• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
100% real to be sure, every attempt to prove it that it was fake failed which made it grows legit every time.

I remember that some people pointed that pichu's size is too big, but it was matched when you checked the pichu's size in other screenshots. I hope that "pichu is too big!" as our next "shulk is just photoshopped little mac" meme.

Pichu

Hits the Big Time!

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Oh yeah, Phosphora hasn't had her assist trophy shown yet, hasn't she?
Many said she wasn't shown at all. Then again, she was a pretty rare Assist Trophy in s4. Magnus is missing too. I always had the thoughts that some ATs aren't there due to having voices. Theoretically, considering Phosphora and Magnus are ATs again and since you could hit them, their voices probably need updating, or at least them having to add a KO'd voice if Nintendo focused on little details.
Alas, I focus on Phosphora and Medusa only as far as wanting what playable KI characters go, and I had beautiful ideas for what Phosphora's style could be. <3

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Come on guys, clearly this whole :ultsheik: debacle is just them trying to keep Shiek's identity, one of the most well kept secrets in gaming history, a mystery.

It's :ultluigi:.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Many said she wasn't shown at all. Then again, she was a pretty rare Assist Trophy in s4. Magnus is missing too. I always had the thoughts that some ATs aren't there due to having voices. Theoretically, considering Phosphora and Magnus are ATs again and since you could hit them, their voices probably need updating, or at least them having to add a KO'd voice if Nintendo focused on little details.
Alas, I focus on Phosphora and Medusa only as far as wanting what playable KI characters go, and I had beautiful ideas for what Phosphora's style could be. <3
Pretty sure you could KO Magnus in Smash 4, and I think Phosphora could too.
But yeah, I would love Kid Icarus representation, whether it be Medusa, Virdi, Magnus, or Phosphora. Though if I could pick any Kid Icarus character, I'd go for my boy, Hades.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I heard Medusa talk. Now my interest peaks. :ultpit:
I'm just waiting for the moment for whenever she and/or Phosphora are announced playable.
Phosphora before Viridi/Medusa/Hades...Magnus would have a better shot at getting in before them than she does
I know nothing about Kid Icarus Uprising.
Time for you to fix that up
Whereas we do know Sakurai's using fan requests, particularly for echoes, and I haven't seen Medusa on the charts, and the Kid Icarus character I have seen is Viridi (who from what I hear, would not make for an echo).
Us Viridi supporters managed to make solutions for her to be an echo or atleast a semi (one of them being her getting aged up)

WolfCypher

Smash Lord
NNID
WolfCypher
Switch FC
4999 6039 1484
On the topic of whether or not Nintendo is running out of first party character additions for Smash Bros., I won't lie, the pool is quite obviously smaller than it used to be. That being said, the pool is far from non-existent. It's still a pool, after all, and not a puddle. It may not be an Olympic-sized swimming pool, but it's still a small-scale suburban above-ground pool to be sure.

Analogies aside, I figured I'd just use this as a jumping off point to talk about some Nintendo-owned characters that I'd personally like to see added in the future, whether it be in Ultimate as DLC or in future games. Note that it isn't necessarily an exhaustive list of viable, non-bottom-of-the-barrel Nintendo newcomers, but just some of my preferred picks. There are just some franchises I'm not itching to get a newcomer for, but very well could, like Kirby or Xenoblade Chronicles. As well, not all viable newcomers for a series will be mentioned. Once again, they're just my preferred picks. I'll also leave out retro characters entirely, as they're chosen for completely different reasons.

One big one is the Super Mario franchise. Yeah, it has a lot of characters in Smash already (especially when including folks like Yoshi and Wario), but it's literally Nintendo's biggest video game franchise (though it's beaten out as a multimedia franchise by Pokémon). Like it or not, you have to admit...Mario's C-Listers are much bigger deals than most franchises' A-Listers.

Though currently disconfirmed for Ultimate (but hey, maybe DLC), Captain Toad is absolutely a big deal. Toads in general are pop culture icons to a degree to which most characters on the roster dream of reaching. As well, there is Waluigi, controversial as he may be to some. People like to use the "spin-off exclusive" argument, but it truly doesn't matter. You're lying to yourself if you think Waluigi isn't iconic. The Mario Kart franchise alone eclipses most other Nintendo franchises multiple times over, to say nothing of the other sports and party titles.

As well, Luigi's Mansion itself could provide future newcomers. The franchise is more than viable now, having soon-to-be three main series titles, an upcoming remake of the first title, and an arcade spin-off made by Capcom. I don't think it's too far fetched to think a character like Professor E. Gadd (perhaps as a duo of sorts with Polterpup?) or King Boo could make for compelling a newcomer in the future.

For Donkey Kong Country, there are still quite a few characters who could work well in Smash. Dixie Kong could work either as a Diddy semi-clone, or as a full newcomer with a grappling moveset using her hair. Funky Kong is also incredibly popular, and could be added as a somewhat easy Donkey Kong semi-clone with a much more bodacious take on the great ape's moveset, all while doing some radical surfboard tricks for aerials. Plus, Flame Runner Final Smash. Do it, Sakurai.

I'll admit I'm not the biggest fan of The Legend of Zelda. I like it well enough, but outside of Link's Awakening, the franchise has never grabbed me to any meaningful extent. That being said, there is one type of character I'd definitely love to see in Smash from Zelda, and that's a Goron character, like Daruk. Gorons are an incredibly recurring Zelda race, and are so visually different from the rest of the current Zelda fighters. Add onto that another good super-heavyweight contender and a good reason to finally add a Death Mountain stage, and Daruk could just be really neat, I think. He's the Goron Champion, after all. Plus his trailer could have a stinger at the end of him running away from Duck Hunt, Wolf, and Isabelle.

Of course, Pokémon is a huge deal. I've been a Pokémon fan for basically my entire life, but I fully acknowledge the fact that a lot of my favorites (Chandelure, Marowak, Klefki, Ribombee, Qwilfish, Castform, etc) stand no chance at ever being included due to not being from the most recent generation. Granted, I'm still always excited to see whatever new Pokémon gets added in each game. Hell, Greninja was an amazing surprise last time due to being my Kalosian starter of choice. Pokémon will always be a hype bringer, and like Xenoblade and Fire Emblem, not keeping a static cast means there will always be characters to add without feeling excessive or undeserved.

Like Pokémon, Fire Emblem is a franchise that gets steady releases but lacks a static cast, meaning there are always characters to add without feeling tacked on. Once again like Pokémon, I know a lot of my favorites will likely never get added due to not being main lords (Merric, Tiki, Minerva, Hardin, Virion, Tobin, Mae, Silque, Saber...the list goes on for a while). That being said, Celica is a character I'd love to see, and is currently my most wanted character that isn't yet playable. Smash has kind of shown a disproportionate amount of love to Gaiden in the past anyway, and with Shadows of Valentia having been a success, I wouldn't rule her out just yet. Plus then I'd have my three favorite lords in Smash: Chrom, Celica, and Marth.

Though, I also wouldn't completely rule out Caeda. She doesn't have a huge shot, but I wouldn't call her odds completely non-existent. She's not the main lord of her games (Marth is), but she's incredibly important to the Archanea saga and is incredibly well liked among the fanbase. Plus, Lucina is a Lord in name only in Awakening anyway, so there's some leeway. Pegasus Knights are also one of the most iconic classes in the franchise, and Caeda is arguably the single most iconic one. Plus I mean hey, we'd get Cherami Leigh to voice a character in Smash, and that's a great bonus.

