• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: OC Battle Royale! (A platform fighter featuring your own creations!)

Baysha

Smash Ace
This is thread that features pretty much anything created by you. From the cringy old characters you made when you were a kid to the ones that you hold near and dear to you. Fan content is allowed.

???
???
???
???
???

Now,

Job 1: Submit a fighter. It can be anything from fanmade to original content.

Last edited:

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
JOB 1: Cal The Moose and Rush The Reindeer

Physical Description: Cal is a scrawny light brown-furred moose wearing a blue-and-black flannel jacket. He is an anthropomorphic character in the style of the Sonic cast. He has orange eyes, rectangle-rimmed glasses, and Tails' blue shoes from the OVA. Rush is a muscular reindeer (think Boom Knuckles body shape) wearing Sonic sneakers with inverted colors and a tight-fitting red and black flannel jacket. He has light blue eyes.

Character Description: Cal was ripped from his family and blood brother, Rush the Reindeer, at a young age by the hands of the Eggman Empire. Both spent years in hiding before their joyful reunion years later in the Resistance during Eggman's world takeover. They often fight together, which is why I'm submitting them together. Cal is calculated and thoughtful, while Rush is a "let's just get this over with" type.

Ability Description: Rush is much faster than his brother and can bash into enemies with his fists or his antlers, while Cal can use his detachable antlers to hover, or throw them out and jump on them like Cappy in Mario Odyssey (as well as just using them as a boomerang).

Maybe later on I'll try to make a visual depiction of them, def not for this job though.

Last edited:

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
oh god here goes nothing i guess

Character Name: Magnus Driskel
Character Affiliation
: The Scarlet Academy for the Training and Education of Metahumans
Character Origin: GACT
Appears In:
(Please note, some of the individual part names were named after books or other media. This isn't intended to suggest that the character originates from that specific media!)

1. Road to Nowhere.
2. A Study in Scarlet
3. Freudian Slip.
4. Welcome To The Machine.
5. On The Origin of Species.
6. Ozymandias.
7. Epilogue.

Real World History:
Magnus is arguably one of the first OCs I really got into in terms of a continued storyline. GACT was originally an original Discord RP that took inspiration from IPs such as the X-Men, My Hero Academia, The Boys and The Umbrella Academy, albeit with a much more realistic and grounded take on the genre as a whole not dissimilar to that of Watchmen or V for Vendetta. The actual storyline of GACT as a whole is pretty long-winded, but essentially, Magnus was raised from near-birth with the intention of turning him into a superpowered assassin, though due to the shocking discovery of his own creation, as well as the death of his brother, a fracture in the family took place leaving Magnus in a bitter rivalry with his elder adoptive brother, John. Now, despite technically being a side character, Magnus did actually go on to feature in several spinoffs, including Contact, Polka-Dot and The Final Countdown, in a much more prominent role (arguably as the main protagonist of the latter, and being one of the three protagonists of Contact.)

Character Description: Magnus is an exceptionally tall, but gaunt, individual who has Harfan Syndrome - explaining his tall appearance as well as his long, bony fingers. He also notably has albinism, resulting in his skin and hair being exceptionally pale - and even his eyes, originally, being grey, before he "broke" in On The Origin of Species and they became purple as a side effect of the experimentation taking place from the Rosewood Institute. He's often seen by others as looking "almost like a spectre", what with his tendency not to walk, but rather to float - as well as wearing loose-fitting clothing, giving him the appearance to some of a ghost. Generally, he wraps up in quite a lot of layers, mostly due to the fact that he rarely eats, as well as his already gaunt appearance.

Character Abilities: Magnus possesses the ability of Magnetokinesis, giving him the ability to control, create, and disperse magnetic fields. Alone, this might be somewhat interesting, but Magnus's quite intellectual personality has resulted in him coming up with several unusual ways to use his skills - such as using the iron in his blood in order to float, or being able to make people pass out by slowing their blood flow to their brain. However, following the Rosewood Incident, Magnus's genes "broke" - resulting in an exponential increase in his power, and giving him the ability to control electricity, though to a lesser extent. However, this also approximately halved his lifespan.

1653221673782.png

I feel like there's a lot I haven't included here, but if there's anything important I've missed for the sake of the submission, feel free to let me know!

Last edited:

Baysha

Smash Ace
This thread has a lot of promise, and I really hope it takes off. One question I wanna ask before submitting a character, though; Would we be providing movesets for our own characters? I don't really mind if other people try and interpret characters in their own way, but I wanna make sure.
Don't really know. I suppose you could specify if you'll allow other people to make movesets in your submission.

Screenshot 2022-05-03 at 14-00-54 Scratch - Ize's Bio.png

Ize
Yep. I used to have an OC that was literally a recolor of the Scratch Cat. (He does have eyes. That was just my way of doing that thing where a character's bangs cover up their eyes.) He is (was?) the younger brother of the titular Scratch Cat. I based his design on the default profile picture on Scratch so I didn't have to upload one. For more information, check out the original bio project I made for him way back in 2013: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/10055029/

I'll submit more serious characters later. I just wanted to submit this one first because of nostalgia. (Note: I go by they/them now but he is still referred as he/him because he represents a past version of me.)

Last edited:
Job 1:
Enigma (My OC)
Origins: Interdimensional Insanity (My non-existent franchise)

Physical Description:
Entity form:
Enigma is a tall black-gray dimensional entity (The species that Enigma takes) that wears purple-gray metallic-looking suit with gray cape along with hood. He has the E emblem on his torso and he has metallic pants. He also wears metallic boots that immune to hostile surfaces along with metallic gloves that allow him to have telekinetic powers. He also wears metallic humanoid mask on his face. Also he wears metal backpack that contains random materials like Dark Matter for example.
He has white eyes and he has floating head that he could detach.
The black/purple cosmic aura surrounds his body and head.

Human form:
As for his human form, Enigma is 52-year old human, who wears white checkered shirt, brown jeans and black-white oxfords (Tap shoes). He has brown-gray hair and he has small wrinkles on his face. He has brown eyes and clean face.
He also wears hi-tech watch built by himself (He is inventor btw) and fingerless gloves.
His real name is Anthony.
(The inspiration came from random sci-fi movies, video games and TV shows)

Character description: Anthony was a really intelligent Polish scientist, who was working in America as inventor, who invented a portal that allows quick travel between places on Earth. When Anthony tried to test it while walking to Portal where it led from first facility (Located in outskirts of New York Citu) to second facility (Texas, USA).
But one of cowardly scientists, who was drinking the cup of water accidentally spilled on Anthony's machine, causing the Portal to malfunction and it sucked Anthony into unknown...
Then he landed in Interdimensional Void, where all universes were appearing and when he touched the weird-looking surface and he turned himself into dimensional entity (The species that exist in void) and also while turning into entity, the clothes turned into a suit that is wearing today and when he found out that he became something different, he acclaimed as discovery and then he came back to original dimension and everyone was shocked about his mysterious appearance.
As nowadays, he is still a scientist that invents technological stuff and he even discovered the possibility of traveling through dimensions. He is currently living in Interdimensional Void in his base, where he studies Interdimensional phenomena.

Character abilities: Enigma has ability to create portals from Portal rod or teleport like Mewtwo. He could throw a dark matter ball that could give you random effects like burn or poison. He also could summon giant limbs from Portals like Bayonetta.
Enigma could even use his Rift blade (An ancient sword from Void that can cut through matter and it can kill huge cosmic entities) and he could detach his head and throw it at enemy.

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Job 1: Fighter Sumbit
Untitled1741_20220504061722.png

Name of OC: Bloog (This little guy here is one of my own Kirby OCs)

Description of Character:
Bloog himself appears to be some kind of blob thing made of a blue sticky gelatinous substance with nubby hands. He has two big glowing oval-shaped eyes and a small mouth which can change different colours depending on what emotions he has.

Despite being kind of young, he's incredibly intelligent but mostly curious and bit naive.
(Yeah he's pretty much a baby/infant or whatever)

Backstory/Origin:
Bloog himself was created and born in a laboratory first waking up to find himself in a tank, he went through many experiments like discovering his ability to manipulate and morph his gelatinous body and biomass for example, unfortunately he was pretty much mistreated and suffered cruelty alongside abuse.

When the young slime experiment ended up in a containment breach after some dangerous experiments broke out and rampaged through the facility. In the midst of the massacre and destruction, he felt nothing but pure fear and absolute terror causing him to get free from his chamber and ran through the facility hearing the noises and haunting screams.

Days later, he was left behind in the abandoned ruins of said laboratory. Wishing to get to the outside world, Bloog went through the whole place going into different rooms and fighting off other experiments who were more deadlier and aggressive. Somehow, he went against all odds and very soon got to the entrance finding himself outside for the first time making himself satisfied and happy.

Nowadays, Bloog is pretty much close to his new white haired friend who he met much later and have adventures or just being best buddies.

(new friend he met is one of my OCs)

Character's Abilities/Powers:
Bloog has the ability called "Somakinesis" which allows him to manipulate his gelatinous body which can make his nubby hands become weapons to fight, from something like a sword arm with bone spikes jutting out to a whip for grappling, a flail to swing, claws to slash, tendrils, able to curl up into a spiky ball to roll and many more. Whenever he gets his limbs ripped off, cut, or destroyed... He can regenerate damaged limbs and heal injuries due to his somehow invincible biomass.
(His powers above were inspired by Alex from the PROTOTYPE games)

However, he has weaknesses being vulnerable to extreme hot temperatures which can nearly kill. Cold has no effect and would try to put himself together if shattered into pieces.

As well having a long prehensile tongue to grab and use which can pretty risky.
Untitled572_20200924162557.png

Kind of pretty old art way back.

Found out about this thread and decided to add my own OC.

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
Alright, let's-a do this.

Job 1: Gary
GaryRender.png

(He wears the Orange Arrows rather than the boots seen in the picture, but I wasn't very good at Photoshop back then.)

IRL History: I created Gary back in June 2018 when I was first getting into Splatoon. This meant that I made him when I barely knew anything about Splatoon, so he was kiiiiinda a huge steaming wreck at first. That all said, after a few years of development, I can say that this guy's probably my oldest OC that I can say I'm actually proud of, so I figured I'd submit him first.

Character Backstory: Gary's... just a somewhat average Inkling, actually. One of the most abnormal things about him is his natural red ink color, which was caused by a birth defect. Other than that, he is a shy, awkward, and anxious kind of fellow, often overthinking things and being prone to panic when things get a little too much to handle. Besides that, though, he is a genuinely well-meaning guy, trying his best to be optimistic and supportive to the few friends he has. Even if he's a little clumsy socially at times, Gary's a fairly good friend to have, and he's eager to please. He is at his happiest when with said friends or when playing video games.

Abilities: Gary has your standard Inkling abilities; Ink manipulation, squid form, etc. His weapon of choice is the N-Zap '89, which comes loaded with Burst Bombs and Tenta Missiles.

However, he does have one ability most Inklings don't have; A sonic scream. He can use this to break glass and launch objects with the sheer power of his voice... Although it's best after a few minutes of vocal exercise, and overuse leaves his throat rather sore.

Torgo the Bear

Smash Lord
NNID
u2outofcontrol
Switch FC
SW-1209-7008-3905
I’m going to start with this character, a Kingdom Hearts OC of mine created for a fanfic I never wrote because I’m lazy called "Kingdom Hearts: Fragments of the Forgotten." Art by my sister.
F80A7156-743D-4A20-9296-C5674BFF0F45.jpeg

Lori is a girl from a world called the Fortune Hills...which was actually not a very fortunate place to live. This world was somehow lost from the memories of everyone who had ever travelled between worlds, and it eventually faded entirely from existence. This caused all of the world's residents to wake up in the afterlife for those who had been forgotten: The Wasteland. Lori soon discovered that the only person from her world who somehow wasn't forgotten was her best friend, Taia. So, Lori began searching for a way to escape the Wasteland so she could find out what had happened to Taia. While exploring the Wasteland, Lori awakened her Keyblade, and was able to combine its strength with the Keyblade of the Wasteland's king to let both of them escape. Lori and the Wasteland's king, none other than Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, began exploring various worlds at random using a Wishing Star. Lori was searching for Taia, and Oswald simply wanted people to remember him so that he could face his brother Mickey Mouse again.

The pair travelled across many worlds, including Duckburg 2017, Gravity Falls, Zootopia, The Land of Spirits (Brother Bear world), and The Wild Jungle (Jungle Book world). They grew closer as trusting friends along the way while also dealing with Oswald's resentment at being forgotten by his own brother and therefore basically being sent to Hell. This rage induced a Darkness inside his Heart that constantly transformed him into a monstrous Heartless form. After a long while of exploring, they did eventually find Taia, although something was off. She had completely lost all emotion, and was attacking innocent people for seemingly no reason. Lori and Taia were forced to fight, and in the process, both Lori and Oswald were seemingly killed.

The pair awoke on an escalator heading towards a bright light. Oswald managed to escape and found himself stranded in the Great Before (Soul world), while Lori was sucked into the light and awoke in Tiera de los Muertos (Coco world). Oswald was able to finally discover a peace within himself and let go of his resentment, whereas Lori discovered that the Taia she had fought was actually a Nobody (She also discovered that the Final Death of being forgotten in the afterlife sends you to the Wasteland in the form of a Blotling but this isn't relevant). Lori and Oswald managed to return to the living world, and they continued their chase after Taia.

When Taia was defeated, she was restored. No longer a Nobody, she had her emotions returned. Thanks to this, Taia was able to tell about what she had been unintentionally involved in: a new movement of Nobodies who believed that those without Hearts were the purest of all, who hoped to convert everyone everywhere into a pure, emotionless Nobody. Now, with Taia on their side, Lori and Oswald set out to stop these Nobodies...but before they started, they returned to the Wasteland. With a little help from Taia, they were able to rescue Oswald's wife, Ortensia, who also joined the party. This sets up for their sequel game that I don't have the plot for yet.

Being a Keyblade wielder, Lori would play a lot like Sora in Smash. But obviously, we'd find ways to make her distinct.

Last edited:

JOJONumber691

Smash Lord
Well, said earlier I wanted to participate, and just needed to draw them first, well she’s now been drawn. I created her back in 2020 because I really like wowaka and JOJO and thought that a character based off the album art of Unhappy Refrain and the lyrics of Rolling Girl would be neat. Here she is, Luna Hatsune!
66EF6860-E2B4-4C62-99C1-A52B6DF08832.jpeg
Luna is a 16 Year Old Japanese Trans Girl with Depression who lives in Tokyo. She has a Stand, under the name Rolling Girl (yes, this is a reference to wowaka deal with it). Rolling Girl is basically Magician’s Red, but more humanoid and with Ice! She likes to play video games, watch Japanese Horror, and wear Snowsuits. She’s decently athletic, and likes skiing and running marathons. She’s overall, the depressed kid of the group. And just like her Series she was created for, she has no canonical colors. Her default should be a Black Version, as it represents her depression best, of her current outfits, but that still isn’t Canon, only a default look for a fighting game. Her Stand by default is Blue and her Final Smash makes it Red. You’ll see why later. These colors also aren’t Canon since she has no Canon Colors.

The year is 2025, and She is introduced in her unwritten story by trying to commit suicide because of SEVERE Bullying and some Daddy Issues before getting saved by Shizuka Joestar. After this moment the Stand Virus shows up and ends up giving Luna Rolling Girl. After getting treated like an actual human by Shizuka and her gang, she ends up idolizing Shizuka for the rest of the story, and joining her team of Vigilantes as the Rolling Girl!, …or at least for as long as she’s in it as, since every one of her peers gets aged up somehow except for her, she has to go through her arc. Essentially, after being stuck into a Constantly Layering Snowsuit by an enemy Stand User (the Stand is named ZUTOMAYO), she ends up discovering Fredrick is pulling the strings behind the scenes, and tries to defeat him, but since Fredrick is ABSURDLY overpowered (that’s the only explanation you’re getting as MY GOD this character is a sociopath I want to save for ANOTHER DAY!!!!!!!!), he ends up using his portal to suck Luna into the Time Stream, some that that would normally kill anyone immediately, but luck was on her side as her Snowsuits ended up protecting her from dying in the Time Stream. 11 Seconds later, right when she’s on her dying breath, another portal opens up, which conveniently summons her to this strange new dimension. Turns out when this amateur time machine brought its Heroes into the year of 2034, ir also summoned Luna from the Time Stream, which ended up saving her life. Now in a dimension truly unfamiliar to her own, she just works with the kid who accidentally summoned her to hopefully find her way back, and eventually take her revenge on Fredrick. Later on, when she’s 40, she infiltrates Fredrick’s Company and eventually, with some help from others including a literal god, she ends up killing Fredrick and all is good in her world… yeah right. Luna’s Story May be over after killing Fredrick, but that doesn’t mean that things are suddenly all good, she’s just no longer involved with the story.

Luna moveset wise is a simple character, but still pretty unique given she’s a Stand User. Her Neutral Special has her shoot a barrage of Ice Blasts. Pretty decent nothing more nothing less. Her Side Special is Frozen Rush Punch, which has her send her Stand out to do Kazuya’s Side Special except with occasional ice properties and disjointed. It’s very good, though during this move all Stand Attacks are disabled. Her Up Special is Ice Platform. She creates a platform out of Ice to Stand (get it?) on. This works like Toph’s in NASB but actually balanced. It will crumble after being stood in for five seconds by anyone, and has Ice Physics. So it’s basically just for recovery and nothing more. She also needs to be ON THE GROUND for 5 Seconds before this move can be used again. Yeah, making sure this thing is balanced considering how broken its original was in execution. Hatsune-San uses her Down Special to create a Snowy Cloud above where she spawned it. It causes some snow to fall, which will eventually make the floor freeze over, causing it to be icy, which makes her Smash Attacks Stronger. Do this above a Platform to allow it to stay in affect for as long as the cloud itself is. This does sacrifice a Cloud though since Luna can only have one cloud out at a time. It also buffs the rush making her Ice Projectiles even more broken. And its puddle of Ice can allow her Side Special to travel farther and be even more broken than it already kinda is. Synergy is neat. Anyways, I forgot to bring up what happens to her Stand if it gets burned. If her Stand touches a Flame, it unleashes her ultimate form, World Ending Rolling Girl! It gives her Fire abilities as well as buffing her ice, but takes a HUGE energy toll on Luna, potentially killing her if our for too long. This is her Final Smash, where she decides that she wants to end the fight now, and lights her own Stand on Fire. However, since it’s her Final Smash, it doesn’t take the usual toll it does on her as the Smash Ball counteracts its energy loss. It summons a bunch of Flaming Ice Chunks from a Cloud in the Sky and has it rain down for around five seconds, obliterating everyone in its path before Luna puts it away and brings back her stable, normal, Rolling Girl to continue the fight.

