• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: OC Battle Royale! (A platform fighter featuring your own creations!)

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
1. Gina "Gine" Maxwell. (The idea of a very mechanically-complex stage-control fighter is just unreasonably fun to me. I really love her design too, with the whole aviator aesthetic she has going on - I don't know if you'd call it "Skypunk" but it feels fitting somehow, a lot like the vibes I get from Mortal Engine's Airhaven. The idea of a talented mechanic lends really well to a game like this and I love the potential it brings.)
2. Morby. (This is genuinely genius. All memes aside, this feels like such a brilliant inclusion. ****post OCs are such a big part of OC culture as a whole, just randomly stealing pieces of different media and calling it original, that this would unironically be a very fun inclusion. Not to diss the submission at all, I think it's amazing.)
3. Frog with a Machine Gun as a Face. (I want to know more about the world from which this being was spawned. Not only is the moveset potential brilliant, but imagine extending this. Is this a world where all animals' faces are replaced with weapons? Is the ruler of this world "Lion with a Thermonuclear Bomb as a Face"? I just love this.)
4. Mutant Three-Headed Komodo Dragon. (This just feels silly in the best possible way. It's basically Godzilla, but it's a mutant three-headed komodo dragon. The idea of it being basically just a komodo dragon with three heads is really funny to me and I just really like it.)

Top Bottom