron in his blood in order to float, or being able to make people pass out by slowing their blood flow to their brain. However, following the Rosewood Incident, Magnus's genes "broke" - resulting in an exponential increase in his power, and giving him the ability to control electricity, though to a lesser extent. However, this also approximately halved his lifespan.

I feel like there's a lot I haven't included here, but if there's anything important I've missed for the sake of the submission, feel free to let me know!
Don't really know. I suppose you could specify if you'll allow other people to make movesets in your submission.

View attachment 351729
Ize
Yep. I used to have an OC that was literally a recolor of the Scratch Cat. (He does have eyes. That was just my way of doing that thing where a character's bangs cover up their eyes.) He is (was?) the younger brother of the titular Scratch Cat. I based his design on the default profile picture on Scratch so I didn't have to upload one. For more information, check out the original bio project I made for him way back in 2013: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/10055029/

I'll submit more serious characters later. I just wanted to submit this one first because of nostalgia. (Note: I go by they/them now but he is still referred as he/him because he represents a past version of me.)
Job 1:
Enigma (My OC)
Origins: Interdimensional Insanity (My non-existent franchise)

Physical Description:
Entity form:
Enigma is a tall black-gray dimensional entity (The species that Enigma takes) that wears purple-gray metallic-looking suit with gray cape along with hood. He has the E emblem on his torso and he has metallic pants. He also wears metallic boots that immune to hostile surfaces along with metallic gloves that allow him to have telekinetic powers. He also wears metallic humanoid mask on his face. Also he wears metal backpack that contains random materials like Dark Matter for example.
He has white eyes and he has floating head that he could detach.
The black/purple cosmic aura surrounds his body and head.

Human form:
As for his human form, Enigma is 52-year old human, who wears white checkered shirt, brown jeans and black-white oxfords (Tap shoes). He has brown-gray hair and he has small wrinkles on his face. He has brown eyes and clean face.
He also wears hi-tech watch built by himself (He is inventor btw) and fingerless gloves.
His real name is Anthony.
(The inspiration came from random sci-fi movies, video games and TV shows)

Character description: Anthony was a really intelligent Polish scientist, who was working in America as inventor, who invented a portal that allows quick travel between places on Earth. When Anthony tried to test it while walking to Portal where it led from first facility (Located in outskirts of New York Citu) to second facility (Texas, USA).
But one of cowardly scientists, who was drinking the cup of water accidentally spilled on Anthony's machine, causing the Portal to malfunction and it sucked Anthony into unknown...
Then he landed in Interdimensional Void, where all universes were appearing and when he touched the weird-looking surface and he turned himself into dimensional entity (The species that exist in void) and also while turning into entity, the clothes turned into a suit that is wearing today and when he found out that he became something different, he acclaimed as discovery and then he came back to original dimension and everyone was shocked about his mysterious appearance.
As nowadays, he is still a scientist that invents technological stuff and he even discovered the possibility of traveling through dimensions. He is currently living in Interdimensional Void in his base, where he studies Interdimensional phenomena.

Character abilities: Enigma has ability to create portals from Portal rod or teleport like Mewtwo. He could throw a dark matter ball that could give you random effects like burn or poison. He also could summon giant limbs from Portals like Bayonetta.
Enigma could even use his Rift blade (An ancient sword from Void that can cut through matter and it can kill huge cosmic entities) and he could detach his head and throw it at enemy.
Job 1: Fighter Sumbit
View attachment 351733
Name of OC: Bloog (This little guy here is one of my own Kirby OCs)

Description of Character:
Bloog himself appears to be some kind of blob thing made of a blue sticky gelatinous substance with nubby hands. He has two big glowing oval-shaped eyes and a small mouth which can change different colours depending on what emotions he has.

Despite being kind of young, he's incredibly intelligent but mostly curious and bit naive.
(Yeah he's pretty much a baby/infant or whatever)

Backstory/Origin:
Bloog himself was created and born in a laboratory first waking up to find himself in a tank, he went through many experiments like discovering his ability to manipulate and morph his gelatinous body and biomass for example, unfortunately he was pretty much mistreated and suffered cruelty alongside abuse.

When the young slime experiment ended up in a containment breach after some dangerous experiments broke out and rampaged through the facility. In the midst of the massacre and destruction, he felt nothing but pure fear and absolute terror causing him to get free from his chamber and ran through the facility hearing the noises and haunting screams.

Days later, he was left behind in the abandoned ruins of said laboratory. Wishing to get to the outside world, Bloog went through the whole place going into different rooms and fighting off other experiments who were more deadlier and aggressive. Somehow, he went against all odds and very soon got to the entrance finding himself outside for the first time making himself satisfied and happy.

Nowadays, Bloog is pretty much close to his new white haired friend who he met much later and have adventures or just being best buddies.

(new friend he met is one of my OCs)

Character's Abilities/Powers:
Bloog has the ability called "Somakinesis" which allows him to manipulate his gelatinous body which can make his nubby hands become weapons to fight, from something like a sword arm with bone spikes jutting out to a whip for grappling, a flail to swing, claws to slash, tendrils, able to curl up into a spiky ball to roll and many more. Whenever he gets his limbs ripped off, cut, or destroyed... He can regenerate damaged limbs and heal injuries due to his somehow invincible biomass.
(His powers above were inspired by Alex from the PROTOTYPE games)

However, he has weaknesses being vulnerable to extreme hot temperatures which can nearly kill. Cold has no effect and would try to put himself together if shattered into pieces.

As well having a long prehensile tongue to grab and use which can pretty risky.
View attachment 351735
Kind of pretty old art way back.

Found out about this thread and decided to add my own OC.
Alright, let's-a do this.

Job 1: Gary
View attachment 351739
(He wears the Orange Arrows rather than the boots seen in the picture, but I wasn't very good at Photoshop back then.)

IRL History: I created Gary back in June 2018 when I was first getting into Splatoon. This meant that I made him when I barely knew anything about Splatoon, so he was kiiiiinda a huge steaming wreck at first. That all said, after a few years of development, I can say that this guy's probably my oldest OC that I can say I'm actually proud of, so I figured I'd submit him first.

Character Backstory: Gary's... just a somewhat average Inkling, actually. One of the most abnormal things about him is his natural red ink color, which was caused by a birth defect. Other than that, he is a shy, awkward, and anxious kind of fellow, often overthinking things and being prone to panic when things get a little too much to handle. Besides that, though, he is a genuinely well-meaning guy, trying his best to be optimistic and supportive to the few friends he has. Even if he's a little clumsy socially at times, Gary's a fairly good friend to have, and he's eager to please. He is at his happiest when with said friends or when playing video games.

Abilities: Gary has your standard Inkling abilities; Ink manipulation, squid form, etc. His weapon of choice is the N-Zap '89, which comes loaded with Burst Bombs and Tenta Missiles.

However, he does have one ability most Inklings don't have; A sonic scream. He can use this to break glass and launch objects with the sheer power of his voice... Although it's best after a few minutes of vocal exercise, and overuse leaves his throat rather sore.
I’m going to start with this character, a Kingdom Hearts OC of mine created for a fanfic I never wrote because I’m lazy called "Kingdom Hearts: Fragments of the Forgotten." Art by my sister.
View attachment 351724
Lori is a girl from a world called the Fortune Hills...which was actually not a very fortunate place to live. This world was somehow lost from the memories of everyone who had ever travelled between worlds, and it eventually faded entirely from existence. This caused all of the world's residents to wake up in the afterlife for those who had been forgotten: The Wasteland. Lori soon discovered that the only person from her world who somehow wasn't forgotten was her best friend, Taia. So, Lori began searching for a way to escape the Wasteland so she could find out what had happened to Taia. While exploring the Wasteland, Lori awakened her Keyblade, and was able to combine its strength with the Keyblade of the Wasteland's king to let both of them escape. Lori and the Wasteland's king, none other than Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, began exploring various worlds at random using a Wishing Star. Lori was searching for Taia, and Oswald simply wanted people to remember him so that he could face his brother Mickey Mouse again.

The pair travelled across many worlds, including Duckburg 2017, Gravity Falls, Zootopia, The Land of Spirits (Brother Bear world), and The Wild Jungle (Jungle Book world). They grew closer as trusting friends along the way while also dealing with Oswald's resentment at being forgotten by his own brother and therefore basically being sent to Hell. This rage induced a Darkness inside his Heart that constantly transformed him into a monstrous Heartless form. After a long while of exploring, they did eventually find Taia, although something was off. She had completely lost all emotion, and was attacking innocent people for seemingly no reason. Lori and Taia were forced to fight, and in the process, both Lori and Oswald were seemingly killed.

The pair awoke on an escalator heading towards a bright light. Oswald managed to escape and found himself stranded in the Great Before (Soul world), while Lori was sucked into the light and awoke in Tiera de los Muertos (Coco world). Oswald was able to finally discover a peace within himself and let go of his resentment, whereas Lori discovered that the Taia she had fought was actually a Nobody (She also discovered that the Final Death of being forgotten in the afterlife sends you to the Wasteland in the form of a Blotling but this isn't relevant). Lori and Oswald managed to return to the living world, and they continued their chase after Taia.

When Taia was defeated, she was restored. No longer a Nobody, she had her emotions returned. Thanks to this, Taia was able to tell about what she had been unintentionally involved in: a new movement of Nobodies who believed that those without Hearts were the purest of all, who hoped to convert everyone everywhere into a pure, emotionless Nobody. Now, with Taia on their side, Lori and Oswald set out to stop these Nobodies...but before they started, they returned to the Wasteland. With a little help from Taia, they were able to rescue Oswald's wife, Ortensia, who also joined the party. This sets up for their sequel game that I don't have the plot for yet.

Being a Keyblade wielder, Lori would play a lot like Sora in Smash. But obviously, we'd find ways to make her distinct.
Well, said earlier I wanted to participate, and just needed to draw them first, well she’s now been drawn. I created her back in 2020 because I really like wowaka and JOJO and thought that a character based off the album art of Unhappy Refrain and the lyrics of Rolling Girl would be neat. Here she is, Luna Hatsune!
View attachment 351743Luna is a 16 Year Old Japanese Trans Girl with Depression who lives in Tokyo. She has a Stand, under the name Rolling Girl (yes, this is a reference to wowaka deal with it). Rolling Girl is basically Magician’s Red, but more humanoid and with Ice! She likes to play video games, watch Japanese Horror, and wear Snowsuits. She’s decently athletic, and likes skiing and running marathons. She’s overall, the depressed kid of the group. And just like her Series she was created for, she has no canonical colors. Her default should be a Black Version, as it represents her depression best, of her current outfits, but that still isn’t Canon, only a default look for a fighting game. Her Stand by default is Blue and her Final Smash makes it Red. You’ll see why later. These colors also aren’t Canon since she has no Canon Colors.

The year is 2025, and She is introduced in her unwritten story by trying to commit suicide because of SEVERE Bullying and some Daddy Issues before getting saved by Shizuka Joestar. After this moment the Stand Virus shows up and ends up giving Luna Rolling Girl. After getting treated like an actual human by Shizuka and her gang, she ends up idolizing Shizuka for the rest of the story, and joining her team of Vigilantes as the Rolling Girl!, …or at least for as long as she’s in it as, since every one of her peers gets aged up somehow except for her, she has to go through her arc. Essentially, after being stuck into a Constantly Layering Snowsuit by an enemy Stand User (the Stand is named ZUTOMAYO), she ends up discovering Fredrick is pulling the strings behind the scenes, and tries to defeat him, but since Fredrick is ABSURDLY overpowered (that’s the only explanation you’re getting as MY GOD this character is a sociopath I want to save for ANOTHER DAY!!!!!!!!), he ends up using his portal to suck Luna into the Time Stream, some that that would normally kill anyone immediately, but luck was on her side as her Snowsuits ended up protecting her from dying in the Time Stream. 11 Seconds later, right when she’s on her dying breath, another portal opens up, which conveniently summons her to this strange new dimension. Turns out when this amateur time machine brought its Heroes into the year of 2034, ir also summoned Luna from the Time Stream, which ended up saving her life. Now in a dimension truly unfamiliar to her own, she just works with the kid who accidentally summoned her to hopefully find her way back, and eventually take her revenge on Fredrick. Later on, when she’s 40, she infiltrates Fredrick’s Company and eventually, with some help from others including a literal god, she ends up killing Fredrick and all is good in her world… yeah right. Luna’s Story May be over after killing Fredrick, but that doesn’t mean that things are suddenly all good, she’s just no longer involved with the story.

Luna moveset wise is a simple character, but still pretty unique given she’s a Stand User. Her Neutral Special has her shoot a barrage of Ice Blasts. Pretty decent nothing more nothing less. Her Side Special is Frozen Rush Punch, which has her send her Stand out to do Kazuya’s Side Special except with occasional ice properties and disjointed. It’s very good, though during this move all Stand Attacks are disabled. Her Up Special is Ice Platform. She creates a platform out of Ice to Stand (get it?) on. This works like Toph’s in NASB but actually balanced. It will crumble after being stood in for five seconds by anyone, and has Ice Physics. So it’s basically just for recovery and nothing more. She also needs to be ON THE GROUND for 5 Seconds before this move can be used again. Yeah, making sure this thing is balanced considering how broken its original was in execution. Hatsune-San uses her Down Special to create a Snowy Cloud above where she spawned it. It causes some snow to fall, which will eventually make the floor freeze over, causing it to be icy, which makes her Smash Attacks Stronger. Do this above a Platform to allow it to stay in affect for as long as the cloud itself is. This does sacrifice a Cloud though since Luna can only have one cloud out at a time. It also buffs the rush making her Ice Projectiles even more broken. And its puddle of Ice can allow her Side Special to travel farther and be even more broken than it already kinda is. Synergy is neat. Anyways, I forgot to bring up what happens to her Stand if it gets burned. If her Stand touches a Flame, it unleashes her ultimate form, World Ending Rolling Girl! It gives her Fire abilities as well as buffing her ice, but takes a HUGE energy toll on Luna, potentially killing her if our for too long. This is her Final Smash, where she decides that she wants to end the fight now, and lights her own Stand on Fire. However, since it’s her Final Smash, it doesn’t take the usual toll it does on her as the Smash Ball counteracts its energy loss. It summons a bunch of Flaming Ice Chunks from a Cloud in the Sky and has it rain down for around five seconds, obliterating everyone in its path before Luna puts it away and brings back her stable, normal, Rolling Girl to continue the fight.

She should ideally sound like a Shy School Girl with a Bubbly Side, and She should also be voiced by an actual trans person, which I couldn’t find for the Japanese Track. So I had to settle with Risa Taneda for Japanese since she represents the Shy, Sad Side of Luna really well, and probably could pull off her more bubbly fan girl side as well. As for the English Dub, she will absolutely get a Trans Voice Actress for this, and I think Penny Parker (yes, that Penny Parker) would do an amazing job at representing both the Fan Girl and the Depressed Trainwreck pretty well. Overall yeah, I really like this character, and think she would be a great first character to this game of OCs.
Hoo boy, here we go. This is Mamasivas, a Mario OC I made a long time ago.

Mamasivas is Bowser’s brother and wants revenge on Mario and Luigi for killing his brother during the events of Super Mario World and he leads the Mamasivas Army. He has all of the abilities of Bowser but is much stronger… and he’s red. Unlike his brother he is actually able to create fire not just by breathing it but with his hands as well. He also has the ability to transform into a cat form called Meowmasivas for five minutes every day.
(I just wanna mention that I was semi-ironic when I made this)
Steampipe

Steampipe along with 2 others was an old Steam Powered animatronic from before the time of Freddy Fazbear's everyone thought it was destroyed in an explosion but it managed to survive.

Steampipe is a very slow and terrifying monster who seems to control all manners of steam and smoke

Ok so I made this dude back when I was like 14 or 15 and was really into FNAF and I was hip deep into developing a Fan game for the series I had so much **** made for It I had programmed it mostly I made teasers and posted them online, and then I just stopped. IDK Why, I have a plethora of other FNAF OCs that I made and during this time. with just as much 14 year old edge, not to mention the Homestuck ocs

and the MLP ocs...

and the reason he looks like that is because I was a part of this group that made other characters using other parts of Fnaf characters.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Unsure - Maybe 50?

(Also, while I'm at it, what about assists?)
Yeah we definitively should do assists, honestly it isn't for demerite the work of other people I think all the characters are very cool but maybe some characters could fit more has an assist, being more "free" to do things that a playabe character wouldn't be able to do.

FazDude

Smash Master
Yeah we definitively should do assists, honestly it isn't for demerite the work of other people I think all the characters are very cool but maybe some characters could fit more has an assist, being more "free" to do things that a playabe character wouldn't be able to do.
Yeah, that's what I had in mind - I think a handful of my OCs would be better as assists, anyway.

FazDude

Smash Master
Like I said yesterday, I don't really have any animal OCs to begin with, and I can't really think of any concepts I really like.

I think it'd be best in this instance to have two jobs per day most of the time - That way, there's more of a chance people who don't have something that fits the first criteria can still submit to the second.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Like I said yesterday, I don't really have any animal OCs to begin with, and I can't really think of any concepts I really like.

I think it'd be best in this instance to have two jobs per day most of the time - That way, there's more of a chance people who don't have something that fits the first criteria can still submit to the second.
That's a good idea!, I will bring the second job later.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Alright, reorganizating the things, the two jobs for now are:
JOB #1 A: SUBMIT AN ANIMAL OC
JOB #1 B: SUBMIT A SPACE CHARACTER
You can either submit one of each thematic or just select one, we will have one winner for each category. Job will close the moment we obtain enough submissions.

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
Space OC: Emperor Mono

IRL History: I actually created Emperor Mono not too long ago; March 2022. I made him for a rhythm game concept, and he's one of the few villain OCs that I have (I might submit the hero of his story if there ever comes an opportunity).

Character Backstory: Emperor Mono is the tyranical, megalomaniacal leader of an alien race known as Cacophonoids. While usually a peaceful, music-loving species, Emperor Mono forced the entire population to join his self-inflicted war on the galaxy as a whole, setting his sights on earth. While he does care about his troops to a certain extent (the prosperity of his people is something he wants), he has no hesitation when it comes to forcing them into battle.

Abilities: The Cacophonoid race has superhuman hearing abilities and access to a lot of energy/sound-based weaponry, which I'd imagine Emperor Mono would make use of. In addition, as the leader of the Cacophonoids, I would imagine he'd use some of his troops in combat to fight for him.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
I aren't at home so I can't make the draws, but here are my OCs:
Animal OC - Penguan:
Character Affiliation: -
Character Origin: This game, technically "Soul Drivers"
Appears In:

1. This game
2. Soul Drivers (Discarted)

Real World History:
Penguan is one of the characters that I end discarting of my Soul Drivers project, a friend asked to me if I could make a character like Jubei from BlazBlue (that is his main), an animal character that is a master.

Character Description: Like the name could make you think, Penguan is a penguin that mastered the art of the Yari, a japanese lance. He also uses ice techniques to enhance those attacks.

In terms of appearence is the common despiction of a penguin being quite small, a white belly and the rest of his body black, etc. It wears one of those samurai hats that covers the face and wields his previously mentioned Yari.

Character Abilities: Like said before, Penguan controls the ice and use a Yari but he also knows some other moves (particulary the "Penguin kicks" of Ibuki in Pocket Fighters.

I will send the Space OC later alongside the draws.

Last edited:

Baysha

Smash Ace
This might be slightly bending the rules but...

Cuddly.png

Cuddlyhugs the Demon Slayer
This plush bunny-dog-thing is actually one in a long line of demon slayers in her family. She protects the similarly plush inhabitants of an island I haven't named yet from the demon attacks the world faces. To do this, she uses a variety of weapons from machine guns, to rocket launchers, to flamethrowers, to her trusty and beloved katana. But protecting people from demons isn't her entire life, she's also quite sociable with the other inhabitants of the island.

Meta-wise, Cuddlyhugs comes from a game concept I've thought of for a while. It's basically Animal Crossing but with elements of Doom. The basic gameplay loop of talking to people and creating a town are still there, but occasionally the town will be attacked by monsters. She's actually a character in my platform fighter concept, so she already has sort of a moveset to work with.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
The emperor Mono wins by default since it's the only Space character. We should vote for the animal character or include both?
Sorry for not uploading after a long time but I waited to see if someone else wanted to submit anything.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Alright, a votation would be, vote for your favorite character between Penguan and Cuddlyhugs!, I will upload Penguan's post with a apparience part to make it easier to define who is he since I didn't had the time to draw him.

Top Bottom