• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ Smash@UWaterloo : A New Era ~

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
yo i just realised there's a prerelease event for scars of mirrodin i GUELPH LOL

i'm pretty happy and i'm trying to get work off to go x)
dang i haven't been to one since darksteel x)

the memoriessssssssssss

EWC

Smash Ace
I won't be able to make it today; Too many assignments. I'll be sure to get started on stuff earlier so I can make it next week.

Sanu

Smash Champion
What a great turn out!! Awesome matches everyone :)

I'm going to print out copies of the board URL and give them out to people at the next event, make it easier to find the thread haha. They'll just have to deal with typing in a whole bunch of numbers loool

Dan-Da-Man

Smash Journeyman
I won't be able to make it today; Too many assignments. I'll be sure to get started on stuff earlier so I can make it next week.
^Ugh, this. I got 4 assignments due next week too, but I'll try to come around if you guys are doing anything.

It'd be pretty cool to record some matches vs Hype/Shifu since none were recorded last uwg tourney I was at :(

I'm going to print out copies of the board URL and give them out to people at the next event, make it easier to find the thread haha. They'll just have to deal with typing in a whole bunch of numbers loool
http://tinyurl.com/uwsmash

Sanu

Smash Champion
^Ugh, this. I got 4 assignments due next week too, but I'll try to come around if you guys are doing anything.

It'd be pretty cool to record some matches vs Hype/Shifu since none were recorded last uwg tourney I was at :(

http://tinyurl.com/uwsmash
was already ahead of you on this but i didnt want to go the extra mile to explaining myself lol

jpak

Smash Lord
I can bring his Wii + Brawl, just can't bring his TV unless I get a ride there

Dan-Da-Man

Smash Journeyman
Oh yes, I definitely wanna get @ that Sonic again ;)

I can bring recording equipment (gamebridge + laptop) if anyone is interested, and assuming I have time to stop by >_>

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
LOL *shrugs*

my gf came home and i went out to lunch with her instead LOL

sighs.

I probably would've came like 40th out of like 30 people :laugh:
nah i'm not that bad LOL but i honestly have no idea how i would've faired =P

Sanu

Smash Champion
haha whatevv. just wanna smashy smashy, tomorrows an assignment day though D:

Cohen

Smash Apprentice
Justt wondering is there some admition fee? Or is it just for fun? and pleaseeeeeeee bring brawl i'd be down.

Dan-Da-Man

Smash Journeyman
I don't think there's going to be enough people to charge an entry fee and run a tournament (unless you're implying a fee to pay for resources). Either way, I think you're good, heh.

If you guys have a brawl setup, I'll pop by RCH sometime tomorrow ;)

Vauss

Smash Cadet
See, somebody has to bring a Brawl setup for that. Personally, I'll have the game with me, and I can trade with somebody's Wii, as I'll can bring a Cube as well, but if I do that, it will be for Brawl-, not Brawl.

ShiFu

Smash Cadet
I might join you guys to learn some more melee xD and leave at the same time as last week.

About the brawl setup though, Sanuzi did mention that he would be able to bring infzy's TV as a brawl setup... but of course, he needs the TV. So I'm suggesting that jpak hands over infzy's TV to Sanuzi so that brawl can happen on these days... with the permission of infzy, of course. :)

jpak

Smash Lord
About the brawl setup though, Sanuzi did mention that he would be able to bring infzy's TV as a brawl setup... but of course, he needs the TV. So I'm suggesting that jpak hands over infzy's TV to Sanuzi so that brawl can happen on these days... with the permission of infzy, of course. :)
When'd he say that?

infomon

Smash Scientist
infzy's permission for anything that involves bawrl is granted. ;)

bawrl bawrl bawrl

I'ma try to show up today and hope that someone is bawrlin some :o

bawwwwwwwwwwwwwrl

Top Bottom