She should ideally sound like a Shy School Girl with a Bubbly Side, and She should also be voiced by an actual trans person, which I couldn’t find for the Japanese Track. So I had to settle with Risa Taneda for Japanese since she represents the Shy, Sad Side of Luna really well, and probably could pull off her more bubbly fan girl side as well. As for the English Dub, she will absolutely get a Trans Voice Actress for this, and I think Penny Parker (yes, that Penny Parker) would do an amazing job at representing both the Fan Girl and the Depressed Trainwreck pretty well. Overall yeah, I really like this character, and think she would be a great first character to this game of OCs.

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Hoo boy, here we go. This is Mamasivas, a Mario OC I made a long time ago.

Mamasivas is Bowser’s brother and wants revenge on Mario and Luigi for killing his brother during the events of Super Mario World and he leads the Mamasivas Army. He has all of the abilities of Bowser but is much stronger… and he’s red. Unlike his brother he is actually able to create fire not just by breathing it but with his hands as well. He also has the ability to transform into a cat form called Meowmasivas for five minutes every day.
(I just wanna mention that I was semi-ironic when I made this)

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Steampipe

Steampipe along with 2 others was an old Steam Powered animatronic from before the time of Freddy Fazbear's everyone thought it was destroyed in an explosion but it managed to survive.

Steampipe is a very slow and terrifying monster who seems to control all manners of steam and smoke

Ok so I made this dude back when I was like 14 or 15 and was really into FNAF and I was hip deep into developing a Fan game for the series I had so much **** made for It I had programmed it mostly I made teasers and posted them online, and then I just stopped. IDK Why, I have a plethora of other FNAF OCs that I made and during this time. with just as much 14 year old edge, not to mention the Homestuck ocs

and the MLP ocs...

and the reason he looks like that is because I was a part of this group that made other characters using other parts of Fnaf characters.

Last edited:

JOJONumber691

Smash Lord
Space Women
Animal
Fan Characters
Not your own OC (still an OC, just one from a different artist)
As for items, I’m thinking the return of container items, Crates, Barrels, and Capsules, should go first.

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Submit a brand-new character (i.e. not a character created before the job started)

Flutesword

The custom sword built for Tal Windworth, bard of Achroma, from a WIP story of mine (Stalemate). It’s exactly what you think: a sword with a flute built into the hilt.
(I might give it a name later once Tal is more developed as a character later on, the concept is in a very rough state.)
As far as gameplay goes, you use it as a sword for forward smashes, jabs, dash attacks, forward aerials, and forward aerials. However, holding the taunt button will have you play a tune on the hilt which heals nearby allies and puts nearby opponents to sleep.

(Also I just now learned that Genshin Impact came up with this idea before I did but uh this ones way cooler)

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
Ah, yes. Saturdays are made for Smashboards! And reviving old Smashboards creation threads.

First off, all submissions are accepted! That means every one here is now a fighter. Now,

Submit a prompt for future fighter jobs

and

Submit an item
#1: Submit an OC from a pre-existing series (such as Sonic the Hedgehog or Undertale.)

#2: In keeping with Magnus's submission, I'm going to suggest C-613.

C-613 is a compound designed specifically to boost the physical capabilities of individuals it's injected into. In the lore of GACT, it's essentially a means of enhancing the genome of those it's injected into to become better versions of themselves, with a combination of intensive training and a rapid increase in metabolism and cellular division. Whilst it essentially boosts one's body to peak human physical condition, in all ways, it can have volatile effects on those with superpowers - a notable example being a child named Elizabeth who possessed the ability to shapeshift, who exploded violently into cancerous pus due to the extremely rapid changes in her DNA. It can also cause cancer in non-superpowered beings that it's injected into, as well as a lessened lifespan and extreme strain on the heart. It makes the compound volatile and still experimental, but of interest to both the Rosewood Institute and the military.

In this game, we'd obviously have to make it work differently. When used, a character would take it in the form of a glowing pill as opposed to a needle, and it'd give them a significant buff in speed and attack power, as well as super armour - with the downside of drastically decreased defence and a poison effect when used. It can make you an intensely powerful beast for a short time, but overuse can lead to your downfall... so should you use it or not? It's your call...

FazDude

Smash Master
Fighter Prompt: Submit an oc made in 2020-2022.

Item: Pop Gun

This weapon was something I created for one of my superhero OCs (details of which I will be withholding for now, in case I submit them for a future job). This gun shoots out bubbles of gum (it makes more sense in context), being able to create sticky residue.

As an item, this would be a chargable weapon which when fully charged, would shoot a gum bubble forwards. The bubble deals little damage and zero knockback, but the payoff comes from immobilizing your target by trapping them in a webbing of gum, leading to easy punishes. However, opponents can break free of their sugary bonds by button mashing.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Hey this looks cool, I want to be in.
Prompt: Submit a OC based on an actual character (not necessary sharing series, just inspired by an official one) .

Item: Deo the Living Blade (I dont have the image atm but I will do a new draw tomorrow)
Okay so I haved a lot of video game ideas has a kid, one of them was a hack n slash in the hell (more or less what Hades is in actuallity but instead of hack n slash + roguelite was hack n slash + metroidvania).

Deo was a character that I have it that idea, he was a familiar magic sword that helped the protagonist. He could work has an object being able to hold it to attack and throw him to fight for his own.

Prompt: Submit a OC who was created in your childhood.

Item: Rift Blade (Interdimensional Insanity)

Rift Blade is a mystical ancient item that is located in Portal Altar in the Interdimensional Void and it's a sword that it's blade is made out of very sharp Rift shards. It's purpose serves as a weapon that can cut through any material (even air), create portals that allow you to travel quickly, can slay huge cosmic threats and even if you Slash in the air, it creates arc-shaped projectile.

In the game, it would act like a sword item in Smash, but it can create portal that you jump from it to another if you create it in air and you could charge it to KO the opponent while swinging the sword.

Qwerty UIOP

Smash Lord
Item: T.O.M.(Saturak)

What is T.O.M. you ask? T.O.M.(Stands for Temporal Oblivion Matrix) is the name for the Couvian Androids in the Far Future. Since Couvian Androids feed on Hawking Radiation(The stuff from Black Holes) in the game, he will unleash a wave of Hawking Radiation if anyone gets close.

Baysha

Smash Ace
Ravenspear_Mk4.jpg

Item: Multiversal Jet (Render not by me I just took it from Kerbal Space Program)

A jet plane commonly used to navigate the multiverse. There are many other ways of navigation, but these are one of the most common ways that do not involve magic. Due to having to cross very very large distances, their speed capabilities can even exceed infinity.

Now for its use as an item. When a fighter activates it, they will take control of the jet and fly it towards the direction they were facing and ram any opponents hit by it. When they go past the blast zone, they reappear at the opposite end. This repeats a couple of times with the jet gaining speed as it flies until it suddenly explodes, dropping the fighter without any damage. It can also be slightly angled to control the flight path.

Prompt: Submit a non-battle fit character

Space Women
Animal
Fan Characters
Not your own OC (still an OC, just one from a different artist)
As for items, I’m thinking the return of container items, Crates, Barrels, and Capsules, should go first.
You can only submit one prompt for this job. And I'm not really sure "not your own OC" would be that good of an idea. Even ignoring the powder keg on controversy that it could cause, it kinda goes against the concept of the thread.

Submissions and voting will start up soon.

Last edited:

JOJONumber691

Smash Lord
View attachment 353181
Item: Multiversal Jet (Render not by me I just took it from Kerbal Space Program)

A jet plane commonly used to navigate the multiverse. There are many other ways of navigation, but these are one of the most common ways that do not involve magic. Due to having to cross very very large distances, their speed capabilities can even exceed infinity.

Now for its use as an item. When a fighter activates it, they will take control of the jet and fly it towards the direction they were facing and ram any opponents hit by it. When they go past the blast zone, they reappear at the opposite end. This repeats a couple of times with the jet gaining speed as it flies until it suddenly explodes, dropping the fighter without any damage. It can also be slightly angled to control the flight path.

Prompt: Submit a villain character.

You can only submit one prompt for this job. And I'm not really sure "not your own OC" would be that good of an idea. Even ignoring the powder keg on controversy that it could cause, it kinda goes against the concept of the thread.

Submissions and voting will start up soon.
Okay I’ll only do the Space Prompt.

Baysha

Smash Ace
Flutesword (Janx_uwu)
C-613 (KneeOfJustice99)
Pop Gun (Fazdude)
Deo the Living Blade (Infinity Sorcerer)
Rift Blade (Tankman from Newgrounds)
T.O.M. (Qwerty UIOP)
Multiversal Jet (Baysha)

Vote for your top 3! The top 4 will be added.

And now:

Prompt: Submit a brand-new character (i.e. not a character created before the job started)

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Alright I finished, I hope KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99 doesn't mind if I use her table style. Take a look to Gine!
WhatsApp Image 2022-05-23 at 9.23.33 PM.jpeg
Character Name: Gina "Gine" Maxwell
Character Affiliation
: -
Character Origin: This game lol (But also "Soul Drivers")
Appears In:

1. This game
2. Soul Drivers

Real World History:
Gine isn't a proper new character but it could be considered a reimagination of a very old OC of mine with a new background story and design and even name. The "original" Gine was part of a fighting game/story that I had in my mind called Soul Drivers, an idea that I was creating, abandoning a returning in a endless loop for at least 5 years. Her new design like most of my draws takes inspiration of characters that I know including but not limited to Power from Chainsaw Man, Blue Mary from Fatal Fury, Miu Iruma from Danganronpa, between others.

Gine is supposed to be a prodigious mechanic, having a complete army of robotic servants that helps her in her projects, she is the type of girl that likes to do what her want when she want and in the way she like, in terms of gameplay she is the "item setup" character, deploying her artifacts like turrets, mines, servant spawners and other class of traps around the stage.

Character Description: Gine is tall in comparison to the average woman, something very common between my characters, she has chestnut hair, pale skin and lavender-ish eyes. She wears a button shirt that she uses over her short jeans, a tie, a very long scarf, googles and a brown jacket. She also wears mechanic boots that enhance her mobility since she is very lazy and so not too good at physical activities naturaly using her upgrades to do that.

Character Abilities: She doesn't have powers afar her intelligence, but she doesn't need them when she has the technology at her side, deploying various artifacts to fight not only her aforemented traps but also gadgets like flamethrowers from her gloves, a pocket-size rocket launcher and even a portatil chainsaw. You can call her a mix of Kokonoe Mercury, Jack-O' Valentine, Tron Bonne and the Enginner of Team Fortress 2.

Last edited:

Qwerty UIOP

Smash Lord
Character Name: Transfer
Character Affilition: Whoever's the highest bidder
Character Origin: Saturak Season 7 Episode 3: "Transfer"
Real World History: I was a fan of Superheroes and People with Powers since I was young, and the chance to make a hero seemed natural to me
Character Description: A mercenary for hire, he likes to stay hidden and not stand out, wearing regular clothes and glasses
Character Abilites: When he's hit or poisoned, Transfer will have the chance to transfer some of his abilites to a person of his choice. He still gets dealt damage and when his powers don't work, he uses akido

1. C-613
2. Rift Blade
3. Multiversal Jet

Character name: Mutant Three-Headed Komodo dragon
Character affiliation: None
Character origin: Interdimensional Insanity: The Mutant dimension

Real World History: Mutant Three-Headed Komodo Dragon is a giant mutated Komodo Dragon that originates from alternate universe, where everything is mutated due to Nuclear World War 3 occurring on planet Earth. It used to be normal komodo dragon, but due to nuclear bomb explosion, it survived and mutated itself into Three-Headed Komodo dragon.

The OC is based on mine old OC, which it was a fusion of Kanghaskan, Blastoise and Charizard, resulting a gamera-like design back when I was 9 year old.
The new OC was created today in way to reboot the old one.

(The inspiration for modern design was my old OC mentioned before, Gamera (Or other Kaiju), Trimuller from Space Harrier II, Toxic Turtle (GEX) and Bowser (Mario))

Character description: The Mutant Three-Headed Komodo Dragon is a giant Three-Headed Komodo dragon that has turtle shell on his body that is armored with Spikes and long Crocodile-Ike tail. It's front legs are Komodo dragon legs and back legs are galapago tortoise legs. It can walk on 4 legs or 2 legs.
The right head is Turtle head, the middle one is Komodo dragon head and the left head is Crocodile head.

Back then, It was used to be normal komodo dragon, but when the giant nuclear warhead hit the Pacific Ocean islands, it destroyed them, but some of animals survived, especially the Komodo dragon that got fused with Crocodile and Galapago tortoise.

Character abilities: The MTHKD can breathe fire like an actual dragon (from three heads) as neutral special, bite the opponents as normal attack, do a body Slam as Down Smash and swipe it's tail as Side Tilt or side Smash. It can hide inside the shell and spin like Bowser.
The playstyle would be similar to Bowser and it would be heavyweight fighter that has huge size (It's smaller than Ridley BTW).

Last edited:

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
Okay, sorry about the delay! Here goes:

Character Name: Mr. Blue Sky.
Character Affilation: Themselves.
Character Origin: Literally something I thought of in 12 minutes.
Appears in: Out of the Blue by the Electric Light Orchestra.

Real World History: I was actually really inspired by the concept of anthropromorphising concepts and objects into people, which is an idea I've genuinely found really interesting for some time. This is sort of an extension of a character I submitted in Dimensional Junction (being DEVOvision) but it's essentially an interpretation of a world where all of the characters are based on musical tracks, albums or artists in some way.

Character Description: Similarly to the character Twilight, as seen in DC's Shadow Cabinet, Mr. Blue Sky is essentially a living portal to another world - and happens to appear to be made completely of sky. However, to distinguish his appearance, he also wears a trilby hat (not wearing clothes, but essentially having the physiology of a Ken doll.) Overall, his personality is that of a jovial-seeming person who knows a lot more than he could ever possibly let on. He's the sort of guy people trust, not only because there'd be a smile on his face if he had one, but also because he's always a step ahead of everyone else.

Character Abilities: Mr. Blue Sky is a living portal to another world, specifically one made completely of sky. As such, he's able to control his own weather, summoning clouds and the like as well as being able to create snow, ice, and rain. Perhaps one of his most notable abilities is that of creating cloud-based constructs, with the most common one being a rapier made of clouds which he can use to summon these meteorlogical phenomena as much as he likes, as well as having the capacity to summon direct beams of sunlight. He's also able to teleport, though his hat won't join him, so he has to toss his hat to wherever it is he's teleporting to.

Pic somewhat related, being of the Shadow Cabinet's Twilight.

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
Brand-New Character: "The Primetime Creature" / "Primetime"

IRL History: Well, I just created it today, so it doesn't really have an IRL history yet.

Character Backstory: "The Primetime Creature" (or just Primetime for simplicity's sake) isn't this creature's actual name - Rather, it is the moniker given to it by the sleepy town which it inhabits. It's more of a cryptid than anything, wandering secluded areas of the town at night (it seems to prefer junkyards and forests) in search of scrap parts it can use to further complete its body.

Before all that, though, Primetime was a humble AI within a technology lab. This AI was developed with the intent to be a self-improving intelligence, constantly seeking out advances in technology and the world and keeping itself up to date with them. This went fine for quite a while, until an accident occured which basically rendered the lab out of comission (though strangely enough, little to no files have been found covering said incident...). This forced Primetime to adapt for its own survival, taking control of a crude mechanical body and escaping into the open world.

The fortunate news is that Primetime isn't hostile - It doesn't seem to hold anything against humans who don't harm it first, with its sole motive being developing its body. On the other hand, though, it doesn't seem entirely benevolent, either. It seems to stay out of situations which would yield no benefit to it, and it seems to have gained a sense of its own reputation in town, seemingly getting some sort of amusement out of scaring those who dare walk alone at night (although again, it doesn't harm them).

Most concerning of all, though, is Primetime's constant need to improve; More specifically, what it will do in order to do so. It doesn't have a good grasp on human ethics, doing whatever it takes to ensure it can be upgraded, even in its twisted state.

(Also, it doesn't speak, solely emoting through its facial expressions.)

Abilities: Primetime, in its base form, doesn't have much to work with. It has a surprisingly fast running speed and the ability to conjure electricity from its stray wires, but that's about it. That said, its nature as an AI makes it a pretty smart being, being able to adapt to whatever's going on in the world via Internet/broadcast signals. It also has some degree of control over its own body, seemingly having no trouble repairing and adding onto itself.

Baysha

Smash Ace
FrogWithAMachineGunAsAFace.png

Frog with a machine gun as a face
He was born with a machine gun as a face. He can do both frog stuff and machine gun stuff.

Flutesword 4
C-613 12
Pop Gun 0 😔
Deo the Living Blade 5
Rift Blade 3
T.O.M. 2
Multiversal Jet 3

C-613, Deo the Living Blade, and the Flutesword win item submissions! Vote to break the tie between multiversal jet and Rift Blade here: https://strawpoll.com/polls/LVyKxvz18n0

Janx_uwu Janx_uwu I'll be keeping submissions open for a bit longer in case you still want to submit something. Since you are the one who submitted the prompt.

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
View attachment 353361
Frog with a machine gun as a face
He was born with a machine gun as a face. He can do both frog stuff and machine gun stuff.

Flutesword 4
C-613 12
Pop Gun 0 😔
Deo the Living Blade 5
Rift Blade 3
T.O.M. 2
Multiversal Jet 3

C-613, Deo the Living Blade, and the Flutesword win item submissions! Vote to break the tie between multiversal jet and Rift Blade here: https://strawpoll.com/polls/LVyKxvz18n0

Janx_uwu Janx_uwu I'll be keeping submissions open for a bit longer in case you still want to submit something. Since you are the one who submitted the prompt.
aight, whipped up a quick one

Morby
Untitled design (7).jpg

How could you not love Dr. Micheal Morbius' famous sidekick and beloved son, Morby?
His powers and abilities involve flying through the air, biting his opponents, and of course, morbing all over his opponents. He would be a lightweight combo-focused aerial character with a blood-sucking mechanic.

FazDude

Smash Master

Morby
View attachment 353362
How could you not love Dr. Micheal Morbius' famous sidekick and beloved son, Morby?
His powers and abilities involve flying through the air, biting his opponents, and of course, morbing all over his opponents. He would be a lightweight combo-focused aerial character with a blood-sucking mechanic.
I have a feeling this fighter's gonna sweep the vote.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion

Morby
View attachment 353362
Banned day one

Top Bottom