As a franchise, Punch-Out!! doesn't get a lot of newcomer discussion, sadly. However, the series offers some neat options to join the fight alongside Little Mac. Personally, I'd love it if Glass Joe, one of gaming's most iconic jobbers, were to get in as Smash's total joke fighter, more than even Pichu. He'd be added as a Little Mac echo, with his gangly physique and poor posture making him hunch over, keeping him in line with Mac's body size. However, there is one key difference: he's a balanced Little Mac. That's right, he's just as bad on the ground as he is in the air. :p

Finally, as far as new franchises are concerned, as much as I'd love to see Code Name: S.T.E.A.M. or The Legendary Starfy get characters, that is probably a pipe dream at this point. That being said, two new franchises stand out to me as far as being good additions: Rhythm Heaven and ARMS. Characters like the Chorus Kids and Spring Man would be worthwhile additions, and by no means scraping the bottom of the barrel.

So all in all, those are the Nintendo additions I can see future Smash games adding that have chances that at least exist, and are additions that I'd personally like. A shallower pool is still a pool, after all. But obviously I'm more than content with the current offerings. I've got Chrom now, after all.
I wanted to reply to this when I first read it, but I was at work and using my phone.

I feel like the people who are concerned with a smaller pool to pull from for newcomers are only thinking of relevant characters and new faces from newly released franchises. There are still a lot of characters that would make excellent additions despite either being "one-note", or no longer relevant. Oppossum went into a long post you can read in this reply, but in case I may, I want to make this into one of these games:

What characters would you want as DLC who are completely irrelevant (Geno incoming...)

I immediately thought of Micaiah from Radiant Dawn (the era of Fire Emblem that's no in style), Wolf Link (Twilight Princess being soooo over; how he wasn't AT LEAST Link's FS in Brawl is baffling), and Blaziken (the 3rd Gen missed the bus; I shudder to think the potential RS Pokemon would have been wasted on another Pichu Plusle & Minun in Brawl).

Or would you only want DLC of current characters from recent games?

I_DON'T_KNOW_YOU!

Smash Journeyman
Our buddy NGameTheCube seems to know some people who have sources who say Kencineroar is it for base roster-

Last edited:

AugustusB

Smash Champion
So, just a quick tally but:

Does everyone more or less agree that the Ken leak is real? We haven't talked about it basically since it came out, and the general consensus seems to be "It's real".

Just curious, since we don't really talk about it(Not that there's much TO talk about)
I remember stating back when I first saw it as 90% legit and 10% against it, personally.

But truly looking at it again with fresher eyes and a clearer mind (and remembering the nefarious Palutena leak) Its a really convincing leak.

I know I am not alone in saying this, but of all the potential characters to leak, why Ken? It feels staged to me. Especially with all the talk of Ken and Incineroar during that time.

So for me, until I see Ken in a video with sound I can't trust it 100%.

Also you know, ALL LEAKS ARE BULL**** TIL PROVEN TRUE.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Like everyone in the gunvolt series, she was actually A CUTE ANIME LOLI.

Seriously, why the **** is everything in that series motivated by the machinations of little girls.
Part of that can be blamed on Inti making Gal*Gun to help set bread on the table. If it helps you feel better, Blaster Master Zero's plot boils down to "it's all the mutants' fault, genocide the evil ********".

The lesson we can take from this is that Sakurai is a fickle god and ultimately it is only he who decides whether a character shall be blessed with a unique moveset or cursed to retain another's for all eternity.

Roll the die and hope for the best.
Or, at the very least, eventually get enough in his good graces to change up a few moves. :ultluigi::ultganondorf::ultfalco:

Question: Do you think we'll have another ballot?
YES!

Long answer: I'm certain there will be one, although I suspect it'll be in a year or so from now, since they'd need to push out planned DLC first.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Pretty sure you could KO Magnus in Smash 4, and I think Phosphora could too.
But yeah, I would love Kid Icarus representation, whether it be Medusa, Virdi, Magnus, or Phosphora. Though if I could pick any Kid Icarus character, I'd go for my boy, Hades.
Hades getting in would make me not give a **** about Kid Icarus and Smash being in the same canon universe if it means more of their dead characters get in the game

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
What a weird speculation cycle. I'm used to years of waiting but now at most we've been waiting a year. And we know most of everything right now, with a third to a quarter left to be shown.

This isn't how it used to be! Where's the year of agonizing over Miiverse pictures? And another year of slowly going insane waiting for DLC and holding pitchfork mobs over the ballot?

Potato_

Smash Lord
What a weird speculation cycle. I'm used to years of waiting but now at most we've been waiting a year. And we know most of everything right now, with a third to a quarter left to be shown.

This isn't how it used to be! Where's the year of agonizing over Miiverse pictures? And another year of slowly going insane waiting for DLC and holding pitchfork mobs over the ballot?
Waiting all day for a picture of Luigi's nose...
Ah the memories.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Both types of Smash waiting hurts for no reason

Noipoi

Howdy!

This is my first full Smash hype season on this website.

Something tells me I got lucky this time.

WolfCypher

Smash Lord
NNID
WolfCypher
Switch FC
4999 6039 1484
I missed out on those days it seem, cause I would have been joygasming all over the boards the day Lucario was confirmed.

Last edited:

amazonevan19

Smash Ace
I wasn't fully on these boards during the smash 4 cycle. I remember the agonizing wait after the smash ballot was finished up and the aggravating radio silence from Nintendo. Good times.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend

I still can't believe the guy who thought Pichu was the final DLC has stopped doing anything of note after I got back here.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Phosphora before Viridi/Medusa/Hades...Magnus would have a better shot at getting in before them than she does
Generally my focus on who should be playable... it's kinda like this. In terms of who I like, Phosphora comes first, then Medusa, but if I wanted to be more realistic, Medusa over anyone else due to her history and iconic status, and then Phosphora. I keep bringing Phosphora up because well, there's a lot of things to consider. Assist Trophy she is, we've seen her fight in KIU and has potential movesets, though I do have an interesting view on how she should be done.

I do feel nervous about what others would think, but regarding Magnus and Hades, I am ultimately against them being playable. That don't mean ppl shouldn't still want em at least. I do prefer Hades as a boss or just an Assist Trophy who provides distractions and annoyances, better than Resetti of course.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Hades getting in would make me not give a **** about Kid Icarus and Smash being in the same canon universe if it means more of their dead characters get in the game
Uhh... have you found the secret after the credits? Hades is still alive at the end of the game.

Potato_

Smash Lord
You think that was bad? You should've been here the day Lucario was confirmed.
I spent Smash 4 over on Reddit so I have an idea of what went down.

However I can't lie and say I'm not interested in seeing what this place was like during that specific reveal.

Flyboy

Smash Hero
Here's a thing. Say we do get 108 stages. The last 5 stages are all from new series and they all get characters with them. What and who are they?
Isaac (Golden Sun) - Venus Lighthouse
Neku Sakuraba (The World Ends With You) - Scramble Crossing
Rhythm Reporter (Rhythm Heaven) - Remix 10
Ayumi Tachibana (Famicom Detective Club) - Ushimitsu High School
Phoenix Wright (Ace Attorney) - Courtroom No. 4

Big dreams.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
I'm warming up to Wario with gold overall buttons, but I was kind of hoping for Wario with pink shoes.
5a9acc26349d7.jpg

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
It's been a long day of losing to various dragon quest bosses, I should check the blog--

Oh... oh my.
Every time I come back there's a new reason to avoid the thread for a bit.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Here's a thing. Say we do get 108 stages. The last 5 stages are all from new series and they all get characters with them. What and who are they?
Joker and Joker's Pimp Attic (Persona 5)
Doomguy and the UAC Facility/Hell
Master Chief and Blood Gulch
Incineroar and Magikarp Festival
Vault Boy and Diamond City

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Hmm

Day 1:

Geno

First DLC pack:

Rex and Pyra
Spring Man
Skull Kid
Impa

2nd DLC pack:

Isaac
Dixie Kong
Lip
Octolings

3rd DLC pack:
Shadow
Banjo
Crash
Rayman

something like this could work
It could work, but would also be disappointing overall. Characters like Skull Kid, Impa, and Lip aren't DLC picks. DLC picks need to be absolutely hype inducing, and therefore must be either prominent in a prominent series, a headliner of a popular series not in Smash, or be a third party.

Here's what I'd imagine seasons going like:

To start, our final roster is made up of Ken, Incineroar, and Steve.

Seasons are released about every six months, and include five characters each alongside stages for most, if not all of them, assist trophies, items, ect. I don't know much about pricing for fighting game seasons, but I imagine they'd cost anywhere from $20 - $30 per season.

Shorly after release (free for those with Nintendo Online): Geno or Sora

Season 1: The Latecomers ("These characters just barely missed the cut for Smash Brothers Ultimate, but we're excited to bring them to you now!") (Summer 2019)
Characters:
- Rex and Pyra
- Spring Man
- Octolings
- Banjo & Kazooie
- Geno or Sora & Roxas (whichever one wasn't shortly after release)

Stages:
- Argentum Trade Guild
- ARMS Arena
- Deepsea Metro
- Click Clock Wood
- Dive to the Heart/Star Road

Assists:
- Zeke
- Twintelle
- Pearl and Marina
- Mumbo
- Riku

Season 2 : New Horizons ("New series bring new challengers, stages, and more to Smash Brothers Ultimate!") (Winter 2019)
Characters:
- Isaac and Felix
- Chorus Men
- Lloyd Irving
- Dante
- Yu Narukami or Joker

Stages:
- Venus Lighthouse
- Rhythm Heaven (similar to Warioware)
- Tales of stage
- DMC stage
- Shadow World or Sae's Palace

Assists:
- Menardi and Saturos
- Tibby
- Kratos Aurion
- Trish
- Yosuke or Futaba

Season 3: Long Time Coming ("Patience is a virtue, and after waiting a long time these characters finally get their chance in Smash Brothers Ultimate!") (Summer 2020)
Characters:
- Paper Mario
- Dixie Kong
- Bandana Waddle Dee
- Tails
- Rayman and Globlox

Stages:
- Hooktail Castle
- Sunset Shore
- Dedede's Palace
- Chemical Plant Zone
- Castle in the Clouds

Assists:
- Kooper
- Funky Kong
- Adeleine
- Silver
- Rabbids

Season 4: The Fan Favorites (*occurs after a second Smash Ballot that occurred following the announcement of Season 3) ("You voted for these characters to have their chance in Smash Brother Ultimate, and here they are!") (Winter/Spring 2021)
Characters (speculated):
- Waluigi
- Lyn or Edelgard
- Arle Nadja
- Erdrick
- Crash Bandicoot and Coco Bandicoot

Stages:
- Mario Stadium
- Ostia Castle
- Puyo Puyo
- Charlock Castle
- Cortex's Laboratory

Assists:
- Spike
- Tiki
- Puyo Puyo character
- Slime
- Crunch Bandicoot

Works out to 102 characters total when all is said and done.

Here's the roster visualized:
Ultimate + Predictions + DLC Roster.png

You tell me this wouldn't be a great final roster.

Last edited:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Our buddy NGameTheCube seems to know some people who have sources who say Kencineroar is it for base roster-
Man. If only we had been prepared for this with, like... A hint. Something we could have deduced from official merchandise through deductive reasoning.

Something where we don't think *outside* the box so much as *around* the box.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Steve: New World
Isaac: Venus Lighthouse
Slime: Dragon Quest Stage (I haven't played Dragon Quest, so idk)
Chrous Men: Remix 10
Crash Bandicoot: N. Sanity Beach

Those are imo, the most likely new franchises for Smash. Couldn't think of any more aside from them.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I do prefer Hades as a boss or just an Assist Trophy who provides distractions and annoyances, better than Resetti of course.
I honestly think Hades makes a lot more sense as a boss then he would an assist trophy especially if we take the theme and concept of Spirits alone which Hades feeds off of. I'm honestly really hoping he's an recurring antagonist with the actual Big Bad behind everything that he works for and he had hired :ultbowser::ultbowserjr::ultganondorf::ultkingdedede::ultkrool::ultmewtwo::ultridley::ultwolf: to collect spirits for them.

At the same time hoping Medusa is actually the leader only to be betrayed by :ultganondorf: but :ultbowser: doesn't trust him and convinces some to side with him while some of the others sides with Ganondorf. I'm thinking.

Team Bowser: :ultbowserjr::ultkrool:Medusa (He convinces her to join him and that he can be trusted, that and she wants revenge on Ganondorf for betraying her)
Team Ganondorf: :ultmewtwo::ultridley::ultwolf:

:ultkingdedede:on the other hand though is really on no one's side and does things on his own. Kinda like Augus from Asura's Wrath.

Even then I could imagine Sakurai still working out on Hades being an recurring antagonist even if taking the latter route.

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
It could work, but would also be disappointing overall. Characters like Skull Kid, Impa, and Lip aren't DLC picks. DLC picks need to be absolutely hype inducing, and therefore must be either prominent in a prominent series, a headliner of a popular series not in Smash, or be a third party.

Here's what I'd imagine seasons going like:

To start, our final roster is made up of Ken, Incineroar, and Steve.

Seasons are released about every six months, and include five characters each alongside stages for most, if not all of them, assist trophies, items, ect. I don't know much about pricing for fighting game seasons, but I imagine they'd cost anywhere from $20 - $30 per season.

Shorly after release (free for those with Nintendo Online): Geno or Sora

Season 1: The Latecomers ("These characters just barely missed the cut for Smash Brothers Ultimate, but we're excited to bring them to you now!") (Summer 2019)
Characters:
- Rex and Pyra
- Spring Man
- Octolings
- Banjo & Kazooie
- Geno or Sora & Roxas (whichever one wasn't shortly after release)

Stages:
- Argentum Trade Guild
- ARMS Arena
- Deepsea Metro
- Click Clock Wood
- Dive to the Heart/Star Road

Assists:
- Zeke
- Twintelle
- Pearl and Marina
- Mumbo
- Riku

Season 2 : New Horizons ("New series bring new challengers, stages, and more to Smash Brothers Ultimate!") (Winter 2019)
Characters:
- Isaac and Felix
- Chorus Men
- Lloyd Irving
- Dante
- Yu Narukami or Joker

Stages:
- Venus Lighthouse
- Rhythm Heaven (similar to Warioware)
- Tales of stage
- DMC stage
- Shadow World or Sae's Palace

Assists:
- Menardi and Saturos
- Tibby
- Kratos Aurion
- Trish
- Yosuke or Futaba

Season 3: Long Time Coming ("Patience is a virtue, and after waiting a long time these characters finally get their chance in Smash Brothers Ultimate!") (Summer 2020)
Characters:
- Paper Mario
- Dixie Kong
- Bandana Waddle Dee
- Tails
- Rayman and Globlox

Stages:
- Hooktail Castle
- Sunset Shore
- Dedede's Palace
- Chemical Plant Zone
- Castle in the Clouds

Assists:
- Kooper
- Funky Kong
- Adeleine
- Silver
- Rabbids

Season 4: The Fan Favorites (*occurs after a second Smash Ballot that occurred following the announcement of Season 3) ("You voted for these characters to have their chance in Smash Brother Ultimate, and here they are!") (Winter/Spring 2021)
Characters (speculated):
- Waluigi
- Lyn or Edelgard
- Arle Nadja
- Erdrick
- Crash Bandicoot and Coco Bandicoot

Stages:
- Mario Stadium
- Ostia Castle
- Puyo Puyo
- Charlock Castle
- Cortex's Laboratory

Assists:
- Spike
- Tiki
- Puyo Puyo character
- Slime
- Crunch Bandicoot

You tell me this wouldn't be a great final roster.
There's no way Goro isn't the P5 assist trophy, unless he's an echo for Joker

Also Arle wouldn't fit in Fan Favorites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom