• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RyuhoFox

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 1285-9221-5627
How exactly does Dedede's Spiky Gordo work? I know you can change the trajectory now, but I'm not quite sure how.

EDIT: Sorry about the attachment, I put it there for something else but changed my mind.
Off topic question but where you find your avatar? It's super cute and I wanna know where you got it

Even seeing Ridley don bunny ears, a raccoon tail, or wielding a giant sledge hammer brings a smile to my face.
It's a rite of passage, characters are not officially part of the Smash roster until they wear the bunny ears and wield some goofy weapons :p

Even Joker will have to go through this:
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Well Lucina came from a destroyed future so it make some sense lol
Makes even more sense when you realize her fight is on a destroyed clock tower. Themes of time and destruction and all.

Bionichute

Smash Champion
im gonna guess everyone has me on ignore lol

if not, can i just say **** the 300% challenges

D

Deleted member

Well, there are also the huge books in GAMER, but nobody’s brave enough to try to read them with 5-Volt always watching.
I'm more concerned about the claymation Pyoro that magically comes to life every now and then in that stage.

D

Deleted member

Off topic question but where you find your avatar? It's super cute and I wanna know where you got it
Oh man, I wish I remembered. I found it while browsing the MLP reddit last year, so I'm not sure if I have the source. I'll look through my fan-art bookmarks later and if I find it, I'll DM it to you.

Back on-topic, I tried Mewtwo some more since he was one of my mains back in Smash 4.

Nice to see the old strategies still work: :GCY::GCA:, and :GCB:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Does anyone have a list of Miis or something to base off of because these costumes are just wasted without one.
What the hell is an Isaac Mii supposed to look like?

Does Satanael not count?
Unless Joker stabbed himself with an arrow and got basically "hey man you can't do that that didnt count" the stand then no

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
i swear that the next persona game is going to be based in a prison, which would be a very good setting for a persona game even without the jojokes
Honestly, that's what I thought P5 would be, with the themes of prison and delinquency, but nope.

Uuuuuuugh, just get to P7 so I can have my cowboy Persona battle with the President of the USA.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Does anyone have a list of Miis or something to base off of because these costumes are just wasted without one.
What the hell is an Isaac Mii supposed to look like?

Unless Joker stabbed himself with an arrow and got basically "hey man you can't do that that didnt count" the stand then no
He ripped a mask off of his face and got "hey man why can you do everything" the stand power, so yes?
im gonna guess everyone has me on ignore lol

if not, can i just say **** the 300% challenges
The Celebi Spirit's Great Auto-Heal ability might be able to help you.

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
Playing VC4 reminded me how great VC soundtrack is
Cant believe its already been 10 years

You know what maybe all the dlc choices should just be sega
**** it, put in Selvaria, Kiryu, Arle, Akira, Beat, Ulala, Shadow, Eggman, NiGHTS, Hornet Car, and Space Harrier all in smash

I really want another Sega fighting game crossover

Bionichute

Smash Champion
The Celebi Spirit's Great Auto-Heal ability might be able to help you.
unfortunately you cant use spirits for these challenges

also im trying to do the "ko three lvl 9 cpus with a meteor smash" challenge and i think i did it but i don't actually know. anybody know any good meteor smash attacks?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
None of them beside Robin has a book to teach him with, and Robin is busy practicing magic.
One of the Robins needs to take a break
I have a hunch that attempts have been made.
He tried alone
My new head canon: Palutena tries to teach pit how too read but he never learns
Based on Uprising, Palutena has taught him anything but the ability to read, being respectful towards good elders, not to beat on women, and how to be terrible at cooking

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
The Season 3 anime poster is launching somewhere in the middle of 2019.
What arcs does it cover?

Season 2 covered up to the Grinch arc, right? Which means we've still got the Downfall, Wait, DLC begins, and Age of Joker arcs to cover.

Noipoi

Howdy!
What arcs does it cover?

Season 2 covered up to the Grinch arc, right? Which means we've still got the Downfall, Wait, DLC begins, and Age of Joker arcs to cover.
Well Season 2 ended with the surprise return of Incineroar along with the new comic relief character Piranha Plant who worked together with
Ken (who had a change of heart) to defeat The Grinch, with the release of the game being the season finale. So Season 3 will cover some of these arcs.

. The overarching "the game is out" arc.
. The arrival of Joker.
. The reveal of the rest of the Fighter's Pass 5, new characters introduced in this arc.
. Noipoi's arc, where he has to juggle the hype of Smash dlc with the hype of Pokemon 2019.

Though there are probably a million more arcs that'll arrive during the next season.

Last edited:

perfectchaos83

Smash Champion

also im trying to do the "ko three lvl 9 cpus with a meteor smash" challenge and i think i did it but i don't actually know. anybody know any good meteor smash attacks?
Ganondorf's Down air

D

Deleted member

K. Rool's back-air is pretty easy to land.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

the super hammer to break it instantly so you dont even have to bother

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
Just had this happen in a lobby I was in, not my vid nor am I in the vid but this is still something that should be shared for the hilarity of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom