• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ Smash@UWaterloo : A New Era ~

Sanu

Smash Champion
does anyone know david's contact information? i never got his cell phone or msn and haven't seen him in so long D:

Sanu

Smash Champion
fyi to all, there will smash in rch TODAY, second floor

as for tomorrow, that's up to you guys since I'm not going to be around. Luke has a TV in Clarence's and there seems to be enough interest, so it could work out :)

Kada

Smash Journeyman
If anyone else is going to be there tomorrow, I know we could have at least two setups. I've got one in Clarence's office, and I'm pretty sure he's got one lying around in there too. I'm down for tomorrow if everyone else is. Is there anybody else that brings setups besides Josh, Myself and Clarence?

I'll also probably end up swinging by after class tonight to see if anyone's still around at 9:00. If you guys are still going to be there, I'll see you then. =)

Vauss

Smash Cadet
I can show up for the beginning, but I have other plans tomorrow night

Dan-Da-Man

Smash Journeyman
Gah, you guys are killin me here x___x got a huge midterm 7-9pm tonight... and I'll be free tomorrow after I hand in all my assignments at noon. I'd offer to have brawls at my place Friday, but it's like 25-30 minute walk from uw (@ regina) and I'm sure people have better things to do Friday than be out walking for an hour ^^

Kada

Smash Journeyman
I got a little sidetracked, so I wont be there for the start, but I'll show up tonight if anyone's there.

Edit: you know what? I just remembered I have a midterm today. xD Whoops. Sorry guys, I'll have to pass for this week.

Sanu

Smash Champion
So who's actually coming to this tomorrow? Need that practice!

Dan-Da-Man

Smash Journeyman
I'll come by for some ggs if you guys are running a brawl setup.
I wouldn't want to embarrass myself by trying melee teams and letting down my partner again :p

Sick avatar btw ;)

Dan-Da-Man

Smash Journeyman
Wow, missed a chance for friendlies with Hype again T__T
I'm not gonna lie, I was so tired after classes today I fell asleep and just woke up >_>;

Jono

Smash Apprentice
Couldn't show up because I somehow slept through everything today(12pm - 9pm), ended up missing 2 classes.

Can't show up for tournament due to engineering competition :/

jpak

Smash Lord
if any one wants to play brawl this weekend pm me
my place is a 12 minute walk from DC

Acidile

Smash Journeyman
k me and reggie want to play, and we're missing the video cord on our setup. Anyone want to play / have an AV cord / I can drive etc etc.

Sanu

Smash Champion
right, this thing is happening this week. Hoping to see a bunch of people!

Dan-Da-Man

Smash Journeyman
Got a midterm that ends at 6:30 Thursday, so I'll definitely be down for some games after that fiasco if you're all still playing then. Until then, *heads back into cave to study* = .=

Kada

Smash Journeyman
I have to work thursday night, and then afterwards I have a show I'm going to. I don't work until 6:15 though, so I'll probably stick around until about 6:00-ish. =)

EWC

Smash Ace
I will attend this Thursday, assuming that I manage to finish my assignments in a timely manner.

Top Bottom