• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperNintendoKid

Smash Lord
So probably another "opening the flood gates" question, but from each of the series in Smash that are your favorites/have the most experience with, what is your least favorite game from that series?
:ultmario: mario 64. while it is a good game as is all mario games i've played, out all them, mario 64 has aged pretty bad in terms of controls
:ultryu: street fighter 1, bad controls, really hard to pull off special moves
:ultsonic: Sonic Boom: Rise of lyric, literally the only sonic game i actually dislike, and i've played pretty much all of the sonic games (sonic 06 is a guilty pleasure)
:ultpikachu: the entirety of pokemon mystery dungeon, just not my kind of game
:ultvillager: amiibo festival, nuff said
:ultzelda: four swords adventures, i didn't enjoy the gimmick all that much

D

Deleted member

So probably another "opening the flood gates" question, but from each of the series in Smash that are your favorites/have the most experience with, what is your least favorite game from that series?
:ultryu: -> Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers - Yes. I actually bought that game. For $40 buckaroos. I thought, "hey, this might as well be the only Street Fighter we might get" and then LO AND BEHOLD, 12 Street Fighter games and 30th Anniversary Collection exists. Now that's what I call "woah nelly".

:ultyoshi: -> Yoshi's Island DS - Played it, then completely forgot all about it. Least memorable Yoshi game I've played, but at least I'll give it a one-up over... New Island.

:ultness: -> EarthBound Zero/Beginnings - Memorable music, locales, enemies, but it's very much hampered by the core fundamentals and mechanics the game had. I get that it was a NES RPG, but maaaan, was EarthBound on the SNES a HUGE upgrade.

:ultcloud: -> Final Fantasy XIII and Final Fantasy XV - First, let's start with XIII. Actually really good music, some likable characters, DEFINITELY some memorable locales, but **** me, man. The writing was off the walls, some characters like Lightning and Hope were god awful to listen to. Y'know what, that entire game is only memorable because of Sazh. THAT'S how you do an Eddie Murphy-like character. Now, with XV. The game was gorgeous, the music was definitely Final Fantasy, but when you get to the latter half of the game, it takes quite the quality nosedive, and the fact that they cut that content out and sold it for DLC is pretty ****ing scummy. I will never understand why people want Noctis in Smash Ultimate where we have these basic problems in the base game that shouldn't have existed when Nomura had 10 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENT. Let's hope Kingdom Hearts 3 won't go down this road, god knows the plot already is.

:ultfalcon: -> F-ZERO (SNES) - Eh. Just not very memorable. I can only list off Mute City, Fire Field and Big Blue being in the game and that's about it.

:ultmario: -> New Super Mario Bros. 2 (3DS) - This was the only game I have ever rented and completed within the timeframe, it was that quick and easy to complete. There's not a lot here, and that's not saying much where we've practically been doing this same ol' song and dance, at this point, FOUR times now. Probably the most underivative, play-it-safe Mario game ever made.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Okay, here's a few of my least favorite games from some series...

:ultlink: Triforce Heroes. Virtually unplayable single-player.

:ultyoshi: Yoshi's New Island. The worst thing you can be is mediocre...

:ultsamus: Metroid II. For all the **** Other M gets on a daily basis, at least it was fun to play. Not so with the GB game...

:ultshulk: Xenoblade Chronicles 2. Granted, it's my least favorite by process of being less outstanding of the 3 games so far...

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Since when has that stopped Sakurai from taking an artistic license with a character's--? *sigh* nevermind. Forget I said anything. Besides...
There's artistic license and then there's completely changing a character so that they're barely recognizable to begin with. It's like making Sheik an echo of Zelda. I think we'd sooner see a Dark Link echo than Linkle as an echo.

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
There's artistic license and then there's completely changing a character so that they're barely recognizable to begin with. It's like making Sheik an echo of Zelda. I think we'd sooner see a Dark Link echo than Linkle as an echo.
i've already conceded this point. can we please forget this and move on?

Last edited:

Misery Brick

Smash Ace
NNID
miserybrick
3DS FC
0361-6354-4079
:ultpikachu: - Pokémon X and Y
Some of the longest feeling games, due to plot and side characters, but has extremely shallow content in terms of options and gameplay. Also, it forces you to sit through a bad story and has very little replay value.
I would've also put Gen 7, but I think it has a slight leg up when it comes to actual content, but still suffers from the same problems.
(Fix Gen 8, please Game Freak.)
:ultlink: - Skyward Sword
I don't hate the game, it just wasn't a game that I could get into at all. I'm an avid Zelda fan, but for whatever reason, could never bring myself to finish this one.
:ultlucina: - Fire Emblem Birthright
I would probably say the Fates trilogy(?) as a whole, but I haven't finished Revelations yet and Conquest I enjoyed in terms of gameplay, it's just the writing and story itself is so bland and tired. Also, it just felt quick and pointless in my opinion.
There's not very many redeemable factors for the iteration's overarching narrative or world.
:ultsamus: - Other M
I can't really speak on this more that everyone else hasn't already, it just sucks and shouldn't have been made.
:ultryu: -
Street Fighter III
This game I still can't go back and play to this day, I just don't dig the mechanics or how the game feels at all.
However, it's responsible for some of my favorite characters in the series. But at that point, it's just better to play Third Strike or any later or previous iteration.
(I actually forgot about SF1, but let's not talk about that )

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So, if you were in charge of completely changing the movesets of :ultlink: and :ultsamus: how would you change them?

osby

Smash Obsessed
So, if you were in charge of completely changing the movesets of :ultlink: and :ultsamus: how would you change them?
Keep them same.

Link already changed a lot.

For Samus, she's a basic but good fighter and honestly I never saw a good revamp moveset moveset for her. All of them just cramps stuff she does into her kit.

Buff them where it needed and they're fine.

Makai Wars

Smash Ace
I don't know enough about Metroid to give Samus changes that reflect her games but oh my god give her some buffs
As for Link...Iunno, I think BOTW Link is a nice mix of classic and new link, though I'd love to see some Champion Sprit stuff somehow. Now my boy :ulttoonlink: over here absolutly needs changes to reflect the fact that he'd had his own series of games. At least give him the Deku Leaf and Skull Hammer. In his current state he's just so, so so bland.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I wouldn't completely change Samus but I would give her a nice melee counter/rapid fire combo from Samus Returns.

Grevmak

Smash Cadet
:ultryu: - Street Fighter III
This game I still can't go back and play to this day, I just don't dig the mechanics or how the game feels at all.
However, it's responsible for some of my favorite characters in the series. But at that point, it's just better to play Third Strike or any later or previous iteration.
(I actually forgot about SF1, but let's not talk about that )
Was about to say "Whaaat? 3rd strike is great!" but you were referring to the first SFIII. Totally forgot that there's Street Fighter III's that aren't the - in my opinion - most fun version of the whole Series. **** yeah, Parries!

Aight, let's do this. I'm ready to get hate for just mentioning the name without people reading the text.

:ultpikachu: - Sun and Moon/X and Y. Just for one simple reason: Let. Me. Skip. Cutscenes. I LOVED the story of Sun and Moon, it was great and I have great memories of X and Y as I played that simultaneously with a buddy and we constantly battled via the online feature.

But dude, people love replaying Pokemon. Isn't that one of the big premises? Tons of pokemon, and the now famous nuzlocke challenge among many other variants? Putting in minutes of cutscenes really makes me not wanna replay them. That and...Emulators. I admit it, speeding up Pokemon makes it a lot more fun. Ever since Pokemon Stadium I always preferred atleast 2-3x speed.

:ultlink: - Breath of the Wild. I just can't find a single speck of enjoyment in open world games in the vein of BOTW, Skyrim, Fallout, or any Ubisoft open world game. Since the world is huge, every bit of it has to be "immersive", which apparently means copypaste places. ALL shrines look, feel and sound the same, but oh there's 2-3 puzzles in them and just when they get fun...They end.

I just can't stand these types of games. I love open games, but either they're sandbox premises with a lot of freedom, or extremly gameplay oriented like MMORPGs. This in-between is the one type of genre I can't seem to warm up to, no matter how often I try. Nothing against the game, people like it, but man combat's shallow, the puzzles are simple and once they do get fun, just end, and the "Look we got a physics engine now!" parts didn't do enough with the formula to keep me hooked. Tried to play for 6+ hours, if a game can't form something similar to a premise I enjoy, then I leave.

Also where's 90% of the fun toolkit Zelda's known for? Lemme Hookshot through the world Just Cause style. That'd be dope and maybe make me play that game more.

:ultryu: - Street Fighter V. Core A gaming said it well: If we make the inputs easy, ANYONE can be the new Diego!

SFIV was fun. Focus attacks were a cool gimmick! SFIII is my favorite because parries. SFV is simple, was laggy, had huge input delays and basically no content whatsoever just to release in time for EVO.
Release SFV was a mess. Now it's...A game. Still don't really like it though tbh. Hope the new Soul Calibur will be fun, love me some FGs but Tekken's not my thing.

Last edited:

Sharkarat

Gibdo Knight
3DS FC
3754-7599-5366
:ultlink: For Link I would keep most normals, since the majority already comes from Zelda.
  • First Aerial Neutral-B, stalls him in air for a second or two and is angled diagonally. (based SS)
  • The Bomb arrow idea (if holding bomb when using Neutral-B, it get attached to arrow)
  • Revali's Gale + Glider is up special.
  • Spin Attack is now Down Smash.
  • Return Claw Shot.
  • Up Taunt is now Skyward Strike and can charge a sword beam when not at full health.
  • Gets Shield Bash as a Shield-B.
  • Helm Splitter as F-air.
:ultsamus: Haven't played enough metroid completely rework her, but:
  • Chargin Neutral-B is now hold rather than tap, but she can now fire uncharged ones faster.
  • Morph Ball Crawl + Boost Ball crawl attack (see Project M)
  • Normal dodge
  • Melee Counter (SR) up Smash?

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
I'm quoting to myself, I know and I don't want to derail, but has anyone checked sourcegaming.info? I saw a user saying that the site was shut down, I laughed at him because I thought his joke was funny but when I went to that site, to my horror the site was down with the error message saying the site wasn't found! I was able to access that site but now I can no longer access it!

But when I tried that site called 'Is that site down or just me', it just tells me the site is up! W-What is going on?!

It's very important information because that site had Famitsu translations about Sakurai, and it was mostly about Smash! If I recall correctly, they were the only peoples doing the job! To see the site shut down is unthinkable! What is going on, and what happened to the site?!

PushDustIn PushDustIn You're part of that site right? Can you please tell me?

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
For Samus I'd give her back her old N-Air, a lingering hitbox is a blessing for floaty characters when they have to get down, and her new N-Air is just wonky and accomplishes very little.

I'd also love to see beam switching incorporated in a way that only affects her Neutral-B. It'd be cool to have beams like Power for knockback (as it is now), Plasma for sheer damage, Ice for utility (slow moving projectile like her custom move), and Wave for penetration and range (great vs RosaLuma and Olimar for example), it would give her a lot more tools to deal with various matchups. I'm not too sure on the best way to go about changing between beams as doing it via taunts feels a bit cheap, but it might be the best solution.

Other than that she just needs to be strengthened in a lot of areas, like making her roll closer to the rest of the cast's, because the overall concept of the character is alright, she's just not been handled well in the past two games.

Last edited:

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Interestingly, Bourgy actually offered some more original takes on the Super Crown meme.

https://www.deviantart.com/thebourgyman/art/Super-Crown-Powered-Luma-765374458

https://www.deviantart.com/thebourgyman/art/We-Created-A-Monster-765375657

Also, it's not Super Crown-related, but I'm sure Zinith Zinith will enjoy seeing this: https://www.deviantart.com/thebourgyman/art/Mirror-Battle-763138795

You say that but Pokemon always gets away with on disc dlc in form of event pokemon without criticism
The Pokémon fanbase generally is so hungry for new Pokémon that Nintendo must cater to their demands, or there will be rioting.

Also, Game Freak has signed a blood pact that involves sacrificing their free will to do games that aren't Pokémon, which is why we only see a non-Pokémon game from them at least once per console generation.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I'm quoting to myself, I know and I don't want to derail, but has anyone checked sourcegaming.info? I saw a user saying that the site was shut down, I laughed at him because I thought his joke was funny but when I went to that site, to my horror the site was down with the error message saying the site wasn't found! I was able to access that site but now I can no longer access it!

But when I tried that site called 'Is that site down or just me', it just tells me the site is up! W-What is going on?!

It's very important information because that site had Famitsu translations about Sakurai, and it was mostly about Smash! If I recall correctly, they were the only peoples doing the job! To see the site shut down is unthinkable! What is going on, and what happened to the site?!

Calm down, it might be just a regular thing. I don't think whole site is shut down just like that. And there are always their YouTube and Twitter accounts.

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Interestingly, Bourgy actually offered some more original takes on the Super Crown meme.

https://www.deviantart.com/thebourgyman/art/Super-Crown-Powered-Luma-765374458

https://www.deviantart.com/thebourgyman/art/We-Created-A-Monster-765375657

Also, it's not Super Crown-related, but I'm sure Zinith Zinith will enjoy seeing this: https://www.deviantart.com/thebourgyman/art/Mirror-Battle-763138795

The Pokémon fanbase generally is so hungry for new Pokémon that Nintendo must cater to their demands, or there will be rioting.

Also, Game Freak has signed a blood pact that involves sacrificing their free will to do games that aren't Pokémon, which is why we only see a non-Pokémon game from them at least once per console generation.
I love Boshi's expression... :yoshi:

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
Yes, it happened to me too, but we don't know why. It's probably nothing major. Let's wait until we know why.
I see...I'm sorry for freaking out. Usually I wouldn't mind if it said overload/server issue, but when that new link that I was redirected to said 'Suspended.page' and 'disabled.cgi', I had to take a double look at the link! If it was overloaded or if there was a issue, it would have been 'Serverissue.page' something like that!

Last edited:

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
ss

Yeah, I actually own the site.

The short version of the story is that the site's hosting company has been extremely unproductive in providing assistance. I think they might've changed their policies or something as the site has been crashing a LOT in the last two months. When we post a new Famitsu translation, the site gets overloaded and then shut down for being too popular. I asked them what I what can do, and they've been suggesting things that cause even MORE issues, or haven't been able to suggest anything. I'm currently looking at other providers as I'm tired of dealing with a customer service rep after another. Unfortunately, I do work full time so I'm juggling this stupid situation, work, and trying to fit in some sleep in. It's been a rough two weeks.

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
ss

Yeah, I actually own the site.

The short version of the story is that the site's hosting company has been extremely unproductive in providing assistance. I think they might've changed their policies or something as the site has been crashing a LOT in the last two months. When we post a new Famitsu translation, the site gets overloaded and then shut down for being too popular. I asked them what I what can do, and they've been suggesting things that cause even MORE issues, or haven't been able to suggest anything. I'm currently looking at other providers as I'm tired of dealing with a customer service rep after another. Unfortunately, I do work full time so I'm juggling this stupid situation, work, and trying to fit in some sleep in. It's been a rough two weeks.
Wow, just wow. Just take a break. Two weeks were rough for you, right? Couldn't you take a...little break? No offense, but... Try rethinking your plan of action, and try thinking ahead.. What do you think has changed? When did you notice the site crashing a lot?

Last edited:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Nah but for real, if for whatever reason Sony got a character in Smash, Nathan Drake would easily be my second most wanted option, right after Sackboy.
I was going to say someone I wanted more, but then I realized while trying to type it that all the PlayStation games I like are third party.

So, uh. Nathan Drake's cool too. I've been more of a rebooted Lara Croft guy myself.

Pakky

Smash Hero
I definitely heard more for dedicei the grass pokemon, and the ghost Pikachu. This incineroar stuff seems to have only came out recently/after verge
I meant through the company’s actions not fan speculation.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
If a Playstation character got in it would have to be Ratchet and Clank
Pretty sure it would be Kratos as he is basically the mascot at this point.
Even though If I could choose, I would choose Parappa, as he's kinda one of my dream picks... Also, he's the most iconic PS1 mascot that Sony still owns.

Anyways, let's play a game. Name some characters that aren't among your most wanted, but you're hoping that they get in just for their fans?
A couple for me are Geno, Dixie Kong, and Tails.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Pretty sure it would be Kratos as he is basically the mascot at this point
Even though If I could choose, I would choose Parappa, as he's kinda one of my dream picks... Also, he's the most iconic PS1 mascot that Sony still owns.

Anyways, let's play a game. Name a some characters that aren't among your most wanted, but you're hoping that they get in just for their fans?
A couple for me are Geno, Dixie Kong, and Tails.
Geno, Isaac, Rex, Sora are the main ones I think.

Luminario

Smash Lord
I couldn’t care less about a stupid music theory, verge, leaks, and whatever the community considers the “bull**** topic of the minute”. It’s all quite tiring and petty. I’ve basically checked out of the entire leak discussion after yesterday and really only pay attention to it since...well...it’s my job to. I just wanna discuss Smash speculation in its purest form; no matter how brain numbing it is.

Anyways,
Let’s say Sakurai once again holds a ballot but, this time, it’s the Ultimate Ballot! Instead of voting for a character, the ballot has spaces for:
  • Character
  • Stage
  • Item
  • Assist Trophy
  • Pokeball Pokemon
  • Boss
  • Music
You can only vote for one per category obv. I’ll post mine up later so it’s easier for people to copy and paste if they want.

Let’s go!
Oooh sounds fun~
  • Character - Shantae
  • Stage - New Leaf Main Street. You fight on top of the buildings. After a certain amount of time the blue redevelopment sheets go up around a shop for a few seconds to change the layout of the stage (like the Nooklings shop upgrades to be bigger, or Leaf's shop appears to remove a bottomless pit in the middle of the stage, stuff like that)
  • Item - Goetia. A tome from FE. Creates a dark explosion a distance away with a range that can be changed depending on if using jab, forward tilt, or side smash.
  • Assist Trophy - Urbosa. Gives the summoner a buff that the next time they use a smash attack, a dome of electrical energy is created around them that heavily stuns all opponents in range.
  • Pokeball Pokemon - Mismagius. It pops out and uses Perish Song, giving all fighters in range a ghostly aura and the number 3 above their heads which counts down. You have to time a dodge or other invincibilty frames exactly at the right time to dodge the heavy damage this attack deals.
  • Boss - DJ Octavio. Requires you to dodge his attacks before hitting his squid bombs/fists back at his mech.
  • Music - Animal Crossing New Leaf Fireworks Show
Alright I'm really sick of all this drama. There's too much hate being thrown around here. Hate towards Verg (I don't like him either but come on), hate towards Incineroar, Decidueye, Steve, Minecraft, Waluigi and now hate towards Uncharted appearently. There's going to be things you won't like or want in Ultimate, but it's still going to be a fantastic game regardless. Why don't we focus on positives for once?

Go find a small detail about a character you like. It can a gameplay change, a new visual tweak, or even a sound effect you like. If for some reason there's nothing new that you love about that character, then mention something you loved about them in Smash 4.

I'll start. Charizard's new run animation is really nice. Rather then flying strait like an arrow he now dips up and down while flying in an almost snake-like way. It may be a bit jarring seeing it get cancled into a grounded move, but it's definitely worth getting used to. As much as I love Sm4sh Zard's run animation, I'll admit it was a bit stiff and lifeless. This new fluid animation far better conveys how fast Charizard's run really is and helps bring the character to life.
:ultpeach:: Loving how Toad is more apparent in her moveset, he actually looks like a partner than an unwilling meat shield for a single attack. I hope he's also part of her victory screens. Love how flowy her dress and hair are again, they looked so stiff and clunky in Smash 4.
:ultzelda:: ADORE the redesign. In the past us Zelda stans had to pretend she had a sassy personality cause she really did look bored all the time, but now she's got a whole new look and the personality to go with it. New Phantom and flurry jab is also a godsend.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I couldn’t care less about a stupid music theory, verge, leaks, and whatever the community considers the “bull**** topic of the minute”. It’s all quite tiring and petty. I’ve basically checked out of the entire leak discussion after yesterday and really only pay attention to it since...well...it’s my job to. I just wanna discuss Smash speculation in its purest form; no matter how brain numbing it is.

Anyways,
Let’s say Sakurai once again holds a ballot but, this time, it’s the Ultimate Ballot! Instead of voting for a character, the ballot has spaces for:
  • Character
  • Stage
  • Item
  • Assist Trophy
  • Pokeball Pokemon
  • Boss
  • Music
You can only vote for one per category obv. I’ll post mine up later so it’s easier for people to copy and paste if they want.

Let’s go!
Character - Rhythm Girl (Rhythm Heaven)
Stage - Final Remix (Rhythm Heaven Megamix): it goes through a bunch of rhythm games from the Rhythm Heaven franchise
Item - Wii Remote (With no wriststrap): It's a battering item with terrible range, but it does insane knockback when it's thrown. Also, use a smash attack to throw it even farther and make it stronger.
Assist Trophy - Karate Joe (Rhythm Heaven): He appears and punches some Items flying at him. Also, he can be defeated.
Pokeball Pokemon - Meowstic: Two of them (one male, one female) jump around the stage, and shoot Psychic Beams at the opponents
Boss - Dr. Eggman (Sonic): Presumably in his Death Egg robot
Music - Remix 4 (Rhythm Heaven Fever)
Yes, I am desperate for RH representation...

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
If someone said this without a red name they'd be eaten alive
Hahaha

D

Deleted member

I'd keep them the same as most have already said but I believe a few buffs are needed:
All :ultlink: Link needs is for his Boomerang to now go through opponents much like the Belmonts' Cross and K.Rool's Crown Throw. Everything looks good emough in Ultimate.

As for :ultsamus: Samus though
-Rework Missiles. Simply tapping the button will give you the Super Missile but holding it down will make her use a Guided Missile that works just like Snake's Side B.
-Screw Attack doesn't put her in freefall. Considering all the new Up-Bs that allow a character to act out of it, I feel like this is needed and it also works well with how she is in canon. Or at least buff its vertical recovery.
-Samus can now "crawl" much like other characters but her crawl has her use the Morph Ball which is faster than her walking speed but slightly slower than her running speed. When using this, Bombs come out faster when used and she can shorthop out of it too, but she cannot perform normals immediatelly out of it.
-Make the explosions in her Smash attacks actual sweetspots and fix Up-Smash's auto-linking(possible for Ultimate, I hope)

Darkraid

Smash Champion
:ultmario: mario 64. while it is a good game as is all mario games i've played, out all them, mario 64 has aged pretty bad in terms of controls
:ultryu: street fighter 1, bad controls, really hard to pull off special moves
:ultsonic: Sonic Boom: Rise of lyric, literally the only sonic game i actually dislike, and i've played pretty much all of the sonic games (sonic 06 is a guilty pleasure)
:ultpikachu: the entirety of pokemon mystery dungeon, just not my kind of game
:ultvillager: amiibo festival, nuff said
:ultzelda: four swords adventures, i didn't enjoy the gimmick all that much
Newcomers I want: Ridley, King K Rool, Geno, Decidueye,

Characters I wouldn't mind: Incineroar, Skull Kid, Isaac

Echo Fighters: Chrom, Dark Samus, Dixie, Shadow, Ken

Incredibly unlikely but would be awesome: Crash Bandicoot, Phoenix Wright

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I haven't been on Smashboards in nearly 12 hours and there's only 7 more pages since then.

You guys be sleepin'.
They’ve been asleep for a whole week...must be drained of energy
Nothing but buffs for Smash to make her mid or high tier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom