• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Bionichute

Smash Champion
In a world where Yokai Watch isn't dying out sure, and I say this as a fan of the series
You gonna write why Porky's more likely too?
it isn't actually dying out tho, there's a new game coming out and 3 released in europe like a week ago because of how popular the franchise is over there

like i don't like shadowside at all but the series is far from dying out

Iridium

Smash Hero
How dare people want a character and hope they'll make it!

Remember guys, my character is the one that will get in. They're better than yours anyway.

The need some of you feel to rag on people for liking a character is honestly really sad.
That's the definition of fun when the thread turns on itself.

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
Can all of us stop slamming each other based on what character we want in a video game before this turns into a ****show thanks
Honestly tonight has been one of the worst nights I've had in a while and that's really saying something so if people are gonna start throwing bull**** like that at me, no

Noipoi

Howdy!
jibanyan is more likely than waluigi lol
0 x 0 is still zero, sweetie.

I'm just sick of people thinking Waluigi still has a chance despite being deconfirmed appearing as an assist. That's what really irks me about this whole Waluigi thing. They don't go to as extreme lengths as other characters that were deconfirmed like Isaac and such. What makes Waluigi so special?

Like seriously. Wait until next game folks!
Or you could just let people like a character and stop being a jerk about it? Is that so impossible?

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I mean, I used to think that Tails Prowler was one of the most likely newcomers. Not out of bias either, he's not my most wanted or anything, I just thought he would make a lot of sense. Then we got Bayo as DLC in Smash 4 and now Joker in Ultimate and I don't know who to expect anymore, so no DLC predictions from me. I'm maybe leaning a little towards Monster Hunter as a possibility but I'm not making any bets on it.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
How dare people want a character and hope they'll make it!
It's not that though. Its the fact said character is deconfirmed and yet folks still clamors for him even going as far as to saying Sakurai is faking the whole Waluigi thing as a surprise. They need to learn to suck it up, accept he's not gonna be playable in this game and wait until the next one.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Honestly tonight has been one of the worst nights I've had in a while and that's really saying something so if people are gonna start throwing bull**** like that at me, no
I know it must be frustrating but honestly its not worth beefing with some rando online over a skinny fictional italian man who screams wah and slaps people with a tennis racket

But if you want to you do you I'm no moderator. More power to you

kirbsmash

Smash Champion
So, characters aside, I still hate the fact Chrom is still with Robin. Also Ike is my new main omg

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
DLC wants? I won't pretend it's realistic for my 5, of course, bar Joker(for obvious reasons);

Joker(Persona 5)
Slime(Dragon Quest Monsters)
Steve(Minecraft)
Brian(Quest 64)
Scorpion(Mortal Kombat)

Normally I'd put Fulgore instead of Scorpion, but I wanted to branch out with different franchises and companies instead. In the case of Slime, I feel he'd do best showing off DQM's series more than just the regular rpg series. It's the game that gave him the most moveset potential possible.

Flyboy

Smash Hero
Guess I'll do the bandwagon thing too, rate my list:

- Phoenix Wright
- Crono
- Celica
- Elma

I tried to be somewhat realistic with this, that's why it's not full of Fire Emblem and Etrian Odyssey stuff I won't complain if they want to give us full fighter passes of those series though
My next most-wanted, an awesome retro rep, one of my favorite Fire Emblem characters, and my most-wanted Xenoblade rep.

10/10 would love to be blessed with

D

Deleted member

It's not that though. Its the fact said character is deconfirmed and yet folks still clamors for him even going as far as to saying Sakurai is faking the whole Waluigi thing as a surprise.
The fact that it bugs you is what is most confusing.

Also, unless Sakurai has specifically said "ATs will never be considered for DLC", people can ask for it. Heck, even if he did, people still have the right to ask for it. It's a character in a video game. It's not worth insulting people over.

Also, if you honestly think people worship him as a god seriously, the joke has completely gone over your head and you are taking an internet meme way too seriously.

Bionichute

Smash Champion
sorry i don't appreciate being mocked while we are also talking about how we shouldn't mock people for wanting characters in smash

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
The fact that it bugs you is what is most confusing.

Also, unless Sakurai has specifically said "ATs will never be considered for DLC", people can ask for it. Heck, even if he did, people still have the right to ask for it. It's a character in a video game. It's not worth insulting people over.

Also, if you honestly think people worship him as a god seriously, the joke has completely gone over your head and you are taking an internet meme way too seriously.
I mean for one it doesn't help I see it almost everywhere on the internet especially on YouTube comments that's Smash related.

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
sorry i don't appreciate being mocked while we are also talking about how we shouldn't mock people for wanting characters in smash
And I don't appreciate you acting condescending and rude to me on a night where I'd really just like to ****ing die over me defending a character who has been ripped apart for whatever reason for the past week and then acting like we're the god damn bad guys

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Joker
Todd Howard
Thanos from Fortnite
Saber
Geno with a DmC style redesign
Thoughts?

Last edited:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I mean for one it doesn't help I see it almost everywhere on the internet especially on YouTube comments that's Smash related.
I know, right?

We should be focusing our AT-upgrading efforts on Midna. Gawd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom