• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ Smash@UWaterloo : A New Era ~

Sanu

Smash Champion
well assuming we start at 10 am, it'll probably finish by 5-6 but promising that is impossible. Just have to run the first one to figure it out.

Flan

Smash Journeyman
bi-weekly tournaments? Sign me up!!!!! Sadly, I will not be attending the first tournament due to it being the same day as a magic tournament (why god why). I'll be there whenever I can be there which won't be too often due to work scheduling.

Also, if somehow by a stroke of luck I can start attending these tournament, can I be on the panel? I have some experience in past panels :p

Quenk

Smash Apprentice
Biweekly? I'm in. I may miss the first one because of the magic tournament on the same day.

Sanu

Smash Champion
well should we have the first tournament this weekend then? the 18th? but wouldn't most people not be able to make it since it's the first weekend of school and all the students are leaving back to their parent's for the weekend?

Flan

Smash Journeyman
I may be able to make it this weekend if that's the plan. I'm currently working until 1:30 that morning but I can probably make my way to UW right after that so if the plan is Doubles, then singles, I can probably make it in time.

@Quenk: I'll see you there! ;) Apparently we have a lot less rounds this time too which is good

Quenk

Smash Apprentice
If it's the 18th, I'll be able to make it. I'll have 1 console + game that I can bring. I can also record some matches but I don't have enough splitters to record audio right now.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
If it's the 18th, then I could come but I probably won't b eable to enter cuz I work at like 430pm... =\

edit: what are the rulings to the mtg tourney?
extended? anyone can enter? lol
my used to be standard legal decks are like, 5 years outdated :laugh:

Vauss

Smash Cadet
Message to Brawlers:
One of you left a Wiimote at my apartment last week

Sanu

Smash Champion
Anyways, I actually want to go home this weekend so **** it; first one will be on the 25th, sorry mtg guys.

I'll make the topic soon, any name suggestions?

Flan

Smash Journeyman
If it's the 18th, then I could come but I probably won't b eable to enter cuz I work at like 430pm... =\

edit: what are the rulings to the mtg tourney?
extended? anyone can enter? lol
my used to be standard legal decks are like, 5 years outdated :laugh:
Oh, the 25th tournament is the pre-release tournament. Its sealed so you bring $25 and you get 6 packs of a set that isn't even out yet. Its pretty fun.

Anyways, I actually want to go home this weekend so **** it; first one will be on the 25th, sorry mtg guys.

I'll make the topic soon, any name suggestions?
Looks like I won't be at this one then. I'll be sure to make it to the next one then.

Sanu

Smash Champion
So when do people want to run THIS event then? I only have one tv with me but we can definitely get some games going at RCH this week, I'm free on Wednesday and Thursday :)

infomon

Smash Scientist
i'd be up for bawrlin' somebody sometime, but my schedule's a bit of a mess. perhaps a thursday sometime. I have a small-ish tv that I could *lend* to someone if they want to do the work of actually bringing it to events; I don't have a car and live too far from campus for it to be practical, lolz. Also I have a wii that I could lend someone if they want a wii......

but y'all should stop playin vidja gamez and do ur schoolwerk :p

Sanu

Smash Champion
alright, hao is free thursday too. so we'll get together thursday at rch on the second floor around 5 or 6, ill bring a melee setup :)

Sanu

Smash Champion
graaah stuck in needles hall, line up is way too long D:

@Andy duuuuude you should come to the biweekly too, confirm and ****!!

Sanu

Smash Champion
Anyone up for melee today? I'm completely free and should be cleaning my room but eh

Quenk

Smash Apprentice
<_< If something is happening tomorrow, I'll drop by for a bit. Once we know which day we'll stick with I'll sort out stuff.

Vauss

Smash Cadet
Vauss when can I get my wiimote
You around tomorrow or Friday? If you can meet me in my office, anytime those two days works. Alternatively, I'll be at the UWG booth on Clubs days, you can swing by there and grab it then

Top Bottom