• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ Smash@UWaterloo : A New Era ~

Dan-Da-Man

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, if there's a brawl setup, I'll definitely come (and bring recording jazz)
I could try some melee too, but it's been 2-3 years since I've even loaded up that game.. I'll probably be too slow to wavedash ^^;

Dan-Da-Man

Smash Journeyman
mrrrrrrf nevermind, I can't make it anymore..... I had a nap instead of doing my assignment >.<

next week tho!
Missed out on a few good games, but no worries.

I gotta practice offline more (I'm too slow), and bring a working SD card next week so I can save some matches aha..

ShiFu

Smash Cadet
GGs DDM as well as whoever else I played with.

Thanks very much to Sanuzi for letting us use a setup for brawl!!!!!!!!!!!!! <- lots of exclamation marks = very thankful :)

Mysteek

Smash Cadet
Peak attendance was 20 people this week, wow guys. GGs. =] This Saturday's tournament will be pretty fun.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Thanks for coming out everyone! ggs and all. sorry if i came off as a douche to anyone, i have no excuses for my behavior!! freedom from ones ego is something to strive towards

tourney should be amazingly fun :)

Dan-Da-Man

Smash Journeyman
How was the Melee tourney guys? If there's enough push (8+ people) for a brawl tourney biweekly, I'd be down for it. But if not, it's cool. I noticed on the uwg site, there's a scheduled brawl and melee tourney for after classes (and just before exams), so that's something to look forward too :3

Might be able to make this Thursday, pending finishing assignments, etc.

And GGs Shifu, good to see someone who's skilled with more than 1 character ;)

Kada

Smash Journeyman
It's a real shame I didn't know about this a year ago. I've been wanting to get back into Melee for ages. I'll be seeing you guys on Thursday. ^_^

Sanu

Smash Champion
also hype @ the return of luke!! <3

still gonna stick with ganon? :p

Kada

Smash Journeyman
also hype @ the return of luke!! <3

still gonna stick with ganon? :p
You know it. I'm not going to play anyone else. I want to focus exclusively on getting better with Ganon. ^_^

I can also bring along a setup, by the way. The T.V kind of sucks, but hey, it works.

infomon

Smash Scientist
I have a tiny tv that only has co-ax input; if anyone has that adapter for gamecube/wii, let me know!! more setups = yay

also, I'll be picking up another tv this weekend (with normal inputs). It's not huge but not really portable. Does anyone think they could realistically bring it to these smash events? cuz I can't bring tv's to the events but aside from that I have no use for them lol.

Vauss

Smash Cadet
I have a tiny tv that only has co-ax input; if anyone has that adapter for gamecube/wii, let me know!! more setups = yay

also, I'll be picking up another tv this weekend (with normal inputs). It's not huge but not really portable. Does anyone think they could realistically bring it to these smash events? cuz I can't bring tv's to the events but aside from that I have no use for them lol.

The SLC guy sells the coax adapter, that's where I got mine (my TV only takes coax as well). If you like, you could leave your non portable TV with me, my office is in EIT, it's only like a 2min walk to the RCH

infomon

Smash Scientist
oh awesome.... k if I'm able to get my tv then I'll PM you about dropping it off.... man you have an office in EIT? that's sweet.... my fav building on campus.

Dan-Da-Man

Smash Journeyman
Got a couple assignments, so I might not make it - all depends how productive I am today.
If I can, I'll bring a working sd so we can actually save some (Brawl) matches.

And thanks again Sanuzi for the brawl setup last week; too awesome ;__;

ShiFu

Smash Cadet
Might come to this but I have assignments as well... maybe I'll just do my assignments there.

... that'd never work.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Might come to this but I have assignments as well... maybe I'll just do my assignments there.

... that'd never work.
I'm gonna be doing that but I don't suggest it :laugh:

Got a couple assignments, so I might not make it - all depends how productive I am today.
If I can, I'll bring a working sd so we can actually save some (Brawl) matches.

And thanks again Sanuzi for the brawl setup last week; too awesome ;__;
No problem :p can't just have you guys standing around doing nothing, i'd feel terrible. As angry as i sometimes seem on the boards, i'll always have a soft spot in person :laugh:

only if enough of you show up though, school got dat vice grip

infomon

Smash Scientist
I'm coming tomorrowwwww for any bawrrrlllliiiiin that might be happeninnnn

tho I'm going out for dinner with a friend so I might be showing up late, like 6:30 late, hopefully maybe someone will still be there?

:054:

Quenk

Smash Apprentice
Bleh. Can't make it tomorrow. Let me know if anyone's hosting over the weekend.

Kada

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, I'm going to be a little late in coming out, I've got an online test I have to take once I get home from a saxophone lesson at 4:30. I'll be there as soon as I'm finished, though.

Dan-Da-Man

Smash Journeyman
Gah, I tried to blaze through assignments but there was just too much work today; sorry guys :( I've still got a ways to go too before I can rest tonight ^^;

Next week and the week after I got midterms, so coming might be out of the question, but it might not. I'll try to make it if I can. I still want a piece of z's Sonic! :'O

Vauss

Smash Cadet
Well, it's not my fault you didn't want to use it, and took it off. In public no less

Top Bottom