• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashBoards Creates: Drifting Dimensions - The ultimate crossover kart racer!

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Don't Hug Me I'm Scared

DHMIS is an odd internet horror series in which the characters of a children's puppet show...actually I can't describe it. It's surreal, and if you haven't seen it I implore you to. Anyways, the show is mega-popular and just got continued pretty recently!

Racers - Yellow Guy, Red Guy and Duck Guy

Internet franchise submission:
Helluva Boss
1681204100127.png
Helluva Boss is web animated series taking place in same universe as Hazbin hotel (it was made by the same creator, Vivziepop) and it's technically first episode (which was a pilot episode) was released on 24th of november, 2019.
The show is about 3 imps and 1 hellhound starting a business about killing people by entering the real world throughout use of Grimoire book that given by Stolas.

This show became a hit on youtube due to it's episodes having over 5 million views, which it makes the series popular.

Racers:
1. Blitzo
2. Moxxie and Millie
3. Stolas

I think we should have a web original franchise in the game, since we don't have one. Also I chose Helluva Boss because it's my favorite web series that was created on Youtube and also a bias pick.

We can censor some Helluva Boss stuff in the game like blood.

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
Madness Combat

images (2).jpeg

Madness Combat is a violent web animation series,the series have inspiration on Matrix and it from a universe of white creatures with floating hands and a cross in the face,these creatures are called Grunts,the protagonist of the series is Hank J. Wimbleton that he started to kill a lot of grunts because a grunt with a beatbox punched him.

Characters:Hank J. Wimbleton (with Madness 7 design), Tricky The Clown and Deimos & Sanford

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Chris' alt will be Village, Leon's will be Gangster, and Jill's will be RE3
Pizza Tower - Peppino, The Noise, Toppins
View attachment 370633
smashboards sexyman

bottom text
Internet Franchise:

RWBY

View attachment 370635

This franchise is no stranger to crossovers now as they will be crossing over with the Justice League. Given Rooster Teeth is turning 20 this year, why not celebrate that with a super iconic web series joining Drifting Dimensions in the form of RWBY? We may have to dig for karts and tracks and what not but it could be a fun season given we don't have any franchises that originated as web series yet.

Racers:

Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Yang Xiao Long

Homestuck is a webcomic that started April 13th 2009 and ended(?) on April 13th 2016, Homestuck was and in some ways is still a pillar of some online communities due to it's Interesting characters and setting, there is also the Fandom that formed around it which ended up shaping the series. Homestuck is also known for it's amazing music featuring great composers such as James Roach, Clark Powell and Toby Fox.

Characters
John Egbert, Dave Strife, Rose Lalonde, Jade Harley
Karkat, Kanaya, Vriska, Terezi
Jane Crocker, Dirk Strider, Roxy Lalonde, Jake English
Internet Franchise: asdfmovie

This has the potential to be our weirdest franchise yet - Tons of possibilities for racers, vehicles, items, and even tracks! The first three racers include...
  • Ryan, better known as the I Like Trains guy
  • The Muffin
  • Skateboarding Cow
(Honorable mention to Cyanide and Happiness - A lot of potential there too, but there's less censoring to worry about regarding ASDF.)
Don't Hug Me I'm Scared

DHMIS is an odd internet horror series in which the characters of a children's puppet show...actually I can't describe it. It's surreal, and if you haven't seen it I implore you to. Anyways, the show is mega-popular and just got continued pretty recently!

Racers - Yellow Guy, Red Guy and Duck Guy
Internet franchise submission:
Helluva Boss
View attachment 370649
Helluva Boss is web animated series taking place in same universe as Hazbin hotel (it was made by the same creator, Vivziepop) and it's technically first episode (which was a pilot episode) was released on 24th of november, 2019.
The show is about 3 imps and 1 hellhound starting a business about killing people by entering the real world throughout use of Grimoire book that given by Stolas.

This show became a hit on youtube due to it's episodes having over 5 million views, which it makes the series popular.

Racers:
1. Blitzo
2. Moxxie and Millie
3. Stolas

I think we should have a web original franchise in the game, since we don't have one. Also I chose Helluva Boss because it's my favorite web series that was created on Youtube and also a bias pick.

We can censor some Helluva Boss stuff in the game like blood.

Homestar Runner
Homestar Runner, Strong Bad, Trogdor
I'm not an expert on this series but its fun and has a lot of characters that could lend themselves well to this kind of thing.
Genshin Impact

Always online indie? game that really blew up (also has a mobile counter part).

Aether & Lumine (Travelers)
Kazuha
Raiden Shogun
Madness Combat

View attachment 370650

Madness Combat is a violent web animation series,the series have inspiration on Matrix and it from a universe of white creatures with floating hands and a cross in the face,these creatures are called Grunts,the protagonist of the series is Hank J. Wimbleton that he started to kill a lot of grunts because a grunt with a beatbox punched him.

Characters:Hank J. Wimbleton (with Madness 7 design), Tricky The Clown and Deimos & Sanford
  1. Madness Combat
  2. Genshin Impact
  3. Homestar Runner
  4. Helluva Boss
  5. Don't Hug Me, I'm Scared
  6. ASDFMovie
  7. Homestuck
  8. RWBY
  9. Pizza Tower
Please vote for your top 4
  1. 4
  2. 3
  3. 2
  4. 1

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Submit a wheels-only franchise where the wheels are alive!

Please submit a wheels-only franchise where at least one of the 3 wheels is a living character - this can be a character inside a ball or barrel, an already ball-shaped character, a curled up character, an actual anthropomorphic tyre, so on. Simply putting a character's face on a wheel or forcing them into a spherical shape despite a lack of canonical inspiration isn't allowed.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
1. asdfmovie
2. Don’t Hug Me I’m Scared
3. RWBY
4. Pizza Tower

Wheels-Only Franchise

I don’t know if this counts but:

PBS Kids

View attachment 370689

It’s time for the PBS Kids: Brawltime! and Drifting Dimensions crossover everyone has been waiting for! But seriously, I feel this franchise (solely focusing on the channel’s original characters) can make a good wheels-only season for sure.

Wheels:

Dash’s Face Wheel (on PBS Kids Logo), Dot’s Face Wheel (on PBS Kids Logo), PTV P-Pal Wheel (P-Pal will vary)
I don't think this counts since it's a character's face on a wheel, not a spherical character.

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
1. It's Pizza Time! (Pizza Tower)
2. Sesame Street-Horror Version (Don't Hug Me i'm Scared)
3. Everybody Do The Flop! (Asdfmovie)
4. 3D Anime Girls Team (RWBY)

Honrable Mentions: Matrix but bloodier (Madness Combat), Demon Killers Reverse (Helluva Boss)

1. RWBY
2. Helluva Boss
3. Asfdmovie
4. Homestar Runner

Living wheel franchise submission:
Angry Birds
1681302942101.png
Angry Birds is a puzzle video game series made by finnish studio Rovio and it was released on mobile devices in 2009. It's first game was a huge success and it was considered as one of greatest games of all time and it spawned many sequels, including cartoons and movies.

Wheels:
Red
1681309432219.png

Chuck (He spins very quickly to make him work as wheel because of his triangular shape)

1681309465511.png

Ross the pig
1681309521553.png

All characters use their classic designs from mobile games.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Resubbing Kirby - Kirby, Meta Knight, Waddle Dee

1. Pete the Tower
  2. Don't Hug Me
  3. Homestar
  4. Genshin
1. asdfmovie
2. Don’t Hug Me I’m Scared
3. RWBY
4. Pizza Tower

Wheels-Only Franchise

Q*Bert

View attachment 370690

Funny enough, there was no Q*Bert content in the PlayStation season. So, here he’s back again for a wheels-only season.

Wheels:
Q*Bert, Slick and Sam, Bad Ball
1. Green is not a creative colour
2. ASDF
3. RWBY
4. Homestar

View attachment 370695
Super Monkey Ball
Aiai, MeeMee, GonGon

They'd be in their balls and would roll around inside
1. ASDF
2. DHMIS
3. Homestar Runner
4. RWBY

Finding Nemo (Marlin & Nemo - Dory - Tank Gang)

The fish would roll around inside of small plastic bags.
1. RWBY
2. Helluva Boss
3. Asfdmovie
4. Homestar Runner

Living wheel franchise submission:
Angry Birds
View attachment 370696
Angry Birds is a puzzle video game series made by finnish studio Rovio and it was released on mobile devices in 2009. It's first game was a huge success and it was considered as one of greatest games of all time and it spawned many sequels, including cartoons and movies.

Wheels:
Red
View attachment 370698

Chuck (He spins very quickly to make him work as wheel because of his triangular shape)

View attachment 370699

Ross the pig
View attachment 370700

All characters use their classic designs from mobile games.
Countryballs

View attachment 370702

Countryballs (or Polandball) is a web comic showing countries of the world as balls and sterotyped,Countryballs is very known on internet,having comics,animations,drawings.

Wheels: Polandball,United States of Americaball and Chinaball
DOOM

Cacodemon Wheels , Lost Soul Wheels, Doom 64 Pain Elemental Wheels

1. Doom
  2. Countryballs
  3. Angry Birds
  4. Finding Nemo
  5. Super Monkey Ball
  6. Q*Bert
  7. Kirby
Please vote for your top 3
  1. 3
  2. 2
  3. 1

1. Madness Combat
  2. Genshin Impact - 4
  3. Homestar Runner - 14
  4. Helluva Boss - 6
  5. Don't Hug Me, I'm Scared - 25
  6. Homestuck - 3
  7. RWBY - 14
  8. Pizza Tower - 25
  9. ASDFMovie - 29
Let's get random XD - the internet franchise will be ASDFMovie, with the first 3 racers being the Muffin, Ryan (AKA the I Like Trains kid), and the Skateboarding Cow, courtesy of FazDude FazDude

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Submit up to 3 ASDF racers!
These should be characters with at least somewhat unique designs

Vote on which content should get extra for ASDF!
Since the ASDF movies don't really have locations, we'll only be adding one track (which will be handled in a unique way), please vote for the piece of content that would we'd double on!
  1. A racer without a skin
  2. An extra skin for a racer
  3. A vehicle
  4. A wheel
Please vote for your top 2
Normal FazDude FazDude

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Content
  1. Vehicle
  2. Wheel
Wheels Only
  1. Q*Bert
  2. Monkey Ball
  3. Countryballs
(I would rather have Kirby and Angry Birds get full seasons later on since there's lots of potential with characters, tracks, and vehicles with the franchises)

Characters
mine turtle.png

Mine Turtle (Could work as an item if it doesn't become a driver)

llama.jpg

Llama

flower time.png

Flower

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Desmond the Moon Bear

The only gag from this series that still makes me laugh post-puberty.

1. Nemo
  2. Q*Bert
  3. Monkey Ball
Content
  1. Vehicle
  2. Wheel
Wheels Only
  1. Q*Bert
  2. Monkey Ball
  3. Countryballs
(I would rather have Kirby and Angry Birds get full seasons later on since there's lots of potential with characters, tracks, and vehicles with the franchises)

Characters
View attachment 370729
Mine Turtle (Could work as an item if it doesn't become a driver)

View attachment 370730
Llama

View attachment 370731
Flower
Potato

Earth

Stegosaurus

Oof, just remembered Dr. Octagonapus was a different series.
View attachment 370735
Sheep

View attachment 370738
Flopguy

View attachment 370736
Car
I haven't seen these since I was like 12 I just think a car driving a car would be funny

1. Nemo
2. Monkey Ball
3. Kirby
  1. Car
  2. Sheep
  3. Do the Flop Guy
  4. Stegosaurus
  5. Earth
  6. Potato
  7. Flower
  8. Llama
  9. Mine Turtle
  10. Desmond the Moon Bear
Please vote for your top 5
Normal FazDude FazDude

1. Doom
  2. Angry Birds - 2
  3. Kirby - 2
  4. Countryballs - 4
  5. Super Monkey Ball - 11
  6. Q*Bert - 11
  7. Finding Nemo - 12
Finding Nemo will be the next wheels-only franchise!

1. An extra skin for a racer - 1
  2. A racer without a skin - 4
  3. A wheel - 3
  4. A vehicle - 10
ASDF movie will receive an extra vehicle!

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Submit locales and setpieces for the ASDFWorld track!
Please submit up to 4 locations or objects from the ASDF Movies to incorporate into a track! We'll only do voting if there's an exceptionally high amount of submissions

Submit a song for the ASDFWorld track!

Last edited:
Top Bottom