• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ Smash@UWaterloo : A New Era ~

Sanu

Smash Champion
uhh ill be there around 5, pretty sure my last class ends at 4 or something

Sanu

Smash Champion
<_< If something is happening tomorrow, I'll drop by for a bit. Once we know which day we'll stick with I'll sort out stuff.
oh yeah, its most likely going to be every wednesday from now on so coolhat and drolian can make it.

hope that works for most of you!

Hype

Smash Lord
You around tomorrow or Friday? If you can meet me in my office, anytime those two days works. Alternatively, I'll be at the UWG booth on Clubs days, you can swing by there and grab it then
I can drop by your office friday sometime between 1:30 and 3:30. Where's your office?

Sanu

Smash Champion
wednesday :/ I usually work wednesdays. I'll try to make it out every other week I guess.
Blah! I guess we could alternate it every other week? But I suppose that won't really change anything.

Jack and I are coming for ze good times. Hopefully someone can come by and guide us :D or else no setups...>:|
Cool! I think Jack knows the way though ;D

--

btw guys, I forgot my controller at my place so Ima be few minutes late, sorry =P

Sanu

Smash Champion
actually my class ends at 4:20... probably wont be late lol!

see you guys there

Sanu

Smash Champion
ggs everyone, smashfest was a great success!!

Thanks for coming out to everyone who did ^-^

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
good game guys

glad to play you again josh
and great to see you again after forever flan!

Cool! I think Jack knows the way though ;D
I think he was just talking about the little driveway that goes closer to behind RCH cuz carrying his big tv from the parking lot is annoying lol

short arms + bad grip = fail :laugh:

Sanu

Smash Champion
Forgot to mention, someone forgot a pair of Ray-Ban prescription glasses. I took them with me and they are currently sitting in my room, so to whoever owns them... please claim them!

minishouts

Jack: nice playing you again, always fun. i still need to throw away my ego, i feel like i come off as a douche sometimes in terms of discussing player skill, blah!
James: You shouldn't get so down on yourself, you've gotten SO much better!! I've been there so I know how it is, work on your mental game so you won't have to struggle to get through the bad times :)
Flannigan: Did I spell that right? haha always nice seeing you!! I've missed you guys ;_; hilarious matches as always :p
Hao: You've improved a lot, good ****! Looking forward to playing Wayne now too =O liking the longer hair haha!
Clarence: Been so long since I've seen you, got an office and everything now ****! Brawl- is fun but it's freaking zany
Nick: That's right, I remembered your name :O fun matches, like I said there is something there.. screw your friends!! Come to the biweekly :p
Dylan: Making a cameo appearance!! Haha drunk Dylan is the best Dylan, take it easy on the booze though!!
Justin: Better than I thought!! We'll play more next week, come to the biweekly ;)
Skyline4lyf3: Thanks for coming out and nice meeting you! Hope you had fun with Brawl- haha!
Brett: If you even read this nice seeing you again haha

dvon21

Smash Apprentice
So have the Bi-weeklies at UOW started again?! Brawl and Melee, I normally just lurk the KW thread but if there's brawl me and a friend would be interested in playing!

jpak

Smash Lord
id be interested in brawl toooo
but does anyone bring a brawl setup there?

Sanu

Smash Champion
I don't personally bring a Brawl setup, but Clarence brings a Brawl- setup... note, this is not Brawl, but instead a Brawl modification. It's up to you guys from the Brawl community to step up and bring tvs and consoles for your own game

cuz the melee players aren't gonna do it haha

Sanu

Smash Champion
As of right now, the only tvs that are brought are used by melee players for melee, sans Clarence. That's the issue ;P

Skyline4lyf3

Smash Rookie
Hmmm I'll see if I can get a tv somehow, if any brawl players out there can contribute a tv, it would be greatly appreciated :)

Flan

Smash Journeyman
darn it Josh! you spelt my last name wrong :( FLANAGAN!

GGs to everyone I played! Would make shoutouts but they basicly consist of me say "You are awesome, stop ****** me so hard at smash!"

Riddlebox

Smash Journeyman
Word, good games everyone. Sorry it seemed like I was salty...I was feverish and I was kinda mad at myself too lol. No one to practice with to realize how **** people play D: so it hurts to be in matches with non CPUs lol. Hope to see more of you guys~ keep coming out.

Executor

Smash Apprentice
thursdays i can always be there at 5 (since i have class in the same building at 7) heh maybe even afterwards if it stays later than 10 too

jpak

Smash Lord
anyone want to play brawl?
im at columbia and albert
with wii and tv now thanks to infzy!

Dan-Da-Man

Smash Journeyman
Apparently the people at my apartment are ********, and they actually painted over my phone port, so I haven't had any internet for over a week now (finally got it fixed).

*reads last few pages*

Biweekly melee, but no brawl? :( Breakin' my heart here guys..

http://uwgamers.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1448&start=15
say you want a smash tournament, with enough requests they will host one!
k replied.

I can't offer bringing a TV (since the one we have is pretty unmovable), but I can bring a copy of brawl and laptop/recording junk, if anyone is interested.

I'm taking some killer classes this term (CS350, etc), so I'm not sure how much free time I'll have, especially since most of my courses have two midterms. Anyway, hope we can still have some brawl action, besides the once-a-term uwg tournament ;)

Sanu

Smash Champion
Biweekly melee, but no brawl? :( Breakin' my heart here guys.
Don't look at me, look at the KWCG Brawl community. STOP EXPECTING **** FROM US MELEE PLAYERS... ****!

Felt good getting that out of my system :bee:

Edit: And yes, I say this even if your post had no implications towards the Melee community. Step it up and do stuff for yourself!! ;O

anyone want to play brawl?
im at columbia and albert
with wii and tv now thanks to infzy!
Awesome! Hopefully you can make it to these smashfests with it ^-^

Sanu

Smash Champion
I'm totally coming; still only have one TV though, forgot my other one :p

Bring setups people! =)

Vauss

Smash Cadet
I may not show up this Thurs, caught a cold over the weekend that's still getting worse. Sorry, Hype, can you wait a bit to get your Wiimotes back? Either that, or just show up at my place for them

Top Bottom